All Comments on 'Honour Thy Mother Ch. 01'

by JamesRussel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300over 5 years ago
GOOD START

SURE HOPE THERE IS A LOT MORE OF IT, TO COME...!BETTY jo xoxo

JamesRusselJamesRusselover 5 years agoAuthor
More coming soon

The next 3 chapters are already written and awaiting approval, and don't worry, they actually contain some action.

mrsreadermrsreaderover 5 years ago
can't wait

I love the surprise ending on that one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

With parents like this, how needs enemies?

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 5 years ago
Back stabbing C*nt, I can see it coming!

Moms a backstabbing, hope she not gonna win in the end, To h*ll with the both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anyone who thought that a surprise is an idiot

Just another story about a horrible parent destroying their child’s self image for the rest of their life and it’s ‘okay’ cause the mom coerces then into sex.

angela_tvangela_tvover 5 years ago

Go on, please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a b*tch, can’t believe she would do that to her son and crush him like that... I’m sure it will blow up in her face soon...then we’ll have the reconciliation side after he disappears. no wonder he has bad luck with women his mom keeps fucking them all, then they dump him for her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

LOL, that is/was just evil.... I feel so bad for him. The worst part is I know it's going to go more down hill for him before it can if ever go up. Nice writing, felt like a very natural read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Constructive.

This was really good. Could you continue but from Jenna’s point of view? Maybe with multiple girls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Deserves a "Mr. Yuk" sticker

Sick shit. No. Correction. It's just sad, depressing pathetic shit. And a commentary on the author's lack of talent and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a terrible mother. How anyone could even think of writing a mom who would steal from her kids is beyond me.

If anything a mom should be happy the kid was happy, not steal his girlfriend. Sick.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Naughty cliffhanger. Tsk, Tssk.

Of course, I'm completely sucked into the story you've woven.

Please, do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice buildup and a great twist. 5 ⭐️ all the way.

L O R

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PS gotta love the haters : !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars! love moms stealing gfs from their sons and cuckolding them! Cant wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous