All Comments on 'Homecoming Adventure Ch. 02'

by Okiedokes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Short,direct and sweet

There have been some comments that you really should ignore my friend, what you have written is exciting and very well done. Why some people need to be viscious leaves me wondering where the hell they get thier kicks from, just keep on writing in your own inimitable style, I love it and so do many many others.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
gotta continue this hot story

nicely written-good hot sex, like how they got together too-more chapters would be fun as she gets freed sexually thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Keep writing as this type of story is terrific. Thank you. I read your bio and would love to see an older mom and son making up for all the time lost in their lives. I wish I could write like you. Keep it up.

papaleovincent23papaleovincent23almost 8 years ago
you leaving me nanging

when's the next part guy i need it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Like It

I do like the way this guy writes and I enjoyed both of the stories he’s posted here. But it seems like he hasn’t posted anything here in five years, and that’s too damned bad. Hope he starts writing again. Even though it seems like there should be two or three more chapters, I would still rate this story at 5 stars, as is.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Great Follow Up

That was a very good second part, it's a shame this author has stopped posting as I would have loved to read more about this roadtrip.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this 2 part story. Unfortunately for the mother, she finally realized how much she has missed. I like the lack of guilt or shame on the part of the mother and son. As adults, they recognize that sex is how people trulyexpress their deepest love and affection for each other. This story represents the truest form of mutually agreeable, consensual incestuous love without any hint of naivety, positional powerplay. Having no problem with consensual incest in real life, this how imagine psychologically and emotionally exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but what happened to the rest of the road trip???????????

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved this story but you quit too soon 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous