Honestly

Story Info
Ana gets a chance to cuck Chris, on purpose this time.
2.1k words
4.47
13.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, fictional story obviously with no real bearing on reality. I listened to some of the comments last time about the lack of detail and tried to add more in this time. Hopefully, I improved a bit on that front.

This is the second part, but I wrote it in a way that means you should not have to read the first part unless you want to. Any comments are appreciated, and I will very likely write a third part. If there is anything y'all want to see specifically I am open to suggestions. Enjoy the read.


There was no going back to normal, and honestly, Ana was happy they didn't need to. She was worried that after confessing her affair to Chris that it would be the end of their relationship. She did not want that.

With Chris, there was always happiness and love. Every date they had was magical, the moments felt right, and she believed in her heart they would marry. Even from the first moment they met, when they had an 8-hour date that ended with a kiss in the park. Chris knew how to do romance, and he knew how to treat her, so it was disappointing that he did not know how to fuck her.

It was only when it came to sex she ever felt dissatisfied. Their first time together lasted 8 seconds, their second time together 2 minutes, and he gradually improved on time but never improved his skill. He never satisfied her like David did, and never like any of her exes did.

She did not have to fake it anymore.

Chris knew everything, about her fucking another man the entire time he was gone. He knew his cock was too small for her, he learned of her fake orgasms, the moans she gave out of pity and love.

She didn't know how to move forward with everything after confessing the full truth to Chris. So maybe it was luck, or pure providence that Chris turned out to be a genuine Cuck.

It was nice too, because now Chris was honest about everything he wanted to do with her, and all the fantasies he had always kept secret.

"Foot Worship," Ana laughed as read through Chris's search history, his laptop a bit too bright for displaying her boyfriend's sins. "You like my feet?" She asked giggling, kissing her boyfriend's cheek as he blushed.

"Just a little," Chris confessed, "You have cute feet," He insisted, his arm wrapped around her, he seemed much less nervous about everything after their last chat.

"You're paying for my pedicure," She responded, "Also just a little?" She scrolled through his history, there was nearly a page and a half of just Foot Worship, occasionally interrupted by research he did for his actual job.

"Maybe more than a little," Chris smiled, wordlessly Ana leaned back on the couch pulling off her white socks before resting her feet on Chris's lap. She was happy for her freshly painted toes, even happier that Chris was so easy to please. Already his cock was hard, she could feel his mighty 5 inches poking against her toes. Ana asked, deciding to press her heel against his length, she wanted to remind Chris her small feet were longer than his cock, but figured he already knew.

"Are you already horny?" She asked already knowing the answer. Honestly, she wanted to make him cum like this. Through his shorts with just her feet, she would never let him live it down. "Well too bad, I want a massage while I read."

"Of Course Love," Chris asked as he eagerly took her feet in his hands. His massages were always perverted, but his hands were gentle as they began caressing her soles. However, it wasn't long before she felt gentle kisses on the bottom of her feet that tickled, although it made her just a bit hornier than she would have guessed.

Ana could get used to it.

'Girlfriend fucked by BBC?" She asked as she scrolled down the list. "Honestly, did you imagine me cheating on you while you were away?"

Chris took a moment to respond, "I may have fantasized a bit about the idea," He continued the massage, his kisses tender moved to each one of her red-painted toes.

"I hate to ruin your fantasy, but David was White. Although I did cheat on you, and David has a huge cock, so maybe dreams do come true?" She loved seeing how horny her words made him, how his kisses became just a bit more frantic, and his breathing a bit heavier. "You should thank me," Ana declared, "For making your dreams a reality."

Chris stopped, eyes wide, his entire body frozen as his breathing steadied. It's clear his mind did not quite process what she said, "Thank you, Ana." Chris's voice was soft, she could see how badly he wanted to fuck her in this instant, and she wouldn't let him.

"Thanks for what," She pressed her foot against his cock, rubbing him through the fabric of his shorts until he groaned under the pressure. "I want to hear you say it." She supposed if things did not go as planned, she could just make Chris cum this.

"Thank you for cheating on me, and making me a Cuck," he leaned forward and kissed her leg and up her calf. He seemed eager to move up to her shorts and kiss her thighs, but she placed her other foot on his forehead and pushed him back into place.

"Not yet, you didn't earn that," She declared feeling a bit nervous. It would ruin the surprise if he did that now. Ana continued her search of his internet history while Chris continued his massage, frantic as it was, and she left her feet firmly pressed against his cock. He was essentially grinding himself against her at this point, and she found it cute how desperate he was for release.

There was half a page of cucking videos, all about a girlfriend getting fucked by a giant cock. Some made the boyfriend sit in the corner and watch, others were in secret. All had a similar theme though. She filed some ideas away for potential future use.

One titled I tricked my boyfriend into eating my Bulls cum intrigued her, and she mentally felt a bit of confidence surge in her.

Now it was time for her surprise, and her heart beat just a bit faster. Because while they were open with each other, and she knew he loved the idea of being cucked, it was time to find out if he was one.

The video loaded on his laptop, uploaded from her phone just a moment ago, and she did her best to keep her voice from shaking as she spoke, "I have a question about a video."

She sat up on the couch and placed the laptop in view before him, and she could hear a pin drop in the room. Because there was no sound, not even breathing because on screen was their bedroom, and not just their bedroom.

It was recent, very recent. It was intentional, but she had bought a new comforter for their mattress a day prior, and there it was on their bed, and so was she.

Ana was sitting on their bed and their new comforter. Naked, except for the pair of black stockings that covered her legs and the anniversary necklace Chris had given her. She was beautiful, her long black hair curled around her heart-shaped face. She had small perky breasts and pink nipples, a perfect handful for most men, and very sensitive.

Ana opened her legs, revealing her pink pussy to the camera. Already wet and glistening with her fluids, her hands ran down her body showing off her curves. Squeezing her breasts and sticking out her tongue. A tuft of black hair above her pussy was her only body hair, she stood up and turned around showing off her thick thighs and her ass.

"What is this?" Chris asked, a bit confused, but Ana did not have to Answer. Because David walked on screen.

David walked into the room as if it belonged to him, only in boxers he seemed perfectly at ease in Chris's bedroom. He had dark skin, a golden color that contrasted against Ana's pale white. He was small in a way, shorter than Chris but lean and muscular. His abs were his second most distinguished feature, only behind the bulge in his boxers.

"When was this," Chris asked his voice shaking slightly

"Today, maybe an hour ago," Ana responded, she leaned into Chris and kissed his cheek.

David approached Ana, placing a hand on her chin to raise her face to look at him before giving her a slow deep kiss. He stood before her, and Ana opened her mouth. Kissing David's cock through his boxers, her pink tongue licking down his length as David's hand reached down to fondle her breasts. Ana pulled down his boxers, his cock springing free.

David was still soft, but still thick and long. Ana took it in her hand unable to fully wrap around it, she began stroking it slowly as her tongue danced along the tip. His cock grew until it was hard, a full 8 inches.

Chris could not take his eyes away from the screen, even as Ana kissed his neck and pulled down his pants. He watched in amazement as his girlfriend handled David's cock. He was hard and leaking as Ana began stroking him, her hand easily wrapping around him.

Ana was gagging as she took David into her mouth, barely getting past the head before the thickness halted. She pulled her head off his length and licked along his shaft before trying again. Only able to take half of his length, Even as David guided her head with his hand.

Ana took Chris in her mouth with ease, there was no struggle. She had taken bigger and better that very same day. As she bounced her head up and down her boyfriend's cock, she could feel how close he was to cumming already. So she stopped and kissed him.

David pushed her down so she was flat on her back, laying his cock on her abdomen. It peaked past her belly button, one hand drifted to her throat while the other took a hard grip on her hip. Slowly, he entered Ana's wet pussy, just the tip at first before pulling out. He rocked his hips, going an inch deeper each time. When he thrust his full length inside her, Ana screamed his name.

"You can't fuck me like that can you," Ana taunted as she kissed Chris biting his lip. "You will never make me feel that good!"

David pumped his hips faster, groaning as he pulled his entire length out of Ana before slamming himself back in. Ana was moaning loudly the entire time, squeezing her breasts as the feeling of David's thick cock drove her crazy. She had a sudden orgasm, creaming on David as he continued fucking her.

Ana stood up, taking off her shirt she revealed her small breasts and pulled Chris's head into her. Chris kissed her nipples, running his hand along her back and pulling her into him. The sound of wet slapping and Ana screaming in pleasure echoed throughout the Apartment.

Ana took off her shorts and leaned back on the couch, letting Chris kiss her feet once more.

David was pulling her hair as he fucked her from behind, long slow strokes. Ana was calling for him to move faster, harder, and deeper. He was happy to accommodate her as gripped her hips and began fucking her like a whore, pushing her head down on the pillow. The sound of Ana's second orgasm was muffled.

Ana was left in her soaked panties as Chris moved up to kiss her thighs, he was licking and touching every inch of her he could get his hand on. Stroking his cock the entire time. He licked her through her underwear and had a strange look on his face. Chris grabbed her underwear, leaving Ana naked before him.

Her Pink pussy was dripping Cum, and Ana grabbed Chris's hair to make him taste it.

David's pumping ceased, and his body twitched as he dumped his load into Ana's wet pussy. "

Chris's tongue was the perfect cleaning instrument, his tongue exploring every inch of Ana's freshly fucked pussy. She moaned loudly, as she grinded her hips into his face. The video was forgotten, David, forgotten, even Chris was forgotten as she started to feel her orgasm building.

Her third orgasm of the day coincided with Chris' finishing himself, his hand stroking himself to completion as he came limply against Ana's thighs.

"You missed a spot," Ana declared and pushed his head down so he could clean up his mess.