Honour Thy Mother Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, stop, I'll..." Alex whined breathlessly as the combined stimulation brought him ever closer to a pent up orgasm.

"Nuh uh," Jenna reprimanded him, the playful tone in her voice in stark contrast to the lust burning in her eyes. "Not until you've earned it."

"Please, I can't, " He began but his plea for mercy was cut short when Jenna sealed his lips with hers, her tongue snaking out to dance with his while one of her fingers pushed against his puckered hole, slipping inside to the first knuckle before Alex could react.

Caught off guard by Jenna's two-pronged assault, Alex's willpower stood no chance against the almost electric sensation erupting from his butt, yet as if his body refused to disobey her, he came agonizingly close to the release he so desperately needed but didn't go over the edge, even as he released a high-pitched almost girlish moan into Jenna's mouth and momentarily went weak at the knees, leaving him held up more by her hands on his butt than his own strength.

Intrigued by the strength of his reaction, Jenna briefly interrupted her kiss to comment, "Such a cute voice," her lips returning to his the moment she had finished her remark. With most of his weight resting on her hands, her fingers pressed against his puckered hole more forcefully, intensifying the stimulation as her digit sunk ever so slightly deeper. As Jenna continued to kiss him passionately, time seemed to stand still except for Alex's heart pounding in his ears reminding him of the seconds ticking by. Besides his own, Alex felt Jenna's heartbeat through her soft breasts against his chest and, more and more clearly, through her cock pressing against his lower body ever more insistently as it grew and hardened. Jenna worked a knee in between his, spreading his thighs to make room for her growing erection. Continuing to grind his genitals into his groin, her shaft felt huge between his thighs as it was stuck between them at a downward angle until Jenna pulled him up slightly so her enormous cock extended behind him, its own weight preventing it from rising far above the horizontal. Without Alex noticing, his heartbeat had slowed and almost synchronized with Jenna's by the time she broke her kiss. Panting, He stared at her with unfocused eyes, his mind foggy as his overstimulated body continued to teeter right on the edge of orgasm. "I love you," words slipped past his lips before they had even fully formed in his mind.

Jenna stepped back, her cock rubbing against Alex's testicles as she extracted it from between his thighs and moved her hands from his butt to hold his hips as she took a few seconds to drink in his expression, a triumphant grin on her face.

"How about you return the favour then?" she asked, taking Alex's hand and grabbing the bottle of body wash again to squirt some into his palm. Keeping her eyes firmly on his, she slowly pulled his hand towards her. Alex felt his breath catch in his throat as he watched her guide his hand to her chest. It was the first time he got a look at her naked boobs and, with water and some foam clinging to them, the view was even better than in his imagination. Just like he had sometimes dreamt, his hand came closer and closer to her perfect mounds but, unlike his dreams, he actually felt her smooth, warm, wet skin when his hand finally touched it.

He gasped and his eyes shot back up to Jenna's face, his expression a mix of shock and guilt as if she had just caught him with his hand in the cookie jar, but she gave his hand - and with it her boob - a light squeeze with a confident, reassuring smile. Alex was fascinated by the sight and feeling of his mother's heavy boob moving and deforming around his hand as Jenna moved his hand over it slowly. Making no further attempt to keep up pretences, she took his other hand and guided it to her other breast. Alex's eyes were glued to her soft yet firm breasts, almost hypnotized by the way his fingers sank into them slightly as he began to cautiously massage them.

He had thought himself lucky on the few occasions Janine had let him play with her tits, but Jenna's perfect pillows put even them to shame, rounded teardrop shapes sitting high and proud on her chest despite being bigger and Jenna being over twice Janine's age, yet they felt unmistakably natural. Alex's eyes and fingers homed in on her stiff pink nipples, involuntarily licking his lips as he pinched and tweaked them. Following a sudden impulse, he wrapped his lips around one of them, licking and sucking it hungrily. Jenna cooed in response, surprised but clearly pleased by his enthusiasm.

"No more milk there, I'm afraid," Jenna grinned, "but do keep trying."

With all his attention focused on Jenna's boobs, Alex barely registered the tip of her cock sliding up his belly as she moved her hands back to his butt and pulled him closer to her again, nor did he pay any mind to the implications of just how far above his navel it came to rest. When Alex's hands left her breasts, eager to explore more of her body, Jenna, in turn, resumed teasing his sensitive ring with one hand while she traced the other up his back to thread its fingers through his wet hair and held his head in place pressed against her bosom. Alex's mind sank into a lusty haze as his hands descended along Jenna's body and he faintly felt her ribs under her soft skin before his hands ran along the smooth curve of her waist down to her flared hips and thighs before taking handfuls of her plush cheeks, barely feeling a hint of her powerful muscles through the thin layer of padding under her skin.

Alex was in heaven, acting purely on animal impulses as he kissed and sucked at Jenna's nipple, spurred on by the constant tingles of pleasure her fingers sent up his spine. As pre began to leak from Jenna's tip, its heady scent mixed with the artificial sweet aromas filling the steamy air. Her pheromones did their part to arouse him even further and reinforce his budding desire to please her.

Alex absent-mindedly kneaded and groped Jenna's ample ass, yet he still needed to feel more and his hands continued to roam over her body until they returned to her front and found something that, unlike the smooth curves of her soft body, was rock hard. The instant his palm touched it and he felt the heat from the pulsing veins running along it, he was rewarded by a surge of electricity running up his spine as Jenna pushed her finger through his puckered ring again. Alex's eyes shot open and for a second, he could only hold still and moan into her breast, overwhelmed by the intense and still unfamiliar pleasure.

Thoroughly encouraged to focus more on that seemingly out of place thick piece of meat extending from Jenna's crotch, Alex's other hand soon joined the first in running all over its bumpy surface. Thanks to his ministrations, Jenna was pumping out more than enough of her natural lubricant to prepare any hole even for insertions as massive as her cock. With the scent of her arousal suffusing the shower cabin, the knowledge that he was pleasing Jenna, as indicated by her drawn-out throaty moans of satisfaction, became as much of a reward for his efforts as her fingers teasing his anus. Alex's unfocused eyes drifted shut as Jenna expertly kept him in a state of near-orgasm, his overstimulated brain unable to keep up with all his senses.

The only thing on Alex's malleable mind was doing more of what got him that unbearable stimulation and so he kept hungrily sucking her nipple while he ran his hands over her throbbing shaft in thoughtless yet increasingly enthusiastic motions, shifting between massaging it and lightly running his fingertips along her veins, mostly moving his hands separately but sometimes interlacing his fingers to fully encompass her immense girth. Alex felt Jenna's tip rub all over his front as his uncoordinated movements pushed her cock back and forth, sometimes so far that her tip slapped against his biceps. As ounce after ounce of her salty lubricant flowed from her cumvein, it ran down his belly in thin lines that converged on his crotch.

His comparatively tiny genitals were completely coated with her pre by the time Jenna suddenly pulled her fingers away from his sphincter and remarked, "I'm pretty sure that spot is clean now."

"Or are you just having fun playing with my cock?" She teased.

Her voice and the sudden lack of pleasure racing up his spine roused Alex from his trance-like state. He froze and opened his eyes to shoot a quick uncertain glance up into Jenna's before he leant back, Jenna's nipple leaving his lips with a smacking sound, and looked down at his hands. "Oh fuck," he muttered as he saw his hands on Jenna's cock, instantly letting go of it as if it had suddenly become boiling hot when he finally realized what he had been doing the past few minutes. "How do you even have... how can it be so fucking big?" He stammered, continuing to stare at it.

"Tsk tsk tsk," Jenna tut-tutted. "Alex Martin, I did not raise you to swear like that," she reprimanded him. She used two fingers to scoop up some foam clinging to her chest and brought them up to Alex's lips. A slightly raised eyebrow was all it took to get Alex to open his mouth. The soapy taste spreading in his mouth as Jenna moved her fingers around inside it made him gag lightly but he obediently held still and endured his punishment with lowered eyes.

"There we go," Jenna chirped after a thankfully brief while and pulled her fingers out of Alex's mouth and placing their tips under his chin in one quick, fluid motion. After gently closing his mouth, she surprised Alex with a light peck on the lips. Blinking, Alex returned his eyes to hers to find her once again beaming at him.

"That's your dirty mouth taken care of," Jenna concluded. Following a brief pause, she lightly flicked his nose and added, "You missed a spot though."

She shifted her hand to his shoulder and pushed down on it. Alex resisted just for an instant before slowly dropping to his knees. As he descended, Jenna's glans slipped up his chest and, with a twist of her hips, over his shoulder. Alex hesitated for a second, bracing himself for Jenna to push him back against the wall of the shower cabin and line up her tip with his mouth. Instead, she kept pushing him down, though the gentle pressure she exerted was little more than a signal for Alex to move. While Alex sank lower Jenna shuffled around so the water coming from overhead hit her shoulder and ran down her front. She spread her legs wider and thrust her hips forward, drawing Alex's eyes to her sack. In stark contrast to her thoroughly soaped up cock, its unusually smooth skin was almost dry and the orbs inside it looked big even next to that gigantic rod. "Come on, say 'Ah'," Jenna said before moving her hand to the back of Alex's head and gently pulling it into her crotch. Alex didn't resist and opened his mouth as she had instructed.

When Alex's lips made contact with Jenna's skin, he sighed through his nose. Once again he had ended up on his knees in front of his mom, about to orally service her. It was almost starting to become normal. Breathing back in, he took in her intoxicating scent. "It'll probably be quickest if you take them into your mouth," Jenna mused. Looking up past her monstrous cock looming overhead and her beautiful breasts, Alex shot a doubtful look at the half of her face he could catch a glance of. He had seen GIFs of girls showing off their ability to fit their fist into their mouth and he felt like he'd have an easier time doing that than getting his lips around even one of Jenna's oversized balls. "Just give it a try," Jenna urged. "For me?" she appended in an angelic voice. Increasingly receptive to her demands, Alex opened his mouth wider and sucked on Jenna's smooth skin. "That's it, baby, suck on mommy's fat fucking balls," Jenna purred.

Try as he might, there was only so far he could stretch his jaw and it simply wasn't enough. He could only suck some of her skin into his mouth and against his tongue. "Mphoo mig," he mumbled, unable to articulate his capitulation to her excessive size any more clearly with his lips pressed against her swollen sack.

"You'll just have to lick them clean then," Jenna instructed. Alex obeyed and begun running his tongue over the patch of skin between his lips. As the soap still clinging to his tongue rubbed off on her skin, Alex could hardly believe that he was happy about it being replaced by the intense tangy, slightly bitter taste that instantly reminded him of that evening not even two weeks ago that had changed his life forever. Jenna closed her eyes and let her head roll back, breathing a sigh of relief and lovingly caressed his scalp to reward his subservience. As he kept licking at her skin, her pheromone-laden scent continuing to fill his nose, the unpleasant taste faded and what was left was pure, clean skin tasting faintly sweet if anything, not much unlike her nipple.

His cheeks hollowed as he pulled away from her until her skin popped free from his lips and his tongue snaked out to lap at her sack as he began cleaning the rest of it. Servicing her like this wasn't starting to feel normal, he thought, but even right. Quite simply, she was easily the most gorgeous woman he could ever hope to lay hands - or even eyes - on, cock or no, and none of his girlfriends had ever made him feel so desired or loved. She clearly expected to be pleasured and submitted to, and Alex found it increasingly hard to say she didn't deserve it. She didn't seem to care about the taboo nature of what they were doing in the slightest, and Alex was only too happy to follow her lead. He watched her begin to lazily stroke her prodigious cock with the hand that wasn't running through his hair, her hands moving independently thanks to years of practice being serviced.

"Good boy," Jenna purred, her approval setting butterflies loose in Alex's stomach.

As he continued to lick away, he tasted a slight salty note as the water running down her body washed some of her pre from the base of her cock down to her balls. Every one of her satisfied moans and sighs was music to his ears as he ran his tongue over her sack, having to move his head and torso to reach all of it. As time passed and more water ran over Jenna's body, Alex found that when he found a spot he hadn't covered yet the the sour taste of what his foggy mind barely managed to deduce had to be the day's sweat faded after just a few licks, which meant he could continue to enjoy the taste of her diluted pre running over her sack as well as the sights, sounds and scent his dutiful service produced. When he had covered the front, Alex bowed lower and brought up his hands to carefully lift up Jenna's heavy balls so he could work his tongue in behind them.

"So thorough," Jenna laughed as Alex ran his tongue all over the rear side of her sack, pressing his face into it so his tongue could reach its root. Jenna gasped when the tip of his tongue wandered even further back and flicked across her clit. She carefully pulled his head away from it and back toward the root of her cock and said, "You don't get to lick there quite yet." Before Alex's heart could sink at the rejection she added, "I love how you worshipped by balls though." Her approval and the way she beamed down at him filled Alex with glee.

"And now," she began before inserting one of her trademark dramatic pauses. Anticipating what she had to want next and fully prepared to give it to her, Alex let his tongue hang out and made to move his head to the base of her cock, but instead, Jenna said, "Sweet dreams." She let go of his head and turned around, leaving him to watch her walk out of the shower, wrap a towel around herself and leave the room, wondering just what it was that his body felt cheated out of.

12