Honeymoon with a twist

Story Info
Honeymoon turned in to family sex.
3.2k words
4.43
35.7k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honeymoon with a twist

Megan and William recently got married and decided to go on their honeymoon immediately afterward. Both Megan and William had previously been married before, and they both had custody of their children.

The unusual part about their honeymoon was they each decided to bring their children with them. William brought his son, named Kevin. Megan brought her daughter, named Lilly. Both Kevin and Lilly were the same age, they both just graduated from high school. William and Megan thought it would be a good opportunity for their children to bond before they went off to collage.

The newlywed decided to head to an all-inclusive resort in the Maldives for the honeymoon. They rented 2 overwater villas at the very end of the dock. Megan and William shared a villa on the left side, while Lilly and Kevin shared one on the right.

"Here we are," said the resort butler as he got the luggage down the golf cart. "I hope you 4 enjoy your stay. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you." They each entered their villas and looked through the resort's service and activities options. Megan decided that a spa treatment was the first thing she wanted after a long flight, so she called to make the reservation for herself since William did not like a spa.

While waiting for her appointment, Megan and William decided to unpack their luggage and rest briefly. As Megan left for her spa appointment, William agreed to wait with the children at the villa. But the children already had their own plans. Kevin was planning to go to the game room. "There might be hot girls there," he said. Lilly was planning to go for a swim so she could stay in shape for her swim team.

Before Megan left, she asked, "William, will you keep an eye on Lilly? The current may be strong. I don't want her to be in any danger.

William smiled and said, "Of course, I will keep my eye on her."

Lilly said to William with a smile, "Thank you, my new step-daddy. But you know you don't need to worry. I'm an excellent swimmer."

Megan said, "Even so, I would feel better if William kept an eye on you."

As the butler arrived with a golf cart to take Megan and Kevin away, Lilly said to William, "Since you have to keep an eye on me. I'll swim behind your villa."

"That a good idea," said William.

As Lilly and William walked into the honeymoon suite, Lilly saw a heart shape made with flowers on the bed. She said, "This is so romantic," then took off her clothes, revealing a tiny tie-string bikini.

William was staring at her in the tiny sexy bikini. He could not help but notice how beautiful she was. As she looked at him, he quickly turned away to avoid suspicion. He said, "I will be out on the deck. Just swim where I can see you."

As William sat on the lounge chair, Lilly went into the ocean and started swimming without a life vest. She was quite a good swimmer, according to William. He kept an eye on her for a while and then went to get a drink out of the mini bar. As he returned, he looked at the clear blue water but didn't see Lilly. He looked around the ocean and tried to find Lilly. She just disappeared. He called out, "Lilly," with no response.

William began to worry as he turned around to look around the dock. He saw a water track on the deck. As he followed the track with his eyes, it led to the shower. Through the glass doors, he saw Lilly. She was inside the villa, taking a shower completely naked. Her body was smooth, with not a single mark on it. As the water rushed over her body, she was smiling. She was happy.

William could not help but stare at her petite body. While watching her, he remembered that he was on his honeymoon, and this was his stepdaughter he was watching bathe.

William looked away and went back inside the villa so he could not see her anymore. While enjoying his drink on the couch, he could not get the image of her body out of his head. His dick was so hard. At least she did not notice him earlier; that could create an awkward relationship between them down the road. As he heard the water turn off, he just hoped Lilly would return to her villa and find something else to do. He hoped she would not just hang out and watch a movie with him. He was not sure if he could be around her without thinking of her body.

Lilly came out with a towel wrapped loosely around her body. She looked at William and saw the look on his face. "Is everything ok?" Lilly asked.

William said, "Everything is fine," while staring at her and longing to see her body again.

Lilly walked to him and said, " Your face is so red. It looks like you have a fever. If you need me to take care of you until Mom gets back, I can do that."

"No, it is alright. Please get dressed and go back to your villa." Said William aggravated. He had a raging hard-on. She was so close to him that he could smell her from where she was. She smelled so good and looked good even when she was all wet.

Lilly looked at William, noticing his hard dick, and said, "When I was in the ocean, I was hoping you would join me. When I was inside taking a shower, I saw you watching me from the deck. I was pretending that I did not notice you, but I did. It made me feel so hot to have you watch me. I wanted you to fuck me right there."

William said, "Wait. What are you saying?"

Lilly looked at him intently with her eyes full of lust and passion. She said, "And even now, I'm standing before you with nothing but a towel on. You still won't fuck me. Maybe I need to start." She put him down on the couch, put her legs over him, and sat in his lap facing him.

William tried to stop her, but she was forceful. He didn't want to hurt her. If he stopped her by force, her towel would come undone. He began to say, "We can't do..." but her kiss cut him off. All the thoughts of Megan raging in his head began to calm and slowly slipped away.

Lilly felt William begin to kiss her back. She knew that this was what she wanted. She slowly undid the towel revealing her entire body. She stopped kissing him and said, "I wanted you since the day my mom brought you home. I had my door cracked that night. I watched you as you fucked my mom. It made me super horny. She might be good, but I am much better at sucking cock."

She stood up and dropped the towel on the floor, allowing William to view her entire body. It was even better up close. William thought this was insane, and her body was unbelievable. Her body was mostly dry. Except for her pussy that was still sloppily wet, but it was not water. It was her pussy juice that was making it wet.

As Lilly got down on her knees, she unbuttoned William's pants with her mouth. His huge dick instantly popped out. "Oh, Daddy. It's so big," she said and immediately started sucking. As she was sucking his dick, she could smell the tip of his dick leaking his semen. She could taste his pre-cum.

"Lilly, we can't be doing this," William struggled to say. He thought he had more control than this but was losing to her. He did not want to stop, but he could not help it. "This is so wrong," William said.

"Yes, it's so wrong. You're right," said Lilly excitedly as she continued to suck his dick.

"Oh, Lilly. It feels so good, Lilly. Your mouth is amazing. I hadn't been able to do this in so long. I might cum soon," Said William without realizing what he had said.

Lilly said, "Don't wait. Just cum in my mouth. I want it all in my mouth." She wrapped her lips tightly around his dick as he cummed inside her mouth. She did not spill a single drop. Her mouth was full of his semen, and she swallowed every last drop.

Lilly said, "See, I swallowed it all. I'm so happy that you finally gave in. Admit that you like doing something bad like this. You know it felt amazing."

William officially gave in and said, "I can't resist. This feels too good. It has been so long that I feel this good."

"Let's do it right now. I don't think I can wait any longer. Fuck me, Daddy," said Lilly. William did not wait. He grabbed Lilly and laid her down on the bed. Her wet pussy was already soaking wet. She breathed heavily while looking at his rock-hard dick rubbing against her pussy. She was longing to have it inside her. Lilly said, "Please don't tease me like that. Don't be so mean to me, Daddy."

"You're my good little girl," said William as he pushed his penis inside her tight pussy. "Your pussy is so tight. It feels so good. Oh. That feels good."

"Oh, Daddy. You are huge. It feels so good," said Lilly with her moans. "I am Daddy's little whore. I am helping Daddy cheat on my Mommy. So fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me till your penis can't take it anymore. Just fuck me," said Lilly as she pulled him closer with her legs.

William could feel her throbbing clit. Lilly could feel his throbbing dick. They were both joined together so deeply. He squeezed her tits with his hands, he realized they weren't as big as her mom's but still felt good. They were decent size for a petite girl. William began to lick her nipples violently. Lilly said, "I'm too sensitive there. If you lick there, I'm going to go crazy. Oh shit. Yeah, fuck me. I am Cumming. Fuck me. Ooohhhh."

Even though she finished, she stayed completely naked and lay on top of William. She looked at him and asked, "You said you hadn't done it in so long. What did you mean? Don't you do it with Mom?"

"Your mom said we should stop doing it and wait till we were married to have sex again. And we were engaged for 10 months," said William.

Lilly said, "If mom is not giving you any, I'll always be here to relieve you of any stress. I don't want to let you go yet; I want to go again. We still have time before Mom gets back from the spa treatment. I can make it feel better for you now that I know what you like."

"You really are a horny little girl," said William.

Lilly laughed cutely, then said, "Like I said. I'm daddy's little whore."

Lilly began to suck on Williams's penis again to make him hard. It was not long before Williams's penis got hard again.

"It's so hard again. Are you ready to penetrate me again? I'll be on top this time, " Lilly said as she jumped on top. Lilly slowly put his penis inside her and began moving her hips. "Oh, Daddy. It's bigger than last time," she said and kissed William.

As Megan walked the villa, she said, "I'm back and...what the hell is going on?" Megan had caught them fucking.

Lilly was still fucking William while Megan was freaking out. Lilly said, "Calm down, Mom. I just wanted to have a little fun with my new Daddy." as she kissed William again.

Megan frantically said, "Lilly, STOP. This is not right."

William said, "Your mom is right, Lilly. We shouldn't have done this. You need to stop."

Lilly did not stop moving her hips. She continued to fuck William and said, "Come on, Mom. I know you want it too. We can enjoy him together. I can't believe you wanted to keep him all to yourself." Lilly said as she moved her hips faster. "Ohh. It feels so good."

Megan said, "I guess it was inevitable that you would try to fuck William eventually. I just didn't think it would be on our honeymoon."

William said, "Let me get this straight. You knew she would try something like this?" as he seized Lilly's hips and fucked her harder.

Megan smiled and said, "You try to act surprised, William? You ask that while you are fucking my daughter harder and faster than you were a minute ago." Megan looked at Lilly, Lilly wanted this too much, and Megan really did want to join.

Megan walked over to Lilly and William and took off her dress, revealing that she was not wearing anything underneath. She shoved her bare breast into Williams's mouth. He immediately began to suck on her nipple. "Lilly, I want to fuck him too," Megan said.

Lilly shouted, "Oh. It feels so good. I'm almost there." Lilly was moving her hip faster. William thrust into Lilly as deeply as he could while sucking on Megan's nipples. He couldn't resist, so he cummed inside Lilly. Lilly cummed at the same time as him. She shouted, "I came. I can feel your penis pumping inside of me. It's so warm." She was breathing hard and trying to catch her breath. "That felt great. Thanks, Daddy."

Megan said, "Wait. Did you just cum inside my daughter, William?"

"Well. Yea," said William. "She also sucked my cum out of my dick and swallowed it earlier. She's very good at oral."

"What are you going to do if she gets pregnant?" Megan asked with worried.

Lilly said, "I actually wouldn't mind as long as it was yours, Daddy."

Megan said to Lilly a little bit harshly, "Don't talk crazy, Lilly. Besides, it's my turn."

Lilly smiled and said, "Fine, but don't forget to share him." Lilly kissed William again and said, "We can do it again later." As she got off and walked into the bathroom to take another shower.

William said calmly to Megan, "I'm sorry. I never thought she could seduce me so easily. If you want to hate me, I will accept that, and I will do whatever I can to make it up to you."

Megan said, "Shut up," as she jumped onto William. "I'm glad you're still hard enough for me. It's been so long for both of us. I'm not sure if I could wait much longer." William was confused, but he didn't care as he saw her pussy take his dick right in. She started moving her hips slowly.

William started moving slowly too. Compared to Lilly, Lilly's pussy was tighter, but Megan was able to move her hips in perfect motion and take his dick without hurting too much. "Yeah. That feels good, Megan," he said in disbelief that she accepted what he did.

"See. It is so much better when we wait. Ahhh," Megan said as she began to scream in pleasure. This made William more excited, and he instantly flipped Megan over. With his vicious thrust, he was making her go insane. The pleasure she was having was similar to William when he was fucked by Lilly.

William took over Megan's entire body. With their bodies tightly pressed together, William could reach deeper inside.

With the shouting from both of them, Lilly could easily hear them. Lilly said to herself, "I wonder if she's better at sex than me? I know I'm better at oral, but maybe my pussy isn't as good for him. Either way, I want him now." She began to rub her pussy. She knew it was still Megan's turn, and the finger would not do it anymore. She ran out there and said, "I want some too." as she saw William on top of Megan. She pressed her breast against him and said, "I want you to suck on my nipples too, Daddy. Don't leave me out."

William began to suck on Lilly's nipples while fucking Megan. Megan said, "Lilly, it's my turn. William, you're such a perv. And Lilly, you're such as slut."

"Yes, I am, Mom. I'm daddy's slut." Said Lilly. As William made circular motions with his tongue, Lilly said, "Wait, Daddy. I'm so sensitive there. Ahhh." He began to rub her clit, and she realized his fingers were better than hers.

Megan was close to coming; she said, "Right here. Oh. Yeah. Right there. Cum inside me. Fill me up." Megan came, and so did William. He poured out every last bit of semen, then rolled off of his wife, Megan. "That....was amazing. That was your best work yet. I can't breathe," Megan said as she was panting for breath.

Lilly was looking at all the semen coming out of her mother's pussy and realized something. "Wait, Daddy, you came inside Mom more than inside me." As she began to suck on Williams's penis, she said, "You must let me clean your dick as punishment." Lilly was sucking so hard; her lips were tight around his dick. Megan was also doing it.

William was ready to cum, so he said, "Open your mouth, both of you." They did as he said; he came in both of their mouths and faces. As he was completely done, he fell back and said, "I can't go again anymore."

Megan said, "Well, I guess both of us are just too much for you."

Lilly said as she was licking the cum off her lips, "Even so, to go this many times makes Daddy better than anyone, right? Also, his cum is super delicious."

Megan said, "That's true. I think I want it for dinner every night." After licking the semen off her lips, she cleaned William's dick again. After that, she lay with William absolutely naked and held him tightly. Lilly joined in and held him from behind.

Nestled between Megan and Lilly, William slowly started to fall asleep. Lilly said, "How are we going to do this? Neither of us will give him up now. Will he have sex with both of us when we want? How can we do this without feeling jealousy or resentment toward one another other?"

Megan said, "We will just have to work out an agreement. One thing you need to understand, Lilly. He is still my husband."

"Yeah, I guess," said Lilly as she closed her eyes, put her head on William's shoulder, and fell asleep.

Megan smiled and said, "Silly girl," as she put her head down on William's arm and said, "Goodnight" to William and Lilly as she went to sleep.

When William heard that they would make an arrangement, he knew he would have sex with them every day and night, keeping both of them happy. This marriage was the best thing that ever happened to him.

To be continued

Please comment, rate this story, and follow me for more.