All Comments on 'Homewrecker Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

The next chapter of this story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

Thanks for all the kind words in the comments for Ch. 01. I'll post some replies to them here:

tazz317 - I once wrote that our Town & County was 'ground zero' for everything on Earth-Crowbar. And so it is...

fromindia - this chapter and the upcoming chapter 3 should satisfy your desire to see Detectives conducting good interrogations. But still... nobody does it better than the Iron Crowbar himself (until Iron Crowbar 2 comes along ;o) ).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

It seems you are leading us in a strange direction with this story ? OK, so now you have our attention, maybe you can give us a clue as to the Mob in this story? Keep it coming and keep up the suspense.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
A MORE ANALYTICAL DISCOURSE OF TROUBLES IN 'TC' CITY

T. rhymes with P oil, acronym for Poll means Votes to voters which leads us back to T.. TK U MLJ LV NV

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Very good!

Excellent continuation!

Thanks for reminding us about each character, it's very helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I’d like to take a crowbar to these cliffhangers! 😃 More, more!

fromindiafromindiaover 3 years ago

I am getting a wibe that the title is misleading on the count of getting solve this murder mystery. Homewrecker is mentioned here might not be the victim but the murderer itself. Also the twin cyber attacks on TCPD might be from megatech to distract the IC. I am looking forward to next installment eagerly. Thanks WW for your awesome stories. Keep them coming.

fuzzy94fuzzy94over 3 years ago
WW HAS A WHOLE SHOPPING LIST OF SUSPECTS

And he brought in The Sultry Rita to add some fun and leads for the case.

WOOHOO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thoughts

My guess is it wouldn't be anyone tied to Cerone or Molinari as the mob knows not to mess with the Iron Crowbar, especially in his county.

Taggert is probably coming to help Crowbar as much as he can to clear the Crowbar out of Southport ASAP, before Crowbar sees or finds something else to investigate that could hamper Taggert's operations.

My guess is at least one of the perpetrators is someone who knows about the secrets of the 8th Floor and possibly directed the MegaTech Convention to be set-up at that hotel, because of the secret passageways in that hotel. That person probably also planned the evacuation prior to setup of the conference, knowing full well when the body was found, it would only be a matter of time before the Crowbar and his crew would come down on them. My guess is Thelma the Bitch is knowledgeable of and maybe involved in the murder. I further guess she was working with someone else to whom she gave the room key who committed the murder, with Bart Bell the likeliest suspect for actually doing the deed.

It is possible that someone hired someone else to efficiently do the deed, but someone inside MegaTech had to be inolved in procuring the key, which brings us back to Thelma the Bitch.

pitbull_1973pitbull_1973over 3 years ago
Cluuuuuues

It seems to me that Beverly was involved in a smuggling ring. She loves expensive things, but the she is said to have “rented” a lot of not-expensive cars for road trips. Fords and Chevys? Inconspicuous cars that won’t draw a lot of attention on the road. I’m thinking she was the mule to deliver whatever was being smuggled and is possibly what ultimate caused her to be killed

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Not sure where we're going with this one. Don't think this murder is tied up with the swamp frogs but is an isolated incident and might go unresolved. More interested in the DOJ investigations about to start but those will be the end of ch 4

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES