All Comments on 'Honeymoon Surprise'

by RayGomez

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

not bad for a first story. You will get anally raped by some of the fragile, weak minded trolls in their comments, but just ignore them, or even delete them if they personally attack you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

not as far fetched as it sounds as being of similar age at the time and though nothing happened at the time it was years later i realised we both could have quite easily swung if we were more open with each other but we kept our thoughts to ourselves

1Lightningstrike1Lightningstrike5 months ago

What a nasty dirty slut.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's like saying "I do" changed them into completely different people. I don't think anybody can be that stupid, but if he really is, she should have had the marriage annuled immediately. Stories like this make me think the human race is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WTF? you dream of being fucked over by the woman you just married? You are seriously fucked up. Just cut your dick off you won't need it anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why’s this crap in loving wifes. Make a new category like cuck’s corner post there.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah, listen to the cocksucker69hunterfordick he’s one of the gays as for yah tale, it’s crap. The good news is, yo totally talent free, in your face.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another newbie troll, posting in the wrong category.

Nothing to see her folks...

----------

"You will get anally raped by some of the fragile, weak minded trolls in their comments" - lc69hunter

-

Actually, the trolls are the ones that keep posting these stories in the wrong categories, trolling for comments. So, there's one strike against you being intelligent.

-

There is nothing weak minded about being smart enough to use categories, nor about pointing out the idiots who aren't that smart. So, there's strike two against you being intelligent.

-

I'm not sure how you think being strong enough to stand up and speak out against a bunch of trolling assholes means somebody is fragile. That's pretty stupid, and strike three against you being intelligent.

-

In summary, you are an idiot.

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

I laugh when I read the comments about wrong category bullshit. You monogamous/BTB guys are late to the game.

When I joined this site 15 years ago (2008), you guys didn't exist, or if you did, you were hiding somewhere else, and LW was what it stands for, wife sharing, cuckolding, swinging, swapping, cheating, and all other non-monogamous activity.

We wish you would go back to where you came from, and this could go back to what it used to be.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@lc69hunter - Yeah, and slavery was acceptable until people stood up and spoke out. Granted, you're probably one of the donkey dick sucking liberals who are trying to reinstate slavery, just with government rather than private ownership...

-

Speaking of liberal dogma, what do you have against equity? Why does the fetish lifestyle crowd need both the Fetish and Loving Wives categories, along with regular usage rights to Interracial Love, Group Sex, and quite a few others while trying to take away the singular category that is appropriate for the marital drama crowd?

-

Now, let's talk logically. Wait, I'll talk logically while you drool and ignore me... It is a well established fact that these fetish lifestyle stories get higher ratings and nicer comments in the Fetish category than they do in Loving Wives. Right or wrong from a technical standpoint, this is a well documented fact. So, why would a writer, after putting in the time and effort to write a story, put said story in the category where it will get a worse response? Why do they have no respect for their own story? Why do they have no respect for themselves? More importantly, why do they expect anybody else to have any respect for them or their story when even they don't? The simple answer is, because they are trolls. The best response is to give them 1* and point out how pathetic they are.

-

This is the proper response to these stories and, if you don't like it, you're welcome to act like you're smarter than a 5th grader and fuck off back to either the Fetish category or the outhouse you crawled out from under.

shang40shang405 months ago

Anal

my wife never allowed me for anal but with Parag or even Prashant it was a regular.

Once I saw Parag giving her Anal I understood my inability to give sexual pleasure. Later Prashant made her his

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Old Ic69, who knows all about anal rape, is squealing like a little bitch because normal people don’t like these sick little cuck stories. If hating cuck stories makes me a troll, then I’ll wear it proudly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRayGomez@RayGomez
An Englishman living in Australia. I have always loved erotic fiction, but the Internet opened up a whole new world lol. I love reading hotwife stories where a couple mutually welcome another guy (or two) into their sex lives. I am actively pursuing that lifestyle IRL.