Honeymoon Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow you look stunning today," Rafael commented.

"Thank you Rafael! This place just brings out my confidence and carefree side," she responded.

Rafael then undid his khaki shorts. He unbuttoned them and unzipped them and stood there for a few seconds before wiggling his hips and just letting them fall to his ankles. My mouth dropped and my wife turned and looked and beamed as he stood before us in a white thong himself that was see through. It wasn't actually see through but you could see everything. Once it was wet it was going to be totally transparent.

"Wow Rafael look at you rocking a thong too. You look great as well," my wife commented.

"Thank you ma'am. I hadn't worn this one yet and figured today was a great day to pull it out," he responded.

"Well from everything I've seen you in this week, this is my favorite thing you've worn so far," she replied.

"Thank you. I thought it might be too revealing, but I've seen a few like it this week," he said.

"Doesn't reveal too much to me," she said.

"Well good I am glad you enjoy it. Could you do me a favor though," he asked.

"Of course! Anything you need," she responded.

"Would you be able to help me with sunscreen on my back? I have been struggling with it all week and it would be nice to have someone help me for a change," he said.

"Oh, of course! It won't be a problem at all. Come stand over here," she answered.

My wife got out the sun screen and started rubbing it into his shoulders and upper back area. She rubbed it in, making sure to get every spot of his muscular shoulder blades and back of his neck. She worked her way down to his lower back and began to apply more sunscreen there and rub it in as well. Once his back was fully lathered in sunscreen I thought she'd stop but she poured more into her hand and then started doing the back of his legs. She rubbed the sunscreen into his calves and up to his quads. She applied it every where on his legs and then her hands slid higher and higher up his muscular toned legs until she was rubbing his bare ass cheeks. She ran her fingers and pushed her palms into his bare ass grabbing it even as she rubbed.

"Don't want you to burn here," she giggled.

"We most certainly don't. I wouldn't be able to sit for a week if I did," he joked.

"Does it feel like I got everywhere back here," she asked as her hands continued to grope and rub his ass.

"Feels like you got every bit back there. Thank you," he replied.

"Now turn around and I'll help with your front. I already got it on my hands, I might as well do all of us," she responded.

I sat there and watched as my wife then rubbed sunscreen into Rafael's muscular chest and down his big thick arms. She rubbed his wash board abs and then started working on the front of his legs. She started rubbing his shins and then up to his knees and thighs. You could see his thong getting tighter and tighter as her hands went higher and higher. She was going all the way up to where the material of his thong was and he was looking down at her the whole time with his breathing increasing as her hands went up his muscular legs. I saw her look up at him and bite her lip and he looked down at her and smiled as she rubbed around his pelvis area and her hand slid over the front of his package. I thought it might have been an accident at first and I think he might have as well but then he tilted his head back and let out the slightest moan as her hands went up to the sides of his swimsuit and she slid her hands inside quickly rubbing under them on the inside of his hips. She slid her hand under them a few times and on one of the times she let her hand come back across the middle. With the suit so tight you could see her fingers through the material and it clearly was going over his shaft and balls. She let her hand go up over his hips and come back over the middle about four or five times, each time with her hand seeming to take its time in the middle over his package. His suit was much tighter now as he clearly was becoming erect as she continued to tease him and run her fingers over it. She made sure to let her hands stay under the suit longer and longer each time as you could see her fingers going down his thick big dick.

"I think I got everything. I think every inch of you is covered in sunscreen now. Shouldn't have any burns today," she said.

"Mmmm yes I think you rubbed every single inch of me. I do not think the sun could possibly penetrate the sunscreen you rubbed on me. Thank you," he responded. "I think I need to go to the water real quick though, I appear to have gotten a little excited."

"Oh! I am sorry about that. I must have rubbed too closely to you there. I am sorry. Don't be embarrassed it happens to all guys I am sure. You just got very excited today, no worries," she joked. "I am flattered you are so hugely excited by me rubbing sun screen on you."

"It was very nice to have a helping hand. I have needed a hand all week to help rub me down. I appreciate it."

"It was my pleasure. I am willing to give you a hand anytime you need someone to rub you. I am glad I could help you with such a huge favor," she smiled.

"I am going to go to the water now. I will be back in a few," he said as he went down to the water.

She watched as he walked down towards the waves, never taking her eyes off of him until he was fully submerged in the water. She then looked over at me and smiled.

"Your turn now Honey. Get those shorts off and let me rub you down," she demanded.

I scooted over and let her start rubbing my back, deciding to leave my shorts on. She started rubbing lotion on my back as I sat there silently deciding how to feel after watching my wife of only a few days rub down another man. Not only had I watched her rub all his muscles, abs and ass but I had watched her slide her hands under his thong and rub his huge dick and balls. Do I say anything or just let it go? I decided to not say anything for now.

She proceeded to rub sunscreen into my back and asked me to turn around. She then started rubbing my chest and face, making sure to get it all in. She then told me to stand up so she could do my legs. I stood up and she started doing my shins and knees with her hands going up my soccer shorts to my thighs. I then turned around and let her do the back of my legs. While facing the beach I noticed 3 beautiful college aged girls sitting near us in their tiny thong bikinis and realized they were watching and talking about Rafael. He was still down near the water but was coming out of the water now. Their eyes were glued and they were full of smiles and giggles. His white thong was transparent and the whole beach could see his big dick now. He might as well have just been naked.

My wife tugged my shorts down a little but I held the front still cause I was too embarrassed to reveal my tiny string thong still. She rubbed my bare ass with sunscreen and made sure to give it a little spank as she did so.

"Get the shorts off silly, it's tough to fully rub sunscreen on you with them on," she commented.

"It's ok, I think I'll keep my shorts on for right now," I replied.

"We had a deal. Only our tiny suits for the whole week so drop them," she said.

I turned around to face her now. "It's ok I got enough sunscreen already and I am not feeling it today."

"Nope! We said we had to. Why so shy now? We said we would. I am in mine so you get in yours. I need to finish applying this anyway," she replied.

"I know we did, but honey it is intimidating to wear mine next to Rafael. I don't look like that."

"Don't be silly. You look great. So he has very big muscles and a dark tan and accent. It's ok honey. You look great," she then spoke a little louder, "I want your shorts off now."

Before I could even respond I saw a shadow in the sand and felt a tug on my shorts as they were at my ankles in a flash leaving me in my tiny yellow thong with my bare ass out and little bulge tightly contained. It happened so fast but I heard gasps from the girls then laughing as I looked over and they were watching. Then I heard the shadow behind me speak.

"As you wish Senorita." It was Rafael who had yanked my shorts down.

My wife smiled and said, "Thank you Rafael. Hoped you heard me and picked up on the hint. Now get over here honey."

She pulled me forward and started rubbing sunscreen on my thighs again to make sure she got enough on them. As she rubbed, Rafael sat down next to her and I looked over and saw the girls giggling and watching still. My wife was getting higher and higher and then slid her hands inside under the thin string like sides. She then slid her hand over my balls. It caught me off guard but felt good. She did it a couple more times then started going over my dick. I felt it start to happen and tried to stop it. I could feel my dick growing and hardening on the beach. I knew even with a smaller package that this suit was going to reveal my hard-on and dick to everyone near by. I tried to think of anything I could but I kept feeling her hands slide under my suit and over my growing dick and tight balls. The material stretched and pushed out as I grew and pushed it out very little but very noticeable.

"I think that's enough sunscreen babe," I said through soft moans."

"I am almost done. Let me just rub it in a little more," she teased.

My dick was growing and was close to full mass. I had my eyes close enjoying her touch and trying to block out that I was on a beach with my bare ass out and a boner that was about to pop out of my suit. A few seconds later I was fully hard, sticking straight out with the tight yellow material pushed out and it was clear to everyone I had a hard on. If anyone stood next to me and looked down they would be able to see straight down into my suit and see my hard little dick. Even from the side it stretched the sides too. The only way to stop it from stretching out was to push it up and put the waistband against it, but then the head would be fully exposed. There was no way to hide it without it being exposed in someway. I didn't know what to do.

I didn't have to wait long to decide though cause my choice was made for me. As my wife slid her hand under my suit she teased me rubbing the inside with just her finger tips going down my dick. I had my eyes closed and my head leaned back and then I head my wife and Rafael both gasp and start laughing. I opened my eyes horrified to look down and see what they had reacted to. There was a giant wet spot where the tip of my dick was pressing against the material. I had so much precum that it was now visible through the suit and had caused a big wet spot.

"Omg honey did you just cum," my wife screamed out.

"No! I did not cum! It's just a little precum," I responded.

I saw the girls nearby look over and laugh. I heard one say the word boner. And they were moving their bodies and heads to get a better look. One walked over a few steps closer and turned to them and nodded saying he's got one and I think he came and they laughed even harder. She started walking closer and looked a few seconds then turned and could hear her mention seeing the sides of it, then she walked back quickly. I heard laughter and the phrases "oh my gosh" and "you're kidding."

"You need to go change now before someone says something. You can't hide that spot, and I can see parts of your dick," my wife responded. "You need to go quick before people start to notice."

"It's ok Senor, it's only a little noticeable. It is not a very big spot, but enough people will see," Rafael chimed in.

I was humiliated with my dick practically exposed, the suit revealing I was fully hard and it looked like I had cum even though it was just precum. I quickly ran as fast as I could off the beach and into the hotel, trying to get up to my room as soon as possible. I was in such a hurry to get out of sight I ran off the beach and through the hotel in only my thong with my boner bouncing in my suit as I ran.

I clicked the elevator button as many times and as fast as I possibly could. It seemed like an eternity until the doors finally opened. Thank goodness! I was in the elevator, nobody was in it and I finally felt safe.

"Hold the door," a female voice yelled.

A hand hit between the doors and a tall thin middle aged brunette made her way into the elevator, followed by a younger thin brunette that looked like the other but 20 years younger. Clearly it was a mom and her daughter.

"Woo we made it," the older one said.

"So glad we made it. Can get up to our room now," the younger said. She looked at me and gasped, "oh! apparently not as excited as you."

Her mom turned and looked at me, "Oh! hello there. Didn't notice you there," she looked at her daughter who had a big grin and they both smiled big. "Excuse me, but do you know that your suit doesn't fully cover your um, how do I say this?"

"We can see your dick and your fully hard right now," the daughter finished her mom's sentence.

"I know I'm so sorry. This suit is very small and I got hard on the beach and I stretched the material out. I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Well the suit isn't the only thing really small on you, but your dick isn't stretching the material it's actually fully out," the daughter responded.

"Caitlyn," her mom yelled at her, " That was very rude and forward."

"What? Look mom, am I wrong," she responded.

The mom turned and looked at me smiling and looked down and back up at me smiling. "No you are not wrong. Sir I apologize for the way my daughter said it but yes your whole little dick is out and hard. You may want to tuck it back into your skimpy little thong."

I looked down and my dick must have bounced out when I was running cause the front had slid down to the bottom of my shaft, where it was sticking straight out with the yellow material only covering my balls.

"Oh my gosh," I covered it with my hands, "I am so sorry ladies. I didn't realize it had popped out. I am so sorry if I offended you. I am so embarrassed."

"Not offended at all. This makes for an amazing story. I can tell all my girlfriends a man on the elevator had his hard little dick fall out of his little thong and flashed me and my mom. Happy birthday to me and welcome to Mexico," she laughed.

Her mom laughed, "I did bring you here for your birthday and here is a guy in his birthday suit."

"I'm not in my birthday suit, I have a bathing suit on," I responded.

"No you have one covering your balls, it's not on you cause everything is out. Thanks for my little present. Was wanting a huge gift but this was a nice surprise," the daughter responded.

I finally removed my hands to tuck my dick back in, exposing myself entirely to do so when I pulled the material out to cover my still very hard dick. The elevator couldn't get to one of our floors fast enough. It was then I realized they hadn't chosen a different floor. The elevator dinged and the doors opened. They looked at me and waited and I stepped in front of them to leave the elevator. To my horror they both followed me off.

"Nice ass! Now we can see the back too. You are very generous showing us every side of you, and look we are on the same floor," the daughter said.

"He does have a cute butt huh? Buns of steel it looks like," the mom replied then reached out and grabbed my ass.

"Hey! That's sexual harassment," I responded.

"No, that's me enjoying your tight butt. Plus you just exposed yourself to us, so me touching your butt seems fair game," the mom smiled and responded.

I started walking to my room quickly with them following behind me still. I wasn't sure if they were following me, looking for their room or what was going on at this point. I just knew I needed to get out of everyone's eye sight. Our room was at the end of the hallway so the longer they followed the more curious I was if they just wanted to see my ass. I finally got to my room and they kept coming.

"Hey! What are the odds," the daughter said gleefully, "our room is right next to our nice ass, little dick, flashing, thong wearing friend."

"Well looks like we'll be seeing more of you this week then," replied the mom.

"We cant see anymore mom, we already saw everything. Literally we saw it all but will be fun seeing it again," the daughter joked.

"I hope this is the last you see of me in this state. Enjoy your trip," I responded.

"Hope not," said the mom as she leaned over and slapped my ass, "I like seeing these buns," and she opened her door and entered leaving her daughter behind.

"And I enjoyed the whole birthday suit," she said as she leaned over and grabbed my ass rubbing it.

I turned and said, "You shouldn't do that, your mom wouldn't appreciate it."

With my body now facing her she looked down, then looked up at me with an evil smirk and said, "She doesn't care. We've seen you naked, she touched your ass and plus it's my birthday trip so anything goes. She'd care more that I did this," and she reached out and grabbed my dick over my thong, "hope to see a little bit more of this tiny guy," and as she pulled away she pulled the thong out, fully exposing me again, then walking into their room, shutting the door.

I quickly pulled my thong up and over my hard dick, turned and opened the door to my room, letting the door shut. I was finally out of view and couldn't believe how humiliated I had been. I was hard as a rock still and my thong was soaked now as more precum began to drip from Caitlyn having touched my dick. I was so horny I knew i was going to have to jerk off before I headed back down to the beach.

My thong was tenting out as far as my little dick could stretch it. I didn't care at that point, I had to cum and had to do it quick. I pulled my thong down just below my balls so it was between my knees and hips, in my thigh area and I stood in the middle of the room and began to stroke my throbbing, hard dick. I thought of my wife in her thong bikini, and the way she had rubbed me. I thought of Caitlyn and her mom and how they had seen me naked and touched my ass and dick. I stroked it hard and fast, it felt like my knees were going to buckle. I was close and knew I was going to cum any second on the floor in the middle of our hotel room.

*knock* *knock* "Housekeeping."

I could feel the cum building in my balls as I was about to cum. I couldn't speak. I grunted and in my head I answered, but nothing came out of my mouth. The handle on the door turned and in a matter of seconds there stood the same maid from the other day, another maid doing the room across the hall and having just walked out was Caitlyn and her mom. They all turned to look as I stood there stroking and grunting with my yellow thong just above my knees. I tried to cover up but it was too late. I started cumming in front of all 4 women as a jet shot out onto the floor, followed by a few more, before dripping from my exposed hard little dick. Cum oozed out of the head dripping down into my thong. I covered my dick with my hands and apologized to all the women who had just witnessed me masturbating.

"Oh my gosh! Mom he just came,"

Caitlyn screamed.

"Wow! Yes he did," her mom responded, "How embarrassing! Caught masturbating and cumming."

"Sorry Senor," the maid responded as she closed my door.

I heard laughing in the hall from all the women. I was stunned and mortified. I let the cum drip from my dick before snapping out of it and figured there was nothing I could do. All four women saw my tiny dick, saw me masturbating and watched me cum. I would have to live with it.

I took off the yellow thong and slipped into my blue speedo. I never thought I'd feel so covered in a speedo but I felt way more protected and covered in this one. I wish I had remembered my towel or shorts though, as walking through the hotel in just a speedo was still a little awkward. I opened the door to find both maids turn and look and smile and giggle looking me over. I walked by as quickly as I could and made my way back to the beach.