Homeless Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I was the first one back, I decided to have dinner at least mostly ready by the time she got back. I was not sure exactly what time to expect her, so I threw a small roast in the oven, had everything else ready to go, and waited. I did text Jessica to have her let me know when she was on her way. I knew what time she was scheduled to be off, but you never knew what could change. Once I got her "on my way" text, I went ahead to get everything else ready. I asked her if she was hungry to which she confirmed she was, since she hadn't taken anything with her to eat for lunch. She hadn't expected to be there all day.

Since it was a big day for her, I had decided to go a little overboard. I dug out an actual tablecloth and put a couple of candles on the table. The candles were intended for emergencies in the event of a power outage, but they would work perfectly well for my alternative purposes. I used the good dishes and more decorative flatware. I hardly ever used any of them, as I'm more of a utilitarian kind of guy. Simple and durable were more my thing, so it took me a few minutes to even locate the appropriate stuff, then a few more to wash it all. I lit the candles, placed everything on the table, and was cutting up the roast when I heard my SUV park in the driveway. Jessica came in the front door and put her coat away. She then came through the living room on her way to the kitchen. When she saw the table she paused with a "what is this?" look on her face.

"Welcome back Jessica Moyer! How was your first day?"

I got her settled at the table and I lifted each foot to take off her shoes. She seemed to be enjoying the attention. After I sat down we ate. She told me a little about the job, the company, and who she worked with and worked for. She seemed to like it so far, but it was only her first day, so only time would tell.

Her job dynamic was very different from mine. She worked with people towards a common goal. My job put the guards at odds with the general workforce. At my post we weren't just there to make sure unauthorized people didn't get in. Security also was watching everything on camera, making sure nothing left the building that wasn't supposed to, and were an inconvenience to getting in and out because of our procedures. It was as if the employees were trying to get away with stuff and security was there to try and catch them. I'm suspicious and a little paranoid by nature, and my job only served to increase those attributes.

"So what about your work clothes? More of the same type you are wearing or more formal? Less formal?" I asked.

"Pretty much the same."

"Okay. We kind of expected that, which means we need to go to the store. You can change into something more comfortable or you can go like that, but I guess we need to go so it's not too late by the time we get back."

She elected to go as is. I simply threw on a different shirt and out the door we went. Since she still had the keys on her, I had her drive me around this time. We ended up going to a couple different stores to get a few different outfits which could be mixed and matched, plus a couple more pairs of shoes. I saw that concerned look as the items got rang up at checkout.

"Consider it an investment. Gotta spend money to make money. Isn't that what they say?"

"I just wish it didn't keep having to be your money." she replied.

"If it wasn't used for this, it probably would have just ended up in a stripper's g-string."

The girl at the checkout counter's mouth hung open at my comment. Jessica just laughed and swatted my ass playfully.

Once we were out of there we headed home. After a load of laundry to get her new clothes ready for rotation, it was time for bed. Even though Jessica didn't need to go to bed as early as I since she didn't need to be up as early, she was still in bed with me at my normal time. As she laid in her normal spot with her head on my chest, her hand trailed up and down my skin.

"I have to say, I slept pretty well last night." she said. "I think that I may need you to help me again tonight."

"Well, you did say that now you're using me for sex."

Jessica got to her knees, pulled my pillow out from under my head, swung her leg over and straddled me. She placed her vagina just above my mouth, grabbing the headboard for support with one hand and holding my head with the other.

"I'm glad you understand. Now lick me!" she demanded.

She had put herself in complete control this time, and she wanted what she wanted. I was not about to argue and I had no complaints regarding her expectation. I did just as she ordered, my tongue immediately moving up and down her pussy which got wetter by the second. She gasped at the initial contact but kept my head locked between her thighs as she rolled her hips to ride my waiting mouth.

"Yeah...I like that. Use that tongue of yours." she muttered.

She rode my face with abandon. She was moving exactly how she needed in order to reach her climactic goal quickly. I loved hearing the sounds she made above me. She leaned forward against the headboard as my tongue lashed her. She moaned and squeezed her legs against the sides of my head, trapping me there as she orgasmed hard. I wasn't trying to escape though. My hands were behind her, holding her ass as she bucked from her finale. She finally slowed but leaned heavily against the headboard in front of her. Since she hadn't moved away, my tongue continued its movements, though more slowly and gently. She finally dismounted from her position and just about collapsed onto the bed next to me. She was still breathing kind of hard and just lay there recovering.

"That's just what I needed."

She never moved to change her position, just fell asleep right where she was. I was asleep shortly after. The next morning was Thursday. I got up at my usual time and was careful not to disturb her while I got ready. I left her a quick note reminding her to make sure to eat lunch today. A quick check of the fridge showed there weren't many options for her to take, so I just left money with the note. I didn't enjoy starving at work all day on occasion, and I wanted to ensure she didn't have to. I got home first again, as was going to be normal with our comparative schedules. I fixed dinner again and had it mostly ready on her return.

"I could get used to this." Jessica said when she came into the house.

"Don't get too used to it. My cooking skills have their limits. I might have to start waiting for you to help me."

"No problem. I guess mine don't suffer as much as yours do."

"You haven't complained so far."

"That would be rude of me to complain, wouldn't it?"

"Alright Master Chef, we're gonna see how well you do next time."

Since the next day was Friday and I didn't have to go to work, I stayed up later than normal with Jessica, watching Netflix and talking about her job. Pops lounged with us as usual. He enjoyed her in the house now, as it doubled his opportunities for attention. We went to bed on her schedule this time.

After Jessica left for work on Friday morning I was left alone in the house. It was just Pops and I. It was weird, as I had grown accustomed to her company on my days off. I thought it would feel more normal to have time alone again, but it turned out to be just the opposite. I kind of wandered aimlessly through the house, finally settling on getting my garage decluttered. It took a few hours, but the moving boxes were gone and I actually knew where stuff was once I was finished. I took my bike to the store, picking up things I could fit in my saddlebags for the trip home. It mostly consisted of stuff she could take for lunch at her job. Eating out every day quickly got expensive.

At bedtime Friday night, Jessica seemed excited to have her first weekend off. Even though she had only been working since Wednesday, starting a new job can be stressful. As we lay together, she was on her side and had her leg over mine.

"So what's the plan for the weekend?" she asked.

"I didn't have anything specific planned. How about you?"

"Can we go for a ride?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. Anywhere in particular you wanted to go?"

"Nope, I just liked going last time and we haven't gone since. It's probably just a normal thing for you to do, but I've only been the one time."

She was right that it was normal for me, but I still enjoyed the ride, even if it was only to work and back. So we decided on heading out on Saturday without any real plan. It was nothing major, just setting out and seeing where we ended up.

Her hand had been wandering while we talked. It was just lazily moving up and down my chest but now moved down even further. It came to rest on my tool which was already half hard from having her lying against me, and now grew to full size as her fingers danced over it.

"You don't mind do you?" she asked.

"It doesn't seem like it."

"You used to be concerned that I might think you were using me for sex, but lately I've been getting the better part of that deal. I just want to make sure we're in agreement that we both want this."

She moved down to my waist, hovering over me as she held my hard cock just in front of her mouth. She opened up and licked the underside of my shaft as I watched.

"Are we in agreement?" she teased.

"Uh huh."

She smiled before opening up and taking a couple of my inches past her lips. I groaned loudly at the sensation. She was right that she had been getting more attention than I, but I enjoyed giving her that attention. I wasn't keeping score, but if she was, and even if she was winning, I didn't consider myself to be losing. She took more of me into her mouth, continuing to keep it slow. I just laid back enjoying it. My hand scooped up her long hair, holding it away from her face so I could watch. Once she noticed, she sped up and exaggerated her actions for my visual benefit. She seemed to know exactly how to push my buttons, as it didn't take me long to feel my buildup. I expected her to plant herself on top of me for a ride, cowgirl style. She made no move to change position though. She continued bobbing her head while stroking me with her hand. I wasn't going to last and we both knew it. I was groaning loudly enough that she couldn't have missed it.

"Slow down...slow down." I warned.

"Uh-uh." she sounded as she started moving faster.

I wasn't arguing. She stayed in place, intent on my ending but at her pace and manner. My grip on her hair tightened and I bunched the covers up into my other fist. A low growl started from me as I reached my apex. Jessica was not quite prepared as she choked slightly and muffled a cough from the force of the shooting spasms from my embedded cock. I groaned as I felt myself drain. She stayed in place as she accepted everything. She licked and sucked on me until I pulled on her hair slightly to bring her back up towards me. My harsh breaths seemed unjustified, as I hadn't done anything but to let her do as she pleased.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked rhetorically.

"Nope. I enjoyed you."

She moved up the bed, kissed me a moment, and then got comfy in her normal spot half on me. I held her close as my breathing returned to normal.

"How about you?" I questioned.

She knew what I was asking. I wasn't asking about her enjoyment of what had already happened. I was asking about her future fun.

"Nope. I felt like I was a little selfish the past couple of nights. I wanted to give a little back tonight, so it was all you this time."

"You know I won't complain, but I like doing things to you too."

"I know. Don't worry, you'll get more chances."

The next morning we were up and out before the sun was fully above the horizon. I had Jessica put her hair in a braid to keep it from becoming a complete mess from the wind. We both had our coats on, as it was still cold in the mornings. She quickly became comfortable as my passenger, leaning back against the trunk and just enjoying the ride. We kept off the highways, as we were in no hurry and had nowhere specific to be. It was an leisurely trip, stopping for gas and rest breaks when needed. We were passing through a city smaller than I had become used to, but large enough for me to see a motorcycle gear store. I pulled in and we went inside.

"I don't use a helmet when I ride, but I do recommend them. Maybe we should find one for you."

"Kinda hypocritical isn't it? Why would I wear one?" she asked.

"Obviously for head protection in case of an accident. Also for hearing protection from the wind noise. Once you lose your hearing, even a little bit, there's no getting back what you've lost. Plus there's rock, bug, and rain protection. Rain feels like hailstones at sixty miles an hour."

She stood there giving me this look. I didn't like that look. By the time we pulled out of the parking lot we were both wearing helmets. Hers was bright and garish with a design that caught her eye. Mine was plain matte black with a tinted visor. We rode more back country roads where I often let her choose the direction. We ate at a diner in the middle of a town we couldn't even remember the name of. It was simply a nice scenic drive, just the thing to de-stress from the week's work issues. We pulled into the garage just after dark.

Pops was at the door to greet us, loudly complaining that he hadn't been fed on time, even though there was still a little food in his bowl. We shed our gear and changed out of our riding clothes. We headed to our respective bathrooms to wash off the smell of the outdoors and the road. We ended up reclining on the couch watching a show that neither of us were paying attention to.

"Do you think you could teach me how to ride?" she asked.

It took me a moment to think about it.

"No, but there's a better option."

I grabbed my tablet and spent the next few minutes tapping and typing away as she looked on.

"There are a few motorcycle safety courses given around here. I'll sign you up for one for next weekend. I was the worst student in my class, and barely passed the course. I would prefer you learn from someone who will teach you the right way, and not learn my bad habits. Plus if you decide you want to ride, you would need that course to get your motorcycle license anyways."

She looked excited at the prospect. She could barely seem to contain herself at the thought of being the one roaring down the road instead of just being along for the ride. We did check out some videos on learning how to ride. You can find just about anything on the internet, and the current subject had no shortage of choices.

I went out and grabbed the mail as she scrolled through some of her watching options. Flipping through the offers for low interest loans and companies wanting to buy or refinance my house, I found an envelope for her. I handed it to her and sat down as she opened it. Her official driver license had arrived. Her company would need that for their records, but now it would be easier to handle other things with a current, local, and official ID. We went to bed shortly afterwards. Even though it was a leisurely scenic ride on the bike, constantly being hyper aware of your surroundings and the low speed balancing of a half a ton of bike and people could take a lot of energy. I was asleep almost as soon as I climbed under the covers.

Sunday we just took it easy. We didn't ride because thunderstorms had moved into the area. As she watched more riding videos I went over some things that weren't mentioned. I stressed safety and defensive riding even more so then the videos did. We spent time in the garage on and around my bike so she could look and feel things in person rather than just seeing them on a screen. We ended up back on the couch as she watched some TV and I fiddled around on my tablet.

"Bad news. It's supposed to rain again tomorrow. So now we decide how to get you to work in the morning." I mentioned.

"Why don't you ride in the rain?"

"It's not really about getting wet. If you ride long enough you're gonna end up in a downpour. It's happened to me plenty of times. But other people can't drive in the rain, so I'm more concerned about their inability to drive than my ability to avoid accidents. I just cut out the risk and take the SUV."

"You start work early though. I'm not even awake when you start."

"We'll get you an Uber to work tomorrow. I can pick you up after. Until we come up with an alternative, that seems like our best bet."

I set up an Uber account on her phone and we went through it together, as I was unfamiliar with it as well. I cautioned her to give herself plenty of time to get there, since it wasn't her decision on when to leave. Instead, she'd be dependent on the driver's schedule and whim.

The next morning I took the SUV to work and once I was certain she was awake, I texted her asking that she let me know that she got to work okay. She did as I asked, and apparently everything went fine. Once I got out of work I was going to head towards home, but didn't want to go straight to the house just to be back out to go pick her up. So I took my time and stopped for gas and then to rent a movie at a kiosk close to Jessica's workplace. Even though I still had time, I parked at her building and was playing on my phone while waiting. It was nearly time for her to be out when my phone rang, nearly making me drop it. It was Jessica. Once I answered it, she went right into her reason for calling.

"Are you at home? she asked.

"No. I'm outside your work. I didn't bother going home yet."

"Oh. You're still in your uniform? That's even better. Can you come up?"

"Uhhh, sure. What's going on?"

"I'll tell you after. Just come on up."

She gave me quick directions to meet her. I went inside and took the elevator up to her floor. I found the office suite and went inside. The receptionist greeted me and asked how she could help me.

"I'm looking for Jessica Moyer. I'm here to pick her up."

The woman gave me instructions to find her and gestured to a door for me to go through into the offices. I work in a secure facility, and I guess I was surprised how easily I got into their workspace. I entered what looked like the break room and saw Jessica standing amongst a few others. When she saw me she came over and pulled me down to kiss me in greeting.

"This is my boyfriend Brad. He's picking me up today because he doesn't like riding his motorcycle in the rain, so he took the SUV today." she introduced.

I met the people she had been talking to on my arrival. The last person she had me meet she seemed to place special emphasis on. It was subtle and I don't think anyone else caught it, but I did.

"And this is Stanley from the accounting department." she finished.

The word that immediately sprung to mind when I met him was "greasy". Not completely in appearance, but a little. It was more in the way he spoke and acted. I saw his gaze flicker to the gun on my duty belt and the cold, gauging look I gave absolutely everyone, except for Jessica. I could tell he didn't like me. The feeling was mutual. I heard Jessica still talking to someone in the background.

"Oh, he just looks mean. He's an absolute teddy bear with me." she was saying.

She gathered her things and said goodbye to the group. She hooked her arm around mine and led me out of the building and back to the vehicle. We were both quiet until we were pulling out of the parking lot.

"I can't thank you enough for that." she professed. "Stanley's been hitting on me since day one, even after I told him I had a boyfriend. I don't know if he didn't believe me or didn't care."

"No problem. After all, apparently I'm an absolute teddy bear."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see her cheeks redden a little as she blushed in apparent embarrassment, as well as smile a little while trying not to show it.