Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda said, "It's all right, Joseph. We have plenty of shovels here, and we will all help you."

Joe stopped in his tracks. "She called me Joseph. She doesn't do that unless I have done something wrong. I don't think I've done anything wrong. Bob, let's get this over with, so I can find out what my wife is thinking about."

Cassie asked if they could stand side-by-side so they could take pictures of them before they started fighting. Joe was 6'11" tall and weighed nearly 280 pounds. He was almost pure muscle. He loved working with wood, and carried planks of it around, like they were twigs. He put the new steel roof on this house by himself, and he loved every minute of it. At 1.5 pounds per square foot, Alan and Sergeant had a hard time picking up one 12-foot panel at a time. Joe hoisted one up on his shoulder, climbed up the ladder, and put it in place, without breaking a sweat. The man was a marvel of strength and agility.

After the pictures were taken, the two men shook hands, and backed away from each other Susan asked if they were ready, and both men, "Yes."

The fight was on. Joe was more cautious after seeing what happened to Sergeant. He got into his wrestlers stance, with his feet wide apart, well balanced and into a crouch that brought his center of gravity down low.

Bob took a karate stance and waited for Joe to attack. He knew Joe was right-handed so he circled to his left, looking for an attack on his deltoid muscle and the nerves that were connected to his neck.

As Joe moved in, Bob tumbled to Joe's left, and hit him with a strong chop to the deltoid muscle region and backed away quickly.

Joe grabbed the muscle, and was in obvious pain. He was a professional and did not react with rage. He stayed away until the pain subsided, and returned to his defense position.

Bob saw that Joe widened his stance and attempted to keep him from circling around him again. However, this gave him an unexpected opening Joe never thought of. He moved in, just outside of Joe's reach, and in a lightning move, dove between Joe's legs, spun around, and was on his back before Joe could react. His left hand was around Joe's neck, pulling hard with his right. He did not expect Joe to give in to this chokehold, because as a wrestler, he had broken it thousands of times before. He waited for Joe's next move and when it came, he was ready. Both of Joe's pinkies were exposed, and he grabbed them, pulling them back, until Joe was in excruciating pain and could not continue.

Joe yelled, "I give up. I give up, you win."

No one there knew what happened. Everything seemed to be okay, and it did not look like Joe was in trouble until he yelled. No one could believe what happened.

Bob got off Joe's back, and when Joe turned around and he said, "If I knew that move, when I was wrestling, I would have been undefeated. Great going Bob; that was a really smooth move."

Sergeant asked, "What happened out there, Joe? You didn't look like you are in any trouble."

"Bob is a sneaky as they come. He knew I could break the chokehold, and he waited for me to do it. As soon as my hands were in the right position, he grabbed both my pinkies and wrenched them back, until I could not take the pain anymore. He is as smooth as they come."

Susan looked at her husband and said, "There is only one person left, and guess who that might be, Alan?"

He replied, "I think my concussion is coming back from when Sergeant hit me. I think I will pass."

Susan said, "Get out there you pussy, before I get my rifle, and shoot you in the heart. Do you want to test Doctor Vincennes skills again?"

"No dear, I will just go out there and lie down on the ground, and say he won."

Bob said, "I knew all you FBI pukes were wusses. You couldn't pass the tests for the CIA, as little men like I did. You would have broken and told everything you knew to the Russians, after an hour in Lefotovo prison. I was there for three years, and gave them nothing. Go sit on your wife's lap, she has more gumption than you do."

Alan was pissed. "I went undercover with the Chicago mob right out of school for a year and a half. I helped take them down. They sent me straight to Miami after that and I helped take down the Cuban mob. Try doing that straight out of school. I have three stars in my file that no one will ever see, because my work was so secret. Bruno Valentino sent a hit squad out here just to kill me. Six of them made it into the hospital where I was. I took all six of them down by myself, after having surgery. So go fuck yourself with your tails of prison, and spy stories."

"So let's see if you have anything left in your memory banks, FBI man."

"I don't have to prove anything to you CIA man."

"No you don't; you have to prove it to yourself."

No one said a word. A challenge to his manhood had been presented. A decision was forthcoming; either way, to them Alan would always be Alan, but what would Alan think of himself, if he turned it down.

Finally, he said, "If you hold anything back just to make me feel good about myself, I swear, as God is my witness, you will not leave this city alive."

"You have my word, I will give you everything I have, and you will go down, hard."

Now Susan was worried. She said, "Alan, please don't do this. I don't want you to be hurt."

He turned to her angrily and said, "You set this up. You wanted this. Now it's here, and I am not going to back down."

All the laughing and joking was gone. The area was deathly quiet. This match-up had removed the air from everyone's lungs. Even Callum was still. This was a no holds barred, bared knuckle brawl between combatants that held no love for each other.

Susan could not bring herself to ask if they were ready. Amanda could not do it, either.

Finally, Bob, asked, "Are you ready?"

He answered, "Yes."

Both men bowed to each other, and took a classic karate stance. Before the first blow was landed, Alan yelled, "Stop."

Everyone was astounded that he had capitulated before the fight began.

Alan backed away, and took off his belt, with its large metal buckle. He had forgotten about it before fight started. Bob nodded, and they resumed their fighting positions.

Bob was much faster than Alan, and was always on the offense. Alan put up a very stout defense, and was at times successful in landing body blows with his legs.

Bob changed to a Kempo attack profile, which Alan had never seen before. It was brutal and Bob's attacks at his legs were taking its toll. Alan's only chances were to go over the top of his leg thrusts, when he saw Bob attempting to go for his legs. He adjusted his stance, and when he recognized the moves coming, he sprung forward, using Bob's chest as a springboard, and wound up behind him. He reversed himself, grabbed Bob under his left arm, and spun him to the ground. He had his first offenses position, and he intended to make the most of it. He forced Bob's face into the dirt, and ground it in for effect. Alan knew he could not hold this position forever, but he held Bob down for a very long time. Finally, Bob was able to rotate his body, until they were 180° opposite one another, and the hold was broken.

Alan saw malice in Bob's eyes, as he spit out the dirt and gravel Alan forced him to eat. Alan expected a fierce attack at any second, and when he saw Bob start to run at him, he expected a fearsome kick. He had three choices, jump up to try to avoid it, stand his ground, and try to block it, or hit the dirt, and have Bob go over him. He decided on the latter of the three. As Bob was about to make his move, Alan hit the ground flat on his back. If he had jumped, both Bob's feet would have impacted his groin area, disabling him. If he had stayed in a standing position, Bob's feet would have impacted his chest. It would have been impossible to block them, and would have impacted his chest full force. However, because he was lying flat on his back, he watched Bob fly over him, and land 5 feet away, on his ass, cursing a blue streak.

Alan got up, smiling, and resumed the fighting stance.

Bob was furious with himself, and seeing a smile on Alan's face did not make him feel any better about his last offenses move. He bowed to Alan and came at him more methodically. He had decided 'no more fancy stuff.' He was just going to wear Alan down, until he could not take any more punishment. His speed and stamina caused Alan to capitulate in the end. He was not down on the ground, he remained standing. He just could not take any more punishment. He grabbed Bob like a boxer, and did not let him go. He asked him, "Have my arms tired out your hands, yet?"

Bob replied, "No, I can go on for another 10 or 15 seconds. How about you?"

"No, I've had enough for today. I think I'll go to church, and thank God, I'm still alive."

The match lasted 22 minutes 37 seconds, and both men hugged each other when it was over.

Bob said, "Great match Alan, if you ever want a job, call me. You are as good as advertised. I know all about you. I knew all about you, before I came here. My boss has friends in very high places. Michael Free says hello, and wants you to know that the big three will go on trial next summer. He wanted to make sure that you were still tough enough to testify. You are; both physically and mentally."

"I am going to kill that son of a bitch. If he doesn't scare me to death by threatening to send someone the head of the NSA wants to kill, he sends me someone to beat the shit out of me. Isn't it wonderful having a friend like him?"

"Actually, I am here for another purpose, Alan. I need information on Harold Chase, and his new bride. My boss, Dycke Schneider, is looking for a present for the bride and groom that is totally and completely devious, perverted, and out of the ordinary."

Alan said, "You're looking for a present for Callie? So what's the problem; the answer is more obvious than the question."

76. Male Bonding.

As soon as the aircraft's wheels cleared the ground, Harold was on the phone, arranging his visit with Dycke.

Dycke look at the caller ID, and when he answered he said, "How does it feel to be a bachelor, again?"

"Lonely, you asshole. However, when your wife gets home, I would have all of those white strips of cloth available, because she is going to kill you."

"I don't like the sound of that Harold. What did you do to me this time?"

"When your lovely wife got off the airplane, she walked straight over to me and gave me a huge kiss. The only thing she left out was tongue. Callie was standing next to me, and steam was coming out of her ears, until Payne told her you instructed her to do it. Within moments, those two became friends."

"Harold, on my children, I gave her no such instruction."

"It's too late to withdraw my instructions to the girls, Dycke. They are going to be spending your money, like is water."

"We talked about that already Harold, are you going senile, because you're not working."

"Dycke, just because I don't have a fancy office, does not mean that I don't work every day. I have a computer, and I have people that I help start new businesses. It may not be as exciting as the work you do, but I also am not going to have a heart attack by the time I am 50."

"Neither am I Harold, that's why I eat right, and exercise every day."

"Having sex with Payne is not considered exercise, Dycke."

"Harold you have a dirty mind. Payne and I call that undercover work. I start running and lifting weights at 5 AM, while you are still in bed, cuddling with your concubine."

"Instead of arguing over the phone, why don't I meet you on Friday, in Charleston, and we can do it in person."

"Let me check to see if I have an aircraft available. I will have it stop by and pick you up."

"Dycke, I will rent one for myself. I can afford it, you know."

"I know that Harold, but if I one in the area, why bother. Why spend money when you don't have to."

"Dycke, stop being a pain in the ass, and let me do this on my own. I will get there Thursday night, and stay at a hotel, or get there bright and early Friday morning. We can go to a golf course, and make fools of ourselves, again."

Dycke laughed. "I think I stopped counting on my scorecard when I reached 156."

"Yes, but we were nice enough to let those other players go through."

"It was a great day, though. We started at 9:30 AM and we finished up a little bit before 5 PM. I really did like that island green. My caddy had to buy 36 new balls before I got one across the water."

"Persistence Dycke, that's what you are known for. When you want something, you never give up. You always find a way to get it."

"Most of the time, it pays off Harold. How long had you been after Callie, before she caught, you?"

"You are wrong there, my friend. I had to chase her. I had to chase her very hard. I happened to be in the right place at the right time to catch her, and when I did, I never let go. She is a 'Pearl of Great Price.' I will try to keep her happy, safe, and by my side of the rest of our lives."

"Harold, get off the phone. You are getting me sick. You're starting to sound like me, talking about Payne. I like talking about her, but I guess listening about someone like her gets a little sappy."

"Now you know how the rest of us feel, Dycke. I will see you Friday morning. Make arrangements for me to see apartments in the area around your building. Nothing as large as yours but four bedrooms facing the ocean would be nice."

"Consider it done Harold. I'll see you Friday morning. Goodbye my friend."

"We are bachelors to the bitter end Dycke."

"Yes Harold, or at least until our women get back.

*****

Harold walked down the steps of the little jet, towards the private hangars, where Dycke's air fleet was housed, and maintained. He saw a sleek red sports car, with a beautiful auburn haired beauty sitting on the hood. She was wearing what he was sure less than what was legal. She was waving towards his aircraft. He was sure this was another trick by his friend, trying to get him in trouble with Callie. He waited for the ground crew to give him his luggage, and started to walk towards her, when a black limousine drove up beside him. Dycke opened the door and said, "Get in Harold; we have to see the apartments I have lined up."

Harold laughed. "I thought that woman by the sports car was sent for me by you. I was ready to kill you."

"She was Harold. I just wanted to get your heart started."

"Dycke, you are an evil man."

"Harold, the bar is open; coffee, or soft drink?"

"Coffee, Dycke; it's too early for Diet 7-Up."

"Do you want to see my building, or would you prefer a building close by?"

"Let's make your building last. I think a building close by, would be better."

Dycke picked up the intercom and said, "Frank, the Hamilton building please."

"Right away, Dycke."

"You still have everyone calling you buy your first name?"

"Most of them have known me since I was 18 years old. I am not going to start having them call me Mister Schneider, now. Only the new employees call me, Mister Schneider."

"That makes sense, how are you doing Dycke?"

"Harold, since I talked to you, it feels like I have grown wings. You have solved a problem that has been gnawing at me for months, and I couldn't solve it. Then you come up with a plan for Payne and me to get away for a vacation in the next sentence. How do I repay you for something like that?"

"How about solving a problem for me, Dycke?"

"What's on your mind Harold, are you okay?"

"Callie and I were talking, and she wants me to go back to work. She says I am wasting my talents sitting around doing nothing, in a place where there is nothing to do. She thinks I belong in a big city, making big deals, and using my money to make more money. I told her what I did to make my money, and she told me exactly what I was afraid of. That girl is smarter than I am. I nearly ran myself into the ground trying to write that program and manage the business at the same time. She told me that I was afraid to delegate responsibility to anyone in the company, because I did not trust them. Then she told me something that I was stupid enough not to realize on my own. You are really the only person I trust in this entire world Dycke. I would like to go into business with you. I don't want to be one of your businesses, because I know how that works. I just need someone to keep the windows and doors locked, while I am doing what I do best."

"That's all you want from me, Harold; that's everything?"

"Yes, that's it Dycke."

"Where do you want to set it up? Where do you want the computers? Do you want satellite feed, or fiber-optic? Either way, we have cryptologist's that used to work for the CIA that run daily pads that make our transmissions virtually impossible to break. Whatever you need, you have Harold. How are we going to work the end product? It can't go into my company, because it will have to stay there. You will have to form your own company, and put Payne on the Board of Directors, and give her the shares of the company through that."

"How much of the company are you going to want Dycke?"

"That, my friend, I will leave to you. I know you would never cheat me, just like you know I would never cheat you."

"Let's go to our lawyers and put this on paper."

"Give me your hand Harold."

Harold stuck out his right hand, and Dycke grasped it in his.

"Harold, our lawyers have just met, and our deal has been made."

Harold laughed. "Dycke, you are an idiot."

"Payne tells me that 10 times a day, Harold, so you are in good company."

Frank pulled the limousine up to the front of a building, and said, "The Hamilton building Dycke."

"Come with us Frank, just in case."

"That's right, Dycke, why only one guard?"

"I wasn't expecting trouble apartment shopping, and this is an armored limousine."

"3 miles per gallon or less?"

"The gas mileage might be bad, but it stops everything short of a rocket propelled grenade."

"Can I set up my office in here?"

"You can, but the computers will make it awful hot in here. Let's go look at apartments, before I smack you."

"Yes, partner, but just remember, I smack back."

"You cannot possibly smack as hard as Payne does. I swear that woman practices all day for when I get home. I go to kiss her hello, and she smacks me on the arm. It's getting so bad, I am thinking of having my tailor put extra padding, in the left arm of my suits, to protect me from her."

"I always knew you were a wuss, Dycke."

"I will tell Payne that you said our children are ugly, and turn her loose on you. Come back to me, after you get out of the hospital, and tell me I am a wuss."

They looked in three prominent buildings in the Charleston area, but Harold had qualms about all of them. The airport noise was a main factor in two of the buildings, and the remaining building only had apartments facing inland.

At 2 PM, they stopped for lunch at an upscale golf club. When Dycke walked into the dining room, it was like Moses parting the Red Sea. "Good afternoon, Mister Schneider; how are you, Mister Schneider; may I kiss your ass, Mister Schneider; how high should I jump, Mister Schneider, and all the other platitudes one could think of, from the maître d' and all the other persons from the servers, to the guests. They were taken to a table, with a reserved sign on it, and seated immediately.

The maître d' came over and asked, "The usual Mister Schneider?"

"Yes, please, George."

Harold said, "Okay, I give up. You had this all arranged right?"

"No Harold, this is my table. No one else sits here, ever."

"I have a feeling this story coming soon."

"No, it would bore you to death."

"If you don't tell me, I will stab you with a butter knife."

"I own this place. It was quite accidental."

1...34567...9