Homeless Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning.
14.3k words
4.71
2.8k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid in bed awake but uneasy. My mind had been racing and I didn't want to address the reason. I had woken up a little later than usual, with Jessica still in the bed with me. She was on her side and I was right behind her with my hand resting on her hip. I reflected on our interaction the night before which initially brought a smile to my face. Unfortunately my thoughts had taken a darker turn and I was unable to push them from my mind. I felt Jessica stir while waking as she stretched and shifted in the bed, realizing I was still there with her. I heard her murmur in satisfaction, possibly from the same recent memories. She carefully slipped out of bed, obviously thinking I was still asleep. I faked it until she left the room. She clicked her tongue to call Pops to follow her. To my surprise my cat actually listened and jumped down from the bed to saunter after her. I could hear her voice as she talked to him while heading for the kitchen.

"Come on buddy. I'll get your food for you. If you ask me nicely I'll see if I can find your treats too."

I waited a minute before getting up and heading for the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and started getting ready for the day. I wasn't sure there was anything that needed to be done, as I was too tired last night to plan ahead. I guessed some grocery shopping was probably in order. We had been going over direct hire jobs that she might want to apply for, so that might also end up on the agenda. I threw on my pajama pants and headed out to see what was going on. Jessica was in the kitchen making breakfast. She was clad in an oversized t-shirt and her pajama pants. I guess it was still a little chilly to expect something else. Eggs, bacon, toast, and juice were apparently on the menu for this morning. She was trying to get it all together on both plates as I showed up to help her out. Once we sat down she was happily chewing away while quietly humming. I was quiet and preoccupied. She noticed and looked at me quizzically.

"What's wrong?"

I hadn't really worked out how to handle this and I was sure I wasn't ready to, but she could tell something was amiss. It was too late to try to avoid it so I decided to just plow ahead.

"Last night was a mistake."

I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I saw her expression change in an instant. Ten seconds ago she had been humming away, and with those five blunt words she now looked concerned and a little hurt.

"It didn't seem like a mistake." she replied.

"I shouldn't have ever let it get that far. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that."

Her expression went from hurt to puzzled. Was I explaining it wrong? I was pretty sure I was being clear, but her reaction seemed like something I was saying or how I was saying it wasn't quite correct.

"I don't get it." she said. "How do you think you took advantage of me?""

"Well, you know. Last night."

"Brad, if anyone is being taken advantage of, I would think it was you. I'm staying in your home, I'm eating your food, I'm adding to your bills, yesterday you taxied me around in order to help me find a job, and you're letting me sleep in your bed."

"Yeah, but last night..."

"What? You're cute. You've been nothing but good to me. You've made me feel safe. I'm lonely."

"I don't want you to think I brought you here just for sex."

"With how you've treated me, I don't think that. Do you think you forced yourself on me?"

"No! I would never do that."

"Then don't think you're taking advantage of me. I'm a big girl. I can make my own decisions. Plus, it'll put a damper on things when it happens again."

I raised my eyebrow in a questioning manner. When it happens again? She was smiling again and started humming as she returned her attention to her breakfast. When we finished she got up and grabbed our plates to put them in the sink. As she passed behind me she stopped.

"Geez, what happened to you?" she asked.

"What? With what? What are you talking about?"

"What happened to your back? Did Pops get you or something?"

She lightly touched the marks on my back. I couldn't see how bad they were, so I hadn't seen what she was seeing.

"Ummm, that was you. You know...last night."

"Oh God, I'm so sorry. Why didn't you say something?"

"We were both a little preoccupied and it would have spoiled the mood."

"Yeah. We should probably talk about that, huh?"

We had previously had several conversations in which there was no fluff, filler, or beating around the bush. We both could be direct, to the point, and brusque. It worked well for both of us and tended to limit the ambiguity of our meanings. It usually occurred in conversations that would normally be uncomfortable or awkward in nature. I felt that we were about to have one of those types of discussions. She sat back down at the table opposite me in order to talk.

"So about last night. Just so we're clear, you didn't take advantage of me. I made a decision and I don't regret it. I don't feel guilty or remorseful. The only thing I am sorry about is hurting you. I didn't know I was doing that." she explained.

"I still feel guilty though. I don't just hop into bed with every woman I meet. I'm not like that."

"I didn't think you were, otherwise you would've tried that maybe on my first night here, probably on my second night, most definitely on my third night."

I was unconvinced and my guilt remained. Her denial made it so I had to gloss it over in order to move on.

"I'll try to get over it. This is just kind of a weird situation for me. Now...I hate to ask, but health wise? Anything I should know about?"

"You mean STDs? Nope, I'm fine. Your rules when you first brought me here weren't a problem because I don't have those types of issues. No smoking, drinking, drugs, or guests...remember? I smoked a little weed and I drank a little bit a few years ago, but I'm past all that. And definitely no STDs."

"No issues with me either. I would normally use protection, but I wasn't thinking about that when you attacked me last night. I don't even think I have any in the house."

She got an amused, shocked "OMG" look on her face.

"Yeah, that's really how it went. You didn't stand a chance." she said sarcastically.

"See, at least you're admitting it." I chuckled.

"Uh huh. Since we're discussing this, I really don't want kids so I have an IUD."

"Really? Well neither do I, so I got fixed a few years ago."

She gave me a weird look. "Fixed? Like neutering a dog? Well, well. How appropriate."

"Heyyyy, be nice."

She gazed out the window into my backyard. Sunlight streamed in after she had opened the curtains. She had expressed shock that I even had curtains, due to the state of my house when she had first arrived. I sheepishly admitted that they were left behind by the previous owner.

"I guess the cold weather is over for now. They said on the news that it's supposed to be in the sixties today." she mused.

"Yeah, I heard that. You do realize you're not a prisoner here, don't you? You can get out of the house and go places."

"I know, but going places takes money. Even window shopping costs the gas to get there and back. Besides the fact I have no car."

"You know where I keep the keys though, right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So take the SUV if you need to. As long as it doesn't leave me stranded, you can use it."

"You trust me with your SUV?"

"You keep bringing that up. Should I not trust you with anything? You could have stolen it at any time while I slept. You could have cleaned out my entire house while I was at work several times over. I'll trust you until I have a reason not to. Here's a little story for ya. I was in the military with this one guy. We went through basic training together. We were in the same unit after basic. I had lived and worked with this guy for the better part of two years. I lent him my car one time and I never got it back. He was arrested for theft and drug charges and was kicked out of the military. I trusted him...until I couldn't."

"Okay, I get your point." she admitted. "You'll need to have it when you go to work though. I've also kinda noticed you don't really go many places if you're not working, so I don't know when I would need it without you here to be my chauffeur."

"Hey! Get it straight. I'm a taxi, not a chauffeur."

"Taxi drivers get paid."

"Chauffeurs get paid more. Don't worry, you'll pay. I'll make sure of it." I mock threatened. "But you don't know, do you? I thought you had been out in the garage at least once since you've been here."

"Know what? Yeah, I've been out there. Surprise, surprise. You have more boxes of who knows what out in your garage. So what did you think I would know?"

I got up and headed out into the garage and Jessica followed me out. I now remembered why she might not know. I had a cover on it. I took off the soft dust protection cover from my motorcycle. It didn't take up much room in the two car garage, leaving plenty of room for the SUV, but the SUV was kind of big for the space and all the unpacked boxes made the garage kind of cramped, so I always just parked the SUV in the driveway.

"I don't ride in the rain if I can help it, or in extreme temperatures. That's what the SUV is really for. Other than that, this is how I get to work."

She seemed unsure of how to react. I could tell she had never been on a bike, but looked curious and just a touch apprehensive at the same time. That was going to be a fun introduction.

"So you're a biker?"

"No, I'm a guy who rides a bike. I'm not in a club, I don't go on group rides, and I don't hang out in biker bars. I love to ride, and I have the bike to do it."

"Would you take me for a ride?"

"I'm willing but I'll admit, I've never ridden with a passenger before. So I guess it would be a learning experience for both of us."

We went back in the house and talked about the day. After looking in the fridge and pantry, a trip to the store was definitely in order. She made a list while I got ready. I checked the list and added a few things as she got ready. We made the trip and got back rather quickly. It was a lot quicker than it would have taken me by myself. I usually wandered around the store picking up whatever I found that looked good. I would zigzag all over the place once I would remember certain things that I needed. She stuck to the list and we were in and out in record time. Not to mention you tend to spend less when you're not impulse shopping.

Once comfy back at home, she pulled up videos of motorcycle riding. I steered her away from the ones that showed crashes. No reason to scare her away from bikes before she ever rode on one. I showed her my map of places I wanted to go. Most were out of state roads that were popular with bikes, but the scenery could still be enjoyed from inside a car. I much preferred the openness and feeling of freedom on two wheels. It sounded stupid trying to explain it, but once you've ridden, you know.

When we were sitting on the couch both looking at something on the tablet, it made sense that she would sit right next to me so we could both see. Afterwards she would move back over to her end and the space between us might end up being occupied by the cat. Now as we viewed the videos on the large screen TV, she sat right next to me and we discussed the stuff we watched. She would lean against me or have her hand on my leg. It occurred to me that the previous night may have been some sort of turning point. I wasn't sure what the consequences of that would be, or if it was even a conscious effort on her part.

The horse training thought popped into my mind again. All these things were happening over time, not suddenly. Whereas one might balk at a sudden major change, small seemingly inconsequential changes made over time might be more easily accepted. Was this some sort of long con?

"Wanna go for a ride?'" I asked.

"Here on the couch or in bed?"

"Wow! Okay...not the type of ride I meant, but I like where your mind went. Straight to the gutter! I meant a ride on the bike."

"Oh. Yeah, I wanna try that. But don't I need a helmet and riding stuff?"

"We can go for a short and easy ride first and see if you would ever want to again. Then we can talk about riding gear."

I got myself ready which didn't take much. A zip up hoodie, leather vest, and sunglasses were all I needed to add before we went. Jessica had to change into her boots, put on her own sweatshirt, and I gave her some sunglasses to wear. Before getting on I showed her where her feet went and gave her a few quick tips, such as don't lean the opposite way when I leaned, and at faster speeds I wouldn't be able to hear her, and hold on. She could learn everything else as we went. Truth be known, I didn't know what else to tell her. I had never been a passenger on a bike before.

Once she was on the back and settled, I swung my leg over the bike. I fired it up and the roar of the exhaust was loud in the enclosed garage. It was loud in general just as I preferred, but it was an assault on the ears when inside. I pulled out and onto the street. I kept the ride slow and easy on the surface roads just as I promised. She held me tightly, her arms around me in a bear hug. This was a big touring bike with a trunk on the back, so she could have leaned back and rested against that without any danger of falling off, but we'd go over that another time. After a couple of miles I gestured for a thumb up or down. She gave me a thumb up, so I went to some streets with a higher speed limit. We still weren't going fast in my opinion, but I had been riding for a few years now. A few more miles ticked by and I took her on a service road that ran next to the highway. I pointed at the highway and wanted another thumb up or down opinion and again she gave me the thumb up signal. Up the on-ramp and onto the highway we went. Now we were cruising. Doing sixty five in moderate traffic was just the type of riding I did going to work, but she had a deathgrip around me. I decided to address this issue before we went any further. I pulled off the highway and into a gas station. I got off the bike and filled the tank while I mentioned the change. She looked exhilarated, but her long hair was a bit wild from the wind. I hadn't thought of that.

"So how do you like it so far?"

"I love it! Can we go a little further?"

I dug a plain black ballcap I used for work out of my saddlebags and had her put it on backwards so the wind wouldn't catch it and snatch it right off her head. We got back on the road and I headed for an area that had some back roads I thought she might enjoy. There were some slight elevation changes and more importantly, the twisty parts. That was the riding I really enjoyed. I loved leaning the bike over to go around the corners, the G-force pushing you into the seat. Once in a while I would lean a little far and slightly drag the floorboards my feet rested on, but I kept that to a minimum. Once we got out of the turns, I wanted a signal once more. She gave me the thumb up sign, which I was happy to see. I prefer cruising along scenic roads rather than flying down the straightaways avoiding slow moving cars. I turned the bike towards home, arriving while the sun was still barely above the horizon but setting fast. I pulled into the garage and killed the engine. I got off the bike and helped her down as well.

"That was wild!" she immediately exclaimed. "I loved that. No wonder you don't drive when you can do that every day."

Jessica was really energized from our ride. From the time she got off the bike she was talking a mile a minute. She recounted some of her favorite parts of the ride. The sights, sounds, smells, even passing by a dead skunk warranted a mention. The wind in her hair, the rumbling sound of the exhaust, the thrill from leaning into the turns, and the seeming ease and freedom of the mode of travel. It was entertaining to see her so animated from her first motorcycle ride. I calmed her enough to eat dinner, but then she was back to asking a bunch of questions. I enjoyed her enthusiasm for an activity that I myself was such a fan of. Since I didn't hang out with bikers, and nobody I worked with rode, I was solitary in my motorcycle life as well.

"I'm glad it's only Saturday. At least you get one more day off before you go back to work." Jessica stated.

It had been a roller coaster ride the last couple of days. I was glad for another day off as well. Maybe we could get a little more riding in together before my next stint at work. I was glad my schedule gave me three days off. I had switched shifts to get that, and part of that trade off was working mornings. I despised getting up as early as I had to, but so far it was worth it for that third day. Also, having a weekday off helped for scheduling any kind of appointments, whether it was bike repair, car repair, doctor visit, or the plumber. Some things were done more easily on a weekday. Everyone always enjoyed a long weekend, and every weekend was a long weekend for me. It was even better when a holiday fell on a Monday, giving me a four day weekend. I actually had one of those coming up in a couple of weeks, and I was looking forward to it.

"Wow, how did it get so late so fast?"

Her question brought me back to reality. She had been asking about how to ride, what to ride, and where to ride since we got back from our ride. Our conversation was enjoyable, but sharing any more info would have to wait until morning. We both got ready for bed. She had been first into the bedroom this time, so after turning out my bathroom light I opened the door to find that the bedroom was already dark. It wasn't an issue but it was a little weird trying to find my own bed instead of climbing in and turning off the lamp afterwards. Once I laid down Jessica immediately snuggled up next to me. Surprisingly I felt her bare skin against mine. She noticed I was wearing my underwear. She pulled on the waistband as far as it would stretch away from my body and then let it go to snap against me.

"Hey!" I yelped. "What was that for?"

"What do you have those on for?"

"I've been wearing underwear every night since you've been here."

"Oh, then I guess I should probably put something on."

"Now hold on...just a second." I fumbled under the covers as I struggled to remove the offending garment. "Alright, they're off...happy?"

"Are you?"

She snuggled up close to me into what now seemed to be her favored position as I settled in. I could smell the clean scent of her soap as she pressed against me. Her hand rested on my stomach but drifted down a bit further until it was resting on my groin. My soft member was coming to life under her unmoving hand. She didn't do anything except lay there, but soon my full hardness filled her palm and extended past her fingers.

"Sorry." I said.

"I'm not. I like knowing I can do that to you just by laying here."

Her fingers curled loosely around my shaft, not tightening but simply holding me. She slid her hand up and down ever so slightly. A low sigh emanated from me unbidden. Her hand moved a little lower to caress my scrotum, producing yet another long, drawn out hum of arousal and contentment.

"Do you shave?" she asked.

"Mmm hmm." I admitted. "Is that bad?"

"No, not at all. I appreciate manscaping, I'm just not used to it."

"I noticed that you do the same."

"I'm not judging. I like you this way. Like I said, I'm just not used to it. Do you have any complaints about me? Do you prefer au naturel?"

"I'm not the one who brought it up, but I like you just the way you are."

We lay there for several minutes, barely moving and not speaking. Jessica was the one who broke that serenity by bringing her face up to mine. She paused with our noses barely touching before she tilted her head and touched her lips to mine. Her kiss was soft. Not hesitant, just slow. She planted more soft kisses down my chin, neck, and chest. She ran her tongue over my nipple before continuing down over my stomach. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness in the room and the moonlight that made its way past the curtains created a dim glow that let me observe her adventurous journey. Her fingers moved up to once again gently grasp my member. She slid her body down the bed and her hands coaxed my legs to spread apart for her. It didn't require much effort. She positioned herself where she could watch me as she did as she pleased.