Homeless Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry. I didn't think you heard that. But I'm not gonna say I lied about that. You have been like that with me."

"And the boyfriend part?"

"Well, yeah I lied about that, but he wasn't gonna stop unless I gave him a reason to. Telling him "no" didn't seem to discourage him at all."

We picked up food on the way home and settled down for the movie afterwards. She snuggled up to me while we watched, eventually moving down so her head was resting in my lap. I was lightly stroking her shoulder and arm as we focused on the movie. I felt her reach into the front of my pajama pants and pull the waistband of my underwear out away from me, just to let it go to snap against me.

"OUCH! Hey!"

"What did I say about the underwear?" she asked playfully.

"I thought that was when we were in bed."

"Well what do you think now?"

"I think you're being mean to an innocent teddy bear."

She reached in and freed my soft phallus for her to stimulate as she lay in my lap. She kissed it and gently stroked while it came to life. I let my head rest against the back of the couch as she played below my waist. I groaned as she wrapped her lips around my tool. She didn't spend too much time in that position though. She pulled at my pajama pants and underwear until I raised up so she could get them out of her way. Then she kicked off her own bottoms and climbed into my lap, holding my shaft steady in order to lower herself onto me. She held my shoulders as she sank down little by little, bouncing back up just to lower herself further. Once she reached bottom she settled firmly against me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Let's see if I can make the teddy bear growl."

She kissed me as she slid up and down, both of us moaning as our lips locked and tongues met. My hands cupped her ass, encouraging her to quicken her pace. She went exactly how fast she wanted, and was not going to be hurried by me. Two opposite yearnings fought in my mind. I wanted to take her hard and fast, but I also wanted this to last for hours. As always, it fell somewhere in the middle. Jessica was going faster now, but still restrained herself.

I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off over her head. I hugged her to me and then when she leaned back I kissed down her neck and along her cleavage. She hummed her enjoyment as I engulfed her hard nipple with my mouth. I moved to do the same with her opposite side, much to her seeming appreciation. My hands brought her back up to me before I directed her to turn around. She readjusted with her back to me this time. She was still sliding up and down my member a little faster. I wasn't going to last much longer like this. I leaned her back against me and reached in front of us to lightly rub her clitoris. She gasped at the added sensation and started moaning her approval. I thought I was far closer to my finish than she was, but now my fingers changed that. She bounced up and down faster and harder as I tried to keep up. Her moans were higher and louder and I could tell she was losing control, but so was I.

"Right there, right there, right there!" she repeated demandingly.

I didn't change anything, and she didn't seem to want me to. She groaned in climax as she pushed herself fully upon my rod. Her vagina contracted around me, grabbing onto my shaft like it was never going to let go. Her wetness made it easy for me to hold her up and piston my cock into her from below. After only another minute I couldn't hold back and grabbed her waist, pulling her fully down onto me. I exploded deeply inside of her as I groaned in guttural tones. I pushed the back of the couch to recline further, and brought her with me so we were almost laying flat with her lying on top of me. I was still embedded inside her and neither of us moved to change that. Her fingers intertwined with mine and she brought my arms around her to meet on top in the middle.

We stayed there for several minutes until she shivered slightly from the cooler air moving around from the ceiling fan. That was our signal to get up. The movie still played but we didn't know what was going on, so I just turned it off. Jessica moved off the couch first and headed to her bathroom. It took me a minute to get enough energy to get up. I gathered our discarded clothes and threw them into the laundry room, made sure the house was locked, and headed for my bathroom. Just as I passed the guest bath door I heard the shower turn on. I opened the door and went in, moving the shower curtain aside.

"Hey!" she exclaimed.

It was kind of funny. Even after what had just transpired, she stood in the shower covering her breasts with one arm while covering her privates with her hand.

"Really?" I asked. "Let's save a little water tonight, huh?"

I took her hand and led her through the bedroom into the master bath. She was used to the guest tub with shower. Mine had a full sized walk in shower with a separate garden tub. Being a shower guy, I never really used the tub. I had lots of room and invited her in with me. We stood under the hot falling water as I took my bath scrub and started sudsing her up. I took my time and tossed the scrub in lieu of simply using my hands. I turned her this way and that and she giggled when I got on my knees to wash her legs and feet one at a time. I held her slippery body against mine as I rubbed her up and down. I used the scrub on myself as she took her time to rinse off. I was done in much less time, and turned off the water after I had rinsed off. I grabbed a big fluffy towel from the bar where it hung and wrapped it around her, patting her dry. Once I was finished I grabbed a towel for myself.

"I think we wasted more water than if we'd showered separately." she pointed out.

"Maybe next time. You know, practice makes perfect. Okay, now get out." I said.

She laughed as she headed for the bedroom, delivering a quick smack to my wet ass as she passed. I brushed my teeth and finished up, turning off the light and climbing into bed behind her. I spooned her as she grabbed my arm and pulled it over herself, then pulled the covers up over both of us. I didn't want us to go to work the next day. I just wanted to relax in bed with her. But reality crept in and we dutifully went to sleep.

The rest of the week went by normally. Work and home, work and home. Friday I was home as usual, doing the mundane tasks that were usually neglected during the week. At least it freed up our time on the weekend. Saturday and Sunday I took her to the promised motorcycle course. She passed with flying colors. I hadn't watched any videos or gotten any kind of instruction prior to going to my own class at the time, so had never been on a bike before and I had no clue what I was walking into. I was certain that Jessica benefited from the time we spent before her class. She got her course certificate and would now only need to pass the written test at the DMV to get her motorcycle license.

"So, now that you took the course, would you want to be at the handlebars of a bike?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" she immediately answered. "It was a little scary at first, but I loved it once we got going. I suck at u-turns though."

"Practice, practice, practice."

We scheduled another DMV visit for the following week. She would have to leave work early on that day, but she assured me that her boss was a good guy and she knew he wouldn't have a problem with it. I was glad she seemed to like her job, along with most of the people she worked with. Jessica did mention that Stanley had stopped hitting on her and now her office was a good environment for her. That following week she talked to me about a couple of the girls at the office wanting to go out for a girls' night. I encouraged her to participate, as she should have a circle of friends she can talk to and hang out with.

I was at work inside the office and only part way through my day. We had the normal employees of course, but also some corporate types on site for a visit. Some repairs were also taking place, so contractors were in and out, making a normal day not so normal. It was a little slow at the moment when I received a text from Jessica.

"Hey Teddy Bear. I just wanted to show you how much I missed you."

I was taking a drink of water when a picture popped up on my phone. I nearly spit out my water, swallowed it down the wrong way, had a coughing fit, and was suddenly fighting to take a breath. A couple of employees passing the security office asked if I was okay, and I was finally able to wave them off. I don't know when she took the photo, but she was clad in her recently acquired tall, leg hugging motorcycle boots, some black lacy panties, and her leather vest which just barely covered her nipples but left her entire front middle from her neck to her underwear exposed. Her long hair was pulled over her shoulder to hang down the front of her vest. She was sitting sidesaddle on my bike with her legs spread invitingly wide and she was staring right at me in the photo. I couldn't even get up from my desk until my erection subsided. I didn't care how inappropriate it might be, I was making that picture my cellphone's new wallpaper. I made sure to appropriately chide her when we both got home, but we still ended up in bed really early resulting in us both being sweaty and disheveled.

Jessica also started asking me more about me. She asked about my job, my time in the military, my last ex, family, and whatever she wondered about. She could tell I didn't like talking about my past that much and wouldn't push beyond what I volunteered.

I now started to do the same, but it seemed like there was less for her to tell. No known family, just a string of foster homes where she never felt like she belonged. It was after the incident with her ex that she moved away from her once stable life, trying to reestablish someplace else but not being able to. She bounced from place to place and job to job, but couldn't seem to get on track, which led to her homelessness. With no support system of friends and family to help her out she lost everything. She wasn't even quite sure how long she had been on the streets before she had come south to flee another upcoming brutal winter, and ended up in the middle of more extreme weather, even for the south. All that led to her seeking shelter behind a warehouse where I threatened to call the cops on her.

It had been a couple of months now. Jessica was doing well at her job, and it looked like they were going to offer to hire her permanently. Even better, she still liked her job. There was nothing worse than going to a job you despise every day. Regardless of how badly she needed to work, I didn't want that for her. She was getting a regular paycheck as well. She insisted on contributing to the household costs and no amount of my denying it would dissuade her. I had tried to refuse but she would tuck money into the waistband of her panties and make me remove it with my teeth. I denied it even harder now.

Jessica had passed her motorcycle test and she got herself a smaller Harley that was still big enough for her to grow into as a rider. We sometimes rode on our own bikes together, sometimes she still liked riding with me on my bike. She had also started riding to work on nice days. She loved her bike, the sense of freedom, and of course the leather inherent to the biker style. Seeing her in leather always got my attention.

Slowly but surely she was revealing what she had described as her freaky, kinky, nasty, and naughty side. She loved sending me interesting pictures of herself, all of which would rotate as my tablet and cellphone wallpapers. Car sex...did it, but I was driving and almost ran off the road. We decided to keep car sex to when the vehicle was NOT in motion. She loved blindfolds, fuzzy cuffs, and ropes, but she preferred to be the one using them on me. Once in a while she would let me take the lead on that, but it was a slow and careful process. Outdoor sex in private, never public sex. My job depended on me not being in any kind of trouble. Bathtub sex...rub a dub dub. Shower sex was good clean fun. Motorcycle sex...once again, never in motion. No matter what and where, our favorite was still at home making love with lots of slow and gentle touching, hugging, kissing, and lots of body contact.

It had been a rough few days at my job, but thankfully it was the final day of the week for me. I was up and ready, but I had to go back into the master bathroom looking for my phone before I could leave. Jessica had ultimately moved her stuff in there to share the space with me, making the second bathroom the guest bath once again. I tried to be quiet while rattling around, but I knew I had failed once I came out and saw her head propped up on her arm watching me.

"Sorry." I said. "Couldn't find my phone."

"That's okay Teddy Bear. Hope you have a better day at work today. I lo..."

She cut herself off mid sentence. She coughed a little to cover it up and started again.

"I lose my phone just about every day." she said.

I stood there looking at her for a moment.

"I love you too. Have a good day at work."

She laid there in stunned silence as I went over and kissed her before heading out the door. She didn't know it, but she had already said what she tried not to let slip out this morning. She was still falling asleep when she said it, but I had heard her. It seemed like she avoided saying it now because she wasn't sure how I felt or how I would react. At least now there was no question.