Homebound Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following her advice, for the rest of my set, I pretend I'm 'thrusting' into Kelly and it feels like I could lift another 100 lbs easily. At the top of my last rep, I drop the 700lb bar, shaking the ground a bit as I do so. Clapping my hands, a white puff of dust flies off them as I start my cooling-off stretches with Kelly.

"Told you I could lift it spiky hair" I tease her.

"You're right you're right, it's just hard to believe my dorky best friend is now a...." she trails off, those thick beautiful legs covered in a thin sheen of sweat doing a split, really pushing those shorts to their limits.

"A hunk?" I complete her sentence.

"Hah, keep thinking that nerd" she ripostes, finishing off all her stretches and falling on her back and breathing deeply those beautiful, tanned copper tits rising and falling. "You mind if I take a shower here, I feel sticky and nasty," she asks, looking at me upside down as she stays on the ground.

"Showers right there" I joke pointing to the open-air show we have down here "I promise I won't look" I finish with a wink.

"Keep dreaming short stuff, I'm saving myself for my husband," she tells me with a wink and sticks her tongue out at me. Sitting up, she walks over to the shower and looks around "Where are the towels?"

"I'll grab you some..." I trail off as she turns the water on, kicks her shoes and socks off,and steps in with her clothes still on. Giving me a playful smile, she opens her mouth to speak.

"Well, are you going to join me?" she asks innocently.

"Kelly, what are you doing?" I ask a little confused, admiring the way her hair is framing her angelic face, those sapphire eyes giving me a playful look.

"she's right there, just reach out and take her! "The demon appears, now nearly as tall as Kelly, the impish tail lashing out playfully. "she's begging you to take her. "she continues. Feeling out of control of my own body, I step forward into the warm water and next to Kelly.

Feeling a bit awkward trying to shower myself with my sweatpants and tank top on, I look down at Kelly and she scoots a little closer to me. "We need to stay close, to save water ya know." she tells me.

"so, conscientious, want me to wash your hair?" I offer up, feeling a little bold.

"Would you? My arms are SOOO tired from our workout" she jokes, rubbing her ass against my crotch, making my cock jump a little bit. Reaching over I grab the shampoo and squeeze out a small glob and rub it in my hands making it foam up.

"You better stay still, I don't want to get it in your eye" I playfully scold her, her amazing rubbing coming to a stop. I gently raise my hands to her dropping athletic bun, and I softly pull my fingers through her soft obsidian hair, reaching where it's braided in the back, I softly undo the knot. After some soft tugging this way and that, it all comes tumbling down to her mid-shoulders.

"Your hair is long" I state, not sure what to say.

"Really? I didn't notice" she replies sarcastically as I bubble up her hair with the apple scent shampoo mom left down her. "Hurry up I want to do yours next!" she moans up to me. Finishing up, I turn around and get on my knees so she can reach my hair.

"Oh, how the times change." I think as the warm water flows over my blond hair.

"God Max, your traps are huge!" she compliments me as I hear her lather her hands up with some shampoo, over the roar of the shower I hear her mumble something.

"Did you say something?" I ask her.

"Mmm nope..." she trails off, and with that I feel her soft strong hands attack my hair, dragging the dexterous digits across my scalp. "Does it feel ok?" she asks as her short nails scratch my head gently.

"It feels... amazing," I tell her, enjoying the simple sensation. Closing my eyes, I hum happily. Somewhere deep in my mind, I pretend that we are married, and this is just something we do every day. Lost in my thoughts, I don't notice her slowly leaning in until I feel 2 soft sensations smashing my back. Snapping me out of my stupor, I look around to see her leaning on me, soft arms wrapping around my massive chest. "You enjoying yourself back there"

"Oh, shut up and let a girl hug her friend" she groans, nuzzling her nose into my bubbly hair. Giving me one last squeeze, she reaches over and shuts the water off. Looking around she looks slightly annoyed "Maybe I should've waited for you to bring the towels, oh well" she states with a cute shrug.

"I'll go grab some, don't drip too much," I tell her with a wink, to which she sticks her tongue out at me again, she really likes to do that. Walking up the stairs on wet bare feet, I make my way to the linen closets and grab a handful of towels and return to the basement. Walking down the stairs, making heavy thumps with my large feet on the wood. Turning the corner, Kelly is standing there sopping wet and holding herself trying not to shiver.

"About time! Are you trying to freeze me?" she exclaims reaching for one. Feeling a little devious I lift the towels out of her reach. "HEY, Maaaax give me one" she whines, droplets of water falling off her. Unfolding one, I wrap it around her shoulders and very slyly transition into a hug from behind.

"There we are" I whisper into her ear, squeezing her soft body into mine while enveloping her form in my arms. Turning her head to look me in the eyes, a content smile splits her face. "She's just so beautiful, I could kiss her, just lean in and..."

♫And the girl in the front of the room, so close yet so far you know she never seemed to notice ♫

My phone rings snapping me out of my thoughts, Kelly and I both turn to the disturbance. Letting out an annoyed huff I go over to see who was calling me. It's my mom, oh yeah, she's gone on her getaway. Dragging my finger across the answer button, I say "Hello?" a bit annoyed being pulled away from a chance to kiss Kelly.

"Hey sweetie, I'm just calling to tell you that we got here safely," she tells me in her husky cheery voice. "How was school? You make any progress on you know who?" in my peripheral I see Kelly walk up the stairs to the dining room.

"Hey Mom, it was fine and well" I glance up the stairs to make sure I can say the next part "You kinda interrupted something..." I trail off, hoping she catches my drift.

"Oh, sorry Max! well if you worked this fast, I'm guessing ill have a daughter-in-law by tomorrow, and a litter of grandbabies by the end of the week!" she jests. Saying something indistinct off the mic. "Your auntie says hi, and I hope you don't mind if I tell her my secret to immortality."

"What a steady diet of my thick potent cum?" I state plainly, my cock starting to awaken after hearing its favorite fuck hole.

"Maybe a bit differently, I'll talk to you later we're checking into the hotel, text you later!" she finishes.

"Love you Mom, text to you later" I finish the call off, putting my phone down I use another towel to dry myself off. Peeling off my sweatpants I wring them out as best I can and just toss my tank top into the laundry room "That's a future me problem" I think as I make my way after Kelly in my now damp sweatpants.

Striding into the dining room, I almost expect to see my sex goddess of a mother making me a meal fit for a family, but alas no one was there. "Kelly?" I call out, no response. Looking down I see a set of wet footprints waddling off out of the house. "Hmm must've gone to change her clothes, now why did she pull that stunt..." I wonder aloud, thought cut off mid-sentence as my stomach lets out a loud growl. Falling onto the couch I decided to wait for Kelly before ordering something. Flicking on the tv, I mindlessly start to surf the channels. Hearing the doorknob turn, I start to smile unconsciously at knowing what's coming, and on cue, I feel a pair of strong smooth soft arms wrap around my neck.

"Tap out nerd" I hear that angelic voice whisper in my ear and giving in I lightly tap her arm.

"There are other ways to say hello ya dunce" I tease her "I'm going to order something to eat, any preferences?" I ask pulling my phone out, my eyes sliding over her sexy body as she makes her way around the couch, wearing a plaid pair of sweatpants, being stretched out around her monumental ass, and a purple tank top, her white bra visible from the side.

"Hmmm, I was hoping your mom would make us something, but I think pandoras bread sounds good." She tells me as she plops that fat ass right next to me and leans on my arm.

"That would be mighty impressive since she's upstate with her sister on a little spa retreat." I tell the tan little imp next to me, feeling her head rest on my shoulder I switch gears a bit "I missed this Kelly, just us hanging out," I tell her, putting in my order on the website "What do you want."

"I... I missed this too Max; and just a number 9 with cheese and extra dip" she tells me, nuzzling her face a little more into my arm. Tapping in the order, I pay for the food and toss my phone off to the side.

"So... who called?" she asks a bit shyly.

"Just my mom, she was just telling me that she got to the resort, "I tell her, finally landing on some house-flipping tv show. "You should see her, she's on a new diet and she looks at least 5 years younger!"

"Really? I should ask her what it is, I want make myself even hotter!" she jokes, giving a little wiggle of her hips as she finds the most comfortable position.

"Keep dreaming meat shredder" I tease. We both relax making quips about the dreadful interior design choices the tv people are making "Come on there are more colors than grey and white" I complain as another 120-year-old house is 'updated' for modern tastes and audiences. After another 20 minutes, my stomach lets out another loud growl.

"Dang boy, you sound like you haven't eaten in days!" Kelly quips as she lightly slaps my bulging abs, feeling a little tingle from the impact.

"You wouldn't believe how much I'm eating; mom would have to wake up at like 5 to get my breakfast ready!" I regal her "Good thing I've been walking up at like 4 every morning to work out."

"Max... this is starting to worry me, all this eating, growing, and the sleep, are you sure you're okay?" Kelly tells me, a bit of worry tinging her tone. In an effort to comfort her, I wrap my arm around her and squeeze her.

"You're such a worry wart, Mom was worried too but we got me checked out and the doctors said it was just a huge growth spurt" I lie to her, still trying to find a way to tell her I essentially have turned my mom into my sex slave and use her to fuel my growth. Of course, she knows me too well and gives me THE STARE, narrowing her eyes and scrunching her lip, starting to scan me for the lie.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Saved by what feels like the 3rd coincidence today I get up to answer the door, grabbing the keys and my wallet, I unlock the front door. Standing before me is Mindy, holding all the bags of food we ordered. "Oh boy. "my mind tells me.

"Hiya Max!" the green-eyed girl chirps, batting her eyelashes as she visually devours my bare upper body.

"Hey Mindy, you're my delivery girl again what a coincidence," I say, the sarcasm dripping from my words.

"Yeah, I do super eats, it's easy and gets me some scratch, my bras don't come cheap when you have L cups like me!" she replies, tugging at her bra strap a bit. Giving a small glance around she lowers her voice "Listen, Max, I'm done with deliveries for tonight... and you look a bit lonely..." she trails off, ending it with a final squish of her arms making her massive tits bulge through her shirt "maybe we could call the other girls here and who knows what could happen, maybe we can see who can take that thing furthest down our throats? Or see how many cups you can fill with those nuts?" she continues planting a small hand on my abs, walking her fingers up to my chest. "Or maybe you could just fuck me right here, right now my tits swinging out in the open with me squealing at the top of my lungs for the whole neighborhood to know!" she finishes with a devilish smile, sin etched in her eyes.

"Hey Max, what's the hold-up, I'm HUNGRY" I hear Kelly call out playfully.

"Sorry Mindy, me and Kelly are hanging out." I tell her, grabbing the food bags and handing her a tip, leaning in, I whisper "Maybe next time, ill fuck you till you can't move your legs."

Biting her lip, she narrows her eyes like a tiger about to pounce "You can't keep me or the girls away forever, we WILL get a taste of that bitch breaker you're carrying around" and with a wink, she twirls around and struts away trying to emphasize her shapely ass stretching out her jeans. Climbing back into her white 2016 ford escape, the 1.6-liter engine roaring to life, I hear a light amount of grinding coming from under the skirt as she drives off. "Huh must be the transmission."

"STOP LEADING THEM ON!" the tiny angle chastises me, or as much as the superego can chastise me.

"Nope, it's too much fun!" I tell her.

Turning around I strut confidently into my house ready to devour my meal. Dropping the bags on the coffee table, I take my seat next to Kelly, having to reposition my half-hard cock so Kelly doesn't notice.

"Here we go, your number 9 and a kale salad." I tell her, placing the items on her side.

"Were you talking with the delivery person?" she asks, tilting her head inquisitively.

"Yeah, it was Mindy, Hey," I interject as I see the fires of jealousy start to roar alive behind her eyes "I know but I shooed her off before she could wiggle her way in her" I rush out quickly before she gets too mad.

"Humph, Good." She states simply "Teach that little hussy to steal..." She trails off and starts to eat her sandwich.

And with that, we eat our dinner. Me eating my 6000-calorie dinner and enjoying every bite of it, disappointed when I reach the end of it. "Next time get more sandwiches" I mentally note to myself. Feeling a weird sensation on the side of my head, I turn to see Kelly staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"You, it's just... all that food and you still look hungry..." she tells me, voice shaded with wonder as she tries to vocalize what she's seeing "It's just kinda weird."

"Who you calling weird?" I jest, washing the last of my sandwich down with my mom's milk, the sensation of it flowing down my throat and being absorbed into my stomach making me feel powerful.

"You, ya nerd." She shoots back, laying back onto my arm. We both continue to watch tv until 10:30, letting out a big yawn Kelly stretches out her arms. "Max, I'm ready to go to bed..." she trails off.

"Me too, it's been a weird day," I tell her, standing up I stretch my arms and let out an identical yawn to hers. Joining me she stands up, I reach over and hug her "Good night, Kelly, see you tomorrow."

Letting go of her I start to walk towards the stairs, but Kelly stays put, arms behind her back and foot playing with the carpet. "Max...can I, no, I really want to stay at your house. "she tells me shyly. My heart nearly dying from the weaponized curtness she pulled out, it's cheating!

"Kelly, you don't even have to ask, me casa su casa." I tell her.

Smiling at me, she walks over and gives me a little hug. "Thanks, Max, I just don't want to sleep in a big empty house by myself."

"The guest room is always open for you, here I'll go and get it ready for you!" I tell her while walking up the stairs ahead of her taking a couple of stairs at a time. I can hear her lighter footsteps stop at the stairs.

"Hey, I'm going to go and grab some essentials from my place" Kelly calls after me.

"Sounds good!" I tell her as I enter the room.

Opening the door to it, I'm pleasantly surprised, the room is emasculate if slightly bare. The queen-sized bed is made up and there are 2 pieces of paper on it, walking closer I investigate. One says Max and the other says, Kelly. Curious I grab the one for me and start to read.

'Max, I cleaned the room up for Kelly just in case she wanted to stay the night. Take care of her, I thought about putting condoms in the nightstand drawer, but none would fit that monster your packing! Make sure the next week for Kelly is just glimpses of consciousness between intense egg-fertilizing fuck sessions. Love mom xoxo' Shifting my stance, I can feel my cock hardening thinking about the suggestions from the note.

"Man, you're quick at this" I hear Kelly compliment as she opens the door.

"Oh, Mom fixed It up for you, must have thought that you would want to stay here, here she left you a note." I tell her handing the note to her.

Grabbing the paper from my hands, her sapphire eyes quickly read the note. Turning it over, to see if there's anything else she folds it and puts it on the nightstand. Just noticing it, she threw her pillow and a backpack onto the bed.

"Can't sleep without your favorite pillow" I ask giving it a small poke.

"Yep, can't sleep without it!" she tells me, demonstrating by grabbing it and falling onto the soft mattress, pillow shoved between her tits. "It helps with my sleep posture" she states with a small wiggle of her hips, her eyes sliding down from my face to my hands. "ooo, what did your mom put in your note?"

"Nothing really..." I trail off, face blushing a bit from what was in it.

"You're lying, let me read it!" she demands playfully, crawling to the edge of the bed, trying to reach for it from her knees, putting a good amount of weight on my chest. Lifting my muscular arm above her, she thankfully can't reach it.

Feeling a little confident, I decide to tell her a little bit "All it said you oversized cat girl, was to take care of you" With that she stops trying to reach for it, instead she stares into my eyes, and I guess is trying to see if I'm lying.

Letting out a little huff and putting her toned arms under those chest pillows, she says, "What else?" and to punctuate she gives those childbearing hips a healthy wiggle.

"That's between me and her, good night, Kelly, I'll try not to wake you when I get up in the morning." I tell her and with that, I turn around and start to leave.

"You such a bore Max, good night you ox head" she calls out as I close the door. Letting out a sigh of relief I enter my room to turn in for the night. Making sure my door is closed, I pull my pants off finally letting cock breathe, my massive fertile nuts hanging down to mid-thigh, brimming with what feels like gallons of cum, all accumulated from the long day of being next to my sex goddess of a best friend.

"All right buddy, let's have some fun!" I say, letting the blood flow into it, achieving its full hardness in no time. The crisscrossing patterns of veins decorating my dick add a satisfying texture to my already mighty cock. Feeling free, my balls let out a satisfying groan that reverberates around my room.

"Quite down a bit guys, Kelly's in the other room, don't want to wake her!" and with that, I grab my 18-inch monster and start to jerk it off. Immediately I shoot a massive wad of pearlescent pre cum into my mirror with a loud creamy splat! Licking my lips, I grab my pipe and shove my angry purple head into my mouth, a satisfying blast of salty precum shooting off into my mouth sucking down the amazing jism, I feel my body appreciate the feeding, feeling my muscles lose their exhaustion and my balls redouble their effort in making my delicious cum. Using my amazing strength, I use it to its fullest, slamming both my huge hands up and down, almost punishing my cock for being borderline useless for years and years.

Falling into my little world of mind-breaking pleasure, my brain starts to fall into fantasies of fucking Kelly to within inches of her life repeatedly. Thinking about how easy it would be to walk in, rip those pajama bottoms off and force myself into her and breed her like a prize bitch, using my massive hands to ravish those huge tits of hers... kissing her gently and telling her I love her. Shaking my head, I try to go back to the more fun fantasies.