Honesty is the Best Policy

Story Info
Wife comes clean about her weekend away at the beach.
1.6k words
2.58
25k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcok
bigcok
7 Followers

Hi Baby...just at the airport., plane delayed 2hrs!! Thought I'd drop you this email before I got home. I just wanted to say thank you so much for being the best husband. Seriously, what other husband would let his wife do what I just did!

You know I've been looking (for us) for a hot guy to fuck, with your permission of course, and I simply haven't met anyone. And it was supposed to be different, with you also involved, but this guy pushed all my buttons.

After the ex showed up unexpectedly (wink) and you let me fuck him, I knew we had taken a big step in our marriage. It was so hot, especially when you picked us up from dinner and I sucked his cock in the back seat while you drove us back to his hotel....fuck...wow! And you waiting for me while he fucked me senseless in his room... it really turned me on knowing you were there. He pounded me knowing he was fucking his ex.. your sexy wife, while you waited in the car. You made it all happen.

You said it was o.k I know, if I met someone ... but I just didn't meet anyone I liked. Even the escorts we hired just didn't turn me on. This holiday was the first beach holiday without you, and this guy just appeared. So, before I'm home, I'm going to tell you everything. I promised the moment I ever found what I wanted; I would be completely honest.

I stayed late on the beach on my own Tuesday, and I was loving the afternoon sun. He came out of nowhere and laid next to me. He said hi, took his top off and that was it, I was drooling. I could see his big dick in his shorts. He is dark. His name is Andre. I had to flirt; I couldn't stop looking at him. It was embarrassing. You could see why in the pics right? So, we just started talking. I rubbed lotion on my body right next to him, and on my tits under my bikini. It's that skimpy one you insisted I pack for sexy tan lines, but it's so skimpy he got a good look for sure. He watched and smiled. He is much younger than me. He asked if I wanted some on my back. Of course I said yes. I was lost, I didn't know what to do ......I took his number, gave him a cheeky smile and left.

So nervously I text him after dinner. I met him out at the bar. I fucked him that night.

His cock is so big and hard and so is his body. I took pics and I'll send them email to you before I board. I tried to call you before I went but you didn't answer. Because he's so hot and I wanted you to know what I was doing, and that I'd finally met a young hot stud and I was about to fuck him.

I never imagined I could pick up such a young hot fucker. I wished you were there, but honestly, I had to have him anyway. He rubbed oil all over me and it was the hottest fuck after sun. Baby he fucked me for 3 days, the whole time I told him I was married, and I had to msg you. But I didn't get a chance as he kept pounding me... and I didn't want to stop. But I took pics for you. I was a good wife, I made sure you could see I wore my wedding ring the whole time. The quality is not the best because I had to screen shot from video... and usually after he finished fucking me or after I cum, so I was a bit used so to speak! But I'm sure you'll see the size of his cock. You'll like the audio? ... I thought that might be cool so you could hear my voice ... telling him to use me and fuck me so my husband could hear how good I could take a big young cock. Don't worry... there is nothing on his phone, only mine. Any pics I sent him don't show my face... but I have plenty of him!! (hehe).

He fucked me on his balcony, in his shower, on his bed and on his couch and on his kitchen table. I also sucked him off in his car before we got back to his place the very first night. I had to see it and I couldn't wait. It was huge, I just immediately devoured it in his car. He said my tits looked magnificent and he was hard straight away!! I was wearing a white body suite that really made my tits look perfect, and denim shorts with sexy shoes, and I easily looked as good as all the young girls around. But I just wanted to look slutty for him.

In his car he blew in my mouth and his cum dripped down his shaft and onto his balls because I just kept choking on his massive cock. He pushed my head down, but he didn't need to, I wasn't taking that big hot hard cock out of my mouth. It was the hottest blowjob I've ever given, with his cum all over my mouth. We went back to his place, and he fucked me wildly. His cum went all over my face and my tits... and I came 2 times on his big dick.

The next morning, he sent me pics of him stroking it and showing me what was waiting for me again. His cock was huge!! I couldn't wait, I had to go back. He said I was the sexiest slut he'd fucked. When he fucked me on the balcony, I'm sure people could see us, he was standing up and I held my arms around him, he's so strong. He bounced me on his cock! seriously. My big tits rubbed against his muscular chest. But on his bed, I exploded, he bent me back and drove that fucking massive dark cock deep into my cunt, balls deep. I could feel it right up. I set my phone up perfect and I'm sure we can enjoy the vid together. He plunged into my cunt like I was a dirty whore to be used. And I was. I'm being honest I was a complete slut, his slut. He even said to me he would love to fuck me hard in front of you... I went off. The whole time he called me a cock hungry married slut that couldn't resist his massive cock. I agreed.

Baby, this morning, I went back because I was leaving tonight. I had to have it one last time. I took lube, because I had to try it. He rimmed my arse a little last night but I wasn't ready. This morning I just had to have it. He fucked me in the arse most of this morning. I wanted to be used by his gorgeous cock. He didn't stop and once I was stretched, I begged for it. You'll hear me say it... on the audio, clearly!! The whole time I told him to keep fucking my big married arse like an animal, and don't stop. His massive cock was now sliding easily into my arse. You will see in the pics!! He then got into me baby, once he knew why I was so horny for him he kept saying to make sure I tell you how big his cock was and how good he fucked your wife. He said to make sure you knew that he fucked your wife's arse without holding back. I lost it and had a multiple orgasm and his cock exploded as he pulled out and cum kept spewing from his massive, lubed dick.

So, I'm telling you to be fair, his cock was big, hard and he fucked your dirty slut wife for 3 days, every way, and he came on my face on my tits in my mouth and he fucked my arse like a cheap slut he picked up in the bar. I sucked his cock whenever he wanted, and I cleaned his cock with my mouth. It's all there in the pics.

I know I've become a dirty slut wife, and I know you want me to be to be that. But I'm home tonight and things go back to normal. It was just a fling. He goes back to Europe next week, so I don't think it will work with him so maybe we can talk dirty with all the pics on the TV!! Maybe I can video call him and I can watch him again stroking his massive cock. I will suck your big dick while I watch him... I would love that!! I think he'll be fine with that because all I was at the end of the day was his slut to use. He would have been perfect for us to play with if he lived here, but who knows he might be back. He works on farms, but I didn't really care. I finally had the chance to be a secret real-life married slut on holidays without you.

But I also know to find a man like you would be impossible. You're handsome, considerate, liberal and you have one magnificent cock ... and you fuck me incredible, always, in every way. I know I'm reluctant for anal with you, because you grow so big, you really stretch me when you fuck me. But now I know, after fucking Andre, I can take you any time anywhere. I'll always love you and I never want anything to get in the way of that and I'll never let it. This just happened and I took the opportunity. I feel dirty and cheeky. He's messaging me all the time, but I'll get sick of that real soon... I need cock, big cock and maybe we can fire up some kinky fun again soon as I get home.

Love truly and forever ... your (slut) Michelle xx

bigcok
bigcok
7 Followers