Honeymoon Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally pulled out and laid on the bed and I saw the cum running down her legs and out of her pussy. They both laid in bed naked, breathing hard. I didn't know what to do so I picked up two towels and threw them over on the bed. He picked one up and cleaned off his dick while she continued to lay there. He made his way to the bathroom and turned the shower on but continued to walk around naked. He walked over to my wife leaned down and kissed her and she had the biggest smile on her face. She had her hand on his cock as he stood next to her, "Wow," was the only thing she said.

"I'm going to rinse off after all that, you want to join me," he asked her.

"Of course I do," she responded.

She got up and started to walk to the shower with him behind her, and he playfully swatted her ass as she giggled and bit her lip and skipped to the bathroom. My wife was showering with another man as I heard them kissing and laughing and a lot of "Rafael! Stop it!" in playful ways.

They acted like I didn't exist.

Once the shower was over they came out in just towels and sat on the bed.

"So we need to talk about what happened," my wife said, "I am sorry honey, but that right there was the best I have ever felt. The way Rafael held me and dominated me. The places his cock could go that your small dick can't and the way he used his beautiful big cock was just amazing. I never knew I could feel so much pleasure and orgasm like that. I am sorry you had to see that but I am not sorry for fucking him. I will never apologize or stop him from doing what he wants to me. This dick," she opened his towel and grabbed it, "is allowed inside me anytime I or Rafael want it. I love you baby, but I love how being fucked by him feels. I hope you understand."

I was in shock but what could I do? I just experienced the most humiliating, heart-breaking, worst day of my life. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.

"I'm going to stay here for a bit and most likely we will fuck again, so why don't you go to the room and I'll come up later," she said.

I just nodded. As I started to walk out I saw her take her towel off and lay down in his arms, as they cuddled naked. She pulled out her phone and I heard the camera click as she snapped a selfie with him and then turned the phone to show their bodies. She was wanting to never forget this moment.

I woke up the next morning and my wife was still not back. I texted her multiple times with no response. I had no idea if she was still with Rafael or what. I heard a knock on my door and in my tired confused state didn't think to cover up and answered in my red satin briefs.

It was Kate and Caitlyn. They were both already in their bikinis for their day on the beach. Kate looked great for a middle aged mom with her C cup breasts in her tiny red string bikini. Caitlyn looked beautiful with her C cup breasts also barely contained in a black string bikini but she was in a thong and her ass was perfectly toned and tight.

"Well good morning! Cute undies," Caitlyn said.

"Good morning," Kate also greeted.

"What are you two doing here," I asked.

"We are here to see your lovely wife. She asked us to stop by so we could go to the beach together," Kate responded.

"After yesterday, I am surprised to see you are up for it," Caitlyn snickered and motioned down.

I had morning wood from the satin sliding against my dick in bed and it was obvious I was hard.

"Very funny. I'd prefer not go, plus I don't know where my wife is at the moment," I responded.

"Did she head down already," Kate asked.

"No, she never came home last night," I said.

"Well where did you last see her?"

"In Rafael's room."

"What was she doing," Kate asked.

"Lying in bed with him," I answered.

"Why was she in bed with him," Caitlyn chimed in.

"Cause he spilled wine on her dress and took it off and his towel fell off and well, my wife got fucked by another man," I said.

"That lucky bitch! She got that perfect man and his huge cock all night," Caitlyn screamed.

"Oh wow. That lucky lady," Kate said.

"Yup, so no idea where she is this morning," I said.

"I bet she's downstairs already. Throw on your speedo and let's go. We will wait for you," Kate said, as her and Caitlyn made their ways into my room and shut the door.

"I need to get dressed," I said.

"We know," said Kate, "So go ahead. Change right now."

"I can meet you downstairs or in a minute if you want to wait outside," I responded.

"Just change," Caitlyn spoke up, "You were naked in front of the whole beach yesterday, not like we haven't seen it. Hell I got videos and pictures of you all over my phone and my friends back home watched you masturbate on the beach, you got nothing to hide."

She was right. They had seen everything and watched the show. So I dropped my satin briefs and stood before them naked and hard, as I grabbed my speedo.

"Don't you think you should take care of that first," Kate pointed at my hardon, "So you don't have an incident like yesterday?"

"Oh, yeah. I probably should. I'll be back in a few minutes," I responded.

I turned to go to the bathroom but was stopped after only one step, "Stop! Don't go in there, do it right here. We've already seen it, so nothing to hide. Stroke that baby dick right here in the middle of the room. We want to watch," Caitlyn demanded.

I turned around and faced them. I grabbed a bottle of lotion and started stroking as these two beautiful bikini clad women watched me jerk off. Caitlyn pulled out her phone and started recording me as the two of them laughed and watched. I didn't last long and soon was cumming on the floor in front of them.

"Bet you feel better. Better get used to that after the night your wife had. By the way my friends are loving your videos. Now hurry up lets get going," Caitlyn said as she flicked the tip of my dick and swatted my ass when I turned around.

I slid on my speedo and we headed downstairs. We eventually found my wife and Rafael on the beach and she was wearing a new bikini I had never seen. She told us she woke up early and that they had gone shopping and he had bought her a new bikini which was the smallest thing I'd ever seen. She didn't even acknowledge me.

We laid around on the beach as she was kissing and holding hands with Rafael all afternoon. The rest of the trip pretty much went that way. She spent every night with him and in the days was holding hands or kissing or would joke they needed to go fuck as they'd escape.

One night after the 5 of us had dinner Caitlyn asked if she could play with him for her final birthday present on their last night. I didn't see what happened but was my impression he fingered her and she gave him a handjob and blowjob. The next morning when she said bye to me she had mentioned how good his big hands felt and how she loved the feel and taste of his big cock.

Finally on the last day, my wife showed up to our room to pack and get things organized. She apologized for her actions and said she didn't know what came over her. She saw his hot muscular tan body and huge bulge that first day and just never could stop thinking about it. She said she loved me and was deeply sorry she let her horniness and lust get in the way of our honeymoon.

She walked over and hugged me and kissed me. We began kissing passionately as she pulled down my pants and briefs and stripped me naked. I took off her clothes as we fell onto the bed, both naked and kissing. I kissed down her neck and began to lick the tip of her nipples and tease her big beautiful tits. As I kissed back up her body and pressed against her my dick slid into her pussy and I began thrusting into her. She moaned as I kissed and licked up her neck, while one hand played with her tit and the other was on her hip, rubbing the side of her ass.

I was thrusting inside her as I kissed her lips again and she kissed back. I continued to this process of kissing up and down her neck while we fucked. I knew her neck was a weak spot. I was getting close and soon I came inside of her but I continued to kiss her. I blew in her ear and said, "I love you baby."

She moaned and said, "I love you too. Now stop teasing me and put it in, I want to fuck."

I was confused, "We just did. I just came inside you," I responded.

"Very funny, Seriously put it in," she demanded.

"I seriously came inside you," I replied.

"Really? I never felt a thing between my legs. Are you sure," she asked surprised, "Oh my gosh I feel your cum running out of my pussy now. I never felt you inside me. I guess Rafael was right, his huge cock was so much bigger and spread my pussy so much I can't feel you at all anymore. I had no idea your dick was even in me," she began to laugh.

I was devastated. My beautiful wife could no longer feel me inside her and I knew she would never be able to again from his big cock spreading her pussy. I didn't know what to do. She was so horny from me teasing her she said she had to get off and needed a man to do it properly.

She got on her phone and sent a text. She got a response and looked to think and smiled and responded back. She put her phone down and went into the bathroom and shut the door. I picked up her phone and saw it was a text to Rafael and said "Can you come to my room? I'm so horny for your cock. Tried to have sex with hubby, but you are right, I can't feel him anymore, didn't even know he was inside me. I need your dick baby."

He responded with, "I told you his dick was going to be too small for you. You'll never feel it again. His little dick is now worthless to you and your pussy. I will come down and finish what he can't do for you but I have a coworker here, we just got out of a meeting. I can come after he leaves if you want or right now if you don't mind him coming with me."

She responded, "Come now. I don't mind him watching us, or if he's hung like you he can join. It is my last day after all. Just knock on the door and I'll answer in just a towel for you."

He responded, "Be down in a few minutes. I'll have him record us so you can always watch back the man that took your virginity, but you might want him to be your second. See you soon."

A few minutes later there was a knock on our door. I had wrapped a towel around myself to answer the door but my wife came running out saying she'd get it. She opened the door and there stood Rafael in just a pair of dark blue bikini briefs with a towel over his shoulder and his coworker, another tall tan muscular man with dark slicked back hair and a goatee. He stood there with a towel around his waist smiling at my wife.

"You walked down here like that," she asked Rafael.

"No, I took the towel off just as I was knocking. Figured would be a nice surprise to see me in the hall in just my underwear," he responded.

"And what about you? Whats under your towel," my wife gleefully asked the other man.

"Why don't you find out for yourself Senorita," he playfully responded.

My wife giggled and walked over and ran her hands down his abs and undid his towel, letting it drop to the floor. He was naked as the day he was born. He had a big cock as well. Not as big as Rafaels but only about an inch shorter and not nearly as thick. He was hanging very low though and had big balls.

"Oh! Very nice! I like what you got here," my wife grabbed his dick, "This will be fun to play with."

She dropped her towel and both men instantly started rubbing her tits and ass. She was enjoying it. She looked over at me and then to Rafael and said, "This room is feeling a little packed. Why don't you wait out in the hall honey. This might take awhile."

Rafael walked over and opened the door and nudged me towards it and out into the hallway. As he was closing the door he hesitated and then said, "We might need this. Theres going to be a lot of cum to clean up," and he snatched my towel off me as he let the door shut, leaving me naked in the hallway.

I could hear her moaning and yelling out Rafael's name often. It was the same as before as she kept calling him daddy and saying how huge he was. Eventually I heard her yell a different name and realized the other man was now inside my wife fucking her.

Maids started coming to clean rooms and laughed as I stood there naked. At one point three of them were standing around giggling. They never offered help just laughed and looked.

After about a hour the door opened and I entered and saw my wife naked on the bed with cum dripping out of her pussy, all over her tits and around her mouth. She had the biggest grin on her face. Rafael and his friend both were naked still and watching a video of what I assume was what had occurred. They both grabbed their towels and helped her clean herself and them. She kissed both men and hugged Rafael tight and told him thank you for everything and to stay in touch.

We packed up and went to the airport that evening. Once we got home she apologized for everything again and said what happened in Cancun stays in Cancun and we can start our lives and think of it as just a memory and learning experience.

What happens in Cancun doesn't stay there though.

My wife showed her sister the sex video and now all of our friends and family know about Rafael.

Caitlyn and her friends turned me into a Youtube and Instagram star by posting the videos of me on the beach and in the hotel room jerking off. She found my wife on Facebook and has posted pictures and videos, tagging me so now all my coworkers, friends and family have seen me on the beach naked jerking off as well as different pictures and videos from that week.

And lastly exactly 9 months after the trip my wife gave birth to a baby boy that had dark hair and dark skin. Needless to say things didn't stat in Cancun and my wife had Rafael's baby. Viva La Mexico.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories