Homebound Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing up the massive breakfast, Kelly helps me clean up the dishes and we get ready for school, both of us talking about this and that while we head out the door, her ahead of me that massive ass jiggling in its constraints, earning a twitch from my 13-inch flaccid beast. The next couple of days is going to be tough...

Kelly can feel her jeans holding on for dear life. "Good lord, did I gain weight since the last time I wore these? Same with this shirt, my blue and white plaid shirt was my favorite, and now it's tight through the chest! If my tits are growing again, I'm going to be pissed "I think as I strut ahead of my tall muscular best friend, giving him a little show of my ass in these pants. "I hope he likes it; I want him hot and bothered before we go to school, that's what he gets for ruining my bra!" I think deviously, turning my head to look up at him, I see his eyes dart up fast" Gotcha! "

"Max, you do know that bras cost?" I ask innocuously, giving him a small smile.

"Enlighten me my tan friend" he replies smoothly, those green eyes locking onto my eyes.

"Well, it depends on... back when I was a C to D cup, they were about oh 30 to 40 bucks each, but now each one is like 100ish bucks all of them have to be custom made for my more active lifestyle" I lecture him, lightly squeezing my tits between my elbow teasing him. To my annoyance his reaction is boring, a meaty finger scratching under his chin.

"Yeah, that's what mom told me she spent on her last batch" he idly replies, the dense oaf. "Besides, I won't spare any expense for you." He tells me with a wink, rolling my eyes at the bad attempt at a compliment, we both continue our walk.

"So, what do YOU want to do on Friday?" I ask him, trying to lead him to another topic.

"I dunno, I thought we were gonna be ordering something?" he replies.

"Yeah, but I've been eating at a bunch of fancy restaurants over the past couple of months..." I trail off starting to think about it, then as if a lightbulb goes off in both our heads at the same time, we both look at each other with a smile.

"Pizza!" we both say at the same time, and I raise my fist and he gives me a fist bump. Suddenly I feel his massive, muscled arm wrap around me and pull me into a side hug. "God, I missed having you around Kelly," he tells me in that deep baritone voice he developed, I don't say anything I just nuzzle into him appreciatively. "Sorry about your bra," he tells me apologetically as we approach our school.

"Shut up you dolt," I tell him affectionately, rubbing my face into the nook of his arm. "Crap I forgot to grab a bra from home, hope no one noticed that my shirt shrank in the wash..." my mind trails off.

Unknown to Kelly, the shirt was the same size as always....

|Homebound will return with chapter 8|

PS: I can't write woman-on-woman dialogue for shit I cut a Kelly POV of her in the bathroom because I have no real experience, so here's some cut content that is semi cannon (who really cares about canonicity in a smut story)

Opening the door to the bathroom, Kelly makes her way to an open stall to do her business. * Those fucking snakes! I can't believe they thought they could still MY MAN from under my nose... calm down Kelly calm down* I think as I pull my pants back up done with my business. Grabbing my backpack, I open the stall door and am greeted by Mindy, Britney, and Mary, and it looks like they were waiting for me.

"Uh hey, girls..." I trail off. *I have never been very good at talking with my fellow girl, maybe it's the tomboy in me* I think in the moments between speaking

"Hello Kelly, we need to talk," Mindy tells me in a stern voice almost spitting my name out, well this is going to be fun

"About what?" I ask shifting my weight onto one foot and tapping my foot, starting to get impatient

"It's about Max, we were thinking that you had enough time to shoot your shot and it's our turn" mindy states smugly, a small smile adorning those plush red lips.

Shaking my head, trying to understand what I just hear. Starting to comprehend the brazen attempt at stealing Max from me, I feel my anger start to rise in my chest. Letting out a huff I finally speak, lifting my hand I raise my fingers" First, he's mine. Second, I'd like to see you and your pack of bitches try and third, he'd never go out with any of you"

"We have our ways, Kelly, he is a man after all and we are 3 of the hottest girls in school, you think he could resist all of us?" Mindy condescends, gesturing to the other girls and emphasizing how hot they are.

"Yeah well, we are going out so good luck trying to steal him!" I half shout, and with that I leave the bathroom, malding and frustrated. Walking back out, I see Max sitting like a lump on a windowsill.

"Let's go, Max," I say walking up to him and yanking his hand, and leading him to our next class.

Re-reading this a week after I wrote it and its still cringe. Good lord above this chapter took me 2 and a half weeks to write, but I had family over and it was the holidays. Also had to retcon Mindy, originally, she had black eyes and brown hair and like d cups, but due to an upcumming (hehe) event, i changed it to ginger hair with green eyes like his mother and give her massive hoo-has.

Editor blast here: I installed Grammarly™ and it nearly killed itself reading this story. Also funny seeing the old way I denoted someone was thinking, *like this* instead of "this" . I predict that this will be a lower rated chp.