Homeomorphism - Step 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte looked away, dejected, replaying her own voice over and over again in her head.

"You know Dylan Sheenan?" Hayley chucked softly, trying to dispel the tension. "He once asked if he could finger me in the bathroom, and when I said no, he called me a 'stuck up bitch' and said he couldn't understand 'why I would decline a free fingering.'"

Charlotte exhaled a small, breathy laugh.

"Oh, and on the last day of high school, a guy I knew for four years DMed me to ask if I could step on his face while he jerked off. Then, after I left him on read for a week, he said it was just a joke and his friends dared him to ask."

A smile was creeping on Charlotte's face now, and she could look Hayley in the eyes again.

"You're honestly lucky you don't have guys throwing themselves at you all the time, it's exhausting."

Charlotte smile quickly faded away. "Yeah...uh...I guess being ugly has its advantages."

"I- wha- no, Charlotte, that's not what I meant."

Charlotte stepped back, out of Hayley's embrace.

"No, you're right," she shrugged, her expression a mix of anger and desolation. "I've never had anybody do something like that. People don't even ask me out."

"Hey," Hayley took Charlotte hands, "you're beautiful, Charlotte. And hot. Like...seriously hot. I'm a lesbian, you know I mean it. You're just..."

"A loser?"

"Shy." Hayley squeezed Charlotte's hands.

"Jackie is shy. Lily is shy. And people still talk to them."

"You just need to put yourself out there, Charlotte."

"Yeah?" Charlotte glared at Hayley. "Instead of always staring at people like a weirdo?"

Hayley's shoulders sank. "No...I- that wasn't- I didn't-"

Charlotte exhaled in exhaustion, hanging her head. "I'm being annoying. Sorry."

Hayley stepped forwards and scooped Charlotte's sagging body into a tight hug. "Charlotte, you're beautiful. You know that right? Everybody thinks so."

"Sure." Charlotte grumbled into Hayley's chest.

"I'm serious! Rachel once told me she's jealous of how pretty you are."

"Mmm...were those her exact words?"

"Not...exactly. But she meant it."

Hayley let go of Charlotte and took a step back, staring her in the face tenderly.

"Hey, Charlotte?"

Charlotte looked up with tired eyes.

"Will you step on my face while I jerk off?"

The corner of Charlotte's mouth turned up, a glint in her eye. She shuffled from side to side, deciding on her next words.

"Sorry I threatened to make you my sex slave."

Hayley shrugged with a suggestive smile. "Like I said, I've heard worse." She took Charlotte's hands into hers and began to walk backwards. "Come back to bed?"

Charlotte nodded, quickly eyeing the table to make sure she hadn't left anything compromising behind, letting Hayley guide her.

"Ask me again the next time I'm about to cum." Hayley nudged Charlotte playfully. "You could probably get me to say yes to anything when I'm like that."

Charlotte laughed, her heart skipping a beat.

"Hey...what did Rachel actually say?"

Hayley shook her head. "Nothing. It was dumb."

"No, come on." Charlotte did her best to mimic Hayley's pleading eyes. "If you don't tell me it's going to drive me crazy."

"Charlotte...she just says stuff...it doesn't mean-"

"Hayley, don't worry," Charlotte's tone was tender. "I already hate her. This can't make it any worse."

Hayley nodded with an exhale. "...she said...'it's not fair god made a freak so hot."

Charlotte was momentarily taken aback, trying to process the words.

"It wasn't...she didn't...Rachel is a bitch, Charlotte. You don't..."

Hayley's words trailed off as a proud smile crept across Charlotte's face. "That might actually be the best compliment I've ever received."

Hayley giggled, relieved, as the girls resumed their journey into the bedroom.

They crawled back into bed, facing each other, Hayley nuzzling into Charlotte's chest. Charlotte's mind was still a blur, images of Hayley's orgasm dancing behind her eyelids, her pleading voice echoing in her ears.

step 2: addict hayley to me

Please let me cum.

step 2: addict hayley to me

Please tell me to hold it.

step 2: addict hayley to me

I need it. Please, Charlotte. I-

"I love you, Charlotte." Hayley voice, sweet and muffled, silenced Charlotte's thoughts, calming her heart and relaxing her body.

"I love you, Hayley."