All Comments on 'Home on Leave Ch. 02'

by barry_nine

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Exellent

Really exellent,very much look forward to the Next Ch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Exellent

Really exellent,very much look forward to the Next Ch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
CONTINUE STORY

WE HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY..AND HOPEFULLY GET HUBBY/DAD..INTO SCENERIO..WITH HE AND SON BOTH SHARING MOM AT SAME TIME..AND PERHAPS EACH OTHER..WITH MOM'S HELP

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep this one going

Two sexy and sensula people. You described them well. Your descriptoins of the sex are vivid. I hope Julie joins them.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
great story

He needs to convince mom to go back with him when he leaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
outstanding

Mike is a good son. His mother tells him so. When she's fishing inside his pants for his big fat penis, she finds Mike isn't wearing any shorts. "Oooo, easy access for Mommy, huh?" she cooed, finding my cock easily and withdrawing it from my fly. "What a good son you are to make things easy for your loving mother." Mike's also a good son because when he's fucking the shit out of his mother, he gives her the by far best cums of her life, orgasms that make her lezbo shenanigans, let alone her hubby's (Mike's dad) screwing, look like playing patty cake. One small objection to this excellent story. While he's taking a shower, Mike really shouldn't jerk off. Granted he's got plenty of creamy semen in those hot young balls of his. But it's terrible waste to use it to paint the bathroom walls. Every last drop of his semen belongs down his mother's throat, up her ass, or--best of all--up the ever-loving cunt the boy came out of.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Still loving it can't wait till his aunt joins in !! 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous