Home Movies Ch. 02

Story Info
The family makes another movie.
1.1k words
4.13
18k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The website managers told them to send nude pics and the outline of their story. They had a fee schedule which included a range for each general theme. They noticed that rape films paid a little more and decided that would work for them.

Mary said she knew a couple of college guys who would love to join in. It only took Scott and Barry about 5 seconds to say they were in. They enlisted Steve to run the camera by assuring him he would be taken care of and could have a part in the next movie if he did a good job this time.

They found some used clothes for Mary and Irene and did a few alterations to make them easier to tear.

When the camera started running, the family was having dinner. The door opened and the two boys came in wearing ski masks. They pretty much re-enacted the original intrusion to start, but pretty soon they decided to have a little fun with the women. They ripped off their clothes and made them sit naked on the couch with their legs spread.

Irene had done some acting in college and she was pretty convincing so Steve kept the camera on her. "Please, let us go. We won't tell anyone. Just don't hurt us."

They just laughed. "Get her wet for us, old man." Barry said. They pulled Dave on his knees in front of Irene and pushed his face between her legs. Then they stood on either end of the couch and forced the women to suck their cocks. After a few minutes, Scott spoke up. "Now your daughter. We don't want her to feel left out."

"Please, she's just 19. I will do what you want, just leave her alone." Irene pleaded.

"Oh you'll do what we want, and so will she." Scott pulled Irene to her feet and bent her over the arm of the couch. He reached between her legs and slid his finger in and out. "You did good, old man. She is wet and ready."

Irene groaned as he slid his thick cock into her. "Please stop. PLEASE!!" He responded by shoving it in deep as he reached under her to squeeze her nipples. He held her hips and used her pussy as she was pinned to the couch.

Meanwhile Dave was using his tongue on Mary's pussy as she sucked Barry. "Get it nice and hard, baby. I bet you will love having it in that pretty pink pussy." She lifted her legs over Dave's shoulders and pulled him closer as she let out a low moan.

Irene started to moan with pleasure now, telling Scott not to stop. "I bet you haven't been fucked this good in a long time, baby. Can't the old man get it up any more? Maybe watching us will help."

Irene wasn't acting any more. Her pussy squeezed Scott's cock as he fucked her hard and deep. She reached down and fingered her clit until she came hard and loud.

"Your turn, sweetie." Barry said, as he released his cock from Mary's mouth and bent her over the other arm of the couch. Dave sat on the couch and watched his wife and daughter being fucked by two young well-hung studs. The camera zoomed in on the bulge in his pants and then moved back and forth between the women. Their moans and the grunts of the boys filled the room.

"You like watching, old man?" Scott taunted him. The camera picked up the noise of their bodies slapping against the women's asses. Barry pulled out and the camera recorded a stream of his cum squirting onto Mary's back. He slid his hand between her legs and fingered her dripping wet pussy until she cried out. "OOOOHHHH GODDDDD!! CUMMMMMMING!!"

Irene came loud and hard for Scott. He pulled her to her knees and told her to open her mouth. Her mouth opened wide and her tongue awaited his hot cream. It spurted onto her face and into her waiting mouth, as he groaned.

Scott looked over at Dave and saw that he had his hand on his lap, pressed against his erection. He pulled Mary in front of him. "Is this what you want, old man? I bet you have been wanting this hot piece of ass for years."

"She's my DAUGHTER, for God's sake!! Leave us alone. You got what you wanted."

"Now we want to watch your little girl suck her daddy's cock. Do it, bitch!! On your knees for your daddy."

"No, don't make her do this!!"

"Unless you want me to mess up that pretty face of hers, you better give us a good show."

"It's ok, daddy." Mary said as she knelt and took out his cock. He slid his pants off and leaned back to enjoy her hot mouth.

"See how hard he is?" said Barry. "Now he gets to live out his dream." They stood in front of Irene, who was still on her knees, Scott's cum getting sticky on her face and in her hair as it dried. She began stroking and sucking their cocks in turn.

The camera moved back and forth as Mary stroked and sucked Dave's cock and Irene brought the others' cocks back to life.

"That feels soooooo goood, babygirl." Dave crooned as Mary sucked him deep.

"Climb on your daddy, cutie. Show him how much you love him." Barry said.She complied, and slid onto his stiff cock.

"It feels good, daddy. Make me cum." She bounced up and down on him as he sucked her hard nipples.

Irene was on her hands and knees now, sucking Scott as Barry took her from behind, teasing her ass with his finger, eliciting groans of pleasure.

The camera got a good shot of Dave's cock buried in Mary's pussy as she bounced up and down, holding his shoulders as she leaned back to let him squeeze her tits. "CUMMMMING, DADDY!! DON'T STOP!!"

Dave groaned and the camera got a shot of his cream seeping out of her. The other two guys shot their loads onto Irene's hair and back as she collapsed onto the floor.

"That's a wrap." Steve said as he turned off the camera. Mary knelt and gave Steve his reward, the best blow job he had ever gotten, swallowing his cum as he smiled.

"So do I get to be in front of the camera next time? You guys were having a pretty good time."

Irene responded. "If you do a good job with the edit and this one sells, you'll be center stage next time."

"Oh, this one will sell. I have a couple good ideas for the next one."