Pampered

Story Info
A pampering massage and edging handjob makes explosive cum.
1.1k words
3.5
18.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling stretched thin, under appreciated and entitled I decided I wanted to completely let go and be pampered. I talk myself out of this several times, but an unreachable itch has been created. I beg my lover to indulge me, and she does;

She is setting up the bedroom with music, candles, oil and towels, I am showering in a nervous stew of excitement, fear, anticipation and shame. As I turn off the shower I am met by my lover holding a warm towel and offering to dry me then lead me to the bedroom.

She started slow, exploring my shoulder, neck and back muscles for tension then once identified she mercilessly and skillfully kneaded it out of me. She finished on my back by slowly tracing lines all the way down my spine, giving me goosebumps and making me acutely aware of the warmth that was growing within me. She moved next to my left foot, I moaned softly and drooled a little as she kneaded the sole of my foot and proceeded to slowly and methodically work her way up my leg. She paid extra attention to loosening the muscles in my very inner thigh and seemingly by accident she ever so slightly caressed my perineum causing me to gasp and flinch with pleasure. She gave the same treatment to my right leg before starting on my right hand and working up my arm to my shoulder followed by the left hand.

My lover again traced a line down my spine before lifting and spreading my legs slightly so that she could kneel between them. I felt completely exposed, vulnerable and at her mercy. I felt her soft breasts smother my back and slide down over my glutes, her warmth and weight on me was both comforting and arousing. She knelt and massaged my glutes as she asked me to relax and breath. She alternated between light delicate strokes and kneading motions, both directed towards my perineum and the base of my penis. I felt as though she was literally pushing blood and sexual energy into the root of my penis. With one hand she pushed down on the small of my back while she used her other hand to push firmly on the sweet spot of my perineum sending a lightning bolt of pleasure through me. I moaned, I could feel my skin flush, I could feel pre-cum being forced up my urethra and a warm glow in my prostate radiating up through my perineum and into my testicles, heartbeat after heartbeat more blood was flowing into my penis.

She asked me whether I was ready, before she could say what for I pleaded yes. She told me she needed better access and directed me to raise my pelvis and support myself on my knees. Avoiding my penis completely, she slowly traced lines where my groin met my scrotum, commenting that it looked like I was carrying some tension here before caressing, rubbing, cupping then tugging on and lightly squeezing my testicles. The testicle massage made them feel swollen and heavy and my scrotum thickened and became taught. I could feel my prostate slowly starting to fill and my neglected penis, erect almost to the point of pain while leaking a steady stream of slippery pre-cum. She lightly caressed the base of my penis causing a gasp and an involuntary contraction of my BCPC muscles and told me that I should turn over unless I wanted her to leave me as is.

She stood above my head, rubbing my temples as I smiled goofyly and stared up into her amazing breasts. She smothers my face in beautiful boobs as her hands rub down my chest, tantalizingly close to my penis. She moved to my side, making eye contact with me, she gently cupped my very swollen testicles and told me that she was now going to focus all of her attentions on my beautiful throbbing cock, but that I needed her permission to cum and that she wanted to see how long I could last. She started by delicately exploring the shaft with her fingers, eventually clasping the base of my penis in her hand and slowly pulling back my foreskin to expose my engorged head. She teased me relentlessly and almost drove me over the edge simply by blowing hot air across my frenulum. Dousing my entire groin in oil she firmly grasped the base of my penis with one hand while the tip of a finger slid across my pre-cum slick frenulum that sent an electric shock of pleasure radiating down my rock hard penis through my engorged prostate and up my spine causing me to arch my back and moan in ecstasy and to beg her to stop or else...

She skillfully keeps me on the precipice of the point of no return using her hands and breasts for what seems like hours, but is really only minutes. Again and again I let her know that I am approaching the point of orgasmic inevitability and she backs off as my BCPC muscles involuntarily contract and my prostate became precariously full. Everything but the desire for release melted away as my body shook with potential energy. I mumble that I cannot hold it back anymore and beg for permission which she quickly and enthusiastically granted. Looking into her eyes, her hedonistic smile and intensified stimulation drove me immediately over the edge and into the emission phase.

I felt my seminal vesicles contract causing the the level of fluid in my prostate rise over the rim, held momentarily by surface/sexual tension like a glowing ember of pure pleasure ready to explode into a shower of sparks. I felt a ripple of muscle tension flow through my perineum, my skin flushed, my buttocks clenched, my hips thrusted, my heartbeat went haywire, my penis became painfully hard and I could feel myself slip past the point of no return and into ejaculatory inevitability...That moment of pure bliss, staring into her eyes as she expertly pushed me past the edge, as my pupils dilated and I became inundated with sensations. My insides exploded with my first ejaculatory contraction and orgasmic waves started to rip through me, through my prostate into my urethral bulb, up my penis into my cock head and spine through to the rest of my body.

By the second contraction, thick creamy spurts or dribbles of ejaculate are flowing out of me and onto my chest as I buck, shake, moan and groan and curse. She is unfazed and eagerly continues, seeking out of me three or four intense contractions and ejaculatory spurts followed by eight to ten medium contractions oozing ejaculate. Apparently not satisfied that she had gotten it all she milked and squeezed up and out of me the final drops of my essence before wiping me down with a warm cloth. As we settle into a snuggle, a euphoric, fuzzy and glowing, almost drugged feeling overcomes me. I feel thoroughly contented and satiated.