Honeymoon Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got there I couldn't find Rafael or my wife. They weren't in our spot. I eventually saw them playing out in the water together in the waves. I went down there to join them, looking over at the girls from earlier who saw me. One noticed me and pointed in my direction and they all turned to look at me laughing. I knew they were thinking that's the guy with the boner. I head down to the water and get down to where Rafael and my wife are body surfing. I stood there and watched them out in the water, without them having noticed me. When they stood up in the shallow water, Rafael's dick was clearly visible through his white thong and he was very excited. He helped my wife up with his arms reaching around her from behind, placing his hands on her tits and it's then I notice they are fully out and she doesn't attempt to cover them. He helps her up with his hands fully cupping and squeezing her bare tits, fully out for everyone to see. She looks down at them, as he does too and they both laugh and smile. She clearly knows everyone can see and that he is touching them. He then puts his arms around her as she turns and puts his hand on her bare ass as he rubs it and pats it and they turn to go deeper to catch the next wave. I see her arms reach around his side and rub his bare ass as well and pat it. I see her hand squeeze his ass cheek and his do the same to hers. She still had made no attempt to cover her tits either as they continued to be out in the open and he continued to stare.

I stood and watched as they body surfed another wave. This time she got up first with her tits still fully exposed and laughing. He was stumbling in the waves. She grabbed his hips and helped balance him. As he got fully to his feet he turned a little to the side towards her and her hand began to rub his muscular abs and her other arm was still around his waist. She smiled at him then looked down as her hand went down his abs and she was rubbing the front if his speedo over his massive bulge. He looked down smiling and back at her and pulled her in for a hug, with one hand feeling up her bare tit. The hug seemed to last a good minute or two with her looking down rubbing his dick over his thong and he squeezing her big bare tit. They released and she then covered her tits with her bikini top as they began leaving the water. He adjusted his package as well, as it was obvious he was hard as a rock. His speedo was tented and he had no indication he was going to hide his boner from anyone on the beach. He clearly didn't care if everyone knew and stared.

They walked out of the water, with her in front, snd I saw him looking at her ass and reach out and grab it. She laughed and turned to look at him with a huge smile. She did a playful slap at his arm, then reached down and grabbed his dick and shook it. He playfully slapped at her hand back. They then made there way out of the water, with her noticing me.

"Oh honey your back," she commented, "Handle your little situation?"

"Yeah, I took care of it. What the hell is going on," I ask.

"What do you mean," she asks sweetly.

"I just saw your tits from here hanging out. Rafael is touching your boobs, your ass, and I saw you touch his dick."

"Honey, we were just playing and teasing. It's light flirting, it's nothing. My boobs kept falling out, so it didn't matter. Everyone will see them in this top," she responded.

"Light flirting? You were rubbing his dick and he was rubbing your ass and tits," I hollered back.

"It's just light fun. All of us have our asses out, my boobs were out for everyone to see and his dick was just light fun petting. I touched it in front of you earlier so what's the big deal? I haven't seen it or anything, just a friendly flirty grab," she responded defensively, "You showed off your hard tiny dick to the beach."

"I did not! I got hard from you teasing me, and it was covered the whole time."

"Well everyone saw your little bulge, so not like you really hid it."

At this time we weren't getting anywhere and Rafael was standing there just watching us fight. I wanted to go back to the room and discuss it just the two of us but just then Caitlyn and her mom walked by.

"Hey mom it's our neighbor. The flashing little masturbator," Caitlyn said.

"Hey neighbor! Thanks for the little shows you've given us," the mom responded.

"Shows? I'm sorry who's this honey," my wife asked.

"Uh...uh...," was all I got out.

"I'm Kate. We are his neighbors. Staying in the room next door. This guy has been quite the little entertainer," the mom responded.

"Oh has he? Care to share," my wife asked.

Caitlyn then chimed in, "We caught this guy with a boner on the elevator with his tiny thong pushed down exposing everything. Then as we were leaving our room we heard the door open and saw him butt naked while he masturbated. He shot huge jets of cum and looked shocked to see us and two maids watching. Got to tell you though, while he's got a good ass, the package leaves a lot to be desired."

My wife smirked, "Oh did he now? Good to know he's jerking off for hotel employees and guests. And yes I know what you mean, but why don't you yell it out so everyone here can know and he can feel like the ass he's being."

"You want me to yell out his little secret," Caitlyn asked.

"I do," my wife responded. "I'm his wife and he's being an ass, so please teach him a lesson. He's so concerned about other dicks on the beach, but apparently is showing his off in the hotel. So by all means."

I knew instantly Caitlyn would do it. This girl was bold. In the elevator she told a stranger his dick was out, small and hard. She had already pulled the front of my thong down, and touched my dick and ass. She had no limits. I then looked around and realized there were a lot more women nearby then I thought. The group of 3 girls were close, there were two mature women in one pieces not far away. I noticed two different couples around us and there were at least 4 employees, all women, either serving drinks or moving chairs. Coming out of the water right next to us appeared to be a family of two older sisters and their daughters on a girls trip with two girls around Caitlyns age and two middle aged women. All together I counted 15 women in this small area, 18 with the 3 around me, with only 3 males and myself.

Caitlyn looked at her mom, Kate, smiling and Kate smiled back.

"Go for it birthday girl," her mom said.

"Excuse me," Caitlyn yelled, "Excuse me! Can I have everyone's attention. If you can hear my voice, please look over here," she began to wave her arms. "I just wanted to let all you nice friendly people out here know that this man right here has a little secret I want to share with all of you. Earlier today, he had on a little thong speedo. He got a little excited and had to go change himself. In the process, he ran into me and my mom in the elevator, where his tiny suit was no longer able to contain his little problem. His suit had fallen down, leaving him naked in front of us. With that said, I just want to share that after seeing this man naked, you all should know," she paused and looked back at me with an evil grin, "he has a very small, itty bitty, little dick."

My heart was racing. I couldn't believe what was happening. All the people were looking and laughter began to erupt. I felt so hot and embarrassed, I'm sure I was red as could be.

"How embarrassing," one of the moms nearby said.

The 3 girls were laughing so hard. The two couples were chatting and giggling. The two mature women were looking and talking with huge grins. The employees had stopped to watch and now they were talking to each other with huge smiles, looking our way. The two moms and daughters all together stopped right next to us and were laughing and commenting while staring down at my crotch in the speedo.

One of the three girls then hollered out, "Prove it!"

I was mortified. What did she mean prove it? How could this day get any worse?

I saw the two mature women get up and start walking our way. Seconds after hearing the girl yell prove it, one of them yelled as well, "Yeah! Prove it! How small we talking," they walked closer.

The three girls had pulled out their phones and were pointing them in our direction as they too got a little closer.

"You all don't believe me," Caitlyn yelled out, "Take a look for yourself."

Before I knew what was happening my wife looked at Caitlyn smiling, then right at me with an evil grin. She looked over my shoulder towards Rafael and said, "Show them."

In such a quick motion, for the second time this day, my blue speedo was yanked to my ankles. My arms were then pulled back as Rafael put me in a full nelson with his foot on my speedo at my ankles. I was fully exposed, completely naked. With the breeze from the water and the embarrassment, I was shriveled up and smaller than normal. The 3 girls had their phones pointed at me laughing as they recorded. The two mature women had walked over and were snickering as they enjoyed the view. The two moms and daughters were looking around people to get a good look. The daughters were covering their mouths laughing. The couples were looking to get a view from their spots and the employees were all staring.

"As you can all see, I give you proof. This man has a small dick. Get a good look, take pics and videos. He's here for your viewing pleasure," Caitlyn yelled out.

"Oh my gosh it's so small," one of the three girls said.

"Wow that is small," one of the older ladies said.

A lot of comments followed. One of the daughters spoke, "I've never seen one that small on a grown man."

The other daughter responded, "Do they usually get that small?"

"No, most aren't that tiny. The man holding him has a real man's package," her mom replied.

"I want to see his," the girl responded.

"Me too," her mom said, "I think we all do."

"Show us his dick," one of the girls yelled.

"I like how that girl thinks. Let's see the hunks cock. Compare the two," replied one of the mature women.

"Oh yeah! Let's see a real cock," one of the three girls yelled out.

"I vote for that too," another one of the girls responded.

My wife looked around smiling and walked up to me and said, only where I could hear her, "Leave your hands on your head so everyone can continue to see, or everyone back home will know about this." She bent down and took my speedo off my ankles and picked it up. She then looked at the crowd and yelled out, "I got little dick's speedo! No coverage anymore. Now let's see if the hunk will grant the crowd's request."

"Ladies, ladies. I am flattered, but I can't just get naked on the beach. That would be wrong," Rafael stated.

"What if I do it for you," my wife responded. "If I pull down your tight tiny wet thong, then you aren't getting naked, I am just pulling your suit down publicly. Like we did to little dick here."

"I'll do it," shouted one of the three girls.

"I volunteer," came from one of the older ladies.

Rafael was smiling and blushing, "Ok. Ok. Senorita, since this is all your doing, why don't you come do it. I will give the crowd what they want. You may pull my swimsuit down in front of all these lovely people," he said to my wife.

She bit her lip and her eyes grew. I could tell she was thrilled to know she would finally get to see Rafael's huge cock, along with this crowd on the beach. She practically jumped at the chance. She walked over to him and placed her hands on his hips. She moved him to where he stood directly next to me. I was standing butt naked on a beach with my hands on my head, with a shriveled up tiny dick on display for this crowd of women gathering.

"Everybody ready," my wife asked.

A nice eruption from the small gathering confirmed they were.

"Are you ready Rafael? To expose your naked body to these women? Let them see your big beautiful cock and what a man really has between his legs," she asked.

"Si Senorita. Whenever you are ready, you may pull down my suit and reveal me," he answered.

She ran her hands up and over his ass, grabbing both cheeks. Then she reached around and ran her hands over his bulge. She stuck her fingers in his waist band on both side of his hips.

"Ladies. I give you, Rafael's enormous cock," and with that she yanked his thong down to his ankles and completely off in one motion.

He had his hands on his head as well, so he was fully exposed. I looked over as well and was amazed. It truly was a cock. Not a penis or a dick but a huge thick cock. It had to be near a foot long and hung well past his balls to his mid thigh. It was thick too. He wasn't even hard but he was 6 times bigger than me when I was hard. The ladies loved it. Phones were recording and taking pictures as they took in the sight. Two men, butt naked on the beach but one with the biggest cock most would ever see and the other with the smallest.

"Wow! Rafael, that is a big beautiful dick. Your cock is perfect," my wife commented as she looked over his naked body. She held his thong in one hand while her other was rubbing his ass.

"Holy shit! That's the biggest dick I've ever seen," said Caitlyn.

"Woah! Me too," answered Kate.

"Oh my gosh! It's amazing and perfect," said one of the mature women.

"Please fuck me," said one of the three girls.

"Now that is a man's cock," said one of the moms.

"It makes his look even smaller and like a baby's dick," said a younger girl.

"I have an idea everyone," my wife spoke up, "how about we see how these two men really compare. Let's see them both hard. Is that ok with you Rafael?"

"Anything you want Senorita."

"I'm going to stroke both of them, until they are fully hard if that's what you ladies want,"

my wife suggested.

The answer was unanimous. This was getting out of hand but I had no choice at this point but to just accept my embarrassment.

"Actually may I have a request," Caitlyn spoke up.

"Of course," my wife answered.

"Well seeing as it's my birthday, would I be able to stroke your tiny husband while you stroke that beautiful big cock," Caitlyn asked.

"That's fine with me, but you don't want the big beautiful one," my wife surprisingly responded.

"Oh I really do, but I think I'll get a little more enjoyment humiliating your husband. Cause while he is getting stroked by me, his wife will be rubbing a cock in front of all of us that he knows he can't compare to," she smirked.

"Oh you are evil but that does sound fun," my wife said.

"Oh and one more thing," Caitlyn said, "I'm going to make your husband cum in front of all of us."

The crowd cheered and applauded at that. I was mortified that my wife was allowing all this to happen. I was humiliated already but it was about to get way worse.

Caitlyn grabbed some tanning oil and handed it to my wife. I thought she'd pour it into her hand but she poured it onto Rafael's chest and abs. She rubbed oil into his muscular body, making him shine in the sun. She looked me in the eyes as she poured it into her hand and rubbed lower and lower. Then she put oil in two hands and looked at me smirking, "I think I'll need two hands for this dick."

The crowed ooed at that and laughed. Caitlyn leaned into my ear, "Watch as your wife strokes another man with a massive cock you only wish you had even half of."

My wife slid her hands down his abs and then around his pelvis and thighs teasing him as his dick began to get bigger and harder in front of everyone. She teased his balls with her finger tips and then slid one finger down his shaft. She finally gripped his thick big cock and began to stroke it. "Oh my gosh. This thing is thick. I've never touched a dick so heavy, thick and long," she stated.

She started using both hands, rubbing all over his dick and big balls. His cock was getting bigger and beginning to stick out. I couldn't believe just days into my marriage I was watching my wife stroke another man's dick. She was enjoying herself as she rubbed every inch of his massive member and teasing his head. She turned and rubbed her ass against his dick and ran the head over the front of her thong. His cock was pulsing as it was getting so hard. She stepped to the side so the crowd could see. "Here you go ladies. Rafael's huge hard cock for us all to see and enjoy. Now let's see how hard little dick gets."

Caitlyn grabbed my dick and started rubbing it. There was no teasing or scene made. Just oil in her hands and grabbing my dick. It felt so good having this young beautiful girl in just her black string bikini rubbing my dick. Unlike Rafael who had to really get rubbed and teased, my dick was hard within a minute. "Well that didn't take long," Caitlyn said. "Oh my gosh look at the difference."

Rafael stood next to me and his cock to mine was like comparing an arm to a finger. Pictures and videos were being taken by the crowd as laughter and comments continued to be yelled out.

"You ready to make these guys cum," my wife asked Caitlyn.

"I'm ready to make this baby dick cum. You're the one making a man cock explode," she responded.

Caitlyn grabbed my dick and began to stroke my hard little member. All the women watched and had their phones at me as she rubbed. My wife watched with her hand teasing Rafael's cock and balls. She was constantly touching his. I knew I wouldn't last long, but having cum up in the room I knew I had nothing to shoot. Caitlyn began rubbing my ass while she stroked me and my body began to shake. It felt so good having her touch me. She knew I was close and then she stopped. I was confused.

"You don't deserve a true hand job with that dick, plus I want this to be embarrassing as possible," she paused, "finish yourself. Jerk off for everyone."

I would normally be too embarrassed to attempt this but I was horny and wanted release. I didn't argue I just grabbed my dick and began to stroke it. The comments and laughter picked up how I was forced to masturbate on the beach while my wife was playing with another man's big cock right next to me. I couldn't take it and after only a minute from when Caitlyn started until now I was cumming. I yelled out I'm cumming, but only a tiny little spurt of cum dribbled from my head.

"Oh my gosh he can't even cum like a real man and he finished in under a minute," Caitlyn said.

Laughter followed but everyone wanted to pay attention to the real show. My wife began to stroke Rafael's cock again. She oiled him up and was going up and down his thick tan shaft. She was enjoying herself with long slow strokes and had all intention of making this last. The women were loving his oiled muscular naked body on display. His hard foot long cock being stroked as he had his hands on his head, flexing his muscles and moaning as my wife's tiny hands massaged his dick. She tickled his balls and would reach around and rub his ass as she continued to rub him. All the ladies stared in awe, enjoying themselves. I saw some hands go over the font of their bathing suit bottoms and some slide them under. The women were circled around watching the show.

"I think you need some help and encouragement," my wife said. She then untied her top and took it off, dropping it to the ground next to Rafael's and my speedos.

His eyes opened as he looked down and smiled and reached out to massage my wife's tits. He was rubbing and squeezing them. He bent down and licked her nipple with the tip of his tongue and then began to fully suck on her tit. He reached down and rubbed her ass and and then his other hand slid down her body and he ran his hand over the outside of her tiny thong. She whispered something in his ear and then I saw his hand go down inside her thong.

I was watching this man being jerked off by my wife while he was now rubbing her pussy. She then leaned her head down and kissed the head of his dick before putting it in her mouth and sucking on it. It didn't last longer than a few seconds but still she had sucked his cock. She continued to stroke him while his hands continued to go back and forth from her tits and ass with the one hand staying inside her thong, rubbing her pussy.