Home On The Range Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spike asked, "How did you two make out with Steve, did you hire him?"

I smiled and said, "Spike, you and snake will have to decide which man you want to take with you tomorrow. Mark can go with one of you and Steve can go with the other. The best part is, we won't have to start so early. Each of you will have help, starting tomorrow."

Spike smiled and said, "We need to fill one more spot and then we should be good for a while."

"I told Steve since he is single, he needs to keep his hands off the females and if he wants to, he can find his own woman."

Spike started laughing and said, "Britt, that's what I love about you. You don't mix words and you say what you mean very directly. For as many people as I've interviewed over the years, for some reason, I've always let them get a little ahead of me. I'm glad you're by my side now."

Mark spoke up saying, "Britt had us worried when we were interviewing with her. You are a little intimidating."

"I may be intimidating, but in the end, I had a firm commitment from both of you that you really wanted to work for us. We want ranch hands who are interested in long term employment."

Nicole spoke up saying, "If this job is going to be like it was for us today, I'm all in. I really don't like a whole lot of change in my life. I'm not one of those women who don't care if they have to live out of cardboard moving boxes. I want a home someday. The bunk house is ok for now, but I still want a house I can call mine and raise my family in. I would especially love to raise my children right here on this ranch where they can learn about nature and won't have to be dressed just because society says so."

"That's great Nicole because I have the same dream. I want my children to grow up in the nudist environment and enjoy all of what life has to offer." I said.

We made it back to the barn and there was a truck and horse trailer sitting in front of the barn with the trailer door open. Spike parked the truck and all of us got out and walked into the barn. Steve looked at all our naked bodies as he brushed his horse. He didn't say a word as he watched us walk into the barn.

I spoke up saying, "Steve, I'd like to introduce you to Frank Campbell or better known as spike, you already know Charlie Wilson or as we call him, snake. Over here is Mark and Nicole Snyder. They are the couple who are in the bunk house I told you about earlier."

Everyone stepped forward and shook hands with Steve. Spike welcomed Steve to the ranch. We talked for a few minutes as Steve put his horse in the next empty stall which he had already put bedding and hay in. Snake said as long as we were in the barn and it was this late in the afternoon, we might as well feed the animals.

All of us pitched in and fed the animals in record time. When we were done, I said to Steve, "I haven't cooked supper yet so if you want to go take a shower and come up to the house, you can eat with us. I don't know what we are having yet because we were all out at the pond skinny dipping."

"You have a pond here on the ranch?"

"Yes, and it is spring fed from the bottom and the water is very chilly but refreshing as hell." Spike said.

Steve said, "So all of you obviously have been skinny dipping at the pond. Is anyone going to get dressed before supper since all of you are standing here naked and nobody is bothering to cover themselves?"

"I can only speak for myself; I'm not going to be getting dressed and I'm cooking supper."

Suddenly there was a chorus of voices, "I'm not getting dressed."

Steve laughed and said, "Did I just step in a pile of shit and come out smelling like a rose? I mean, I've never worked on a ranch where the people are openly naked like you guys are. I've seen some skin a few times but hey, I'm not against taking off my clothes and running around naked. I hope you girls won't be embarrassed but I have a hardon right now, but you can't see it. If I take off my clothes, will any of you be pissed off at me?"

Spike quickly spoke up and said, "Before Britt came to work for me, there was only three of us who used to sit on the porch in the evenings and drink a cold one while relaxing and enjoying the end of the day. The short version is Britt can't take the heat here in Texas so she's hard to keep clothes on. Well, I guess we've had an epidemic of nudism around here because it seems everyone is catching it. Since Britt is my co-owner of the ranch, she's got some input on how we operate. The only thing I require is to wear safety boots around the animals and clothes when we are out on the range working the fence line. When you come from the range and you want to be naked, have at it. I know me and Britt will be naked, what y'all do is up to you."

Mark spoke next as he said, "Nicole and I just started working here yesterday and Steve, I can tell you in just the short time we've been here, this ain't like no other place we've ever been. I'm thinkin' me and Nicole are going to be hangin' out here for a good long time."

I said, "This ain't gettin' supper cooked so y'all can stay down here or whatever, but Nicole and I have to go rustle up some supper to feed to y'all. Steve are you coming up to the house for supper?"

"If you don't mind me joining you. It would be to my advantage so I could talk to everyone and get to know y'all. Yes, I'll be there."

Nicole and I turned and started walking out of the barn and we heard the guys start to talk again. Nicole asked me what we were going to make for supper, and I told her we'd have to check out the freezer and see what would be the fastest and easiest to cook.

We walked into the house and washed our hands before I opened the freezer and started looking around. I told Nicole, "Spike always said, since we live on a beef ranch, a good steak is always the best bet."

I saw the spareribs in the freezer but there was no way of telling how hungry everyone was, so I by-passed them. Chicken was out of the question also, so I looked at Nicole and said, "I think steak it is."

We both laughed and I reached in and pulled out three large steaks. Nicole asked me what we were going to have with the steaks, and I asked her for suggestions. We talked over a few things and finally came up with home fries with onions, garlic and peppers in them. I went out and turned on the grill to heat it up and came back and said, "Nicole, there are red potatoes in the pantry, just scrub them off and cut them up instead of peeling them."

While Nicole attacked the potatoes, I got the steaks on the grill's top and middle shelf then came in and mixed up the BBQ sauce. Then while I was waiting for the steaks to defrost, I helped cut the potatoes up in small chunks so they would cook quicker. We put them in two large frying pans and turned down the heat while Nicole diced the onions and peppers. I worked on the few cloves of garlic and added them to both pans.

The steaks had thawed out nicely, so I smeared the BBQ sauce on them and left them on the upper shelves for a little while longer.

I pulled the plates down from the cupboard and Nicole helped me set the table. We had to bring an extra chair in from the spare room for Steve.

The meat was coming along nicely so I moved it down on the grill and left the heat down low and smeared the other side of the meat with sauce. The home fries were on low heat and the meat was cooking on low heat, so all Nicole and I had to do was wait.

I asked her if she liked beer or wine coolers and she informed me she'd never had a wine cooler. I pulled two of them out of the fridge and handed her one. Before I dank mine, I went outside and checked the steaks. They were cooking right along so I flopped them over and smeared them again.

I went back inside and picked up my wine cooler and uncapped it before saying to Nicole, "Let's go out on the front porch."

The guys were standing by Steve's truck so I called down and said, "Supper will be ready in a little while."

They waved at me and Steve went around his truck and got in and moved it over beside Mark's truck. He got out and stopped briefly where the other guys were standing and then walked on up to the bunk house. The other three guys headed towards the house. When they got close enough, I asked if anyone would like a cold one and all three responded with a positive answer.

I went in and pulled three beers out of the fridge and took them outside and passed them around. I went back inside then out the back door to check on the steaks while Nicole turned the home fries. All the smells blended nicely and there was a call from the porch, "Whatever you're cooking sure smells good."

Nicole and I laughed and said, "If they only knew, we just threw this together. But we can tell them we slaved all day over a hot stove."

Nicole added, "They wouldn't buy that because we were with them this afternoon."

"Oh yeah, you're right. DAMN!"

When Steve got to the front porch, he was as naked as the rest of the guys. He sat down and they started talking ranch life again.

I checked the meat and it was rare in the middle and the home fries were soft, so I put hot plates on the table for the two frying pans and then got the platter out and put the steaks on it. I poured the remaining sauce on the top of the meat then set it on the table.

I called the guys for supper and they all filed inside. Spike directed Steve to the empty chair, Nicole and Mark sat where they did this morning leaving my chair open for me. I asked if anyone needed a cold one but the only one who did was Steve. I got him a beer and handed it to him and then sat down. Spike said the prayer before anything happened around the table. When he was finished, he picked up the knife and cut all the meat into pieces. Everyone took turns dishing up their own home fries then stabbed a piece of steak.

Steve looked at me and said, "I really though you were joking when you said you do your chores in the nude."

Mark echoed the same thing but said, "I'm really glad Nicole and I found this ranch. There seems to be so much love floating around here between the owners and the ranch hands, it's hard to explain and a little weird but I love this."

Snake popped into the conversation, "Don't say "floating" around here, we don't have any left-handed joints."

Spike and I started laughing so spike went on to tell the story about "floating" and by the time he finished, all of us were laughing.

There was a little bit of steak and home fries left so I said, "Someone, I don't care who, needs to clean up that last bit of food. Ain't no sense of putting that little bit in the fridge, hell there ain't even enough to feed a mouse."

Between Mark and Steve, they cleaned up the food with both of them saying the meal was great.

I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand and sighed before saying, "Wheeew ... Nicole and I slaved all day on this meal and we sure are grateful our men folk enjoyed it. I'm so tuckered out right now."

Everyone broke out laughing.

Nicole and I got up to clean the table with both Mark and Steve's help. I decided to draw the water in the sink to wash the dishes, but Nicole shooed me away and she washed the dishes. Mark wiped them and I took them and put them away. When it came to the silverware, Steve asked me which drawer it went in and I pointed it out to him. He grabbed a dish towel and dried the silverware and put it away. We had the dishes done in no time.

Spike and snake got up from the table and spike said, "Everyone grab a fresh beer and let's go out on the porch, we can talk about what's going to happen tomorrow."

I told the guys Nicole and I get to sit on the swing because I love to let my guys look at my naked body. They had to bring an extra chair out for Steve but soon we were all assembled on the porch and I showed Nicole how I sat on the swing so the guys could appreciate the view. She was game so she positioned herself with her legs open for all the guys to see her cute bald pussy too.

Spike spoke up and said, "Normally, snake, Britt and I have been getting up early before sunrise, so we can get the work done. It's been rough on us for a long time but now with the three of you here and one more to hire, we can sleep in a little more tomorrow morning. I think if we all meet up here for breakfast around six in the morning, we can eat breakfast and then get to work."

"Since you guys are going to be out on the range with me and snake, you need to wear your clothes. We take the tractors out so we can put the tools we need in the bucket. Most of the time we will be fixing fence and running the fence line for any breaks. We'll switch every day so both of you can get to know my ranch."

"I have all my beef out in the far pasture right now where the grass is good. Now that we've got help, I want to move some of them in closer, probably a few hundred head. Later we will do our annual round up and bring all of them into a closer pasture for the winter. That's when the annual ranch hands come by and help with the round up. Some I'll sell off and the rest will pasture close by."

But before we move anything, I think what we'll do tomorrow is saddle up after the morning chores and take a ride so I can show all of you where my cattle are grazing right now. After you've had a chance to be out on the range with me then we'll move some beef. That will give me a chance to watch you work your horses. Make sure to fill your canteens tomorrow, it's gonna be hot.

"Does anyone have any questions for me?" Spike inquired.

Steve asked, "When we get back in tomorrow are any of you going out to go skinny dipping? I sure do want to go."

"I'm almost certain I'll go out to the pond tomorrow when we get back. Being that I have to get dressed tomorrow, I'll be ready for that cool water. I'm going to warn you though, I ain't getting dressed until I have to." I said.

Nicole said, "If Britt is going to be naked, then I will be too."

Steve spoke up and said, "Ladies, you sure do look delicious sitting there. I need to find me a girl who will add her naked body to this ranch. I still have to pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming."

Nicole said, "Wait till you go skinny dipping out at the pond and see the three-girl crew who are building the fireplace out there. I mean, they have beautiful bodies. Oh, and they are naked also."

Steve would have liked to jump up and down when he heard that. He excitedly asked, "You mean there are more naked, not taken, girls on this ranch?"

Spike smiled and said, "Yes, they're out at the pond working. You can't disturb them during the day."

Oh, I wouldn't do that. But to think there are three more naked girls on the ranch, makes me ... well I don't have to tell you cause all you guys have a hardon too." Steve admitted.

Snake yawned and stretched before he said, "It's that time of night again. Only this time I have two lovely ladies to dance for me in my dreams. I want to thank both of you for being so gracious in allowing us to see your beautiful bodies."

Snake stood up with his cock standing straight out from his groin. I jumped up and stepped up to snake and let his cock press against my pussy as I kissed him and said goodnight. I was stepping back to sit back in the swing when Nicole stood up and followed my lead. She kissed snake goodnight and gave him a hug. She said, "Thank you snake for telling us that we have beautiful bodies."

"Ms. Nicole and Ms. Britt, my mamma told me to always tell the truth and that's what I did. You are both beautiful ladies."

Everyone said good night to snake and he walked off the porch and headed towards his apartment. Steve asked, "Where does snake live?"

Spike said, "Snake has the apartment over the shed. He's been with me a long time. Actually, he's like family now."

"The way you treat everyone spike; everyone seems to be family." Nicole said.

"Nicole, the thing is, everyone is all hung up on material things and has little or no respect for others now days. I try to treat everyone like I want to be treated and so far, it has worked for me. I get just as pissed off if someone does something to me, but at least I know, I tried."

"Since Britt moved out here from Cleveland, she's even opened my eyes more. My wife, god rest her sole, snake and I used to sit around on this very porch and have a cold beer every night while we relaxed and enjoyed the end of the day. There was nothing sexual about it and I still cherish all those years."

"With Britt coming here and not used to the heat here in Texas, she's taught me so much more even though as an old man, I thought I had a pretty good handle on life because of my age. I'm not going to preach to you but don't ever stop learning. There's so much more to this life than your age. Age is just a number, experience is life."

Mark said, "I wish you could have been my father figure. Everything he did or said was about material things and now that my parents are gone, I sure do miss them. All I have left is my wife Nicole and the love we share for each other."

"Hang on to that love son, my wife died unexpectantly. I found her one day when I came in off the range. I sure do miss her love from all the years we shared together. Things were very hard when we were young, and ranching is a hard life, but we always had each other. Now I have Britt to share my life and I'm truly grateful for her."

"I love you to spike, with all my heart."

"Gosh darn it, you two are gonna make me cry if you don't cut it out. That's such a lovely story and I love my man Mark just as much."

"Nicole, enjoy your life and do what you know is right for you and no one else and you will find happiness with Mark." Spike said.

"I think I'm going to take my man into the house and make love to him until five thirty tomorrow morning." I said.

"Wait a minute girl, I'm not positive that you can go at it for that long and I'm very positive I can't do it for that long, so dream on girl." Spike said.

The other three laughed and then Nicole said, "I'm going to take my man down to the bunk house and bite the pillow while he ravishes my body. Sorry Steve, we'll try to keep it down."

"Hell, after all the years I've spent living in bunk houses with both sexes of ranch hands, there have been many times when some of us got lucky and the bunk house reverberated with sexual gratifications, while the rest of us enjoyed the sounds and sights. I learned to be a voyeur so have at it, I don't care what you two do. When I finally get a girl to come to the bunk house, we are going to get it on, on top of the bed so you can see how it's really done."

All of us laughed and I stood up and started collecting the beer bottles and Nicole helped me. We took them in the house, and I put them where they belong. Nicole turned to me and hugged me. She said, "Britt, I want to thank you so much for giving us a chance, you won't be sorry."

I pressed my body against hers and kissed her on her lips. I looked into her eyes and said, "I like you and Mark a lot and I'm sorry that his parents were killed in a plane crash and your parents kicked you out. We will make up for all that sadness I'm sure." I kissed and hugged her again before I stepped back from her. We held hands as we walked through the kitchen where I turned off the lights and went out onto the porch.

I looked at all three hard cocks before I said, "I know at least two cocks that will be taken care of tonight in the proper manner. The third one will have to be by hand."

Steve moaned and said, "Yeah, right. Dammit."

I stepped up to Steve and with everyone watching us, I looked straight at him. I contemplated my next move for a few seconds, before I reached down and massaged his rigid cock with my hand. Slowly, I spread my feet apart, then pulled him forward using his cock to move him between my thighs.