Honeymoon Surprise

Story Info
A surprising start to a journey!
2.8k words
3.46
13.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met at school and were each other's first (and only) sex partners. We did the old-fashioned thing of going out for 2 years before we got engaged and then another 2 years before we got married. And it is our honeymoon that forms the start of our life as a hotwife couple!

We got married on my 23rd birthday and Paula was 20 (she was 21 three weeks later). I was your average guy. Quite fit from soccer but average height, weight and cock size. Paula was a former school gymnast. 5'4" very supple and lean but with very pert B cup tits and quite long and thick nipples compared to her tit size... and she was a very big squirter when she came! We had a good sex life and Paula loved to swallow my cum, loved being eaten out but wouldn't do anal. We had tried it once and she was just not into it! And as this was the eighties she also had a hairy cunt.

I didn't drink, unlike Paula who enjoyed quite a few different cocktails on her nights out. And she had told me that she regularly did recreational drugs as well when she was out with her mates. Nothing too heavy but a few uppers and a few times she had snorted cocaine! In fact one night when she came home from one of her girls nights out she still had a bit of cocaine which she put on my hard cock and snorted it from there! Her cunt used to drip when she was wasted and she squirted way more than her normal amount.

That's the introduction over with, let's get to the real story!

After our wedding reception we drove to the Whitewater hotel on the southern edge of the Lake District where we were staying for a few days. It had a 4-poster bed and a spa which was way more luxury than we were used to lol. We had a great session that night ending in a 69 where Paula squirted all over my face and I came down her throat! The next day we went to Lake Windermere and got the steamer to Ambleside and back. We had a meal and some drinks and then back to the hotel for what I hoped would be another great session! However, that session went well beyond my wildest fantasies!

Paula wanted to have a couple more drinks in the hotel bar to really loosen up her up so we got a seat by the window and started to people watch. We had seen him on our wedding night the 1st night we were there and I could tell she liked the look of him so it could have happened on our wedding night. The 'him' was an older guy around 40 but very solidly built, about 6 feet 2 inches and had a confidence about him. When I went to the bar to get our drinks he said hello, introduced himself as Bill and we got chatting. I told him we were on honeymoon and he offered to buy us a wedding drink. Well, one drink led to several on top of the couple she'd had during the day. He bought 4 all up. She was drinking Malibu and lemonade as I remember. She was very tipsy after the 2nd one and she was being very flirty with him! I had seen her flirt lots of times and often wondered if she'd take it further although I never told her that I had a fantasy of seeing her with other guys. She told me after it happened that she had never had that fantasy. Well, I was trying to steer it to happen. She had to go for a pee and I asked him if he was interested in fucking her. He did ask if she would be up for it and I told him I wasn't sure as we had never done it before but we'd see what would happen. I did ask him how big his cock was though. He said he was above average. I told him that she would like that because she often mentioned when we watched porn that she was amazed at the size of the cocks and wondered what it would be like to be fucked by a big one. After those extra drinks she was almost salivating on him so he invited us to his room where he had stronger drinks. She asked me if it was Ok and I said, "Why not. It's only for drinks." Anyway, his 'stronger drinks' turned out to be some cocaine. He offered us both some and I politely declined of course but Paula said she would have some.

Well, remember she was pretty wasted already and I saw my chance. I said she could only have some if she snorted it off our new friend's cock. Chips all in! Even in her drunken state and really wanting the coke, part of her brain made her look at me and I half thought she was going to sober up. She was definitely looking at me funny and managed to ask if I was serious. Of course I said I was and repeated my conditions. She then looked at Bill and he was rubbing his cock in his pants. I can definitely say he looked 'up' for it from what I could see, and she could see his big bulge as well.

I told her if she wanted the coke she had to take his pants off and suck his cock for a while before she could snort. That was the line and she crossed it. She knelt down and helped Bill undress and then her eyes got wide when she saw his cock. So did mine to be honest! Unlike most guys of my age, Bill had vastly understated the size of his cock when he said he was above average. He was easily 8 inches, probably a bit more, but it was his thickness that was the most eye catching part. His cock was so thick I couldn't believe it and neither could Paula. All she could say was, "Oh my fucking god!" She has always had oral skills and quite a wide mouth which was lucky. She started to suck him off and I started to undress her. I got her naked and she was still sucking him. He took off his shirt and was also naked. I was transfixed by his massive cock. She could deepthroat my average 6 inches but his thickness was making her gag and drool. I was also naked by this time and was behind her feeling her tits and fingering her very wet hole. I rammed my cock into her and she almost choked on Bill's weapon. We double ended her for a few minutes and then she asked for her reward. I told Bill to put a line of coke on his cock and let her snort it off. I was still fucking her at the time. He actually put 2 lines on his cock and she did one in each nostril and she went absolutely wild. Told me to pound her and started to take nearly all Bill's cock down her throat. I could see it bulging in the side of her throat and my cock was like an iron bar. I had never been so hard! As much as I wanted to cum in her I said it was only fair that she let Bill have a turn.

I said I wanted to watch for a while, that was my fantasy after all. I said it might be best to start with Bill sat in the chair and she straddled him so she could control the penetration. Remember she was a gymnast so she was only 5'4" and very slim and was straddling a 6' 2" very solid guy with a huge cock. She just took his mushroom cock head at first while he sucked on her tits. Usually she just used to moan when we fucked but she was very vocal that night The drink and coke had loosened her right up and once she started lowering herself on his very thick hard cock she just kept going and bottomed out in one go. I was amazed and VERY hard. She started to bob up and down on his cock until she was going right to the tip of his cock and then dropped straight back down. Her cunt lips were so stretched and she looked at me at one point and said his cock is fucking huge. She said I'm sure it's nearly coming out my throat.

After a bit of her doing all the work, Bill started to thrust up into her when she was on her down slide. She kept saying he's fucking my cunt... he's fucking my cunt. I'd never heard her say cunt before. Bill started to take over then and he told her to suck him again so she could taste her own cunt juice. She started to complain that she wanted him to keep fucking her so he grabbed her hair and pulled her off his cock and forced her mouth onto his cock. He started to face fuck her pretty forcibly and I didn't know if I should stop it. My cock was still rock hard though and when I saw her cunt juice running down her legs I knew she was enjoying it. I really wanted to fuck her but I kept out of it and let Bill have his way with her... I was so turned on my cock was hurting. It looked like he was trying to get his full length down her throat but she was really starting to gag badly by this time. He finally relented and turned her round onto all fours and drove his full length balls deep into her young cunt.

I think she had cum once when she was riding him but there was no doubt about her second one. She was a big squirter which obviously Bill wasn't aware of. He must have pounded her doggy style for over 5 minutes and she shouted out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming" and I knew that meant she was going to squirt big time and boy did she ever! It was pouring out of her cunt soaking his cock and his legs... he thought she was pissing. I had to calm him down and tell him what was happening. It made him even hornier and he really started to slam into her and she was still cumming hard all the time he was fucking her. By now she was really very loud. His neighbours in the hotel would know what was happening. He finally slowed down his fucking and I thought he was going to cum and that would be that but he pulled out of her still cumming cunt and changed her position.

I could now see her cum pulsing out in small spurts and with all the drink and drugs she was looking pretty ropey but I could tell she was still ready for more fucking. Then, he told her to lie on her back and he grabbed her legs and put her knees on her chest and started fucking her in the cunt again in the pile driver position. An easy position for a gymnast thankfully! He looked deep and then she started shouting, "O my fucking god... he's so deep... fuck me Bill... please fuck me." She wouldn't have known... or cared ... where I was at that moment in her life as she was so hyped up on drink and drugs and sexual lust. He had some staying power and he was still fucking her cunt in the pile driver position and was almost drilling her into the floor. She was moaning and swearing and imploring Bill to fuck her harder. She was covered in her own sweat and Bill's as well dripping onto her. Her eyes were rolling in the back of her head but her cunt was in charge of her body by this time. She'd actually turned the volume down by now, but I could still here her telling Bill to "fuck the shit out me."

He pulled out of her sopping cunt and in one movement went into her asshole. As soon as he entered her virgin hole she screamed and cursed him out. "Fucking hell," she shouted I don't like anal. I went over to Bill and told him to take it out because she wasn't into it but he ignored me and just said, "She will soon." My cock was still rock hard so I guess I wanted to see it but I was concerned for her. He just left his thick cockhead in her and he said that as she was his guest she could tell him to stop and he would or she could be the cock slut he knew she wanted to be and would beg him to fuck her up her arse. As he was telling her the options he had started to slowly slide that fucking monster cock back inside her super tight hole. She started to protest again but suddenly gave an involuntary gasp so he pushed a bit further and she had definitely had some sort of change cum on her. "What do you want," Paula he asked her. "Tell me to stop or beg me to fuck you in your asshole." "Say it louder," he said. "What do you want me to do?" She was giving little gasps of pain and pleasure when she said a bit louder, "Please Bill, I want you to fucking take me deep in my arse. Please Bill, fuck me there now." I was stunned! She was still in that position with her legs pinned against her body and both holes facing up and Bill said, "I only do what my guests want to do" and drove his weapon deep into her arse. I reckon he would have been fuckin her for easily 30 minutes by this time. But my memory is hazy after all these years and the lust of the moment. I think he fucked her ass for a few more minutes and then pulled out again and dropped to his knees by her face and shot a huge load of cum on her face.

Bill said if you want some go and take some, so I finally got to fuck my wife's tight arse, although I definitely went in easily after Bill's thick cock had been up her! I didn't last too long and blew a big load in her arse! She was pretty wrecked by this stage and she still had Bill's cum all over her face. It was pretty late by this time so I took her back to our room naked and covered in cum like the new slut she had become. Actually, we were only 3 doors from Bill's room so it wasn't a big risk.

She slept most of the morning and when she woke up I never mentioned it to her, but I asked if she'd any good dreams. She said she thought she had a dream but it was beginning to be too real and she wasn't sure what was going on. She soon realised because I hadn't took the cum off her face and she started to remember some of the things that had happened the night before and I filled in the rest of the blanks! She did remember the size of Bill's cock though! When she realised everything she had done she was very quiet and kept asking me how I was. I asked her how she was and she said, "Pretty sore." I was still hard thinking about what had happened after seeing my bride of 2 days fucked in a spitroast, fucked anally and facialised. I did say it was a helluva way to start married life. And she was amazed when I asked her if she like to do it again sometime. She looked stunned. Still pretty drunk from the night before, but she did say as long as I wanted her to she would love to do it again. However, she did say that she didn't want to be as drunk next time so she could enjoy it more and remember it better.

I did mention to her the fact that she had been fucked by Bill bareback! She was a bit worried as she hadn't even thought about it at the time and neither had I. She was on the pill so no worries about a pregnancy and I told her that I was so turned on seeing another guys raw cock in her that we agreed that we would probably go bareback again in the future!