All Comments on 'Honour Thy Mother Ch. 06'

by JamesRussel

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more

plzmore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You're a brilliant writer

I'm so glad to see you continue your work. I have been following this story since it started. You're an amazing writer, JamesRussel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There’s gotta be more, plz!

You’re obviously building this into a massive (heh) climax in chapters 07 or 08 but plz bring chapter 07 soon! It’s too good! Chastity? More SPH? This story is the pinnacle of futadomination material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
òk

I appreciate the effort that you have put into each story. Normally these type of stories capture my interest, but this one was difficult to enjoy. I found myself scanning each chapter just to be done. Hope other readers find your work more entertaining than I did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What's the point?

I get that you're expanding on XtinaSmith's work. Okay, but where the hell are you actually leading up to? Xtina's story was a one shot romp that was meant to be a story to get-off to. It made the mother an insensitive character, yes, but not to the point where she is just bloody despicable. The build up is fantastic, but I'm just curious as to how you're going to resolve Jenna. Will she be rewarded for her hypocritical actions? Will Alex tear himself away from her machinations? I ask this for this story, 'Honor thy Mother', has actually succeeded in doing something no other story of the Futa-on-Male tag actually has: not find satisfaction in the scenes depicted and yearning for character growth. This story makes me so angry and I applaud you for drawing that emotion from me. You are a talented to be able to depict the mindset of an abuser. I hope I don't come off as mindlessly hating on your work due to my 'vanilla' preferences. Your story has actually ascended as something more than porn to me. Now, I see it as a victim being manipulated by someone he trusts. I just hope that things would end in his favor. Regardless of the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incredible

This is amazing work! This is up there with the Sue Dexter chronicles for me in terms of its futadom beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best

This whole story is amazing, thank you for your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You haven't introduced in the story that how did the lady got the cock.. Introduce it and also the reaction of her husband and the ensuing fucking..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

love the story, but i think the guy should be more conflicted and hurt about the situation. please do not take this badly, this comment is meant to be positive feedback.

Sorry if i didn't word this correctly English is not my native language.

please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

So when are you bringing out the next one? I'm loving everything about this so far. Can't wait to see what she has in-store for him next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Breathless

This story brings a borderline brutal edge to the fantasies of a submissive. And the savage lust of the futa (whom for me express the repressed sexual aggression of females, so bloody hot!). And the storytelling. Mr JR, thank you, thank you! Since July I have checked regularly for the next chapter. Please, please continue. My literary and lustful mind want to be engaged again! - Voodoo Chocolate

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You haven't introduced in the story that how did the lady got the cock.. Introduce it and also the reaction of her husband when he first found out and the ensuing fucking where the husband was fucked black and blue..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The mom's horrible

I tried to read this but good lord is the

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous