Homecoming

Story Info
Home Is Where The Sex Is.
3.2k words
4.28
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordmate
Wordmate
102 Followers

What can you say about poor Monica? The chocolate brown skinned, curly haired beauty had been lonely since her guy enlisted and gone overseas. For the past couple of years she missed everything about him. She missed the way he touched her and how he kissed every part of her body that left her quivering. To keep her raging hormones in check she would resort to watching porn and keeping herself company with her pink dildo. Even going as far as writing his name on it, pretending it was him.

Her worries would soon be over once she got word he was coming home in three days, eager to pick him up at the airport. For now she was preparing to meet up with friends and head for the beach. She had on her sandals, denim shorts, and yellow bikini; all set to catch some rays.

Monica packed up her suntan lotion, shades, and beach towel when a knock came at the door. Her friends had arrived or so she thought, that is until she peaked through the peep hole, and saw a familiar face. Monica opened the door and standing before her was her guy, all decked out in Marine fatigues, and leaving a look of surprise on her pretty face.

"Hey, babe," he said, "I'm home."

She didn't know what to say; couldn't quite put the words together in her head.

"Sal?" She asked. "I thought you were coming in three days?"

"I lied," he said. "I thought I'd show up unannounced and surprise you. So, are you going to let me in?"

Monica jumped into his arms, wrapped her slender legs around his waist, and planted a big wet one on the lips. Sal finally stepped inside, slamming the door with his foot, and dropping his bag.

"I missed you," said Monica, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you, too." said Sal, barely able to speak with Monica's lips locked onto his. "Babe, hold on. Babe, calm down. Calm down. Step down, I want to see the rest of you."

Monica unlocked her legs, slowly sliding off him. Sal took her hand and twirled her around, seeing exactly how he remembered her; beautiful, sexy, and fun to be around.

"Looking hot as usual," said Sal. "You got dressed up for me?"

From all the excitement Monica had forgotten what she was wearing and her scheduled plans with friends.

"This?" She said. "I was set to go to the beach, but now that you're here, I ain't going nowhere."

"Wait, you're going to cancel your plans? You don't have to do that on account of me."

"Sam and the others will understand."

"Really, you don't have to."

"No, no. You and I have some catching up to do."

Sal couldn't blame her. Leaving Monica alone all that time may have driven her nuts. Without wasting further time, she got on the phone and contacted her friends. At first they were disappointed, but understood why she had to blow them off. They were all happy that Sal had returned and that both needed to spend some quality time together.

After removing his uniform, Sal jumped right into the shower; a shower to finally call his own instead of the one he shared with his teammates. He dried himself up and pick out a pair of sweatpants. In the living room he sat on the carpeted floor with a beer bottle to chug on, and Monica sitting behind him massaging his broad shoulders. Sal sat between her legs where he could caress and feel the smooth and silkiness of her flesh.

"That feels good," said Sal.

"You're so tense."

"When you're out there, looking over your shoulder twenty four seven, you would, too."

"I told you not to go."

"Yeah, I know, but I wanted to show off my dad just to make a point."

Sal and his dad have had their ups and downs, but still kept in touch from time to time. He brought Monica over to his parents' place and his dad took a liking to her. His mom, however, felt she was too young for him even though she was only a year younger.

"Do you still have that picture?" Said Monica.

"What picture?"

"You know, the one I gave you to keep you company?"

Monica had given him a very special photograph before he took off. She was on the bed, wearing a white slip while rubbing her crotch and licking her nipple. Before going to sleep, Sal would jerk off without anyone seeing him. One time he was almost caught in the act when he made too much noise.

"Yeah, I still have it," said Sal.

"Jerked off much?" Monica asked.

"Oh, yeah. Of course it wasn't easy hiding it from the others."

"That's good. Nice to know you still thought of me when you rubbed your big cock."

"What about you? What did you do in your spare time?"

"Oh, I managed. I got a little friend or rather a big friend who kept me company every night. I barely noticed the difference between rubber... and the real thing."

"A dildo?"

"With your name on it."

"With my name on it?"

"Yeah, I wrote your name down."

"Seriously?"

"Well, honey you've been gone for a long time. What was I suppose to do?"

Sal wasn't the least bit upset. He was fine with the idea of Monica fulfilling her needs just like he did with her picture. As long as it wasn't done with actual people.

"Are you jealous?" She giggled.

"No. First I want to meet him and then kick him the hell out. You got a real man now."

Monica giggled once again and got back to massaging his shoulders. Sal caressed her legs, from thighs all the way down to her toes.

"You got a tattoo?" Sal asked, noticing the designed rose on her ankle.

"You like?" Monica asked. "I got it a few months after you left."

"Nice. Are there any other places you had decorated that I should know about?"

"No, but you could get one yourself."

"Where should I put it?"

"How about your cock?"

"No way. I'm not letting some guy grab my dick so he could decorate it. No, thank you."

"That's too bad. I would have enjoyed taking pictures of your tattooed cock and post it online for all to see."

"Yeah, you would, wouldn't you?"

"Or not."

While massaging his broad shoulders, Monica planted warm kisses on his neck and nibbled both of his ears. Sal always loved it when her tongue tickled his earlobes and teasing him.

"What are you doing?" Sal asked.

"You figure it out," said Monica, giving him more kisses than he could handle.

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

"What do you think? You have no idea what I went through when you left me all alone. I missed our times together. I missed your hands all over me. I missed having you inside me."

Monica's hands slowly reached down Sal's cock, feeling it throbbing in his sweat pants.

"Yeah, that's what I want to feel", said Monica. "A real flesh and blood cock in my hand."

Monica always had a way with words and knew which buttons to push to get Sal in the mood. Her hand reached down inside his pants, stroking his cock, feeling how good it felt. Sal turned around, looked into Monica's eyes, and touched her lips with his own. He pulled her hair back, planting wet kisses on her soft neck, greeted by the sounds of her soft moaning.

Sal used his other hand to untie her bikini top, quickly tossing it aside. Soon he began licking and sucking on her fully erect nipples; each felt ripe and sweet in his mouth.

"Suck my titties", said Monica, "suck them good."

"I love your titties," said Sal.

"I can tell."

After one more kiss, Monica helped him out of his sweat pants and started sucking on Sal's throbbing cock. He'd forgotten how good it felt having her lips touching that slab of meat of his; far better than jerking off.

"Fuck," said Sal, doing some moaning of his own. Feeling her tongue, teeth, and lips all over his cock was all worth the wait.

Soon it became his turn to even things up. Monica laid down, allowing Sal to remove her denim shorts and bikini bottom, tossing them both aside.

"Your body is incredible," he said, admiring all of Monica's nakedness.

"It's all yours," she said.

Sal got down on his knees, going right to work on her trimmed pussy, licking every morsel he could taste.

"Oh, shit," said Monica, "oh, that feels so good. Your tongue feels so nice and wet between my legs. Oh, shit. Oh, fuck. Yes. Right there. Right there."

Sal grabbed her hips, lifting her up while his tongue kept doing the job. He planted his palms on her butt cheeks, leaving her on her tip toes. Sal ate her alive and Monica loved every second of it.

"Oh, fuck," she said, moaning and breathing heavily. "Oh, fuck. Oh, you eat good pussy. Hmm. Shit. Right there, that's the spot. Oh, yes. I love it when you touch my clit like that."

Sal ate that pink piece of flesh as though he hadn't eaten in days. He was hungry and Monica knew it. The pleasure was so great and intense she couldn't keep her body still.

"Don't stop," said Monica, "don't stop. Oh, yes. That feels so good. Ah. I fucking love it. Shit, shit, shit."

After Sal stopped, Monica smiled and giggled, slowly catching her breath.

"Come here," said Monica, "I want to taste it."

Sal laid on top of her, giving her a taste of her own pussy juice.

"Put it inside me," said Monica. "Please, put it in me."

"I love it when you beg."

Sal grabbed his swollen cock, gently inserting it into her pussy, giving her what she craved for some time. They wrapped their arms around each other, holding on nice and tight. Sal gave her the pounding of her life, going slowly and then faster as she told him to. She held on to his smooth abs and her bare heels bounced on his buttocks.

"Yes," said Monica, "give it to me. I want to feel every inch of you. Deeper. Deeper. Oh, yes. Pound me. Pound me harder."

Every thrust took her breath away. The very feeling between her legs was nothing short of amazing. Sal got exhausted and stopped for the moment, but he was willing to continue rocking her world for as long as it took.

"Come here," she whispered, getting Sal to kiss her once again, feeling each others tongue.

Sal planted kisses on her neck and worked on nibbling her ear. Monica giggled and told him how she felt about him.

"Hmm, you feel so good inside me. So good. I love it when you pound me like that."

"Yeah?" Sal whispered.

"I fucking love it. Don't you ever leave me alone again."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Good. It's my turn to ride you."

Sal laid on his back, allowing Monica to get on top, giving him the ride of his life. Like his performance she started out slow and quiet until she sped things up, giving it all she had.

"You like that?" Monica asked.

Sal's eyes were closed tight and said nothing. Monica continued to do the talking, telling him straight up how she felt when he left her all alone.

"You like that shit?" She asked again. "I'm gonna ride the living shit out of you. You hear me? You left me alone while you played with the boys? After tonight, you're gonna be my bitch. You're gonna be my fucking bitch, you hear me you fucking cunt?"

Sal was called a lot of things, but cunt was never one of them. He couldn't get over Monica's behavior; venting her frustrations in ways he never thought possible.

"Cunt?" He asked. "You dirty little whore."

"I am dirty," said Monica. "What are you going to do about it? You're going to punish me? Huh? Show me what you got, tough guy."

Sal showed her by getting her on her knees and thrusting his cock deep in her ass. If this was punishment, Monica was enjoying it. She loved every part of his dick going in deep, hitting that very spot that left her wanting more.

"You're my bitch," said Sal.

"No," Monica giggled, "I'm a dirty little whore."

"Yes, you are."

Sal was going to make sure he fucked her ass nice and hard until she was too sore to sit down. He wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close. His hands squeezed her tits and nipples as tight as he could, entertained by the sounds of Monica's moaning pleasure.

"You like that, huh?" She asked. "You like fucking me in the ass?"

"Yeah," said Sal.

"Are you punishing me?"

"Yeah, I'm punishing you. I'm teaching you a lesson."

"Go ahead and do it. Punish my ass. Tear my ass apart. Give it to me. Yes. So fucking hard. Deeper. Deeper."

The faster Sal went, the more loud Monica got. She knew this was better than getting fucked by a dildo and there was no comparison to the real deal. Having that swollen hard flesh inside her was more natural and appealing to her very needs.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, "yes, yes. Just like that. Right fucking there."

"You're my bitch now," said Sal.

"I'm a dirty little whore."

"You're my bitch."

"Fuck you, I'm a dirty little whore."

"I want you to say it."

Monica kept giving him the same response no matter how fast or deep he went. After getting back on their feet, Sal scooped up her delicate body and fucked her standing up. Monica gently placed his cock back inside her and the fun continued.

"I love to bounce on your cock," she said. "I fucking love it. So nice and hard inside me. Oh, yes I love your big fucking cock. So fucking hard."

Up and down, forwards and backwards her body went, giving Sal's hard cock a good workout. Monica's pretty face was covered by her own hair and Sal could barely see her eyes. He held her until his arms got tired. Gently, he placed her back down on the carpeted floor and went back to exploring her pussy with his tongue.

"Oh, shit," said Monica. "Oh, that's good. That's so good. Fuck, you love eating my pussy? My pussy is that good?"

"I love your pussy," said Sal.

"Hmm, shit. That's it. Eat it up. Hmm, yes. Ooh. Ooh, Ooh, shit. That's so fucking good. Can't wait for your dick to get inside me again."

Monica grabbed Sal's hair, keeping his head down on her. Sal's tongue traveled further towards her G-spot, licking and sucking every layer of flesh he could find. The feeling inside forced her eyes to roll back and breathe up a storm. Sal sucked on that piece of flesh over and over, leaving her body trembling.

"Fuck," she said, "oh, fuck. Don't stop now. Please, don't stop. Keep it in there. Please. Please. Please. Ooh, yes. Ooh, it's so good. Shit, you're going to make me cum. Oh, shit you're going to make me cum."

Monica was nearly out of breath after what Sal had done. Her body was his to conquer and he certainly did just that in a big way. Slowly, he put his cock back inside her without using his hands. Sal locked fingers with Monica's, pinning her hands above her head. He looked into her eyes, listening to her heavy breathing, thrilled to be in the presence of beauty before him after being away for so long.

"I want you to cum," said Monica, "I want you cum all over me."

"You want it?" Sal asked.

"I need it. I fucking need it."

One more fuck was all he needed to make it possible, and he was going to make this occasion a reunion to remember.

"That's it," said Monica, "give it to me. Give it to me right now."

Sal went faster and the sounds of slapping bodies grew loud. Monica kept begging for his cum to explode all over her. The poor girl felt she earned it after two years of not being fucked by an actual dick.

"I'm just about there," said Sal, "I'm almost there."

"Give it to me. Give it to me. Please."

"Here it comes. Oh, shit I'm cumming. I'm cumming right now."

"Give it to me, baby. Give it to me. I want it. I want it now. I want it right now."

"Fuck."

Sal let it all out, spraying all over Monica's trimmed pussy. Both of them took their time catching their breath, with smiles on their faces. Monica was pleased and giggled in delight. She grabbed his cock and squeezed whatever drop he had left. Sal scooped up some of his cum and placed it on her lips. She licked it clean off and kissed him, giving him a sample of what it taste like.

"That was fucking amazing," said Monica. "I can't feel my legs."

"You'll live," said Sal, making her giggle. "Now that we got that out of the way, where is he?"

"Where's who?"

"Your friend; my replacement."

"Oh, he's in the top drawer, but don't bother him, he's sleeping."

It didn't take Sal very long to find that pink colored dildo. He thought Monica was joking about his name being on it until he saw it clear as day.

"Seriously?" Sal asked, coming out of the bedroom and holding it. "This is the best you got?"

"What are you doing?" Monica asked.

Sal placed his cock next to it, measuring the two together. He was not impressed.

"He's an inch shorter than me," he said.

"Really?" Said Monica. "I didn't noticed."

"That's it, it's time to say goodbye. I'm throwing him out the window."

"Please, don't hurt him. He did nothing to you."

"Yeah, you're right. A dog might come along and use it for a chew toy. How about our gay neighbor next door? Raul, right? Isn't he single? He could use the company."

Monica couldn't help but laugh. She laughed so much her stomach started aching. Sal was now headed out the door in the nude, with the dildo still in his hand. From all the excitement he had forgotten he wasn't wearing any clothing.

"Honey," said Monica, "put your clothes on first. You don't want to give the poor guy a heart attack."

It was too late; Sal was already out in the hallway, heading for Raul's apartment. Monica remained on the floor laughing, not even bothering to go after him. Then she heard a scream and a loud thump from next door. Sal came back inside, still holding the dildo.

"What happened?" Monica asked.

"He screamed and he fainted," said Sal.

"Honey, I tried to warn you, but you left in a hurry."

"Warn me about what?"

"You're buck naked."

Sal looked down at his cock, realizing the mistake he made.

"Shit," he said, "no wonder he got excited."

"He's not dead, is he?"

"I'm going to get dressed and find out if he needs any help."

"Do you know CPR? I'm sure he'll get a rise out of you giving him mouth to mouth, and you do have a pretty mouth."

"You do it. I don't know where his mouth have been."

Monica laughed again, adding pain to her already aching stomach.

"That's what I call a homecoming," she said.

Wordmate
Wordmate
102 Followers