Homebound Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Save your load, torture your balls more to make them grow "I hear the familiar voice of the demon. In a blink she appears lounging lazily in between my legs, playfully rubbing my balls.

Liking the idea of having even bigger balls, larger loads, and maybe a bigger cock, I can feel my manhood get even harder at the thought. Scooting over, I reach for my jug of water and my daily pills and down them all in one go. Washing them down with a gulp of water and a large gush of creamy precum, feeling all of it immediately absorbed and forced into my cock and balls. Moaning around my massive cockhead, I feel my balls start to twitch and jump as they attempt to unload their godly payload, but I clamp down as hard as I can on my cum tube and feel the flow stop immediately, the fertile flow being cut off and force to flow back into my balls reinflating them and shooting back up in a nearly indescribable sensation.

For the next 2 hours, I repeat the process, and every time I see my balls gain more and more mass and feel my cock archive greater stiffness. Eventually, I pass out, massive hard-on standing proud gushing great bouts of pre cum to paint the ceiling and my sleeping form. All I can hope for is that I don't have a wet dream....

| One room over, 2 hours ago|

"You such a bore Max, good night you ox head" Kelly calls after Max as he closes the door. Letting out a relieved sigh, Kelly grabs her backpack filled with school supplies and a change of clothes for tomorrow and toss's it onto the ground.

"I can't believe how big he is now, God I was sopping wet all DAY!" I think to myself.

I think I got too used to sleeping naked while on vacation, feeling too constrained when in my sleeping clothes. Giving a quick glance at the door to the hallway and the door to the shared bathroom between the guest room and Max's bathroom, biting my plump lip I grab the hem of my tank top and yank it over my head, exposing my meat shredder abs and bra clad tits. Reaching behind my back I quickly undo the straps and unhook the 5 hooks holding my gals up, feeling the tension lift, both of my heavy milk tanks slap onto my upper stomach.

Giggling at the sensation, I give a small thanks to God for blessing me with such an amazing body. "Now if only my idiot of a friend would rip my clothes off and fuck me till I can't move my legs!" I think to myself as I kick off my fluffy pj bottoms and hook my thumbs under my thong and slip them off too. "I can't believe I had the confidence to wear those today, I thought they would just collect dust in my closet! "

Now being completely naked I'm ready for bed. I say my nightly prayer and crawl under the blankets, lightly groaning at the incredibly soft sheets lightly kissing my flawless copper-tanned skin. "I have to ask Gwen where she got these..." I think as I close my eyes "Max, my future husband so big, so huge, so strong, and ALL MINE! "I can't stop myself from fluttering my legs and letting out a cheerful moan into my pillow. Breathing lightly through my nose I slowly start to lose concessions, then I start to smell something, something musky, something MANLY. Instantly I feel my ovaries start to quiver from whatever the scent is. "Am I dreaming? either way, it smells amazing..." My mind drifts as my strong yet slender fingers drift down to my now dripping pussy.

Slowly I start to rub my womanhood, three fingers focusing on my hole and the other two playing with my cute little clit. Trying not to wake Max, I stifle my moans into my pillow, a soft slopping noise starts to permeate the room. The sound of my pussy and my sweet honey and rose scent mixing with that manly musky scent makes me start to fall into one of my deepest fantasies... my marriage night with my husband, even though it always changes how it happens in my head, it's still fun to fall into!

After the short ceremony and modest wedding reception, my tall, strong, handsome husband drove us to the hotel we'd be staying at before we flew out to Hawaii for our honeymoon. Carrying me like a bride should be, I nuzzle my face into his chest, the musk he naturally gives off soaking his dress shirt. Looking up I see him, Max, my love my husband, the man I want to have a family with. His huge muscular arms bulging while carrying all my mass, we finally approach the bed, our marriage bed.

He gently lays me down, and I start to peel off the wedding dress, the pure white contrasting with my copper-tanned skin. Finally, the minimal dress is off and my simple lingerie consists of white panties, a large sexy floral white bra, and of course, the garter belt that makes my outlandish hips look even more fertile. Giving Max a challenging look, I tell him to rip it all off and take me, take me like the whore I am!

Rising to the challenge, my big strong man pulls his dress pants off and I can see his hardness through his underwear, tenting the material. A flash of inpatients paints his face and with his monumental strength tears off his boxers, and out pops his 6-inch monster, long and pulsing with 2 golf ball-sized nuts. Licking my lips, I want to taste the amazing essence, I give myself a small head shake as I refocus on the prize, getting fertilized and carrying his children! Guiding the rod between my legs, I beg him to move my panties aside and fuck my brains out. Right as he's about to insert the head I feel my uterus growl in the fantasy and real-life....

Opening my eyes and seeing the darkroom I'm actually in, I feel a sense of loss, but quickly is replaced with the impending orgasm that has been building from my furious rubbing in fact both my hands are completely soaked and sheets under my shapely ass are soaked! "Stupid idiot, this isn't your room... oh God I need something to soak up my juices," I think in a panic as my hands keep working furiously at my gushing pussy, opening my eyes I look around for SOMETHING. "Pillow? No, I need it to sleep on it, blanket? No, I GAHH FUCK I need to cover myself. Towel? No, I can't walk around Max's house with all my drippings behind me.... My pajamas! "I finally decide.

Reluctantly I pull my hands from my crotch I reach over and grab my pj bottoms, tank top, bra, and flimsy panties. Bunching them up I shove them in between my legs, feeling the mass on my sloppy pussy is more than enough to send me over the edge. The initial blast of fem-cum made an audible squelch noise, immediately soaking through my meager clothes. My soaked hand went up to cover my mouth to stifle the throaty moan I started to let out. Thrusting against the pile of wet clothes I keep spurting out my essence, splashes of the sweet nectar (I should know!) splashing through and around the sopping lump of cloth, thick streaks of the opaque goo literally flying out each side and losing my grip the cloths the pressure from my ejections blows the wet lump out of my hand and the forceful stream tenting the blankets I'm under.

Blast after blast of my cum tenting the blanket and falling back down to drench my legs, a pool of my juice starting to pool around my ass and legs. For the next five minutes, I just ride my disgusting waves of bliss, shooting more and more of my juice with abandon. Finally, the pressure washer like gushes peter off, a swamp of my nectar borderline ruined the bed I'm sleeping in below me and the blanket dripping my juices from above." fuck fuck FUCK, Max... Max will never love a nasty little whore like me "my negative side of my brain moans. Trying to dispel the feeling I lift the blanket and sheets to see the damage.

" Great job slut, now look what you've done! "I chastise myself, there must have been at least a couple of GALLONS of my essence "fuck this is so much more than yesterday" I whisper as I inspect the sticky stalactites of goo dripping from the blanket falling on and around my thick drenched thighs, the extremely erotic sight starts to make me wet again. "a lot of good those cloths did, why am I shooting so much more than yesterday or ever? Did I eat something? was it that smell... was it Max?" my mind races as another large dollop of my cum splats onto my right thigh. "... I guess I have to clean this up." I think as I stick my head under the sheets and start to 'clean' it up, scooping the first handful of my syrup into my mouth.

The second that viscous goop touched my long pink tongue, I could feel electricity flow throughout my body, straight down my spine and focusing on my amazing tits and my huge bubble butt. It feels like a thousand little divine hands massaging my chest ass as I shovel more and more of my goo down my gullet. "Fuck, this is gonna be great! "I think as my senses are overwhelmed by my taste, the smell, the texture, the well everything! Not even bothering with my hands I just stick my face under the pool and take in great gulps. Slowly but surely the pool of cum starts to drain as I fill my stomach.

After about 30ish minutes, I've done my best to clean my mess. The sheets thankfully repelled most of the moisture, but the blanket wasn't so fortunate, being almost completely soaked through. Taking a few deep breaths, I feel a wave of lethargy wash over me, weakly I grab my somewhat dry snuggle pillow, shove it between my tingling tits and start to drift off to sleep." come on you big dummy, ask me out already..." something whispers in the back of mind. Unbeknownst to me as sleep stole me away was the slow pressure building in my breasts, my hips, and my ass.

|35-ish feet away I don't know I haven't made the blueprint for this house, in a king-sized bed, 4 hours later|

Max was having a wonderful dream, although, for the life of him, he can't remember what it was about. "Was I fucking Kelly? Or my mom? Or both? All I know was my balls were getting drained constantly... shit." Sitting up quickly, I feel around my massive cock and chest, looking to see if I had a wet dream. Thankfully, the only thing that was wet was my precum pool on my chest, scraping my hand across the pool, I pour my sauce down my throat as a way to wake myself up. The familiar sensation of my warm soup being absorbed into my stomach, grabbing my phone I check the time, 4 am. "Man needing only 4 hours of sleep is great! "I think to myself as I stand up, stepping quietly I turn my light on.

Looking at myself in the mirror, my cock gets harder. I'm not bigger but my muscles look a bit more defined, I don't look taller either, but my log looks a little bigger. Grabbing my tape measure from my workbench, and with deft hands extend the tape down the rugged surface of my veiny cock. "19 inches, nice... I can't wait to plant this beast in Mom, Kelly, or both!" I tell myself, and like always my cock shoots a great gob of precum splatting against the mirror, obscuring my face. Mindlessly I reach out and clean it off with my hand.

Licking off my fingers, I sit down in my chair. "What to do, school in 3 hours want to save my work out for Kelly... shower and breakfast" I decide, standing up and grabbing some clothes for the shower and exiting my room, massive cock leading the way. Walking in the dark hallway to the bathroom, I stop next to the guest door. Looking at it, the demon that has been plaguing me walks right next to the knob, her height finally matching mine.

"Oh, how easy it would be to open the door, march right in, and breed her like that body was MADE for! "She moans, reaching out and teasing the tip of my cock eliciting a spurt of precum onto the door with a wet thud. Feeling out of control of my actions, my arm starts to reach for the doorknob.

"NO "the now minuscule angle yells at me, standing on the doorknob, barely the same size as the knob. "She is your best friend! And now you're going to throw it all away for a quick fuck? Then what? She beats you up and calls the cops?" She lectures me, growing slightly as she builds steam. "No, you will do it by the books and not listen to that leotard-wearing whore! "She finishes pointing a white painted nailed finger at the demon, who in turn just yawns. Getting a headache at my id and superego arguing, I regain control, pull back and walk to the bathroom.

Feeling guilty at what I almost did, I turn the knob for the water and a stream of steaming hot water shoots out. Stepping in I start to mindlessly bath myself as I continue to think "I have to control myself better, giving into that stuff with my mom is one thing but Kelly is where I will draw the line "I tell myself, washing under my arms and moving down to my now flaccid monster. Lifting the soda can thick flaccid monster that is my cock, the simple act of touching it sends electricity up my spine, and I start to scrub it down.

"God damn, I need to hurry up and fuck Kelly before I get too big for her! If that's the case what's my game plan 'Hey Kelly, want to fuck like bunnies before my cock gets too big for you?' well we do have 'plans' for Friday... yeah Friday that's when ill make a move, maybe ask her what her plans for the future, any guy that has her eye, yeah that's what I'll do" I think finishing up, turning the water off and grabbing a towel to dry myself off and going about my temporary morning routine.

Throwing on my baggy boxer (they're the only thing that can fit my monster now) and an undershirt, I make my way down to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and Kelly. Falling on my home ed lessons, I go about making mounds of eggs, bacon, pancakes, and toast anything more would be beyond my limited cooking ability. Shoving the last of the fluffy yellow eggs onto a large plate I carry it over to the dining table, the first rays of the morning starting to shine through the slates of my glass sliding back door. "Better go wake up Kelly for breakfast! "I think, walking up the stairs to get to the guest room door.

Reaching out, I lightly knock on the door and waiting a couple of seconds I slowly open the door. Before me Kelly is sleeping... on her stomach wrapped tightly in the blanket, face right next to the near-nonexistent footboard. A deep look of serenity covers her face as she breathes lightly deep in a state of sleep. "Just like in my dreams, so beautiful..." Tip-toeing over to her a distinct scent of roses and honey wafts up to my nose, I squat down to be face-to-face with her.

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey" I whisper to her.

Squeezing her eyes shut Kelly mutters "Mmmm, 5 more minutes Dad."

"Come on Kelly, I made breakfast" I inform her, amused at her confusion, in response she pulls the blankets a little tighter around her shapely form. "don't make me take the blankets from you" I tease combing her hair back.

"Wait, Max! I um...don't" her eye shoot open, somehow pulling the blankets even tighter "I'm... *huff* I sleep naked now..." she tells me face burning red, hiding half of it behind her cuddle pillow.

"And? I do too and I don't make a fuss about it" I tell her trying to make her a little more comfortable.

"Ew Max!" she moans, face scrunching into a mock display of disgust. "Get out, so I can throw something on..." she tells me, retreating further into the cozy blanket. Smiling, I get an idea, wrapping my arms around her blanketed form, I give her a small heave and lift her from the bed, lifting both Kelly and the blanket as I stand to my full 6'6" height.

"Ugh, Maaax put me down!" she groans, unable to free her arms from the cloth prison to slap my chest, as she usually would do.

"Here I'll take you to the shower," I tell her, walking towards the connected bathroom, her annoyed face staring daggers into me as she tries to free her arms.

"Your such an ass, Max!" she quietly shoots out as she nuzzles her face into my chest.

"And you have a huge ass" I shoot back, squeezing her into me.

"Shut up..." she replies, her face red as a beet.

Kicking the door open, I step into the smallish bathroom, combination tub and shower on my right, and toilet and sink on my left. Sliding the glass door open to the shower, I gently lower her into the porcelain tub. As I straighten my back, my eyes slide to the knobs and land on the cold knob.

"you better not!" she warns as she tries to quickly free her arms to stop me. Cranking the cold water, I quickly bolt from the bathroom as she shrieks from the freezing water "MAX I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!" she bellows as I run back to the guest room.

Giggling at my devilishness, I look around the guest room, the stripped bed, and a pile of damp-looking clothes "Must be the sweat-soaked pj's. "I observe "Guess I'll strip the bed sheets and throw em in the washer." I think as I start stripping the linens and snagging up the damp cloths on the ground and make my way to the basement. On my way down, a very familiar scent wafts into my nose. "Dang Kelly, one night in my house, and your scent is EVERYWHERE!" I think looking at the bundle I'm carrying. "Damn girl, this bra is fucking huge! What size is this thing?" I wonder as I pick the bra out, eyes focusing on the tag I spy the text that reveals 'H-cup'." Damn, she's blessed!" I say as I reach the basement.

Opening the lid to the washer I throw the cloths and sheets in, pour in a little detergent, and shut the lid. Hearing the machine whirr to life I make my way to the dining room.

Striding in, Kelly is sitting at the table, wearing a button-up shirt, the upper buttons lay undone giving me a great view of those coppery cleavage, and some 'slim' jeans, her thick thighs stretching them to look like yoga pants and a faux mad expression resting on her face.

"You're a real dick Max" she faux chides me "What did you do with the bed sheets... and my clothes?" she asks, the anger starting to subside from her tone.

"Threw it all in the wash, they all had your scent, and we can't have that" I joke at her as I pull the chair next to her out and sit down.

"MAX, you can't throw all those together you'll ruin them! Oh, my bra" she complains, standing up quickly, tits jiggling as she runs off to the basement.

"You moron, how could you forget that!" I scold myself as I can hear her marching up the stairs.

"you idiot!" she chides me for real this time, holding up a mangled black bra "That was my third favorite one!"

"Sorry, I had a brain fart besides why was it still damp from yesterday?" I ask shoving some eggs into my mouth.

"Never mind that stupid! You owe me a new bra!" she demands, eyes furrowed in anger.

"Fine, fine, my mistake, how about after school today?" I offer up, trying to smooth this over.

"can't I have my BJJ class" she huffs out.

"Hehe BJ, what about Tomorrow?" I ask.

"How about Friday, we already have plans. "she asks the annoyance leaving her tone again, tossing the remains of her tit holders onto the counter.

"Deal, well take my car then! I have a friend that works at Kobb&Gusteau" I say excitedly, as an excuse to drive my 86 always puts a smile on my face.

"Ugh, that old thing! you're such a nerd" she jokes as she starts to eat her food "Kobb&Gusteau? Wow you're really going all out!" she compliments as she gives my arm a friendly punch "That's for the cold water you asshat!"

"Only the best for my best friend!" I tell her, giving her a light tap back on her arm "Are you wearing one right now?"

"Wearing what?" she asks with the tilt of her head, floof of hair lagged behind the movement of her head, mouth full of toast.

"a bra?" I elaborate.

"You perv!" She states simply "... no I forgot to pack one yesterday" She continues, face going a little red "Besides they're firm enough to not really need one..."

"Heh yeah, they are" I compliment, or at least try to. For my effort she shoots me a side glance, she doesn't look mad, maybe a bit content.