All Comments on 'Honey Tom'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
tough to read

the dialect i could accept, that's the character's voice.

i didn't understand why the construction of the narrative had to be so awkward. it was like slogging through mud. a battle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This was difficult to read. At least the young man accepted that he is bi and needs to be fucked on a regular basis. Absolutely nothing wrong with that although I think men that identify as bi are kidding themselves. They would be happier if they accepted that they are gay. Up to the time when I sucked my first cock,, I truthfully had never thought of m2m sex. But, as soon as I sucked that cock and tasted that sweet cum, I knew I was now a cock sucker. In fact, that night I sucked off 5 guys and ended the night by finding that I also loved being fucked..

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

I totally understood the gist of this story. I loved the newness of the telling. The different way the writer (you) used the backwoods vernacular to bring the reader into the tale. Being from a mountainous area and having grown up with folk who talked and thought like these characters did, helped me understand the verbiage. Thank you for a wonderful story's! Keep writing!

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

It was nice to see the difference in your writing style with this one. I know mountain folk, and their way of speaking isn't easy for everyone to follow. You did a excellent job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...