Homebound Ch. 07

Story Info
Max and Kelly GROW closer together.
12.3k words
4.48
11.2k
9

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Homebound //timeline for growth start w3d1//

By Grandmaster blast

Authors note: my road map says to get through the week creatively, so uh I guess some jealousy from Kelly and obliviousness from Max, and extreme sexual fluid discharge, big disclaimer, this is more of a build-up chapter so only a little bit of sex stuff sad I know, but next chapter is when the rubber hits the cock, mean the road. I installed Grammarly, my word crashed from the amount of terrible grammar, that helps my confidence *single tear falls down my cheek*. Also, I know ch. 1 was a stanky one, but the tags from there still apply, I'm going to take you places, but I'm not sure its places you want to go!

Chapter 7: getting to the boilin' point *sweats profusely*

Max is trying to pay attention to his history class by twirling a pen in his fingers. It was a bit awkward coming into the class, the desk he had used all semester was now too small due to his new bulk. Thankfully his teacher Mr. Post let him sit at the spare table in the back.

"And thus, it is now believed that the island of Cyprus was the bases for atlan...." Before he can finish the bell announces the end of 3rd period, finally lunch! Standing up I gather my notebook and start for the door.

"Hey Max, I need a word with you" I hear Mr. Post call out, ah shit am I in trouble?

"Sure, things teach" I call out to him, waiting for my other classmates to filter out of the room. As the last one straggles out, I approach the older teacher.

"So how are things Mr. Star," he asks me, over his shoulder as he erases the whiteboard.

"Uh, fine" I respond still confused about the purpose of all this.

"Good, I know it isn't my place to ask this kind of thing but are you taking something," he asks straight to the point as he turns from the now empty whiteboard.

"What do you mean?" I ask genuinely confused.

"Listen, son, I'm not going to tell anyone just curious, are you on any kind of ped's or HGH?" he clarifies.

"OOOH, heh, no I'm not" Feeling relieved I answer naturally. Giving me a good look his dark eyes scanning me. "Why did a lawyer have to become a history teacher!" I internally moan.

Satisfied, he gives a small nod "Humph, I thought so, don't seem like the kinda kid that would do that! So, what is it that made you balloon up like this?" he asks with a small gesture.

"Honestly, I don't know one day I just started eating more and exercising more, and I guess my body resonated with it." I ponder aloud, scratching my hairless face, leaving out the obvious fact that I've been having an inappropriate relationship with my mother.

"The human body is weird my boy, well I'm not going to hold you any longer, I heard your little friend is back from her trip, don't keep her waiting!" and with that, the balding man turns to his desk to grab his lunchbox and starting his lunch, a baloney sandwich on white bread cut into 2 dinosaurs shapes.

"See you tomorrow, Mr. Post." I call out as I leave the room. "dang dude, everyone knows Kelly is back!" Making my way to mine and Kelly's favorite tree, my phone brrt brrt flashes twice.

"Hey, it's the food guy, where should I meet you" the first one reads. I ordered 3 pizzas for lunch, and I am hungry.

"The big oak on the north side, look for the tan woman and tall dude" I text him back.

"gotcha" he shoots back, moving on, I read the next message.

"Hey you big ox, I'm at the tree right now :p" Kelly sent me a picture of her sitting at the oak sticking her tongue out with the words, smiling I exit the building and start for the tree.

Walking the short distance to our tree, I see Kelly sitting with her back on the trunk. She must have heard my footsteps and turning to me her face splits into that amazing smile I fell in love with all those years ago. Patting the ground next to her, I join her.

"What's up nerd!" she greets me, giving my shoulder a friendly punch.

"Nothing much floofel, just looking for the delivery guy" jest back at her, satisfied with a new nickname to tease her with.

"Shit, can I bum some off of you, I forgot to pack something to eat," she asks, giving me a puppy dog look. "I'll make it up to you." she finishes by sticking her tongue out and wiggling her bountiful hips.

"Hmm, now how can you make it up to me," I curl my arm into a thinking gesture "Pay me back, no I don't need money, a hug, no I got one of those today, a kiss, nah I want my first to be special" those last words slip out by accident.

"hah in your dreams you big oaf!" Kelly teases back quickly, feeling too quick to be natural. "You and me kissing, that would be something else..." she trails off not meeting my eyes, the bridge of her tan nose flushing red.

"Ask her on a date you oaf." the angel on my shoulder tells me.

"Long time no see; Not a bad idea..." I tell her, wondering where she's been. Mentally amping myself up, I open my mouth to speak and let the words fly"How about a fitness trainer, I need someone to help me after school" The words come out, I cringe on the inside seeing my golden opportunity flitter away like a cherry blossom on the wind.

"Hmmm, I might be able to squeeze that in my schedule... is that your delivery dude?" she responds, looking off to the side at a man carrying a couple of boxes walking towards us. Standing up, I walk over to greet him and to lick my wounds at messing that interaction up, taking the food and a good thanks I bring the spoils back to Kelly.

"Pepperoni, cheese, and jalapenos" she observes as I open the box "You never change do you Max?" she teases as she grabs a couple of slices and starts to munch on the greasy goodness.

"What? It's objectively the best flavor" I tell her as I fold half the pizza and dig in.

"mmph, do you have anything to drink, I'm a bit parched," she asks wiping her hands on a napkin.

"My water, but I don't think you want to swap spit with me" I joke, as I move on to the next pizza, chowing down on the pie, I remember something. "I have some flooom, it's nutritious, in my backpack" I offer.

"Why do you do that?" she asks, tilting her head slightly.

"What?"

"Every time you say Flooom, you say one of the slogans, or you come up with one." She explains.

"Huh, I guess I never noticed, maybe it's one of my idiosyncrasies." I reason out, proud of myself for using a big boy word.

Shaking her head, she asks" What flavor you have?" while stealing another slice of pizza like the tan gremlin she is.

"latte" I inform her, pulling it out of my backpack.

"Tasty, I'll take it!" she quips as I toss it to her, catching it in one hand, and humming the first 4 notes to 'It Has To Be This Way' she twists the top off, and downing half of it in one go."WOW" she chokes out "Did they change the recipe, this taste great" she exclaims, licking a white milk mustache off her upper lip, wait, milk... [zooms into my skull and onto the hamster on a wheel running my brain] AHHH SHIT.

"what's wrong?" she quips, finishing the rest of the 'Flooom', It's a liquid, while tilting her head.

"Uh... nothing, so my place after school?" I ask trying to change the subject, "Shit Mom, are all the bottles in the fridge your milk? Shit, I wonder what it will do to Kelly. Will it make her more fertile, grow bigger tits, a thicker ass..." I zone out, my cock twitching at the implication.

"I was planning to, if you asked or not you big bear, besides I want to see how strong you've gotten!" she tells me, giving me a playful wink and flashing a smirk.

Falling into silence, we both finish up our lunch and just watch the spring sky and clouds. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see her looking me up and down. "Ask her out. "My mind tells me, steeling my will I turn to her, gazing into those amazing sapphire blue eyes. Like always, she seems to read my mind and her face softens, and starts to bat her eyelashes slowly.

"Hey Max, and Kelly" I hear a feminine voice come from the side, snapping me out of my focus I look over and it's Mindy along with her hot friends, Britney, and Mary.

"Oh, hey Mindy, what's up?" I ask, slightly miffed at being interrupted "I finally get a good moment to ask Kelly out and the universe tells me nah dog."

Giving a small glance to Kelly, Mindy starts "Well the girls and I were thinking... well more talking, all of us wanted to ask you out, but we couldn't agree who got first dibs, so we thought if it was okay, we could all take you out on a date this Friday?" she asks, subtly playing with her ginger hair, tacitly biting her plush red lips near the end, and of course, batting her thick eyelashes. Taking a small step closer to me she continues in a quieter voice so Kelly can't hear "Britney didn't believe me when I said you had a horse cock, and Mary wants to see how far she can take it in her throat! And me, I just want to see if you can fuck all 3 of us into a coma."

Dumbfounded, it takes me a minute to get my bearings, my mind starting to race " Holy shit, a couple of weeks ago none of these girls knew I existed, now they're clawing over each other for a chance, or maybe I can swing a foursome, each of these whores on my massive cock, worshiping me " then a tiny voice pierces through all the chattering "Kelly" forgetting about that detail, I take a quick glance at her I see the body language she's giving off is like a cat, back arched and eyes furrowed in a wave of jealous anger. Thinking fast I say the first thing that comes to mind.

"Sorry ladies, Kelly and I have plans for Friday, maybe next week," I say mustering up all the swagger and dismissiveness I can, folding my arms behind my head and giving my arms a small flex just to tease them.

All three of them look stunned, discombobulated even. Their three heads spin to look at each other to get their bearings and Mindy takes the reins to talk "Oh, well if you change your plans for Friday, you have all of our numbers!" and they skulk off to lick their wounds.

Letting out a small mental sigh, I turn to talk to Kelly. Spinning, I see her toned arms crossed under those tanned coppery tits, staring dagger into me, oh boy.

"What?" I ask innocently, all she does is lean a little bit more at me with the same dagger stare "I was thinking on my feet" I defend as she keeps seething at me. "Even mad she's beautiful."

"... what kind of 'plans' do 'we' have?" she finally speaks, questioning me.

"Well, I was kind of bluffing you know trying to shoo them off" I deflect.

"Oh..." she replies sounding a little defeated, hugging her legs to her chest and turning away looking a little sad. Well, now I feel bad.

"... Did you want to do something?" I ask her gently.

she perks up and turns to me "You know, we haven't hung out like we used to in months... can we just order some food and watch a couple of movies" A big, excited smile splits her face. "Her eyes are sparkling; did they always do that when she was happy like this? "I wonder.

"Well then, bring your pajamas, and I'll bring some mattresses down to the basement and have a little slumber party!" I tell her, getting a little giddy at the prospect.

Standing up, she puts her hands on her hips and gives me a cocky smile "It's a 'date' then" she declares emphasizing the air quotes and giving me a playful wink. We both gather our school stuff and the empty pizza boxes and make our way back to the school building, and we both resume chewing the fat as we get back.

"Anyway, that's why I want a sub-compact 10mm 1911 when I turn 21" Kelly regails me.

"why do you need a 1911, you have the gun show right here" I joke as I flex my arms showing off my new bulk to her.

Rolling her eyes at such a bad joke, she gives me a small punch on the shoulder, although I did see her bitting her lip a little. "Catch you in a sec dork, I need to use the bathroom," Kelly tells me over her shoulder as she heads to the aforementioned restroom, crazy that.

"I'll be out here, looking like a lump" I call out, shoving the pizza boxes into a trash can and sitting on a windowsill, zoning out like I normally do... wait she said it was a date. Pondering if she was joking or not, I notice that the trio that just tried to ask me out, shuffled into the bathroom also, odd. "Why would she want a 1911, only a Mormon could design it cause the power of God is the only way it works."

Pulling out my phone, I start to idly browse on a comedy app. After a couple of minutes, I start to wonder what's the holdup, as if on command I see Kelly marching out of the bathroom, a mixed look of anger and determination plastered on that beautiful face. How does she do that?

"Let's go Max!" she commands, grabbing my hand and pulling me to our next class. Surprised, I decide to live in the moment, feeling the soft fingers of Kelly interlacing with mine, that massive ass jiggling as those strong legs carried us to our destination. Shaking my head, I feel it's a good idea to ask what happened.

"So, what happened in there?" I inquire innocently.

"Nothing! Just woman things!" she shoots over her shoulder. We finally arrive at our next class, pulling me over to a side corridor and she lets go of my hand, much to my disappointment. Letting out a huff she turns to me, arms crossed under her chest, only enhancing her assets.

"Max, tell me the truth, would you ever go out with THOSE girls" she demands as she stares into my eyes, leaning in a bit like she's trying to find something in my eyes.

"What?" is all I stutter out still off balance from the series of events that led to this. "Oh, Mindy and her crew, maybe, why?" I tell her scratching under my chin thinking; she did say to be truthful. Narrowing her eyes, she keeps staring into my soul.

"God your so *huff* are we still good for Friday?" she asks, sapphire eyes still boring into me.

"What's got your goat?" I ask, turning it on her.

Before she can answer, the bell signaling the start of class rings out. Throwing her hands up and letting out an exasperated sigh "Just... just forget it" and she stomps off to our creative writing class. "Well, I'm not sure if I messed that up or not..." I think as I follow her back to the classroom, and the monotony of school.

The next 2 classes pass slowly, me taking notes and doing some homework and the like. I would glance at Kelly every now and then trying to gauge her, thankfully she slowly started to cool off, going back to her normal cheerful self, only getting frustrated at the one obsidian bang that keeps falling down in front of her right eye and the constant need to blow it away. The bell for the end of 5th period rings out, and I have to twist myself out of the now too-small desk to get up.

"Come on Max, just use those gorilla arms to open the desk" I hear Kelly tease as I finally free myself.

"I need to start bringing my own chair" I quip as I grab my bag and join her to leave.

"I don't know if they make troll-sized chairs." she jabs, I just roll my eyes, and flick her shoulder.

Thankfully in our schedule, we have 2 free periods at the end of the day so usually just made our way back home so we could hang out at either Kelly's place or mine. Now that I think about it, I'm starting to understand why a lot of people thought we are a couple.

"... and that's why I stopped buying bras with too much latex, Buford, Buford you listenin'?" Kelly asks as we turn the corner to our neighborhood.

"Hmm, sorry I was just reflecting on something, wait that's your dad's line," I tell her.

"Love it or hate it, it gets your attention, anyway I'm going to drop my place and grab my workout gear!" she tells me as we stop in front of her place.

"what gear? A bra and some shorts barely counts as 'gear'" I say with air quotes

"I don't hear you complaining especially when I catch you checking my big ol butt out!" she exclaims with a small swat to her jean short-clad hind quarters, making both orbs wobble.

"oh please,im just... making sure your form is good" I try to sell her, but shes not buying it.

"catch you in a sec... stud!" she says the last part with a wink and sticking her tongue out while she struts to her house.

"What was that about latex bras? "I think as I sneak one last glance at that 'big ol butt' and walk into my house, tossing my backpack onto the couch as I make my way to my room so I can change into some workout cloth's... wait I don't have any that fit me anymore.

"Just wear a tank top and baggy sweatpants." the now severely diminished angle tells me on my massive shoulder.

"Great idea," I tell her. Peeling off my school clothes, I feel my heavy cock groan in happiness from being freed as it loudly slaps against my leg. "Sorry big guy" I apologize to it as I grab a new pair of boxers and sweatpants and shove my huge bitch breaker into its pouch. Finding a tank top, I throw it on.

Getting ready to leave my room, I catch my reflection in the mirror. Looking back at me is me but the old me, the short wimpy looser version of me craning his neck to look at the new improved stud version of me. Leaning in and lifting my hand to my face and waving it up and down, my old self mirrors every movement, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in, I try to organize my thoughts on what I'm seeing.

"MAX, ya upstairs?" I hear Kelly call out.

Turning my head, I shout back "IN MY ROOM." Not looking back, I leave my room to join the real angel in my house.

Leisurely, I make my way to the stairs. Looking down, I see Kelly in her workout clothes, well clothes are generous. Ever since we were 14, she decided that when we, or at least she, works out a sports bra and some too-small shorts are all that is needed. Cocking her hips to the side she shoots me a cocky smile.

"Ready to work up a sweat?" she teases as she makes her way to the basement door "Don't keep me waiting..." she sings as she walks down the steps.

Like a sailor to the sound of a siren, I follow her down to the gym ready and eager to show off my new strength. Stepping heavily down the stairs I arrive in the basement, and Kelly in her too-tight shorts and undersized sports bra inspecting the bench press, in awe of the weight loaded on it.

"Max, what is this?" she gestures at the bar loaded with my last weight.

"450lbs? why" I answer nonchalantly, trying to be cool like custard.

"I know what weight is dummy, are you ACTUALLY lifting this?! Last time we did you were doing what 100 lbs maybe?" she exclaims,"Max, tell me the truth are you taking something?"

"Kelly, right hand to God, I'm not taking anything like that, besides it wouldn't have made me grow like this?" I tell her gesturing to my body.

Narrowing her eyes and looking at me, she always does this whenever I swear on our lord. Giving a satisfied nod, she cocks her hips and resumes that cocky candor "I bet you're lying and can't even lift that much and are trying to look cool In front of me" she teases.

"Hehe, your right, I can probably do more now, but I needed a spotter... mind helping a fella out" I shoot back at her with a wink.

"you're on loser, but first warm-ups," she tells me pulling off a couple of plates, and with that Kelly and I get to our workout, we both start with core and move onto legs, slowly progressing through the rest of our routine. I was trying not to stare at that ample ass as she did her squat, and im sure she was checking me out as she was spoting me for my bench presses.

"No no no, you doing the deadlift a little wrong, here, let me guide you a little bit," she tells me as I do another rep of the deadlift.

"It's fine you don't have to- "I try to tell her.

"I don't want you to hurt your back jackass, now here like this." she interrupts me, gesturing me to start the lift, and as I try to lift it, I feel her knuckles press into my lower back, making them change into what I assume is a better form. "There, now pretend you thrusting into something with your hips... maybe your girlfriend... maybe your wife whatever works!" she whispers seductively into my ear.