Home On The Range Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,913 Followers

"Ok Britt, here let me write a few down. I'll wait here for you." Steve said.

I waited for Steve to write down his references and then took the pad of paper and went into the office. I made three phone calls to the ranches he had listed as references and each one said he was a good ranch hand and confirmed what he said about being temporary help. I thanked them all for their time and went back out on the porch.

I sat down on the swing and said, "Steve, your references gave you a very good rating and said you were reliable. I'll tell you what, since you waited here, I'll up my offer and give you two hundred seventy-five a week, minus your income taxes of course. You'll have to fill out a W-4 form for our accountant. If this is something you're interested in, let me know."

"Would it be ok if we walk down and take a look at the horse stalls and the bunk house?" Steve asked.

"Sure, let's go."

All three of us walked off the porch and down to the barn where Steve looked in at the horses and then at the empty stalls. He looked at the grain and hay we were feeding our horses. We walked up to the bunk house and he walked around while snake and I stood by one of the tables. He walked back to us and said, "At least this place is clean unlike some places, I've stayed in."

"I told him we hire temporary ranch hands each year for the round up, later in the year. The place does get a bit crowded when everyone comes in, but they clear out at the end of the round up."

As we walked back towards the house Steve accepted the job and asked when he could bring in his horse and start to work. I asked him if he was going to cook his meals in the bunk house and he told us he would stop and get some groceries before he came back to the ranch with his horse.

I turned to him and said, "There is one final thing that might change your mind and again, I'd very much appreciate it if you kept this little piece of information to yourself."

"Ok, did you kill a ranch hand, is he buried in the shit pile out back or something more serious than that?" Steve asked.

"Well, I guess it would all depend on how you were raised. I want you to know we seem to have adopted the nudist lifestyle around here. It all started with me not being able to stand this heat after moving here from Cleveland. I can't stand the heat, so I started doing my barn chores while nude. The other couple we just hired have also adopted being nude. So, as we speak, Spike, the co-owner of this ranch is giving them a tour of our ranch, all of them are nude."

"If you think you can handle being around nude people without causing a hassle or harassing anyone, then you can consider yourself hired. If not, please forget what I've said to you and you can be on your way."

"Just like that?" Steve inquired.

"Yes, just like that. If you can handle the nudity or if you want to join us, that is totally up to you. You have to decide if you can work in this environment without filing a sexual harassment lawsuit against me and the ranch."

"Specifically, what do you have to do with the ranch?" Steve asked.

"I'm the co-owner of this ranch."

"And you go nude around here doing your chores?"

"Not only doing chores but just nude. Nicole and Mark who we just hired, like the idea also. That's why I said, they are out taking a tour of the ranch right now and they are nude."

"Would I be expected to be nude too?"

"Not unless you want to. Your employment doesn't include if you will or won't be nude. It will be totally up to you if you want to join us."

"So, if I get lucky, I'll see you nude later?"

I pushed my shorts down to my ankles and bent over and picked them up. I stood facing Steve and said, "This is how I do my chores. Can you handle this?"

Steve had to pull his eyes back into his head before he could see straight. "This is not a trick is it?"

"No trick, actually all of us sit on the porch in the evening and have a beer while in the nude."

"And you don't want me to say anything to anyone outside this ranch, am I correct?"

"That would be correct. We don't have any neighbors close by, so we are isolated out here and that's the way we like it. Of course, when you are working out on the range during the day, you will want to wear clothes so the barbed wire and stuff like that doesn't cut you up. But when you get in at night, if you chose to, you can be as naked as I am right now. One last thing, I want to stress with you is, even though you see me or Nicole nude, we are not available for you to hang on or over. We have our own men. If you want a woman here, you'll have to find your own, just don't give her any advance information in case she isn't interested in our lifestyle."

"How would she know if I don't tell her?"

"You leave that to me. I do wear shorts, as I have with you, when I don't know someone. Being a female, I have my ways of getting through to even the toughest person."

"Ok, when can I bring my horse out here and move into the bunk house?" Steve asked.

"Do you agree with your wages and our way of life. You'll be working with spike and snake to learn the ranch before we turn you loose on your own."

"I'm not so sure about the nude thing just yet, honestly, I'm afraid I'll get a hardon and offend someone. For me, it will be boxers for now. But yes, I want to take your job, it's the best offer I've had in a very long time." Steve said.

"Can I bring my horse in tonight? I'll need to swing through town and get some groceries and then come out here later."

"Yes, you can, I'll have your tax form ready for you to fill out and get it to our accountant. Our regular pay days are on Friday, but it will take them a few days to put you in the system, so you'll most likely not your first check next Friday."

"That's ok, I have money to spend so I can wait until then." Steve said.

We walked back to his truck and he looked me up and down before saying, "I must have died and gone to heaven."

"Remember, hands off the females until you have one of your own." I warned.

Steve smiled and said, "Just looking at you will give me plenty of material to work with, until I find someone to share my feelings with."

Steve left and snake and I walked up to the porch and snake dropped his shorts before sitting down. He looked at me and said, "Where did you learn to negotiate like that? When he gave you that one price, I was ready to jump in there and ask him if he was crazy, ain't no rancher going to pay that kind of money."

"But you handled him perfectly. Then you gave him a deal he accepted and then went higher."

"That's the number I had in my head. I wanted to start out low and if he was who he said he was, then I was going to raise him up to two hundred and seventy-five dollars. I wanted him to feel really good about coming to work for us, that's why I did it that way. I think it worked."

"His references all said he was a good worker and was very dependable. If he works out well, both you and spike can start later in the mornings and finish up about the same time in the afternoons. That will cut your working hours back. You guys have worked long and hard and I think with two of you working together, you'll accomplish a lot more in the day. You two can swap off the new guys so they can learn more about the ranch."

"I really like the way you are thinking and now all you have to do is sell it to spike. Which I don't see a problem in doing."

Snake and I were still sitting on the porch when spike, Nicole and Mark came back from their tour. It was still early enough in the afternoon, so I said, "Come on snake, let's go out and have a dip in the pond."

Snake smiled at me and said, "YES MA'AM, I'm all for going out there and seeing more white pussy. God girl, I'm glad you came out here to live."

"I called down to spike and told him to stay there. I said, snake and I will be right down."

I ran into the house and up the stairs and pulled a couple more hand towels out of the linen closet and raced back down the stairs. I took snake's hand and the two of us went down to the barn. I said, "We're ready for a dip in the pond. Spike how about driving us out there in your truck?"

We loaded into the truck with snake and spike in the front seats with Mark in the middle of us girls in the back seat. Spike drove out to the pond slowly and when we arrived, we saw Bart and his crew were working and the rest of his family enjoying themselves.

Carlie, Bart's wife, came running over to the truck and the minute spike got out, she hugged him and said, "Spike, I want to thank you so much for allowing us to camp here. Everyone has been in and out of the water almost constantly. We are really having some fun here."

Spike said, "I'm glad all of you are enjoying the pond, that's what it's here for."

Mark looked around at all the naked flesh and his cock started getting hard immediately. Nicole said to me, "My god, I thought you were joking but look, everyone is nude."

"I know, it's so nice to see everyone enjoying themselves."

All of us walked over to the new fireplace and when Bart took a break, I walked over and pressed my naked body against his and said, "You are moving right along on this. I'm so happy you guys are here."

Bart held onto me a little longer and I felt his cock start to rise and I whispered, "I better let you go or we're going to have a problem."

Bart smiled and said, "It ain't no problem anymore. All of us have a much better understanding of nature and me, my wife and daughters are closer than ever now. I have you to thank for helping us jump the hurtle into family nudism."

Carlie stood between spike and snake with her arms around each man while they talked to Bart and watched the girls continue to work. They were selecting stones off the pile and were bending over to put the stones in place while one of the other girls put the mud (cement mixture) in and around the stones. Carlie, spike and snake had perfect views of the tight places between the girl's legs as they bent over placing the stones. Carlie watched right along with the two guys and never said a word to them about staring at her daughter's pussies.

Snake is the one who noticeably got hard when his cock hung down and swayed in front of him. Carlie leaned over and whispered in his ear, "You like the look of that white pussy don't you snake?"

Snake smiled at her before he whispered back, "Yes, Ms. Carlie, that is some fine-looking pussy there. Gives a man some visuals for later this evening. If you know what I mean."

"Yes, I do and if you need some help with that, I know where you can put it. But not here, do you have a place of your own?"

"Ms. Carlie, are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?"

"I think you are on the right track snake." Carlie spoke out loud and asked, "Snake would it be possible for me to see your horses. I heard Bart say you have some beautiful horses in the barn."

"Ms. Carlie, we have five horses in the barn currently and if you'd like to see them, I'm sure spike will let me use his truck to go back to the barn and show them to you."

Spike heard them talking and turned to snake and said, "The keys are in the truck."

Carlie and snake walked over to the truck as casual as they could and got in. Snake started to drive, and Carlie was quick to reach over and stroke snake's cock once they were out of sight. Snake drove directly to the back of the shed and parked by the stairs which led up to his apartment.

Carlie was out of the passenger door in a flash and part way up the stairs when snake caught up with her. She turned and kissed snake before she asked, "Will you be gentle with me, I've never had a cock this big?"

Snake picked Carlie up and carried her the rest of the way up the stairs and into his apartment. He walked over and placed her on the bed, knelt down and opened her legs. She tried to protest saying he didn't have to do that, but snake didn't listen. He pushed his tongue into her hot wet pussy, and she let out a scream that almost shattered the glass.

Snake attacked her pussy and when he found her clit she zoomed past outer space into the heavens. She had multiple orgasms just from snake face fucking her. Her noise level would have raised the dead, if there were any in the area.

Snake continued to feast on her pussy until she pushed on his forehead and said, "Please no more. My clit can't take any more stimulation. OH, MY FUCKING GOD ... I've never cum so much in my life. I have to have your big cock inside me, but I have to rest a few minutes first. Snake I'm in lust for you."

Snake crawled on the bed and laid on his back as his tree trunk of a cock stood up in the air. Carlie moved up beside him and started kissing him while she stroked his cock. She looked at the large member in her hand and said, "I want to suck your cock, but I don't know if it will fit in my mouth."

She moved down the bed and licked snake's cock and then opened as wide as she could and put the head of his cock plus an inch inside. She used her tongue to lick her new toy as she massaged his hairless balls. Snake started breathing harder and let out a few moans of appreciation as Carlie worked wonders for him.

She pulled off his cock and said to snake, so you loved looking at all that white pussy out there, didn't you? I'll bet you would love to push this beautiful black cock into my white pussy, right?"

Snake said, "Oh Ms. Carlie, yes, I want you to ride my black cock until you have as many orgasms as you want."

With that Carlie moved up and straddled snake's hips and lined up the head of his cock with her love tunnel. She sat down on it until the head of his cock was inside her and she sounded like a kitten purring with satisfaction. Slowly she took more of his cock inside her and had to wait for her vagina to adjust to the size of snake's cock. She would raise up and then lower herself down until she felt the head of his cock press against her cervix. Carlie moaned as she rested on his cock knowing she still didn't have the whole thing inside her.

Carlie said, "Snake, look down here and see your black cock stretching my white pussy. I want you to have something to dream about tonight."

Snake reached up and took Carlie's hips in his large hands and started to pick her up off his cock and then drop her again. Each time he did, she groaned with a twinge of pain as his cock pressed against her cervix. Carlie started helping snake pump his cock deep inside her and each time she did, she forced herself down more, so snake's cock really pressed hard against the barrier deep inside her.

Carlie went wild and started bouncing on snake's cock while she endured the sparks of pain that shot through her whole body each time, she stretched her cervix to its maximum. She experienced a series of smaller orgasms until the big one started to rock her body. At that moment she made it well known by her noises that she was working on something way more powerful than the orgasms she had been experiencing.

Snake sensed her urgency and started pumping into her sopping wet pussy. She responded with sounds of satisfaction and happiness and her own luxuriating in every thrill. Together they elevated their passion to critical proportions until both of them exploded in earth shattering orgasms. They rode the reverberations of their orgasms to the last end as they crumpled on each other with labored breathing and racing heart rates.

It took them several minutes to recover. Then Carlie had just enough energy to roll her body sideways off snake's body. He cuddled her in his arms and pulled her close to him as they rested from their exhausting sex romp.

It was Carlie who broke the silence with, "I've never had sex with a black man before but I'm so glad I did. Snake, you've sparked my already great sex life to a whole new level. Thank you so much for being patient with me and going slow until I adjusted to your size. But I think I need to find your bathroom and dump a gallon of cum out of me."

Snake laughed and said, "It's been a long time for me, and the bathroom is around the corner on the left."

Very carefully Carlie rolled off the bed and with her thighs pressed tight together, she waddled to the bathroom. She was in there for at least five minutes and when she came out, she had a washcloth and a towel in her hand. She sat on the bed next to snake and thoroughly washed his limp dick before she dried it and kissed it. She stood up and said, "We better get back, I want to come here again but I don't want the girls to know that we had sex. I don't think any of them could handle your hard cock. Snake, you are certainly a wonderful lover. Thank you."

Snake smiled as he said, "Ms. Carlie, you can come back any time you want. Thank you for the wonderful time we shared together."

They stood up and walked outside and down the stairs and got into the truck. Snake drove them back to the pond and they sat in the truck and talked for a few minutes as they watched the three girls work building the fireplace."

Carlie saw snake smiling and she said, "I take it you love the view?"

"Yes, but we better move before I get hard again looking at all that white pussy out there."

They got out of the truck and started talking about the horses as they walked back up to the place where the fireplace was being built. Spike asked Carlie, "How do you like the horses? Maybe someday we can get you up on one and have someone take you for a ride."

Carlie said, "Oh, I'd love to ride one of those powerful animals. They look so stately."

Spike laughed and said, "I'm not so sure stately is the right word to use but they are very powerful. They are cutting horses and they are trained to move on a dime and give you nine cents change."

Alex and Jess both spoke up and said, "I'd like to ride one." It was like stereo with a half second delay.

Spike said, "We'll see what the summer brings since you will be camping here. Oh, Bart did you bring that paper from the dealership where you bought your camper?"

Bart went into the trailer and came out with a few pages and said, "If you want to take a trip over there, I'll go with you and maybe, they will give you a discount since I already bought one from them a month ago."

"It sounds great to me. I'll talk it over with Britt and see what she thinks of it."

The girls finished off the last batch of mud for the fireplace and went down to the pond and brought up two buckets of water to wash the tub and the tools. When they were done, they said, "Come on dad, let's go down and take a swim and wash off some of this sweat."

Everyone headed for the water and did cannonballs which made the raft move to the waves of the water, while Britt, Nicole and Mark were laying on it getting a tan. Some swam out to the raft and climbed on it and shook cold water all over the sunbathers. They screamed from the cold water and then sat up on the raft. With all the swimmers climbing up on the raft, it sure put a strain on the raft, when almost everyone climbed on it.

I saw Kendra move around and stroke Bart's cock. He didn't stop her and no one from his family saw them or said anything to him. We jumped in the water and played tag for awhile before I asked what time it was. Nobody knew but the sun was getting low in the sky, so I knew it had to be getting late.

I said to spike, we need to be getting back, I don't have anything out for supper. We swam around for a few minutes more and then spike said, "Anyone who rode with me, if you want a ride back, come on."

I spoke up and said, "I need to start supper. If you don't want to come along now, you can walk back in a little bit and I should have supper ready."

I said my goodbye to Bart and Carlie. Carlie hugged me tight and simply said, "Thank you Britt."

All of us got out of the water and walked back to spike's truck and got in. On the way back snake said, "I had a wonderful day."

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,913 Followers