Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was your mother's doing, Patty. She could drive a sane person crazy, in a matter of moments. She gives you oblique hints, and then tells you to figure it out."

"My mom used to tell me stories about how she did the same thing to my dad. Even though they were only together for a relatively short period of time, she would drive him crazy doing it to him."

Stephano ran his hand over the area where Patty's hair has been cut off. It was slightly more than an inch long now, and he kissed the spot the surgeon had to cut into her head.

"I can't wait for your hair grow back and cover the scar. It is the only imperfection on your body."

"Steph, do you want to play, or do you want to talk?"

"Honestly, my love, I missed you so much, I would like to talk. I know that sounds funny coming from me, but I almost lost you. I was never so frightened in my life. I want to hold you, keep you close and safe in my arms, and talk about our future together."

Patty crawled on top of his body, lay her head on his shoulder, and did not move.

She said, "We have a lot of work to do, if you want to get married in 6 weeks. I want to invite everyone from Fire Department Party. They deserve to be at a happy occasion, rather than a traumatic one. My father will probably want the Attorney General, his staff and friends to be invited. They are close friends. Everyone from Imperial's, Michael and his family, and a whole host of other dignitaries have to be invited. We are looking at well over 500 people, plus the security arrangements. You had better pick out a perfect day, because if it rains, I will kill you."

"Since when do I have control over the weather?"

"You had better talk to your new best friend, and arrange it with her."

"When did your mother and I become best friends?"

"I am here, lying on top of you, aren't I? Who gave you the hints to get me here?"

"Patty, I told you I would keep my mother, because it was too hard dealing with yours."

"I know, Steph, but I have a feeling she is not through with you yet."

"You have no idea, how warm and fuzzy that makes me feel, Patricia. It makes me want to grab a porcupine and hug it."

"Steph does this thing ever wake up? I know it has a problem staying up, but I did not know it has a problem waking up."

"I told you I wanted to talk. If I wanted to play, he would be awake."

"I am all talked out, and I want to play. You know the rules. We have broken a great many of them. The others I have to save for our wedding night; so teach me more. I want to please my husband on our wedding night. Otherwise, you will force me to go to Jemma, and start taking lessons."

"No, you will not. I will give you all the instructions you need to please me. You will tell me everything your body wants for me to please you."

"Steph, I think it's waking up. Was it something I said?"

"You bet your ass it was."

"Oh no you don't, I am not getting spanked again."

"I don't see why not, you came when I spanked you last time."

"I most certainly did not cum."

"Would you like me to prove it?"

"Is there a less painful way to prove it?"

"I could try, but it will not be as much fun for you, or for me."

"I don't know how much fun it was for you, Stephano, but it certainly was no fun for me."

"I thought you did not lie. You came when I spanked you, and you know it."

"You are a real bastard Stephano. You know there is only one-way I can prove you are wrong. I have to let you spank me again, and that is not fair."

"I will make it fair, Patty. If you do not cum, when I am finished spanking you, I will buy a punishment paddle, and you can use it on me."

"I don't know what a punishment paddle is."

"It is a paddle they used to indoctrinate freshman into a fraternity. The 'Pledges' have to bend over, naked, and each member of the fraternity uses the paddle to smack them on their ass. It is a very demeaning and very painful process. I was not able to sit for 3 days after my initiation."

"I could not do that to you, I might seriously hurt you."

"Patty, if 75 men did not destroy my rear end, I doubt that you could hurt me anymore than they did."

"75 men hit you with a punishment paddle, and you were still able to walk?"

"I didn't say that, did I? I was helped into an ice bath, which nearly killed me. I thought I would die from that experience, but they assured me it would help ease the pain. It did, and I was grateful afterwards. Many of the other pledges did not make it through their initiation, and I can understand why. When I became president as a senior, I did away with the punishment paddle, because I thought it was too cruel for any member to go through."

"Steph, you even had a soft side, when you were in college."

"You won't say that, when you hear what I replaced it with."

"Oh God, what did you, and your evil mind do?"

"Each pledge had to prove they took the virginity of 3 women by the end of their First Semester. They could not say they did it, they had to prove it. The girl had to admit it to another fraternity member, or put it in writing."

"I take it back, Stephano. You do not have a heart. You had a constant hard-on, while you were in college."

Stephano kissed her nose, and said, "You knew that about me from the first day we met."

"I accept your challenge, Steph. If your punishment paddle is anything less than you advertised it to be, I will make one for my own use, and experiment with it on you."

"Patty, have I ever told you how much I love your ass?"

"Yes, Stephano, you have. However, I have lost a lot of weight, and I fear you will be disappointed when you see it. I didn't lose a lot of weight from my chest. There is only one other area I could lose it from, and that is it."

"I will be the judge of that, Patty. Get off me, move down to the end of the bed, and get ready to be spanked 10 times. I can't wait to see you cum again."

"You have absolutely no chance, Stephano. It didn't happen the first time. It will not happen this time either. I hope you love the punishment paddle. I am going to give it to you good."

"Do you want to bet?"

"This is your bet dummy."

"Girl, you have just sealed your fate."

Patty stood at the end of the bed, waiting for him to move into position. When he was ready, she laid her body across his knees, and waited for the first indignity. She felt his hand move across her buttocks. He moved her body back, until he was satisfied with her position. He told her to spread her legs, in order to maintain her balance. She did not remember him telling her to do this last time, but she did not argue with him. She moved her feet until they were 24 inches apart, and realized she was much more stable and comfortable in this position.

Stephano asked, "Are you comfortable, and ready?"

She was about to answer him, when she received the first punishing strike on her tender bottom.

She screamed in pain. "You son of a bitch; you ask me a question, and caught me off guard. I will bite you the next time I have your cock in my mouth."

"We have a bet, and if you cannot take the punishment the bet is off."

"You had all this planned Stephano. I am going to..."

His second blow hit her, and she screeched to the high heavens again. This time she did not talk to him, and waited for the third blow. She lowered her head onto her hands and began concentrating on happier moments in her life.

She felt his hand tenderly moving around her buttocks, trying to lure her back to the here and now. She felt him delve into the furrow, between the cheeks of her ass, and play with the small exit that was there. She tightened her cheeks like a steel trap, to stop him from playing with it. The third collision between his right hand, and the cheeks of her ass occurred swiftly.

He warned her, "Patty, the next time you try to keep me from an area of your body, by constricting your muscles around my hand, instead of relaxing, and letting your body enjoy the sensations that are running through it, you will scream loud enough for the horses to hear you at the far end of the property. You are not allowed to say another word, until I have hit you, the 10th time. Do you understand?"

She raised her head from her hands, and nodded meekly."

"I am in control here. I am going to hit you seven more times. You are going to concentrate on having a huge orgasm, just like you had the last time. You are going to relax and enjoy it. You are going to listen to your body, and not your mind. Do you understand?"

Patty was about to say something nasty to him, when she remembered his warning. There was something in the tone of his voice that demanded she obey him completely. It made her feel as if he was her master. She picked up her head and nodded meekly.

"Very good, lay down your head, and listen to everything your body tells you. If you listen to anything else I will know, because your body will tense up, and I will hit you harder each time you disobey me."

She tried to relax as his hand continued roving over her bottom tenderly. She did not remember him doing this the last time. She could not say, or do anything, without fear of retribution.

As she relaxed, under his tender ministrations, he let loose the fifth assault on her bottom, but for some reason, she did not cry out in pain. She settled down into her position and resumed thinking where she left off. She felt his hand move into the furrow of her behind again, and this time as it passed over the tiny star, she did not react.

Stephano leaned down and kissed her head. "Good girl," He continued running his hand up and down to split between the cheeks of her ass. She felt his hand move lower, to her perineum, and she froze.

Instantly, she was in pain for the sixth time from the contact of his hand on her bottom. He screamed at her. "What did I tell you? You have no rights here, until I hit you 10 times. If you do not cum by the tenth time, you can use the punishment paddle on me. You will relax and listen to your body. You will do nothing else, unless I tell you to do it."

Patty nodded her head, subserviently, and resumed her position. She wanted to tell him to go fuck himself, but she held her tongue. She did not remember him doing these things to her last time, but she did not want to get hit any harder than he just did. Her eyes were glassy, but she refused to cry; at least not yet. She had not reached that point.

Stephano's hands began to work in tandem. His left hand played with the nipple of her left breast, while his right hand returned to her perineum. He rubbed the area between her asshole and pussy, until he heard a low moan, and felt fluid start to flow. He did not want her to cross over that threshold just yet, so he removed his right hand swiftly, and hit her for the seventh time.

Involuntarily Patty said, "Oh fuck."

With irritation and his voice Stephano asked, "Did you say something?"

"Yes, it slipped out."

"If anything slips out again, I am going to fuck you in the ass."

"I am not sure if that is against the rules, Steph?"

Stephano was slightly taken aback by then answer. Had she just given him permission to fuck her in the ass, before they were married, or was it a slip of the tongue? They would have to discuss that later.

"Do you want to concede now that you are going to have an orgasm, or do you want to continue lying to yourself?"

"I have not had an orgasm. You are treating me like a piece of meat, and I will not cum for you under these conditions."

"I am not treating you like a piece of meat. I am only trying to show you that you are stubborn woman. You will not allow yourself the pleasures of your own body. You refuse to let yourself go, even when a man loves you beyond all else. While you were in a coma, I rarely left your side. I would not let them cut another hole in you, because you are perfect the way you were. If you were going to die, I was going to die alongside you, because my life would have been worthless without you. Here you are telling me that I am treating you like something I bought the store. I loved you from the moment I saw you. Sometimes I was an asshole in the way I treated you. However, I grew up, and learned the value of loving someone as special, and as rare as you are. You are in the position you are now, because you refuse to acknowledge that sometimes pain can produce pleasure. We would not be together if that was not true."

Patty said, "I am going to enjoy hitting you with the paddle, Steph. If you believe pain can bring pleasure, you are going to be very happy with me."

"Just remember, 'Little One,' you only get to use the paddle, if you do not cum."

"I will lift weights, until the paddle arrives. I want to make sure you feel a great deal of pain." Or

Stephano laughed, "Lifting 2 pound weights will not help you that much Patty."

"Shut up, and get this over with. Then, I will poison your food."

"Should I invite Brad over to be my food taster?"

"Are you reneging on your debt? It's getting cold in here."

"I am going to warm you; from your bottom, up. Resume your position madam."

"I am glad you're using your hand, because that other thing is still not awake."

"There was a time Patricia, all you wanted to do was avoid that thing. Now you have developed a keen interest in it. I wouldn't worry too much about it. When the time comes, he will keep you busy enough."

"All talk and no action, Stephano."

"The only reason there is no action, Patricia, is because you want to remain a virgin, until our wedding night. If you wish to void that contract, say the word, and I will remove that little piece of flesh from you right now."

Patricia knew her bluff had been called. She dropped her head and said, "You know I won't do that, Steph."

"Patty, you should know I will not take it from you, until our wedding night. I have told you that many times." I will buy

She smiled at him, crawled across his lap, and resumed her subservient position. He told her to spread her legs and immediately resumed playing with his target areas. Soon her hips were swaying, as they had been previously, and the fluids were leaking out of her body.

Stephano decided it was time. He would drive her over the edge, like a boat going over a waterfall. He would put her through pain and pleasure, in a continuous riot of opposite sensations. He moved his finger forward of her perineum, and touched opening of her vagina, and will see you as is his with two fingers.

Patty's eyes opened wide and she screamed, "No, don't..."

Before the next word was out of her mouth, he smacked her for the eighth time. As the pitch of her scream was lessening, two fingers were moving up and down the lips of her vulva, causing them to puff up to their maximum size. Her clit hood swelled with blood, turning bright red, and her clit popped out of its covering, crying out for attention. Her body was confused. The throbbing pain in her backside never relented. The Thalamus in her brain, and the pain receptors in her spinal column were working at light speed, delivering messages of agony throughout her body. However, her Pituitary Gland was sending messages to each of her sexual organs that Nirvana was just millimeters away. Concentrate, it kept saying, concentrate on his fingers, and as much as she tried to avoid thinking about having an orgasm, this annoying message getting through to her sexual centers.

Then, he changed his attack and zeroed in on that tiniest pleasure center. Everything else stopped, as his fingers zeroed in on her clitoris. Three fingers were working continuously on the tiny center of nerves.

Patty tried desperately to move away her hips away from those fingers. She had to avoid them, but he quickly warned her of the consequences of her actions.

She screamed at him, "I can't stand it, I can't, I can't..." She moved her hips rapidly and attempted to get away from his fingers. When she did, she suffered the punishment of her actions.

Stephano smacked her for the ninth time. Patricia screamed in protest. When her mind returned from the agony, those three fingers were riotously playing a tattoo on her clit. Beat after beat, they pounded a symphony on the bundle of more than 8000 connected nerve ending that formed her clitoris. Patricia's head reared back, her mouth opened, and just prior to the moment she was about to explode, he removed his hand and stopped everything.

Patty's mind and body hung in limbo. She did not understand what was happening. Her pain center sent out messages that the pain was diminishing. Her sexual frustration was rising. She wanted to lift her head to see what he was doing, but she was afraid to look. 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 20 seconds, she could no longer stand the suspense. She lifted her head, and turned to look at him just in time to see him smile at her, and bring his hand down, with all his might, for the 10th time.

Patty screamed in the agony. Her cheeks flamed red. Her pain center is overloaded and short-circuited her systems. The messages of ecstasy, from her Pituitary gland, were no longer restricted by the pain impulses. She was overtaken by an immense orgasm that shook her body to its core. She screamed as her essence poured out of her body, in a heady profusion of pleasure and pain. She flooded his lap, legs, and bed. She continued squirting, until a puddle formed on the floor. She lowered her head onto her hands to rest once again. The bastard had won. Her husband had won, and he had timed it perfectly. She had no recourse. He had bragging rights in their bedroom. She would kill him if he ever mentioned it to anyone, EVER.

He rubbed her behind, as she whimpered, and calmed down. Stephano asked, "How are you feeling, baby?"

She covered her face, smiled, and said, "Kiss my ass, you aberrant bastard."

His answer was as direct as hers. He slipped his arms under her hips, and raised her ass high enough so he could kiss both cheeks easily. While he was there, he decided to take little love bites out of those luscious, bruised cheeks."

"Stop that you idiot, it hurts."

"Patty, I don't know where you lost weight, but it definitely was not from here. These are as luscious as ever."

"Let me go, you pervert. You would say anything to get back into my good graces now."

"No, I don't have to do anything. We made a bet; you lost, and I won. It is just as simple as that. If you want to continue sulking about it, that is your prerogative. However, you have a wedding to plan, and you won't do a very good job of it, while you are angry with me. If you want me to help, I will be more than happy to do my share. We need to get you a dress, which could be time-consuming. We have to find a place to hold the reception and the wedding. It is time to get a move on it lady."

"Mister Valentino, are you going senile?"

Stephano thought for a minute, looked at her, and said, "Why, what did I do wrong now?"

"I seem to remember you had the entire wedding planned. While I was unconscious you told me you were going to marry me, in the one place I was happy, which is on this ranch. You told me you were going to cover the entire place with large tents. The affair was going to be catered by 'Mama Leones, and Ruth Chris Steakhouse.' You told me all these wonderful things, while I was asleep. I remember everything you said. Were you just talking, or did you mean what you said?"

Stephano knew he was trapped. He didn't remember saying these things, but if Patty said she remembered him saying it, and was now questioning if he meant it, or not, he would agree with anything she said.

"Patty, if that is what you remember me saying, that is what I will do. It will be the wedding of your dreams, and nothing will stand in my way of my giving it to you."

"Now, Stephano, what is this thing about fucking me in the ass. Isn't that going to hurt? Doesn't that other thing have to get hard, first? I haven't seen it hard, in a very long time. Should you see a doctor about it, before we get married? Are you sure you will be able to have children with me? Are you going to be able to have children with anyone? I really do want to have children, and if I can't get them from you, I guess I could always have Brad stand in for you."

123456...9