Honeymooners Day at the Beach

Story Info
Making new friends and an encounter with the authorities.
868 words
4.18
4.6k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my last story here I mentioned giving my new husband a blowjob on the beach, and someone asked if there was a story to tell there. There is, and this is what happened.

We were staying in a friend's apartment in a coastal town in south west Spain, with great beaches in walking distance. I'm not much of a fan of lying on a beach all day, my red hair and pale complexion means I don't really tan well, but there was a clothing optional area that we just couldn't resist visiting now and again.

Our first visit turned out to be the most fun, we found an area away from the crowds, our nearest neighbours were half a dozen local women having a day out with wine and a picnic to celebrate a 40th birthday, who invited us to join them. At that point, Jim had his shorts on, I was fully dressed in t-shirt and bikini pants, and our new friends had their tops off. Accepting their hospitality, taking my top off seemed the right thing to do.

Which was when Jim realised that all eyes were on him. Raised eyebrows and encouraging noises from our new friends "A birthday present for Marisol, please!" Nothing for it but to step out of his shorts and show the ladies what he had to offer. "Now, a kiss for Marisol!" Jim duly obliged with a quick kiss on her lips.

A couple of the women were looking at me -- "Is this OK?" To which my response was carry on, ladies, (one or two had a sly feel of his ass by this time, anyway). Perhaps time to liven things up, I thought, and produced my bottle of sun cream. Looking as wide-eyed and innocent as I could, I explained that it would not be good if he suffered sunburn in that very sensitive area, squeezed a dollop of cream onto my hand, and proceeded to rub it onto Jim's rapidly stiffening cock. Laughter, squeals of delight and general applause from the company.

One of the ladies looked at me, indicated Marisol, and mouthed "Birthday girl?" I gave her a big grin and thumbs up. "Your turn Marisol! Happy Birthday!" Her jaw dropped as she realised what was expected of her, she tried to move back, but her friends pushed her forward. I took her by the hand, said "Go for it girl!" and put her hand on Jim's cock. She may have been reluctant up till then, she was red-faced, but her reluctance quickly gave way to enthusiasm and Jim's self-control was no match for Marisol's handjob.

So there I was, on my honeymoon, sitting on a beach watching my husband wanked off by a woman we hadn't even met an hour earlier. I have to say that hadn't been on my "things to do on my honeymoon" list but there again, maybe that was just because I hadn't thought of it!

While Marisol was wiping Jim's "end product" off her hands, she said something in Spanish we didn't get. One of the women translated -- she said the last time she'd given a boy (other than her husband) a handjob was on her 20th birthday, 20 years ago to the day. That, of course, was before she met her husband. He didn't know about that, and she hoped he never finds out about today's either.

We spent a couple of relaxing hours drinking wine, eating snacks and splashing about in the sea, Jim stayed naked, we all stayed topless, and all was right in the world.

Making our way back along the beach, I felt the need to do something nice to round off the afternoon. After all, I had a naked man with me, so, a glance around, no-one in sight, and I'm on my knees with Jim's cock in my mouth. I've loved giving blowjobs since the first time I did it, my best friend Helen will tell you I'm the most enthusiastic cocksucker she's ever met* and I tend to get completely absorbed in the moment, to the exclusion of everything else.

Which is why I was only vaguely aware of Jim saying something just before he shot his cum into my mouth. And then I went from feeling pleased with myself to mild panic as I realised he was talking to two women who were standing watching us. Two uniformed women...

Well, we didn't know there were beach patrols. However, they were very understanding (not to say amused!) and told us that while this (pointing at my naked husband) was perfectly fine that (pointing at my mouth) was not allowed on a public beach. "NO sex!" Well, I might have argued that a blowjob wasn't really sex, but for once I thought the better of arguing the point.

So a perfect day out wasn't spoiled by a fine for improper behaviour. A lesson learned, though, and we were much more careful for the rest of our stay.

*Enthusiastic though I always was, out hockey teammate Elaine wins that title -- she was the undisputed queen of Blindfold Blowjob, one of our favourite -- and one of our naughtiest -- student games