Homeomorphism - Step 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley opened her mouth, but no words came out.

"If there's nothing else you want, that's okay. I promise. I'll lie here and kiss you all night long. I just want you to be honest with me. With yourself."

Hayley's heart was pounding against her chest, feeling strong enough to shatter her bones. She knew what she wanted to say. What she needed to say. But her body wasn't cooperating, cramming the words back down her throat as fast as she could spit them up.

"I- I- I-" her voice was dry.

"Shh," Charlotte hushed, pulling her back onto her side, "just kiss me for now. You have as much time as you need."

Hayley welcomed Charlotte's kiss, her body relaxing. She felt as Charlotte's hand wandered up and down her body, delicate fingernails dragging from her ribcage down to her thigh.

Those damn fingernails.

It didn't take long for Hayley to realize that she was lightly thrusting her hips, unconsciously searching for some sort of resistance. Some sort of stimulation. Embarrassed, she stopped, but the movement had been satisfying a faint aching between her legs that was coming back now, growing stronger. Kissing wasn't enough.

She pulled away from Charlotte's strong lips, trying again to force the words from her throat.

"I- I want- plea-"

She looked at Charlotte pleadingly, desperate for her to understand.

"I know, baby, but I need you to say it."

"I...I want to...to...I want...please...touch me..."

That was good enough for Charlotte who, with a smile, reached down and placed her hand on the small bulge in Hayley's pants, feeling it grow harder.

"You did so good, baby - waiting so long for me - thank you."

Hayley nodded wordlessly, her breath heavy and her eyes closed.

"I want to make this one feel extra good. Is that okay?"

"Uh huh," Hayley breathed.

"Take everything off for me."

Hayley opened her eyes questioningly, wanting to make sure she heard Charlotte right.

"Everything," Charlotte said, sitting up and taking off her own oversized shirt as encouragement, revealing no bra beneath.

Hayley's eyes widened and focused as Charlotte's small, pale body was exposed before her for the first time. Mesmerized, Hayley grabbed the hem of her shirt and began to peel it upwards, rolling herself from side to side, shuffling it from beneath her back. As she pulled it over her head, Charlotte took it gently from her hands and pulled it the rest of the way over Hayley's arms, tossing it across the room as it came lose.

Hayley let her arms fall back to the bed, waiting with bated breath for whatever came next. A glace by Charlotte reminded Hayley that she still had a bra on, and she quickly arched into the air, reaching beneath her back to undo the clasp. Hayley stopped moving as she felt the fabric loosen against her skin, suddenly self-conscious. Charlotte has seen her penis - touched her penis - and yet this would be her first time exposing her breasts. It felt oddly intimate.

Charlotte could see the concern on Hayley's face, and she lay back down beside her.

"I want you to take everything off," Charlotte repeated quietly, "but only if you feel comfortable. You can leave anything on that you need to."

With that, Hayley's hands began to move again. Slowly, delicately, they moved. Charlotte sat back up and watched as Hayley slid the bra off her shoulders, setting it nervously to the side. Hayley felt her nipples stiffen against the cool air of the room.

Charlotte stared in disbelief at her breasts before looking up at Hayley's fearful eyes. Charlotte rolled her own.

"Fuck. You. Jesus Christ. I thought you were wearing a push-up."

A bashful smile crossed Hayley's face, her fear melting away.

"I mean look at what I'm working with!" Charlotte cried in disappointment, cupping her A-cups in her hands and pushing them together to form faint cleavage.

"I think you're pretty," Hayley said sweetly, reaching out to take Charlotte's hands, pulling her down and into a kiss. As their lips connected, Charlotte's cold skin grazed against Hayley's, making her breath catch.

"Sorry," said Charlotte, quickly lifting herself off.

Hayley immediately pulled her back without a word, kissing her hungrily. Charlotte chuckled with satisfaction into Hayley's mouth. "God, I should make you wait more often. I like this side of you."

If Hayley heard her, she made no indication, lost in the sensation of Charlotte's cold skin grazing against her nipples and Charlotte's nipples dancing across her skin. Then, without warning, Charlotte pulled away, leaving Hayley searching desperately for her lips.

"I thought I told you," Charlotte said firmly, "I want everything off."

Hayley didn't need to be told twice, frantically unbuttoning her pants and hooking her thumbs into the waistband, sliding them, and her compression shorts, down her legs with one, forceful push, leaving her in nothing but her white, bulging panties.

"Good girl," Charlotte whispered into her ear, watching with excitement as the corners of Hayley's mouth turned up in a contented smile.

"I'm going to say this all again because it's important to me, Hayley. Just because you say yes now, doesn't mean you're not allowed to say no. You can say no whenever you want. For any reason. If you do, I stop. No questions."

Hayley nodded in understanding.

"I won't touch your penis without permission, either. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Tell me what you want, Hayley."

"I...I want you to touch me."

Charlotte didn't waste a second before attacking Hayley with her lips, kissing her feverishly, sloppily, desperately. She didn't like to show it, afraid it would fracture her sense of control, but Charlotte needed Hayley just as bad as Hayley needed Charlotte right now. She needed to feel Hayley's soft skin against hers. Hear her sweet voice moan in delight. Watch her quiver in excitement and pleasure. She needed to experience that special moment when Hayley gave up control of her body entirely, placing all her trust in Charlotte, exposing her true self in its entirety.

Submitting.

Charlotte wanted so badly to fuck Hayley right then and there, but she couldn't. Not yet. She pulled away, holding Hayley down as she tried to follow.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Hayley. You know that, right?"

Hayley nodded, hoping it would mean the return of Charlotte's lips. She tried to sit up but was pushed down again by Charlotte.

"Shh, shh, shh. Calm down pretty girl," Charlotte said with a smile, "I told you, I want this one to feel extra good. That means we need to take our time, right?"

Hayley pouted, met with a sympathetic smile from Charlotte as she slowly laid back down beside her.

Charlotte gave her a small kiss, quickly pulling away the instant she felt Hayley kiss her back.

"Do you know why you're so beautiful, Hayley?"

Hayley looked at Charlotte with desperate eyes. Just as desperate for Charlotte to stop embarrassing her as she was for Charlotte to kiss her. Charlotte could tell.

"How about this. I tell you why you're beautiful, and for every compliment you sit through, I give you another kiss."

Hayley nodded lightly, her face a picture of reluctant acceptance.

Charlotte grazed her lips along Hayley's, exhaling warm air onto her. "Your eyes are beautiful Hayley."

"My eyes are brown," Hayley whispered, sounding confused, as though she didn't quite hear Charlotte and was trying to clarify.

"Yes, they are. My favorite color." Charlotte could see Hayley shift uncomfortably, so she gave her a gentle kiss of encouragement. "They're warm, and welcoming, and deep, like a cozy, cozy cave, safe from the world." Another kiss. "And they're pleading. Desperately wide. Begging for more." Another kiss, firmer this time. "But I think you already know that. Looking at people so innocently, batting those long eyelashes, they give you whatever you want, don't they?"

Hayley smiled knowingly. "Especially the boys."

"Especially those stupid boys," Charlotte repeated, leaning forwards for another kiss, stopping just before she touched Hayley's lips. "And me," she whispered, her lips crashing into Hayley's, finally giving her the kiss she had been waiting for. The wet, hungry kiss. Exploring her mouth and tugging on her lips. Hayley exhaled with a gentle moan, letting Charlotte use her lips, her mouth, her tongue, however she pleased.

"See?" Charlotte grinned, pulling away a moment sooner than Hayley would have liked. "This isn't so bad, is it?"

Hayley shook her head, and Charlotte placed a hand on her stomach, beginning to drag her fingernails across it as she had on Tuesday.

"Your smile is beautiful, Hayley. You use it sparingly, make people work for it, but when you show it off, it glows."

Charlotte attacked Hayley again, just as viciously as before, grabbing at her bare hips and ribs this time. Pulling away, once again, too soon.

"That's two. Do you want another?"

"Uh huh...yeah..." Hayley said shakily.

"Your discipline is beautiful." Charlotte traced a fingernail up Hayley's stomach to the bottom of her breast. She studied Hayley's face intently, searching for the slightest sign of discomfort and, seeing none, let her fingernail continue up the side of Hayley's breast, following its curvature. "The things you've been able to accomplish with it. The things I'm watching you accomplish. It's mesmerizing. I've never met somebody as strong as you."

As Charlotte began her next wave of kisses, she extended her palm across Hayley's breasts, grazing it gently and, hearing Hayley moan into her mouth, began to squeeze.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

Hayley just nodded, her lips too busy searching for Charlotte's. Charlotte glanced downwards as she felt something poke against her leg, thrilled by what she saw. Hayley's cock had grown stiff, pushing desperately against her panties. Her hips were humping the air sporadically, pushing the tip of her tented panties, wet with precum, into the soft fabric of Charlotte's pajamas, no more than an inch away from the much larger cock concealed beneath.

Charlotte continued to play the game, complimenting Hayley relentlessly, from her toned stomach to her intelligence to her childish taste in television, all the while rewarding her with ferocious kisses and exploring up and down her naked body, rubbing her stiff nipples, groping her firm butt, stroking her supple thighs. But there was one place she hadn't touched yet.

"Do you know what makes you beautiful, Hayley?" Charlotte asked again.

Hayley was hardly listening to her anymore. Her breath was heavy and ragged, her eyes lidded. Charlotte's relentless touching had made Hayley's entire body sensitive. Her only concern now was waiting for the moment when she would once again feel Charlotte's lips against hers, devouring her, consuming her thoughts and feelings for however long Charlotte deemed fit.

Suddenly, instantly, Hayley's thoughts were silenced by the feeling of a finger pressing against her panties, right atop the entrance to her desperate pussy. Her eyes focused on Charlottes.

"Come on, pretty girl. What makes you beautiful?"

"I'm not...I don't...I-" Hayley inhaled sharply as Charlotte's finger slipped under her panties to rest directly on her pussy. She wasn't even touching her clit, but Charlotte's relentless teasing had excited Hayley to the point that a light brush down her lips or around her entrance was enough to make her squeak.

"Do you want me to tell you?"

Hayley couldn't nod her head yes. She couldn't shake it no. All she could do was stare deeply, desperately, into Charlotte's captivating eyes, praying that Charlotte understood.

She did.

Hayley's mouth fell open and her eyelids drifted closed as the tip of Charlotte's finger, and nothing more, slipped inside of her, swirling around slowly, opening her up. Hayley was taken back to the first time she touched herself there (the first real time), lying on the cold bathroom tile, exploring a sensation she had never felt before. A pleasure she had never felt before. One so intense and direct she thought she was dreaming. She was experiencing it again, every one of Charlotte's movements, no matter how small, sending waves of warmth throughout her body, making her fingers and toes buzz.

"Look at me."

Hayley struggled to open her eyes at first but found them drifting open happily as the blue of Charlotte's eyes came into view.

"It's everything, Hayley. Every...single...thing about you is beautiful."

Charlotte slid her finger a knuckle deeper, focusing her attention now on the roof of Hayley's pussy, beckoning within her.

"Ohhh-hhh," Hayley sang, lifting her hips from the bed in an attempt to push her deeper, unable to as Charlotte pulled her hand back.

"Say it, Hayley. Say 'everything about me is beautiful.'"

"Every- everything about me is b- b- beautiful."

"Everything."

"E- e- everything."

"Good fucking girl," Charlotte growled, pushing her finger to its base, feeling Hayley clench around her. Hayley screwed her eyes shut tightly and ground her pussy against Charlotte's hand, wanting to be touched even deeper."

"Oh my g- god, Charlotte. Why d- does it feel so f- fucking good. I've n- n- never felt it like th- this b- before."

"You're a neuroscience major, Hayley. You know exactly why." Charlotte leaned forward to whisper into Hayley's ear. "I'm fucking your brain."

"Oh...fuck..." Hayley exhaled shakily, her breath turning quickly into a whine as she felt Charlotte's finger slide out, leaving her empty, thrusting hopelessly into the air.

Hayley opened her eyes, looking at Charlotte with begging eyes, but Charlotte's gaze was elsewhere.

"Look at how fucking wet you are."

Hayley's looked down to Charlotte's finger, slick and creamy, covered in the proof of Hayley's arousal. She watched as Charlotte brought forward until it was hovering just inches from Hayley's face. Compelled by something beyond her understanding, Hayley let her lips part.

"Yeah?" Charlotte asked with a crazed grin.

Hayley looked at her and nodded.

Charlotte slowly slid her finger over and through Hayley's soft lips until it was buried just as deeply in Hayley's mouth as it had been in her pussy. She could hardly contain her excitement as she felt Hayley's tongue slide over it, cleaning it.

It didn't taste good, at least not as good as she had been led to believe it would by popular media, but that didn't matter at all to Hayley. All that mattered was how it made her feel, and seeing the look of crazed excitement in Charlotte's eyes was making Hayley feel incredible.

"You have no idea how hot this is making me," Charlotte whispered, her own voice shaky. "I want to fuck you so bad."

Hayley nodded her head. "I w- want you to fuck me." Her words were muffled by the finger rubbing up and down her tongue.

"Yeah, baby?" Charlotte asked eagerly, her breath growing heavy and an excited grin spreading across her face. She slid her finger from Hayley's mouth and thrust it immediately back inside her pussy, watching her eyelids flutter at the intrusion. Charlotte quietly slipped her other hand down her pants, stroking her hot sex vigorously.

"You want to feel me inside of you? Filling you up? Stretching you out?"

"Yes. Fuck, yes." Hayley whimpered.

"What's the biggest cock you've squeezed into this tight little pussy, Hayley?"

Hayley stuttered for a moment, not quite sure what to say. "I...I haven't..."

Charlotte's eyes flashed with astonishment, but she didn't acknowledge it. She could address that later.

"Good. I like being the one to break in pretty girls like you."

Hayley's eyes widened in lustful excitement, driving Charlotte absolutely mad. With great difficulty, Charlotte stopped masturbating, afraid she would cum at any second if she kept going.

"Yeah? You like the sound of that? Letting me shape your insides. Leaving my mark on you forever. Is that what you want?"

"...I...yes...yes..."

"Tell me."

"I w- want it. Please Charlotte. I f- fucking want it. I want you to...to shape me. Change me f- f- forever. Make me fit y- you and o- only you."

Charlotte's grin was frenzied. "I will, baby. Soon."

Charlotte was touching Hayley's insides slowly, letting her see the cliff's edge in the distance but not allowing her to approach. Hayley didn't like that, writhing around in an attempt to fuck Charlotte back.

"Do you want me to make you feel even better?" Charlotte asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes! Please!"

"Aww, how can I say no to such a polite girl."

Charlotte began to kiss her way down Hayley's body, slowing her pace as she neared Hayley's breasts, listening with satisfaction as her breath grew heavy with anticipation then caught, one kiss away. Charlotte held her in that moment - that breathless, eager moment - for as long as she could, before flicking her tongue across her nipple, watching Hayley's stomach quiver and tighten in response, feeling her pussy do the same. She licked it again, and again, then wrapped her lips around it, sucking it gently into her mouth, swirling her wet tongue over it again and again.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

"Uh huh...ye- yes..." Hayley gasped in surprise as Charlotte gently bit her, her cock twitching and pussy clenching, much to Charlotte's pleasure.

"Oh. Did you like that?"

"Ye...n...I d- don't know..."

"Aww, you don't know? I guess we'd better try it again, then."

Charlotte lowered her head and began to kiss her way across Hayley's chest to her other breast, twisting her body as she did so she could keep her finger, rubbing ever so slowly, buried deep within Hayley. Charlotte did to Hayley's second nipple exactly what she had done to the first, teasing it with gentle flicks of her tongue before sucking it into her mouth and lapping at it. She slowly sped up the pace of her finger at the same time, swirling it deep within Hayley, against all her walls, smiling around her nipple at the sound of satisfied groans escaping Hayley's lips.

"...yes...fuck...Charlotte that feels so...so g- g- good...please don't s- stop..."

Hayley gasped and her hips bucked as Charlotte bit her again, tugging on her nipple lightly before letting it go. It hurt, Hayley was sure of that now, but the pain traveled directly from her nipple to her crotch, mutating somewhere along the way into a tingling pleasure, like a surge of electricity, flooding her cock and pussy with a warm, gentle buzzing.

"...g- god, yes...yes...it f- feels good ..."

"Good," Charlotte said with a grin, quickly slipping her finger from Hayley's quivering insides.

"No!" Hayley shouted, her eyes shooting open. "Please! Don't stop!"

Charlotte straddled Hayley's bucking hips, weighing them down, leaning forward to whisper into Hayley's ear. "I'm not done with you yet. I want to taste you, Hayley. Can I do that?"

Hayley glanced at Charlotte's cream coated finger, confused as to why she was asking for permission, then it dawned on her that Charlotte was asking for something else. Hayley met her eyes fearfully. "I...I...I..."

"That's okay, baby." Charlotte gave Hayley a soft kiss, understanding her reservation. "We'll save that for another time. I'll make you cum with my magic fingers, okay?"

Hayley's mouth hung open, hoping the words she needed would just fall out on their own.

"Y- you can...can...w- with your mouth..."

Charlotte shook her head with a gentle smile. "I don't just want your permission. I want you to want it.

"I...I..."

"Hey, beautiful, all that matters to me is that I make you feel good."

"...I w- want it, Charlotte."

"Do you promise?"

Hayley nodded shakily. "I w- want to feel it. I've just...I've never..."

Charlotte silenced her with a kiss. "If you don't like the way it feels, you tell me. Understand?"

1...45678...16