Home On The Range Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a pond about a ten-minute walk from the barn that's spring fed from the bottom and the water is very chilly. We go out there when we can and go skinny dipping. However, again it's not mandatory. We do take off Sunday afternoon after the barn chores are done and go out to the pond and have a picnic."

"Last week we decided to build a large fireplace to cook on so people can camp out there and cook on the fireplace when it's finished. The man who is building the fireplace for us is out there with his fifth wheel camper, camping with his whole family. To let you know in advance, all of them are nude, all day and all night long. You are welcome to go out there and go skinny dipping with them if you care to."

Nicole and Mark acknowledged what I told them with a nod of their heads.

"Next," Nicole asked, "You said you put in long days, does that mean we will be up before sunrise and work until sunset?"

"Well, that's a hard question to answer." I said, "On this ranch, the animals come first because if we don't feed them, we don't eat or make money to pay the hired hands. So, if there is a reason to work seven days a week because the animals need something, then we will work seven days a week."

"As for the long hours, I mentioned this before you went outside, ranch work isn't a nine to five job. We get up and get breakfast then start our day. Currently, there has only been three of us working this ranch, our days are long. The reason we are hiring is to make life a bit easier. Have you ever heard the old saying, "Many hands make light work?" If the work gets done and it doesn't take as long to do it, then we are done for the day. But on each end of the day, the animals need to be fed.

"Do we get any days off? That wasn't mentioned." Nicole asked.

"I guess I didn't expressively say time off," I added, "But I did say we go out to the pond on Sunday afternoons and have a picnic and relax. We go skinny dipping on Sunday afternoons."

Again, both Nicole and Mark nodded their heads as they understood what I said to them.

Nicole asked, "We, Mark and I would like to talk about monetary compensation for working all those hours."

Spike spoke up and said, "Do you have a number in mind, what you need to make? Keep in mind, you won't be charged for being in the bunk house even though I'm supplying the gas for the gas range to cook on or the electricity and water for the showers. So that's basically your room and board."

"You do need to feed your own horses with hay and grain. I won't charge you for the stalls your horses are in like most ranchers do. But horses are the roots of the ranch, so they need to be kept fed. We can do that two ways, I can provide the hay and grain upfront and then get it back from you each payday. Or you can supply your own hay and grain. If you do it that way, I'll help you get your first order of grain, but you'll have to charge it to your own account."

I slipped in, "Remember, once we hire four new ranch hands, two of which might be sitting in front of us right now, the work will be lighter on all of us. Base your number on regular work and you will be compensated for any extra work you put in."

Nicole looked at Mark and right away, I realized that she was the brain in the family. She was going to be the negotiator, not Mark.

They asked if they could go out and talk on the porch again and I told them to go ahead. As they stood up to go, I said, "Just for your information, since you don't have any food out there in the bunk house until you get paid, you can eat your meals here with us. If Nicole helps with the barn chores, then she can be here to help me make the meals. Of course, you already know about breakfast. I fix the guy's lunch pails before they head out on the range in the mornings.

"Oh, and there is one last thing you should know. After supper, me, spike and snake relax out on the porch in the evenings and watch the sun set. The reason I'm telling you this is, ..."

Nicole interrupted me and said, "All of you relax out there in the nude, right?"

I laughed as I asked, "How did you figure that out?"

"Because," Nicole said with a giggle in her voice, "Every time you've said, the words, "you should know" you follow it up by saying that you will be nude. The only thing you haven't said up until now is all three of you will be nude on the porch in the evenings. And you want to add we are welcome to join you. Am I correct?"

"As a matter of fact," I laughed as I said, "You both would be welcome to join us in the evenings and have a beer or two with us. We just sit and relax."

Both of them started laughing as they walked across the living room and out on the porch.

Spike looked at me and said, "It seems you have covered all the bases Britt."

"What is the going rate for an untrained ranch hand spike?"

"I would be willing to give them each maybe two hundred and fifty dollars a week each, with room and board in the bunk house, with us feeding them here in the house. But see where that goes."

We waited patiently for about fifteen minutes before they came back in and sat down. When they did, it was Nicole who addressed spike and me. She looked at both of us as she said our names and then paused ... with thoughtfulness she said, "We, Mark and I would like to make at least two hundred and fifty dollars a week each. We understand that we will be in the bunk house and we will be eating our meals up here in the house with all of you. We based that number on the fact you are going to hire two more ranch hands as soon as you can, and we understand we will be working extra hours until that time."

"Not that we are planning on leaving your ranch anytime soon, both of us realized after you asked about a reference, that we need to build up a work record just in case we ever go to a new job. We would like to be able to count on you to give us a good reference. Basically, we are looking at here and now, but at the same time we are looking into our future."

"If things work out here, you people seem nice enough and we'd like to stay on here. I'm not so sure about the nude thing but Mark and I talked it over and we will most likely relax with you on the porch wearing our underwear. I don't have any fancy panties so don't expect much."

"As far as going out to the pond and going skinny dipping with you on Sunday afternoons, we've never been exposed to showing off in front of anyone. Well, except my family when my father forced us to stand naked in the living room. We'll have to play that one by ear."

"Mark, Nicole I think you did a great job telling us what each of you would like to make each week given your room and board along with your meals with us up here in the house. Both spike and I came up with the same number as both of you did. The only thing we are going to add to your weekly pay over and above what you've asked for is, we are going to cover the cost of your hay and grain in your weekly salary. We aren't going to do that for any other hired hands so please keep that part to yourselves."

"Nicole, part of your duties will be to help me prepare the meals for us. Of course, in the evening after supper we would love to have you relax with us on the front porch."

"I know you two are newlyweds, and I don't want you to get a case of jealousy when you sit with us on the porch. Both spike and snake will be as naked as I am now. Mark you will be seeing me, but Nicole will be seeing two rather large cocks also. I will tell you, since I've been here, neither one of the guys has ever bothered me or did anything I didn't want them too. Mark, you can trust both guys being around Nicole, you have my promise on that. Like wise Nicole, even though you see me completely naked, I'm no threat to your man Mark. I promise you he's as safe as if he was in his mama's arms. I have a saying, once you've seen something, you can't unsee it. Both of you can trust us."

One last thing, the vet bills for your horses is on you. I believe as does snake and spike that your horses are a little mal nourished from not eating properly since you've been on the road. Doc Johnson is a very good vet and he won't hand off a large bill if your horses don't need it."

"Do you have any other questions other than can we start today?" I slipped in at the end.

"Britt, are you really going down to the barn naked and do your chores?"

"Nicole, I wasn't kidding or pulling your leg, I need to put on my work boots and that's all I'll be wearing to do the barn chores. Which I need to get doing, it's late."

"Ok, look, you promised that we are safe here on this ranch, I don't want to go down naked but if I can wear my panties, I will do that, so I won't stand out. Mark and I talked about that last night, but the only concern was he didn't want me to be forced to have sex with snake or spike. It's not that he's jealous or anything like that, he doesn't want me to have sex with anyone else but him. I hope you understand."

"Nicole, I've been silent through most of this interview because Britt just came to work for me a little over a month ago and part of her job is to interview the four new ranch hands we wanted to hire. Now we are down to two more ranch hands and I want to welcome you to the Campbell Ranch. By the way, I am not going to call your parents for a reference because of your honesty in answering the questions and asking questions of us. I feel you two deserve a chance to establish yourselves. It seems to me you've had it hard enough to start off your new lives together."

"Furthermore, for all I care, both of you can run around here completely naked. Well, except for Mark in the daytime because out on the range fixing fence is not a good place to be naked."

"Nicole, if you want to be like Britt and not wear anything, you are completely safe as Britt told you. Neither snake nor I will ever bother you. Before my wife died over a month ago, she used to run around here completely naked also. The only time she got dressed is if she went to town or if someone like the minister was going to stop by. How am I doing guys?"

"Mark spoke up and said, "Our major concern was for Nicole. Britt made it quite clear to her last night that she would only be wearing her barn boots to the barn to do her chores. We did think she was kidding but we see she isn't. So, if she can do her chores while she's naked, Nicole can choose for herself if she wants to join Britt. I won't have a problem if some other guy like the vet or snake sees her beautiful body."

Nicole laughed and said, "Britt, I won't have a problem if you see Mark's big cock either. He knows where to put that thing when we are ready to make it puke."

"That's a new one, I haven't heard before. Interesting concept, a cock puking." Spike said.

"Nicole, I did tell you that Bart is out at the pond camping and building our fireplace, right?"

"Yes, you did, why?"

"Well Bart is out there camping with his family of four girls and his wife. His hired hand, Kendra is also out there by the pond. They are nudists and having a ball on this private ranch."

"Holly shit, do you mean to tell me you aren't the only nude girl on this ranch? There's more?"

"That's what I'm telling you."

Nicole looked at Mark and said, "We didn't know there's more, do you mind if I help do chores today while I'm naked?"

Mark smiled and said, "I can't believe what we've just stumbled into, but I think I'm going to like it. I think we need to go out and go skinny dipping tonight."

I stood up and said, "I'll be right back, I need to go get some socks."

I ran upstairs and came back in a flash. I sat down and pulled on my socks and boots while Nicole stood up and shed her blouse and bra, then dropped her pants and panties."

She asked Britt, "When will you be washing clothes again? I only have this pair of pants and a pair of shorts. I was wondering if you could drop these in with your clothes. Since I don't need them to wear around here, I need to get them washed."

"I wasn't going to wash right away because it's really only spikes clothes but this afternoon when the guys come back in, if Mark wants to take off his clothes, I can toss a load in and wash them."

Mark said, "I can do that. Hell, if everyone is going to be naked, I might as well join the crowd."

Spike said, "Come on, we are way late starting the chores, let's go."

The four of us walked out on the porch with Nicole and me in the middle of our men and naked as jay birds. I hooked Nicole's arm and we laughed and giggled as we walked. Nicole turned to me and said, "Never, have I ever dreamed of walking naked in front of anyone other than Mark. This is so fucking wild."

"When we get to cleaning the pens, even though the barn is basically open, it gets hot in there and you'll be glad you are down to nothing."

We stopped and talked to snake who was still feeding the animals when we arrived. Spike said, "Snake would you take Mark out where you are working and show him what needs to be done out there. Mark have you ever driven a tractor?"

"No sir, I've ridden on them when someone else is driving."

"Mark, we don't say sir around here, my nickname is spike and that guy over there is snake. I think we'll have to come up with a nickname for you a little later."

"Snake if you would, please show Mark how to drive the tractor when you get out in the open spaces where he can't hit anything."

Nicole laughed and said, "I have a delightful feeling we are going to have a wonderful time working for you spike."

Snake had Mark follow him over to the shed and said, "When we use tools, spike has one hard and fast rule, you have to put it back each time you use it, in the place where you found it. He says he hates to go looking for a tool out of place."

They put all the tools they would need in the bucket, on the tractor, that snake used. When they rode past the barn Nicole was there by the front door to wave goodbye to him. I said to Nicole, "Snake got almost all the animals fed so let me show you where the feed is and how much we give them."

I measured out the feed and Nicole fed the remaining animals. Each time I passed her a bucket I told her which pen to dump it in. Then we moved to the horses and I measured out the grain for each horse while Nicole walked into each stall and dumped the grain in the bucket for each horse.

When it came time to clean the pens, I pulled out a second wheelbarrow, fork and shovel for Nicole to use. While she cleaned one pen, I cleaned another. We were still cleaning the pens when Doc Johnson showed up.

Spike went out to talk to him and told him how the horses had spent a lot of time on the road over the past couple of weeks and probably were off a bit because of all the riding and they probably hadn't been fed properly. He gave him a short rundown on the newlyweds and the doc said he understood.

Both the doc and spike walked into the first stall and he checked the horse over and told Spike his guess was right on. He gave the horse a shot and gave spike some medicine to put in his feed.

Spike and Doc Johnson were in with the second horse, when both Nicole and I stepped into the doorway of the stall. We were watching Doc Johnson for a few seconds before he noticed us standing there. When he did, he did a double take and said, "Frank, I don't know if you know this or not, but you have two lovely naked ladies standing behind you."

Spike laughed and said, "Yep, doc you must have twenty-twenty eyesight cause I've been seeing them all morning and I know my eyes are good."

The doc laughed and said, "OK, if you say so. I think both of them are fine looking ladies though."

Spike said, "That may be true doc, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't spread the word around, if you know what I mean."

Doc looked at spike before saying, "I know ranching ain't that good anymore but what are you raising on the ranch now?"

"Have you ever heard of contented animals doc? I keep mine contented a little different than other ranchers."

The vet looked at me and Nicole again before he agreed with spike.

When the doc was finished, he said, "Frank, both horses are healthy but need a boost to get them back on track again. Sprinkle this medicine in their feed once a day and if you don't see any improvement in them in a week, give me a call and I'll come back out and give them both another shot.

We left that stall and went to spike's horse. I opened the door to the stall and showed Nicole how I let the horse put his nose against my chest while I talk to him and rub behind his ears and down his neck. Then I hooked the lead rope on him and walked him out in the alley and tied him off while we cleaned his stall and put hay in his rack.

We walked out in the alley and I handed Nicole a brush and each us took one side of spike's horse and brushed him down before we put him back in his stall. We did the same thing with all the remaining horses. Only I encouraged Nicole to do what I did with their horses. We finished up the barn chores and I showed Nicole where to collect the eggs. The three of us walked up to the house, I put the eggs in the kitchen.

I asked Nicole, do you want to shower with me upstairs instead of walking out to the bunk house. I told her I always take a shower after the barn chores. She agreed so we left our barn boots by the kitchen door and headed upstairs. I sat down to pee while talking to Nicole. Then while I adjusted the shower, she peed.

She was going to wait for me to take a shower before she took hers, but I told her to come on in with me. We shared my shampoo and conditioner and then I took my dove body wash and put some on a scroungy and handed it to her. I put some on another one and started to wash my body. She was under the spray, so she had to step towards me to get out of the water and wash her body.

I noticed she had a five o'clock shadow as my father always called it, so I asked, "Nicole, did you get a chance to get your razor before you had to leave your house?"

"No everything I owned ended up being kept by my parents. It was terrible Britt; I've never seen my parents go ballistic like that before."

"If you need to use my razor you can. I know what it's like to be scruffy."

"Britt, I know we were naked this morning, but what's it like to lounge around naked?"

"Nicole, if you would have asked me that question when I lived in Cleveland, I would have told you I didn't know. But since I've moved out here and it's so damn hot, I'm completely naked out of necessity. As I said, the only time I put on anything, when our lawyer comes out here and then it's only a pair of shorts. He was here a few days ago and he loved looking at my small titties because I didn't put a shirt on."

"But if I'm in the barn and someone pulls up, oh well, they get to see all of me because I'm not about to run and hide. That's just the way I am, I don't know what you want to do, but you have a great looking body that you should be very proud of. You don't have to do what I do, but you can if you want to. I know it turns me on when someone sees me naked and spike gets the benefits, if you know what I mean."

"Oh yeah Britt, I know what you mean. Mark and I talked about it last night and he doesn't mind if someone sees me naked as long as I don't get forced to do anything. That was our only main concern. But I see how you are with snake and spike, so I'm not worried. I'll be as naked as you are and this heat is bad for me too, even though I grew up here in Texas."

When we finished our shower and dried off, I got my razor and shaving cream out for Nicole. She drew some water in the sink and I sat on the closed toilet lid while Nicole lathered up her pubic mound and pussy lips. We continued to have our conversation while she shaved herself and I watched her. I rubbed my mound and noticed I had some stubble so I told Nicole when she was finished, we could switch places and that's what we did.