All Comments on 'Home Movie Has Added Benefits'

by midgalbj

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot with my Next Door Neighbor

I enjoyed your story, although it was described very well(the sex part) I hesittate to a wife would think her husband would share her (in a video) with a next door neighbor unless he could watch(guys get off on things like that). Love to hear more of what occurred with the husband afterward other than be cutoff in a subsequent continuation.

Lee2012Lee2012almost 11 years ago
From my view

I would venture you to be a sexy little vixen. 5' 2" fits the vixen/imp category very well, your submission fits the other. Very well done

Lee

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
so to get even

for all she knew, the tape could have been stole by the asshole she just fucked. So the payback was to fuck another man because this guy, who never said he got the type from your husband saw it. Where you weren't doing anything wrong. So your plan is to get even by cheating over a sex tape of you and your husband. I hope he is never late on the rent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
husband and wife are morons

cut your husband off from, the rationale response is get evidence of her affair and cut her off from money. Dont divorce her, courts will make you pay her, walk off never come back and never give her a cent. She can earn it on her back. All that jewerly, gone, broken down and sold. This woman is very stupid! The payback hasnt begun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
don't believe shit like this

you pick up the phone, call 911, take one of guns of your husband, wait for the cops , show the blackmail disk and the guy is gone for at least 5 years, make a couple phone calls and he would not be able to come back in the same neighbourhood and without a job he would be gone.

but of course the woman who never offered her man the truth about her past was a filthy aids gangbang tussy before, so why would she care.

it's even worse seeing a woman writing bullshit like this (with people that have an IQ lower than 40) then some fucked up guys.

may you get your wish and some asshole destroy your too convenient life.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Just a fucking whore using any excuse to be a cheating filthy cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So. She believes the word of a liar?

After all, he said he was a man of his word and if she fucked him, he would give her the copies. Then he tells her that she has to make more "instalments" Amrit was her husbands idea....and she believes him even though he is a liar?

How does that work again?

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

Good job! The only criticism I would offer is that it read a bit like a report. I can't give it five stars, but it surely deserves a strong four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pretty sad tale.

Cheating, lying, cuckolding, etc. Not hardly erotica.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
disc !

Problem woth introducing another man to your wife is she might actually like him bettet thsn her husband !

We all all know the problem s this fantasy can lesd to, so buyer be ware !

ScarloochieScarloochiealmost 11 years ago
Great Effort

I enjoyed your submission (literally) very much !!! Hope you are encouraged to write more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I hope you don't think any of us will commend you for being a shameless slut! To be honest both of these characters suck. I see it is your first story. Keep writing but maybe don't make your first story about betrayal and shameless whoring. It's best to get readers on your side then venture out into.......whatever you call this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Like always

They say "I'm not a slut and I never cheat" then 30 words later they are sprawl out.

And of course she instantly cuts of hubby. Be nice to see him cut her off from the money, house, cars, everything.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Editing

Not a terrible start, but it could have used a lot of work!

If Hubby is 7" and thick, then the lower end of Sweetie's estimate (8") is NOT visually MUCH larger (even if they had both been in the room, hard)! She NEVER mentions that The Bull is 'much thicker' than 'just plain thick' Hubby!

A lot of editing goofs are present. Once she refers to herself in the third person. Obvious it was originally a narrated statement converted to dialogue by simply inserting quotation marks.

Since Sweetie realized (rightly OR wrongly) that Hubby put Pete up to this blackmail fuckfest, I see NO reason she would posture about getting the discs back when she really wanted Pete the PonyPecker back as soon (and as frequently) as he could get back!

3 <+1 to grow on> = 4*

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

PattyMariePattyMariealmost 11 years ago
Nice first effort

You made a nice first effort. At least you got some of the readers to appreciate your work. The main problem I saw as the quick turn around. You should have dealt with her angst and desire born from the porno she watched and her husbands teasing her about wanting big cock. The build up to real deed is where the story gains gravitas.

Oh, BTW, you don't have to put up with harsh words that serve no purpose in criticism but only serve to relieve the guilt some people feel reading about extra marital sex. You can delete the moronic comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
People who want edited stories

Should go away. This one was great as is.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 11 years ago
This one is just fucked up on all fronts.

Hubby screwed up, wife got fucked up and now is a size queen. Marriage over, cut the cords and let all parties out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Erotic?

Really, you find this shit hot?

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Woman surpluss

I wrote the end only. She refused the sex to her hubby after 26 years marriage. It is good to avoid creampie. However we male people live shorter and the husbands are generaly older than the wives so there is a woman surplus in the older generation. Must the everybody live with same wife after the 5th X? A new widow, divorced woman??????? Why should older husband live with same wife?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One thing is for sure.

Nobody, man, woman or child respects a cuck, so called happily married woman now a slut for some idiot with a bigger cock, hubbie now cut off, no sex for you loser, w.t.f. Oh well, your fantasy, just glad you are not my wife.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Groucho Marx afarozm

As a revenge story fan, I like Groucho Marx famouse aforizm:

When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep.

The husband stands up to sell the common house at the divorce, so the ex wife high percent likely should move in to the bachelor neighbore and Groucho Marx aforizm begin to work.....................The ex husband should look for such widower divorced woman, whose caused pain the sex with the earlier big cocked husband.

BTW Male fellows "WOMAN SURPLUSS IS IN THE OLDER GENERATION!!!!!!!!!"

This is true for Pete the big cocked neighbor as well............

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
This doesn't make any sense

If her husband wanted to set something up with their neighbour, he'd want to be there, and it's highly doubtful he'd leave a disk in the guy's possession. Everyone might as well walk from this marriage right now.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Crap

This bullshit wouldn't even happen in a fantasy.

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonalmost 11 years ago
Many more visits

I certainly hope that Pete will be back for many more visits. I hope he even brings along some friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
26 years and you never knew hubbie was gay?

Cause no straight guy would allow this shit, this is a slut fantasy, no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another ungrateful cunt

I agree with others. Hubby is gay. This could have been hot if she had thanked her husband with a blowjob. But then the writer wouldn't get off on her husband hating faggot cock sucking fantasy

utushuautushuaover 9 years ago
good story

i really enjoy it thank you for sharing

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The whore as.only a cuck author can write her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous