Homeless Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this okay?" she asked, but didn't wait long for me to answer.

Her eyes held mine as she lowered her mouth towards where her hand waited, pointing my pole towards the ceiling. Her lips kissed the tip of my manhood before parting to allow the first little bit of my length into her wet mouth. I groaned at the initial sensation. Her mouth was soft and her tongue slid along my shaft as she descended further. She was in no hurry. She seemed to enjoy prolonging the experience. She was not alone.

As she took more of me into her mouth, my hands reached down and buried themselves in her long hair. I didn't want to control her movements, I just laid there enjoying her attention. I wanted to pull her back up to me. I wanted to kiss her hard and hold her close. I also didn't want to interrupt her when it seemed we were both enjoying ourselves immensely. I was certain that I was enjoying it more.

She no longer watched me watch her, but instead concentrated on doing the things she seemed to already know I appreciated. I so very much appreciated the hell out of her at that very moment. She was halfway down my entirety before she paused. Her hand still grasped my lower half as her lips glided up and down around the top. The word "talented" didn't begin to describe what I thought. I was trying not to be too loud, but wasn't able to keep quiet either. I don't know why that concerned me. It's not like we had company to hide our activities from. Also, the more she heard my sounds of approval, the more effort she seemed to employ, even though she had kept the pace slow. She was teasing me again it seemed. Neither of us wanted this to be over quickly, but I didn't want her to be the only one making any effort. With great reluctance I urged her to move back up the bed. She didn't argue or try to brush off my wishes, but released me from her lips' embrace and slid upwards again. She kissed her way up my body just as she had on her way down. She lay fully on top of me as her mouth found mine waiting. My hands were still in her hair as we kissed.

"That was amazing." I whispered huskily. "Do you want some too?"

She shook her head slowly as she watched me. I have to admit I was a little disappointed. I wanted to give her the same attention she had freely given to me.

"I want to feel you inside me."

My hands released their hold on her mane as I hugged her to me and kissed her softly at first, but then with increasing intensity. I felt her tongue flick over my lips playfully as she purred her approval. I carefully rolled us both over so that she was lying beneath me. My arms held me above her and I admired her form in the dim light. My knee moved between her legs, encouraging them to open and make space for me. I pressed my groin against hers, enjoying how we seemed to fit together perfectly. My length slid up and down her already wet pussy, gliding with ease as I wanted to slide deep into her with one long stroke. I held off though, deciding to tease her a little bit like she seemed to take great pleasure in doing to me. A flash of memory from our previous night led me to take her wrists and hold them down against the bed as she had done to me.

I saw her expression change for a moment. It was just that moment. I faltered with indecision for a second. Looking into her eyes, the look I thought I saw was not there. Was I wrong? Mistaken? Had I thought I'd seen something that had never existed? With no sign that she had changed her mind, I leaned over her and kissed her neck.

"Stop." she said, twisting her arms like she was trying to get away.

"Not a chance." I whispered.

"Let me go." she said, her voice changing. "LET ME GO!!"

Her last words were almost a shout right into my ear as she struggled to free herself from my grip. I instantly let go of her wrists and moved off of her and backed away to my side of the bed. I was confused and now nervous. The change had been sudden and I couldn't figure out what I had done to warrant such a reaction. Jessica sat up and turned her back towards me, hanging her legs off the side of the bed. Her head was bowed down. I could hear her breathing hard, but it wasn't from our previous activity. I came up behind her and placed my hands on both her shoulders.

"Are you okay?" I asked, even though clearly she was not. I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Yes...no." she said softly. "Could you just hold me?"

I moved back on the bed to give her some space, gently urging her to join me. She was instantly lying in her spot with my arm behind her head and her arm across my chest. She was pressing herself hard against me. I wrapped my other arm around her and held her close as her rapid breathing slowly returned to normal. A couple still and silent minutes passed.

"I'm sorry." she whispered.

"You're fine." I assured her. "We're fine."

I simply held her just as she had asked. I didn't ask anything, she didn't offer any explanation, and we stayed that way until she fell asleep. I couldn't sleep. The last few days had been a roller coaster ride. This was definitely a freefall portion that I had not expected. I couldn't tell if I had done something wrong. If I had, I doubt she would be sleeping beside me in my bed right now. I stared at the ceiling for another long night. I think I drifted in and out of consciousness a few times, but it wasn't something I would call restful sleep.

"Are you awake?" she barely whispered.

She wasn't trying to wake me, just trying to see if I was awake. We were still in the same position we had been in when she fell asleep.

"I'm awake."

"I'm sorry."

"You don't need to be."

"It was my ex."

"You don't owe me an explanation. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"I want to. You didn't do anything wrong."

"I'm glad that you think that."

"My ex tried to rape me a few years ago." she started. "We had already broken up, but he wanted to stay friends. I was a little drunk. He was a lot drunk. He started getting handsy with me and when I told him to stop, he didn't. He held me down and tried to rape me. I kept yelling at him to stop. I kept yelling to let me go. I was finally able to get away from him. Afterwards he acted like he hadn't done anything wrong. He was so drunk I'm not even sure he remembered what happened, but I broke off all contact with him. That was also when I quit drinking."

The conversation drifted off and we just continued to silently lay there. Sunlight finally crept into the room before we decided on getting up. We ended up sitting on the couch. She was on her end with her legs across the middle and her feet in my lap. I was running my hand up and down her leg as we watched the news. I eventually got up and got half ready. Pajama pants and a t-shirt was fine for going through the drive thru to pick up some breakfast sandwiches. I only needed to take my wallet and keys for the short trip. When I returned we ate on the couch. The dining room table was more for plates, this meal was not even that formal. I tossed out the trash once we were finished.

"Feeling better?"

"Much, thank you. That's too bad about last night. I was gonna do the nastiest things to you." she mused.

My eyebrows raised as I looked over at her. She just kept watching the TV like she had just commented on the weather. I saw a smile on her face that she was trying to hide. Yeah, she seemed to be feeling better.

"Really? Do tell."

"Regardless of what happened last night, I'm kinda freaky in bed. Whatever you want to call it. Freaky, kinky, nasty, naughty. I like what I like. Is that bad?"

"Bad? Uhh, no. Nope, not bad at all."

She looked over at me as I answered.

"You're turning red again."

"No I'm not. It's the light from the TV. And it's a little warm in here. I'm gonna turn the heat down a bit."

I went to change the thermostat while listening to her giggle behind me. I was glad she was feeling better, but wasn't sure how all this information would affect us. The day flew by without much effort. When we went to bed we both went right to sleep.

I had been missing sleep a lot lately and I had to be at work the next morning. I was up, ready, and out the door without disturbing Jessica. Work was work as normal and did finally end, and of course it ended a little later than it should have. I got in the door to the house and went through the living room on my way to take off my gear and uniform. Jessica was talking on the phone as I passed. She gave me a little wave in greeting as she listened to the person on the other end. I kinda listened to her half of the conversation without trying to be nosy. I couldn't hear as much as I wished, so didn't really know what was going on. She finally hung up the phone.

"I got it." she said with a kind of stunned look on her face. "I got the admin assistant job. I go in on Wednesday to do paperwork and meet the people I'll be working with, and then I start the job itself on Thursday."

That was good news. Things were finally starting to head in the right direction for her. After I got out of my uniform and threw it in the hamper, I put on some shorts and shirt and headed back in to talk to her. There where things to discuss. Logistical things. Where and when mostly. This was a part I did well. Planning and execution based on known information. We sat and I asked questions. The schedule was easy. It was Monday through Friday, 8AM to 4:30PM. She gave me the address which I pulled up on the map. I looked at where it was, I looked at the satellite view, I looked at the bird's eye view, and I looked at the street view. I wanted to know exactly where and what it looked like. I wanted traffic patterns for the times she was going to work and returning. I tended to research things to death.

"Wanna take a drive? I like to see it in person beforehand."

We drove to the office building where she would be working. It actually wasn't that far from the house. My own drive was close to half an hour, which could double in bad traffic. My start time was so early that getting to work was never a problem, but getting home could be a challenge. Her route would be rush hour both ways, but it was a much closer distance. She would be mainly on surface roads, so highway traffic would be at a minimum.

"Just worry about getting there on time. Getting home has no deadline." I said.

She looked apprehensive while we sat in front of her new workplace. It was a big change from only a couple of weeks ago. Back then it was finding food and shelter to stave off the possibility of death. This was hoping the boss liked how she did the job. I would've thought she had nerves of steel after what she had been through. I was wrong.

"Look, you've done the job before. They wouldn't send you if you weren't qualified. Just take it slow and do your best. There's other jobs if this one doesn't work out." I encouraged.

She was strangely quiet since she had gotten the job offer. I had been carrying the conversations, which is something I rarely did. Something else was concerning her but without her telling me, I had no way to address it. When I asked she denied it. I thought she'd be happy, excited, anything other than morose. This had been the plan since day one.

When we got back to the house we ate quickly and silently. There hadn't been much in the way of conversation and the rest of the day turned out to be the same. When we went to bed she still kept close to me, but it felt like there was a distance that hadn't been there before. There was not much I could do about it, as I still had to be up early for work and I had been losing too much sleep to keep that up for long.

Tuesday when I got home from work, I found Jessica in the bedroom with all her gear laid out all over the bed. I had almost forgotten about it. I had ordered a bunch of things to replace her old and worn out stuff if she decided to hit the road before she had gotten herself situated. She looked surprised when I entered the bedroom.

"Brad! What are you doing here?"

"I live here. What's going on? Why's all this stuff out? Are you going somewhere?"

She looked at the alarm clock by the bed, apparently having lost track of the time.

"I uhhh, I was just going through this stuff. We never did anything with it after it arrived."

"You're leaving aren't you." I stated. It wasn't a question.

"Well, I'm about to be working, so I figured it was almost that time. I'm sure you'll be glad to have your house all to yourself again. Once I get paid I'll find a little apartment and be out of your hair. I was kinda packing up some of the stuff ahead of time that I haven't been using."

"I didn't put a time limit on your staying here. I never said as soon as you got a job you had to leave. I mean, you're not chained to the wall or at the bottom of a well or anything. Obviously you can go anytime you want, but I didn't think you'd be ready to go already."

"Are you saying you want me to stay?" she asked.

"Are you saying you want to go?"

"No."

"Then yes."

She seemed to deflate somewhat, like pressure had built up almost to the point of explosion, but now a relief valve had been turned and everything drained away. She left everything on the bed and came over and hugged me. She started walking out of the bedroom, but as she passed I gave her a quick slap on the ass. She yelped as she jumped a little, more out of surprise than pain. She turned back towards me with a shocked look on her face. I waggled a finger at the stuff all over the bed and then at her.

"That's all your mess. I'm not cleaning that up." I said as I walked out of the room. I called back over my shoulder to her. "I'm gonna see what we're having for dinner."

After we ate we sat on the couch. She was leaning against me with her legs extending across the cushions. Pops was laying along the top of the back of the couch, one of his favorite spots. We had been talking about her new job, but I changed that for my question.

"So you were really getting ready to leave without talking to me about it?" I asked.

"I kinda thought that was what you wanted. I feel like I've been invading your space since day one. I thought you'd be eager to get rid of me."

"Well, to be honest you were invading my space on day one. And you still were on day two."

"Well if you wanna talk honestly, on day one I was just using you for shelter. It was cold out. The second day I started using you for your comfy bed."

"And now?"

"Now I'm using you for sex." she laughed.

"Make sure you find out your dress code tomorrow for your office." I said, getting her back on track. "Find out anything else you might need. Remember, you're initially a temp. You gotta become indispensable for them to make you permanent, but if you don't like it don't try to tough it out. There's plenty of other jobs out there."

"I'm ready for tomorrow. It's only supposed to be paperwork and meeting people."

"Even still, make sure you're early in getting there. It's better to sit in the parking lot for twenty minutes than be two minutes late."

"Aren't you taking me?"

"Not unless you want to be there over three hours early. I still have to work for the next couple of days. We went there, so you saw the building. You're gonna have to take the SUV and you'll have to use GPS to get yourself there. Are you okay with all of that?"

"Yeah. I don't know why I thought you were gonna be off. I guess I'm used to you driving everywhere."

"It's not supposed to rain for the next few days, so I'll be taking my bike to work. We'll have to talk about how we're gonna work it when we both need the SUV, but for now it's not a problem."

Jessica got her outfit ready and seemed kind of nervous and excited at the same time. She talked about how she was ready to get back into the real world, and was glad she wasn't forced to take a job she knew she would hate. I was glad she had a positive attitude going into this. We retired for the night and were snuggled up in bed. I kept feeling her shift around. I knew the feeling. The anticipation of change tended to keep me awake as well. Minutes passed with no end to her restlessness in sight.

"You need to sleep." I pointed out.

"I know, but my mind won't shut off."

I rolled onto my side and she ended up on her back. I flung the covers aside and moved myself down the bed. I felt her watching me as much as she could in the darkness.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm gonna see if I can find your off switch."

I bent her knees, spread her legs apart, and started kissing her skin just above her knee, working my way up. She sighed in appreciation as I moved upwards. My hands caressed her legs as I got closer to where they met. She was still shifting around on the bed, but now for a much different reason. As I approached her pelvis, I lightly trailed my tongue up her inner thigh. She squealed once I ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top. I intentionally avoided her clit, but that didn't seem to upset her any. She grabbed my head, holding me against her.

"Mmmm, you taste good." I told her.

"Well, feel free to eat me." she purred.

I licked her up and down to her continued glee. She was wet already, and my licking was making her even more so. She let go of my head as she moved her legs as far apart as she could. Both of her hands opened her labia up to me, encouraging me to lick, suck, and play with her using my oral digit. I was happy to provide her that service, diving as deeply into her opening as I could reach. Her vocal appreciation was getting louder, making me glad we weren't in an apartment with thin walls. I decided she had suffered enough, and now zeroed in on her clit. The moment my tongue flicked over it, her moaning was interrupted by a quick gasp at the change. While I kept my mouth busy on her button, I ran two fingers down her slit, getting them wet before gently pressing them into her. She moaned loudly at my probing while I lightly but insistently licked her clit.

"Oh fuck! Keep going. Right there."

I had no intention of stopping until she couldn't take any more. By her sounds that wouldn't take much longer. She was breathing hard and moaning harder. I enjoyed hearing her get closer to her orgasm. She again grabbed my head and pulled me against her. She started cumming from my efforts, making short squealing sounds that she kept unsuccessfully trying to stifle, and I kept my tongue and fingers moving to prolong her pleasure as long as I could. As her sounds started to die off I slowed. I stayed in place but didn't stop until her noisiness had finally ceased. I gave her a final long, bottom to top tongue stroke which made her shiver before sliding my fingers out of her and crawling up the bed to lay at her side. She was still breathing hard with her eyes closed while trying to return to reality. I kissed her when she finally opened her eyes back up. She wrapped her arms around me to hold herself against me.

"Oh God, I came so hard."

"I bet you'll sleep a little better now."

"Does that mean you don't want me to return the favor?"

"I guess you'll owe me one. How's your mind now?"

"Mmmmm. Feels kinda sleepy." she said as she ran her hand up and down my chest.

"Good, then I guess it worked. So now you can get some sleep. You've got a big day tomorrow."

As much as I enjoyed her touch, she needed her rest, and I had to work early in the morning as usual. She raised up to kiss me before rolling onto her side with her back to me. I slid up behind her and brought the sheets and comforter up to cover us both. Her breathing evened out in no time, and she was soon fast asleep.

I kept an eye on my phone the entire day at work. Jessica knew she could reach me if needed. I did get one text saying that the paperwork was done and she had met the people she would be working with, but that they decided to go ahead and start her right away since she already had experience, and they needed the help immediately if possible. Of course, she agreed. I got home at my normal time, but Jessica would not arrive for probably another hour and a half. I started a lot earlier and ended a little earlier, which is why I got three days off compared to her expected two. I worked four days of ten hours each, whereas she worked five days of eight hours plus a half hour for a lunch break.