Home On The Range Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,913 Followers

I sandwiched his cock between my slippery pussy lips. Then I moved my hips back and forth a few times to make Steve's cock slick with my juices. With the head of his cock poking between my ass cheeks, I closed my legs tight and whispered to Steve, "Fuck me between my thighs until you cum."

Steve had a stunned look on his face at first which turned into a smile as he started to move back in forth between my thighs. I could feel my juices leak onto his cock as he pumped faster. I guided his hands up to my little titties and he immediately started fondling them. He even pulled my nipples which made me moan and pump my hips back against his groin as I pulled his hips with my hands.

Soon both of us were breathing rapidly and everyone was watching as Steve started moving his hips as he grabbed my ass cheeks. No one said a word as Steve became more excited by the second. I said to him, "How does it feel to fuck the boss lady's thighs on the first night working here. Go ahead and cum for me, let me feel your hot juice run down the inside of my thighs. That's it Steve, pump that nice cock in there for me."

I stood looking in his eyes and said, "This will give you something to jerk off to. But this is as close to my pussy as you get. Enjoy it and let me feel your hot cum."

Suddenly Steve held me tight and blew his load between my thighs. Everyone was watching but it was Nicole who seemed to be the most amazed that I let Steve do that to me, especially in front of everyone. We hugged each other as his cock started to wilt and his cum ran down the inside of my thighs.

I said, "You were the only one who wasn't going to get laid tonight and I thought I'd do you a favor. I don't expect you to tell anyone except the group gathered here. Behave yourself and you just may get to do this again someday."

Steve kissed me one last time and said, "Thank you so much Britt. You are a blessed angel in disguise."

I stepped back and spike and I watched as the three of them headed for the bunk house. Spike looked at me and said, "You are something else Britt. That man will now probably do anything to please you for your act of kindness towards him. You know Britt, I love you more and more each day. You don't stop amazing me each day."

We stood on the porch and kissed for a few minutes before I said, "Steve in running down my legs, I have to go clean him up."

We laughed all the way into the house and up the stairs we went. I turned on the shower and washed off the evidence of Steve, then dried off. Meanwhile grandpa had taken a leak and was brushing his teeth while I sat down and turned loose with a long stream of pee. While I brushed my teeth, grandpa stood behind me with his hard cock pressing against my ass crack while he massaged my small titties.

When I finished, we turned off the light and walked hand in hand to our bed. Grandpa started to go down on me, but I told him he didn't have to because I was wet from the fun I had with Steve. I laid on the bed and lifted my legs and spread them as an invitation for my lover. He didn't need the invitation because he moved up on the bed and rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slippery wet slit until he found my hole.

Slowly he pushed forward sinking his cock into my wet and welcoming vagina. For the next half hour, we swapped positions bringing me to several mini orgasms while I worked towards one that I was sure would rock my world. I was on my knees with my face buried in my pillow and grandpa held my hips in place as he hammered his cock deep inside me. I felt his cock growing inside me and I knew he was only moments away from cumming. I turned my face and said, "Please grandpa, cum inside my pussy. I want all your baby making cum in my womb so I can have your son. Please let me have all of it."

Grandpa groaned and jammed his cock against my cervix and blew his hot load inside me. I thrust my hips backwards to meet grandpa's forward pushing into me. I spasmed as I came on his cock and screamed with pleasure at the sensations he caused within my body. When the sensations subsided, I said, "Oh grandpa, thank you so much for making me feel so great. I love your cock inside me."

Grandpa pulled his softening cock out of me and laid on his side. I laid down facing him and we cuddled together. We kissed passionately for many minutes before we got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. When we finished, we walked back to bed and cuddled up to each other.

"Britt, I can't believe how far we've come since you've been here. You have changed my life dramatically and as I've said before, I still love your grandmother, but I think you are pulling up even with the love I share with you. In my wildest dreams I never would have imagined I could fall in love with another woman like I did with Maggie. But here we are, together and I have to tell you Britt, I am head over heals in love with you. You have brightened my life after such a crisis. You are so much like your grandmother, I'm ... I'm ... aww ... I don't know how to describe it."

"Grandpa, I might be young, but I have to tell you, my feelings for you are so strong, your love has taken me by storm. I know there is a drastic difference in our ages, but it doesn't matter to me. I will never find a "boy" my age who could ever hold a candle to the love I have for you. As you have referenced grandma as being your number one girl for life, grandpa, you are my number one guy for life, and I mean that with all my heart."

Grandpa and I hugged and kissed each other, and it wasn't long before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

TO BE CONTINUED:

** First, thank you for taking time to read this chapter.

** Please take a couple of seconds and vote for this story.

** Your vote rates the story/chapter and Literotica uses your votes to rate the authors.

****************************

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,913 Followers