All Comments on 'Honey Do-Me List'

by RobertYork12

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So does that work both ways?

If the wife wants sex she has to negotiate a trade with her husband? Guess these are marriages where only the husband wants sex, and the wife just tolerates it, to get stuff she really wants. If sex is just a bargaining tool, she'll be trading it to others to get other stuff.

Can't wait for the scene where he comes home and finds a team of contractors working on his house. When he asks how much it costs, the wife will just smile and say she's paying for it with her own assets.

Lovely people, great marriages.

doorhingedoorhingealmost 5 years ago
Last Paragraph.

Great story but your last un-proof read paragraph ruined it for me. Maybe you can fix it and get the 5 stars the story deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Author responds on ending

Grateful for readers rightfully criticizing ending. Some strange glitch happened in word document when I posted. I submitted a revision. Thanks for feedback.

DruisiuilDruisiuilalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Really liked the idea and content of the story. Sorry the end got garbled.

i122i122over 4 years ago
Great bargaining tool

Quid pro quo for sex is or rather can be fun. It’s nice to have an agreement with your partner that allows each other to push each other into new situations. My X and I would sort of do something like this. It lead to some great sex! One thing we would do is for her to go out to dinner with a dress on and no panties. While at dinner I would tell her to slowly open her legs so the people at the next table could see her pussy.

This lead into us going into chat rooms and finally having sex on video chat with others watching and commenting. It went both ways, I pushed her limits and she pushed mine. An example of her pushing mine was one night while fucking on video chat after I shot my load in her she them ground her cumulative pussy onto my face until she had a terrific climax.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous