All Comments on 'Homeless and Desperate'

by wolf_hunt

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Bi47Bi47over 1 year ago

Excellent I hope there more❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love this story! My fantasy come true of being brought out to be the sissy faggot submissive bitch that I am and to serve real men. Please keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave you 4 stars for this, but I was leaning towards 3. That's only because it's too early in the story to tell whether or not this is for me. It was very well written and had excellent character descriptions. If this doesn't get extremely abusive and cruel, I think this will be a great 5-star Dom/sub story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's sad for someone to have to get that desperate but you see profiles all the time with info like that.

poacas43poacas43over 1 year ago

Great start. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same hopefully it’s a long story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more please, theres alot more to come from this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How disgusting to take advantage of a teenager like this. I hate this guy and I hate this story. I hope that he'll get cancer and dies a horribly painful death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good potential

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I need the next part!!!

biazmbiazmabout 1 year ago

Fantastic writing - I'd love to read more and see how it turns out.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

I would be SO afraid of an encounter like that! Being forced to suck a man's cock is NOT what I want to happen to me! I get that guys want that, and I've done it for them. I admit, I do enjoy pleasing a man orally. The scary part for me is not the girls clothes I'd have to wear, but the committment that this guy in this story is expecting!

My situation is that I've kept my sexuality very discreet. I'd be afraid of what others think of me, should I agree openly to become some man's sissy girlfriend! Secretly, I'd LOVE to become a man's girlfriend / wife.

You wrote, "He smirks as he pulls his cock out of my mouth and crotches down to cup my cum-covered face in his hands. "See? It won't be so bad here. I won't hurt you or anything. You'll be safe with me. You'll come to find that life as my sissy slave is pretty enjoyable. I'm not just a kinky dominant who enjoys humiliation and rough sex. I can be gentle, kind, compassionate, and romantic. I'll indulge in your hobbies and fantasies, and even help you achieve your own goals and dreams as long as they don't interfere with my own and, of course, only if you're my slave."

I like a dominant, confident man, but I'm not sure if I could accept being tied up and treated like a slave. The gentle, kind, compassionate and romantic part, I like!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To taste another man’s cock and sperm would turn me at the first taste. I would definitely become a pretty femboy for a strong alpha man. He is so lucky, it’s a dream of mine and I am so hard reading this beautiful story. Please please continue it until the young femboy becomes masters pretty wife. Is he pushed to take hormone until his clitty doesn’t work any longer. Only sissygasm achieved from his master’s cock. Where is my daddy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like this story and hope there’s another chapter! This is kind of classist of me, but as it progresses into a girlfriend/wife(?) relationship I hope this host has a weekend house where the sub is at least set up nicely. If he’s turning his life over to just being cooped up in an ordinary apartment that’s kind of depressing, to me, anyway : (

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I very much enjoyed this one I look forward to more

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

I liked the story; found the premise extremely sad though. This kid already survived the foster care system and was pushed out with nothing. It hurts me that he felt so desperate and alone that he’d turn to a stranger and agree to this absolute take over of his life and potential at the age of eighteen. When he broke down and cried it felt like a kick in my gut.

It’s good this guy said he planned to take care of him, but he also slapped him across the face, which already shows an abusive nature. It’s all empty words and outright lies until he shows his true intentions and colors with actions. I simply find cruelty and abuse of any kind a complete turnoff, particularly when visited upon those who have no way to walk out or say no.

I hope you continue the story and give this kid a good life with opportunity to go to school, make friends, maybe raise a family if that was his dream.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hard to stomach how abusive and exploitative this is. You should rewrite this with a different backstory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Next chapter please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwolf_hunt@wolf_hunt
Join my fan club for exclusive content and stories. Check out all my full published books on Amazon including the Bet with the link below. Sign up to my Subscribe Star to get exclusive content and all my stories a month ahead of time along with being able to vote for which...