All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 03 Ch. 10'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Surprising twists

It's sad to see Josh, Val, and Brianna gone. Frank just won't be the same after that. But to have Iva herself ask for his help just after trying to Devour him was a surprise. Not to mention him impregnating both Ellen and Nat. I've been following this story from the beginning and I'm always excited to see another chapter up. I know you said the next part will start on a new family so that will be interesting to see. But I can't wait until Frank comes back into the story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Now I'm confused

Did I miss the part where it was explained that Iva was Frank's sister and not his Aunt?

Why would he even think of trusting Iva, since she just tried to kill him, and basically was the one that caused him to devour his Grandmother Katlin?

I know that the boy is pussy whipped,and can let his mind wander when he is around a woman especially his mother, but Iva planned on killing him.That is the only reason that she had invited him and Brie to dinner.

It seems that all Frank has on his mind is his mother's pussy, which it might be better for him to take a look at all that's going on around him once in a while. His whole family is disappearing and he doesn't seem to take notice of it.

I hope that our boy gets his head out of his ass before he becomes one of the dead.

Thanks for the good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More hinted at than confirmed,

Frank's father may or may not be Iva's father.

Great stories; switching to any other character's p.o.v. will cause too much trouble in my opinion, but all Frank's flaws are growing so much it will soon be hard to root for him. Maybe the winter folk are better people? Who but the author knows, if he does himself?

You keep writing, I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
House Orwin

House Orwin is down, its ranks thinned out, but not out of the game. Frank has finally done his duty and knocked Mom up as well as his sister which was also nice but does not carry the same points as seeding Mom's garden. I hope both ladies pump out about five kids each, one after another. I want Frank to marry Mom and for the two of them to dissappear together during the next part while a new family takes the stage,and return together at the end of the story with about a dozen kids. Whatever the plot, I know it will be crafted in phrases of such powerful nuance and delicate shades of meaning as to render it a masterpiece standing majestically alone, head and shoulders above the whole world of lesser works. AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Merry Christmas to all

Every once in a while I stumble upon a good story while visiting Literotica.

But this one is like no other; a MASTERPIECE. I finally found my Holy Grail and believe me when I say that my search took me years. I recommend Autumn to anyone still thinking about reading it. Do it and try to stop after a couple of pages...

To jdnunyer:

You're an outstanding writer, please don't stop now, you are really on to something here.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I appreciate all your comments.

To those who asked: Gus is indeed Iva's father. And that makes her Frank's (half-)sister. I'd originally had a few scenes were it was made more transparent. But they felt clunky to me, so I cut them, believing it would still be clear enough.

As I said in a previous comment, the story will now move to focus on a different family -- one from the Summer courts. For a while, it will seem unrelated to what we've read so far, but it will all tie together in the end.

JD

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
damn you really do like game of thrones

ha! i say that because at this point i feel the same way as i did reading those books. And that feeling is.....don't get attached to anyone. i respect that about your writing. (you didn't have a Eddard though maybe if we knew Liz better.)

still im glad to be taken a break from the Orwins and Frank

and am looking forward as why their last taboo is a taboo

irrelevant side question the echo worlds never get past the late 20-21st century....suspicious ....

jdnunyerjdnunyeralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Yeah, I definitely do like Martin's work. :)

I'm glad you're looking forward to taking a break from Frank and his family.

Good observation about the echo always being based on the same time period. Perhaps there is a reason for that...

DaPistashDaPistashover 5 years ago
NOTHING SHORT OF INCREDIBLE

This story really pulled me in at the beginning. I knew it would be something special. While there are a few quirks to work out, I think it is excellent. The only problem that I had was the killing of characters that we were supposed to reel back from. I can understand what the author is trying to do, but unlike GoT, it does not do much to attach the reader to any of the characters except for Iva. For example, there has been more attachment sowed between Frank and Mel then with his own daughter. We were supposed to feel what Frank felt to have his daughter taken away, but I simply didn't. Anyway, this chapter still hold up as possibly the best of the definite best series. *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES