Honeymoon Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dick was growing thicker and his breathing was getting heavy. He was close and everyone knew it. My wife was going to make this man cum on the beach. She stroked quicker and was using both hands. Caitlyn had made her way next to him and reached her hand out to stroke him as well. He had three hands on his massive cock as he moaned and let out a huge thick jet of cum from his thick cock head. It shot over a good four feet. Another then followed and another. He had about six good jets of cum shoot out and each load was thick. The women applauded and enjoyed every second.

He began to relax but his cock stayed hard. Women came over and asked to take pictures with him to which he obliged and a lot of them grabbed or rubbed his cock or ass. Women came to me too but mostly to get a picture to send to their friends of them with the guy with the little dick, quick trigger but no cum. The older ladies touched me and said they felt bad about how humiliated I must be. They rubbed over my ass and dick and one said her kid grandsons had bigger ones and they were only 8 and 7. They said their friends would enjoy pics of them with two naked men but would have a good laugh at mine.

I had never felt more humiliated. Pictures and videos of me being stripped naked, and jerking off on a public beach were being sent to who knows who. I was naked in front of a crowd of women and was officially known as a man with a tiny dick. Grandmas were laughing at me and touching me as well as younger girls and their moms. Even the workers took pictures. To make it all worse, my wife of less then a week had just publicly jerked off another man. She had rubbed every inch of his naked body and couldn't stop touching and looking at his cock. She had let him not only see her tits but rub, squeeze and suck them. He had been rubbing and holding her ass and now he also had had his fingers in her pussy. He knew what her wet tight pussy felt like. He knew how her tits and ass felt. He even knew how her tits were in his mouth. She had sucked his cock and everyone on the beach had seen it. I was devastated.

I looked over and Rafael still had his arm around my wife. I could tell his hand was on her ass. She had a hand tracing up and down his cock. Since she had stripped him, her hand hadn't left his dick other than for women to take pics or touch him themselves. She was still topless as well. She hadn't acknowledged me at all. She was talking to the crowd as women were enjoying Rafael. His cock was no longer hard but hung very low. I wanted to get dressed and leave but I had no idea where my speedo had gone. I figured I'd head to the room but didn't want to walk through the hotel naked and let the guests that hadn't seen, see me.

I eventually realized nobody was paying attention to me so I made my way up to our stuff and grabbed my towel and headed up to our room. I just wanted to get out of the public eye. How could I go anywhere in the hotel the rest of the trip knowing so many people saw me and knew I wasn't man enough for my wife. I thought about what to do next.

I sat on the bed and reflected for awhile. I don't know how long I sat there but it felt like hours. I sat there naked with the towel having fallen open. Eventually I heard the door open and looked up to see my wife walk in, in just her bikini. She looked at me and smiled but said nothing.

She went into the bathroom and showered. I continued to sit there until she came out of the bathroom in just a towel. She went to her suit case and pulled out some sexy panties. She slipped into a pair of satin black string bikini panties and a matching black bra. She looked as sexy as ever with her ass barely contained in the small satin material and her big tits barely covered in the bra. She slid on a nice dress and looked over at me and finally spoke.

"Are you going to get ready for dinner or not? We have reservation downstairs remember," she asked. "Here put these on and wear something nice," as she threw over a pair of satin briefs to me.

They were red satin and had been picked out by both of us weeks before to wear for the honeymoon. I don't know why she was having us wear our sexy underwear or not discussing what happened but I slid them on and got dressed.

Dinner was awkward. She never mentioned anything and just acted casual. It was mostly silent but the food was good. Every time I'd look up I would see a few people staring my way and smile or giggle. I knew what they were thinking. Is that the guy from the beach? Even our waitress made a comment of how she thought she recognized me. Near the end of the meal the waitress spoke up again acknowledging she knows she has seen me before.

"Oh you've seen him. All of him I am sure," my wife said.

The waitress looked confused and asked her to elaborate.

"I'm sure you've seen every little bit of my husband. He was the naked guy on the beach today."

"Oh my gosh! Yes! I saw pictures and videos from my coworkers. You're the guy with the tiny dick that got stripped and then jerked off and came prematurely! I watched it like 4 times."

"Yup that would be him."

"I knew I recognized you, just not with clothes on. It's nice to meet you. If need anything else please let me know," she said.

She walked off to the other waitresses who looked my way and started laughing and pointing. I was ready to leave but the check seemed to take forever to come.

The waitress finally brought it and looked nervous but smiling big and asks, "Can I ask you something," looking at me.

"Of course," I respond.

"Well I don't know how to say it but everyone here knows who you are from earlier, and I wasn't here yet. Can I get a picture with you? To prove I met and served you?"

"Of course you can," my wife responds before I can.

She takes the girl's phone and takes a picture of us side by side at the table. The girl looks at the picture and smiles and says thank you.

My wife speaks up, "Would you like a better one? One with him, let's say more how you'll remember him?"

The waitress looks confused as did I. She responds, "How do you mean?"

My wife smiling, "Would you like a picture with him in less clothing."

The waitress smiles and says, "I'd love that. I am on break in 5 minutes and can meet you by the conference rooms. Nobody is in them, can take a picture there."

"Perfect. We will meet you over there," my wife responds.

The waitress brings back our card and receipt and said she is headed over there now.

Once we get there the waitress comes around the corner two minutes later and shows us into the conference room and shuts the door. She pulls out her phone and hands it to my wife and then stands next to me posing for a picture. My wife takes a couple then looks over the phone at us.

"Take off your jacket and shirt now," she demands me.

The waitress watches and is smiling as she does so.

"Not good enough, think she needs more. Take your pants off too," my wife says.

I undo my belt and unbutton and unzip my pants and pull them down and off and am down to just my red satin bikini briefs.

"Now lets get a few more pictures."

The waitress gets next to me and is smiling and looking me over, "Cute undies," she says. "My coworkers are going to love these pictures I got with you."

"Ok time to lose the briefs. She knows you as the tiny dick naked guy, so let her see your little dick," my wife demands.

The waitress watches as I pull them down and off and smiles at my little soft dick. "Oh my, it is really small. Can't believe the whole beach saw you like this. How embarrassing."

My wife took pictures of me naked next to her and she says thank you and that she has to get back to work. She says it was nice to serve us and she said was bummed she missed the show after hearing about it, but this made up for it.

"Oh you want to see the show live? Start stroking it for her," my wife demanded.

I began to rub my little dick until I was fully hard and the waitress watched and teased me as my wife recorded it all on her phone. The waitress got some pictures next to me while I was fully hard and then asked if I would finish in front of her. She reached down and stroked me a few times and rubbed my ass, then pulled back and wanted me to finish myself. She watched in awe as I rubbed my little dick and came in front of her, again with just a couple drops.

"Oh my goodness, you really don't cum very much. Small and worthless but at least you make for a little entertainment. Thank you for letting me see and watch," she said.

She left as I got dressed and my wife said nothing. Once I was dressed we headed to the elevator and I thought were headed back to our room, except we didn't stop on our floor. We stopped a couple floors early and I was confused what was happening. My wife got off the elevator and turned back to look at me and told me to come on.

"Where are we going? This isn't our floor," I asked.

"I know. You left your speedo and stuff on the beach and I forgot them as well. Rafael picked them up, so I figured we could get them now," she responded.

We walked down the long corridor and got to his room where she knocked on the door. After a few seconds he answered in just a towel. "Hola Senorita, come in, come in. I apologize I just got out of the shower," he said. He stood there wet with his abs and muscles glistening from the water. "You must be here for your stuff. Let me get it for you but have a drink, I have plenty," as he went across the room and my wife helped her to a glass of wine.

She poured herself a glass and stood there sipping it. He picked up my shorts and speedo and my wife's sun dress and brought them over to us and gave it to me. He then offered me a drink again to which I declined. He told me he had a bottle of tequila he bought yesterday he was going to open and wanted to offer me some. He went to his suit case to look for it but took a few minutes.

"I know it is here but I can't find it,"

he said frustrated.

"Let me help you look," my wife responded.

They looked for the bottle of tequila and apparently both saw it at the same time as she yelled out, "There it is," as he also said, "Found it."

She bent over to get it as did he and they bumped into each other knocking the glass of wine out of her hand, as she lost her balance, spilling it all over her dress. He had lost his balance too and tumbled back as his towel fell to the floor. They both caught themselves and apologized to one another.

He stood there naked with his huge cock out, while she looked at her dress. "I am sorry Senorita. Let me give you my towel so you can remove your dress. I will go get another towel to cover up."

"It's okay Rafael. It was an honest accident. And don't be silly, you don't need to cover up. I like you better this way any way," she responded.

He smiled and moved his hands and arms away to give her a full view once again and then proceeded to go around her and help her unzip her dress as it dropped to the floor and she stood there in just her black satin bra and panties. His huge cock was pressed again the satin material covering her ass and she pushed her ass fully into his crotch as she bent over to pick up her dress.

"Here, can you take this," she said as she handed me her dress.

"Will you run that back to our room and get me some clothes, so I don't have to walk back in my bra and panties," she asked.

I was hesitant to leave them alone but agreed. Before I could take even one step though she told me to wait. I turned to look and she undid her bra and took it off and threw it to me, "This feels wet too. Can you just get me some pants and and t-shirt please," she asked.

"Yes ma'am. Do you want to cover up

with a towel while you wait," I asked.

"No, I'm comfortable like this. I don't mind Rafael seeing me in just my panties. I can see him naked so he can see me, only seems fair," she responded.

I stood there for a few minutes as they tried to clean up the wine and pick up the bottle of tequila. I saw him slide his hand over her ass and her reach out and touch his dick. I knew I didn't want them alone long.

I left but made sure to not let the door fully shut on my way out, so I could get back in once I got back. I walked as fast as I could to the elevator and practically ran down the hall once it was on our floor. I grabbed the first t-shirt and pants I saw and ran back. I got to his floor and walked quickly down the hall to his room. The door was still cracked and I could hear them.

"Oh Senorita! Your tits are perfect and I love your plump ass," he said.

"Oh Rafael, you have the biggest dick I've ever seen. I love how it feels and looks. I want you to fuck me," she screamed.

"Senorita, I want to fuck you, but you are married," he responded.

"Did you see his dick today? I have barely felt it this whole time. Sometimes he will hit the right spot, but then he cums within seconds. I've faked every orgasm so far. I've been masturbating in the bathroom or when he leaves the room to get pleasure. I consider myself still a virgin. I want your huge cock to spread my pussy," she said.

"If I fuck you, you will never be able to feel his dick inside you again. You want me to spread your pussy," he asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," she hollered, "I want to feel a real cock. That's his problem if I can't feel him, not mine. I deserve to feel a real dick," she said.

At this point I opened the door and came in to find them on the bed with her fondling his now hard cock, while he was rubbing her tits. She still had her panties on to my surprise.

"I'm back with your clothes," I said.

"Oh thank you. I need to get these panties off now though. They are much wetter then I thought. Rafael, do you mind," she asked.

She stood up with her hand still rubbing his dick as he stood up too. He placed his hands on her hips and inside the waistband of her panties. He lowered them down and left my wife standing there fully naked in front of this hung muscular man. She reached down and felt her pussy which was trimmed with the slightest of stubble.

"Oh apparently I am even wet here. Rafael you may need to check," she said.

As he reached down I saw his big finger slip into my wife's pussy as she moaned. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs as he continued to finger fuck her.

"That's nice but I need something else to clean down there. Something bigger. Something really big to get deep inside me," she said as she moaned.

He looked over at me and then down at my naked wife with her legs spread. Was this really about to happen? Was my wife of only a few days about to fuck another man in front of me? Was she really going to let this huge cock into her? She looked up and saw him hesitating and then over at me.

"Sorry honey, but look at how big and thick that dick is, and how small yours is. I want to feel how a big dick feels inside of me. I'm so horny for a big thick dick and his is just so beautiful. I still love you but my pussy wants and needs his big cock," she said then turned to Rafael, "Put it in baby. Fuck me right now."

He looked back at me then down at her with her lustful eyes on his hard thick cock and then up at him. He leaned in and looked at me before kissing my wife on the lips. It was a long passionate kiss with tongue. Then he ran his hands down her body, over her tits, down her stomach, between her thighs and then he ran a finger over her pussy lips, teasing her as she moaned.

"You ready for this big cock Senorita,"

he asked.

"Oh yes! Wanted your big cock since I first saw it. Put it in," she hollared.

He took his big thick swollen cock head and began to slide it in her tight pussy and he lowered down onto her. She moaned and moved her body as it slid more and more inside her.

"Oh yes! Rafael! Your cock feels sooo good. Deeper! I want to feel it all! Spread my pussy and fuck me hard," she yelled

He began thrusting and kissing my wife as I watched his huge dick disappear into her. Her pussy had widened like nothing I'd ever seen. I knew I could never hit the spots he was hitting or make her feel what she currently was feeling. The noises and moaning was way different than what I had heard when we had sex. Her eyes were shut or rolling into her head when open. She was grabbing the sheets or his ass and her hips were thrusting with him. I could tell she was feeling pleasure she had never felt. He grabbed my wife's ass and picked her up as her legs wrapped around his waist and he thrust deep inside of her. It was one thing for him to have a huge cock that was more then six times bigger than mine, but he was much stronger and taller too. He could pick her up and grab her with his huge hands in ways I couldn't. He held her in his arms like that thrusting for a good while before she said she wanted to ride him.

As he stood holding her, fucking her, he turned and sat down on the bed and then laid back. His cock never left her pussy and the thrusting never stopped. She rode his dick while he leaned up and kissed her and then would suck on her big firm tits. His hands were squeezing her thick juicy ass and his hands were so big, her ass disappeared into them. He spanked her and she yelled out, "Spank me daddy!" I had never seen this side of her. Normally she was sweet and quiet but now she was moaning and hollering loudly and being very sexual.

"Oh Rafael! Yes! Spank me daddy! Fuck me! Mmmm Fuck me hard daddy with your big thick cock," she screamed.

"Oh Senorita! You are so tight! Your body is fantastic. You feel so good Senorita. Oh yes! I'm your daddy! Oh fuck! Your ass is mine baby," he hollered.

She flipped over and looked at me as she got on all fours and slid into her from behind. "Look at that ass," he said as he spanked her. "Mmm my ass belongs to you Daddy. Spank me while you fuck me. Treat me like a real man, a man with a big dick that can last and fuck me and dominate me," she responded. She looked at me as his dick went inside her again and he smacked her ass again. She moaned and thrust back into him. I looked over and he was looking back at me and smiled, knowing he was getting what he wanted and I could do nothing. He was fucking my wife and doing things I had only fantasized about with her.

After about 20 to 30 minutes my wife had had about 6 orgasms. They weren't small ones either. Her whole body convulsed and I am pretty sure the whole hotel knew she was having them, " Oh Fuck! Don't stop Daddy! I'm cumming! Oh Fuck, I'm cumming! Oh yes! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Rafael! Yes!" She did that multiple times. Eventually she laid on her back with her legs hanging off the bed as he stood between her legs still hard as a rock and thrusting into her. "You want to cum for me Rafael," she asked.

"Si, Senorita. I would love to cum for you anytime you please. I can keep going as long as you'd like," he answered.

"Oh yes! Huge cock, polite, big hands, tall, muscular, handsome, big balls, great ass and you can last as long as you want. You are the perfect man," she leaned up and kissed him, "Now I want you to cum for me. I want a huge load like on the beach."

"Anything for you Senorita. Let me pull out and start stroking," he responded.

"Oh no, no, no. You keep your cock inside me. I want to feel you cum inside me. I want you to shoot every drop into my pussy," she said.

He grinned and began to thrust deeper and harder. She laid back and began to moan again. His cock was too big to fully be inside of her but he was getting deep as it would go. "Cum inside me Rafael," she hollered. He thrust hard as he could and began to grunt, and I saw it; a river of cum began to flow out of her pussy as I could hear it squish as he continued to thrust and shoot load after load into my wife. She began moaning again and having another orgasm as he was cumming, "Oh Daddy, you are so thick."