Home Movies Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad and daughter are forced to perform for the camera.
1.7k words
4.12
64.3k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene and Mary were sitting on the couch, hands taped behind them, while Dave walked through the house, the intruder holding the gun at his back, hoping the small amount of jewelry and cash in the house would satisfy him.

The intruder was wearing a ski mask, but Dave could see his bloodshot eyes and hear his slurred speech.

"This guy is hopped up on something. We better be careful." Dave thought.

There was a hundred dollars or so in the bedroom drawer, and a few items of jewelry, but not that much. "Man, this won't let me fix more than a couple of times. You live in this big house and just have a few bucks around? You're holding out on me. Maybe if I mess up that pretty daughter of yours, you'll find a few more things."

"We don't carry cash any more. I can give you my debit card and the PIN number. I think you can get $600. That should help."

"I owe my dealer a grand already. I need at least two grand and I need it today!"

"We can go to the bank. I can get you that much. Just don't hurt any of us."

The intruder hit Dave hard enough to knock him down. "Yea, I can walk into a bank with you wearing this mask! Or take it off and let the cameras get a good look. How stupid do you think I am?"

The intruder found a video camera and thought for a minute. "I have a friend who pays a lot of money for amateur porn. Let's go make a movie with that wife and daughter of yours."

Dave recoiled in horror. "Please, there has to be another way."

"There doesn't seem to be, man. Let's go back in the living room."

The intruder sat Dave on the couch and taped his hands. Then he told the women what was going to happen. Irene spoke up. "She's just 19, I'll make a movie with you."

"With me? And your husband makes a run for it while I have my pants off? No, your husband and daughter are going to be the stars of this show. You might have a bit part."

"Please, she's just 19, and he's her FATHER!!"

The intruder ripped open Irene's blouse and lifted her bra. "Those saggy tits won't do. I bet hers are nice and firm. And my friend likes them young."

He marched them into the bedroom and set up the camera. He fondled Irene's tits, the nipples responding against her will. "They really aren't that bad. Too bad I can't take time to have a little fun with you."

He told Dave and Mary to sit on the bed and untied Mary. "Take the tape off your dad." She complied. "Now give us a little show. Be sure to call him daddy. Start with a nice slow kiss. If you aren't enthusiastic enough we will just have to do it over."

"I'm sorry, baby. Have you...been with a man before?"

"Daddy, I'm 19. And yes I have."

"Enough with the small talk. Give her a nice wet kiss and tell her how much you have been wanting to fuck her. And you tell your daddy how much you have been wanting him." He described the scene he had in mind and started the camera.

It took several takes until Dave and Mary figured out what it would take to satisfy him. They realized they had to play it out like real lovers so he would hopefully go away and let them get back to their lives.

"Baby, daddy has been wanting to do this for a long time." He unbuttoned her blouse and opened it, exposing her lacy black bra. He undid the bra and slid it off her shoulders to fondle her firm young tits. His cock began to stiffen and Mary reached for him, a little surprised to feel how hard it was getting.

She was getting into the role a little now. "Oh, daddy, you're getting hard. Do you want to put it inside me?"

For Dave, the line between acting and reality was beginning to blur a little. Mary really was a doll, with a great body, and Irene hadn't had a lot of interest in sex lately. His voice was a little hoarse "Yes, baby. Very much." The look in his eyes told Mary that he wasn't really acting now.

She didn't know quite what to think about that, but her nipples were taut and tingling now as he expertly fondled them, so much better than the awkward college boys she had been with.

"Oh, daddy, me too. I'm so glad mom is gone for the weekend." Dave slid his hand under her short skirt and her legs parted for him. She was a little embarrassed by the moisture on her panties, but Dave's arousal only increased at that discovery.

They undressed each other, kissing and fondling. They almost forgot about the camera as Mary knelt to suck her daddy's cock. His moans of pleasure were real now, as she stroked and sucked him. The intruder had told them they would have to fuck on camera, so Dave managed to hold back his orgasm. "Daddy wants to fuck you now." She climbed on top of him, making sure the camera would record his cock entering her.

"Oh god, daddy, your cock feels so good in me. Fuck me good!" He stiffened inside her and her pussy walls tightened around him. His cock was the biggest she had had, and those college boys had cum after just a few strokes, denying her the chance to cum. She was hoping her father would be able to hang on a little longer.

"Daddy, you're gonna make me cum. Don't stop." Irene watched in shock, realizing that her daughter was enjoying her husband's cock inside her. Her pussy was dripping wet and she wished the intruder would untie her hands so she could touch it. The intruder suppressed a laugh as he looked over at Irene, figuring out what was going on.

He went over and untied her, figuring that Dave was too busy fucking his daughter to try to escape. She opened her legs and slid two fingers into her sopping wet pussy, almost whimpering with relief as she pleasured herself.

Mary came hard on her daddy's hard cock and she leaned over and whispered that it was wonderful, then repeated that for the benefit of the camera. "Cum inside me, daddy, I want to feel it." He thrust deep into her and she could feel his cock pumping inside her as he groaned, filling her with hot cream.

As he rolled off her, the intruder told Irene to go clean Dave's cock for him. He watched for a minute as she half-heartedly licked his cock. He turned off the camera and told her to strip. "Now suck his cock like you mean it unless you want me to hurt your little girl." He then told Mary to lick her mom's pussy as she sucked. She was a little wobbly from her fucking but managed to comply.

Irene opened her legs wide to accommodate her daughter's tongue. Her pussy was already wet from her fingers and soon her daughter's face was wet with her juices. Mary could feel her daddy's cum between her thighs as she ate her mother's pussy. Mary pried her mother's labia open and found her swollen clit. Irene was moaning but the moans were stifled by her husband's cock.

Irene was strangely aroused by the taste of Dave's cum and Mary's juices and began sucking in earnest. Dave pulled her head to him as he began to stiffen again. "Suck it good, baby." He told her, almost forgetting about the camera.

The intruder told Irene to turn toward the camera and directed Dave to pull out before he came so Irene would get a good facial for the video. Mary kept working on her mother's pussy until she felt Irene's legs begin to shake. Dave covered Irene's face with cum just as she came hard on Mary's tongue.

"I think that will do fine. I can probably get three grand for this one." The intruder kept the gun on them as he unplugged the phone and tucked it under his arm with the camera. "Don't go anywhere for the next fifteen minutes. Too bad I couldn't join in the fun. Looks like you all had a pretty good time."

The three of them sat on the bed naked for at least fifteen minutes, a little tired, a little stunned, recovering from their fear.

Irene broke the silence. "Mary, if you show your dad how to eat pussy like that, I might be more interested in sex."

Dave replied. "Your mom could learn a little from you about using her mouth as well."

"Ill make you a deal, mom and dad. I'll teach both of you a few things. Maybe we need to find out where we could sell movies of it for three grand. I have a few college friends who would like to get in on that act."

They dressed and decided not to bother to call the police. He had worn gloves and a mask, and they didn't want to share the details of their "ordeal" with a bunch of cops who would probably get off on those details without doing much to find their assailant. They all slept in the same bed for the next few weeks as Mary started packing for her return to college. Her lessons in oral sex paid off for Irene and Dave, and for her as well.

A few days later they found a small package on the doorstep. It contained a DVD, with a picture of Dave's cum on Irene's face on the cover.

There was a note taped to it. It read "my friends at the PD have told me you didn't make a report. If you want to make a few bucks sometime, check out this website."

They all sat at the computer and typed an email to the owners of the website...

To be continued...