Honour Thy Mother Ch. 07

Story Info
Alex gets a taste of things to come.
15k words
4.57
42.3k
80

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex almost ran up the driveway, too excited to come home to contain himself. Hoping that Jenna would be waiting for him just like after his first time at the swim club, he had fully convinced himself on the way home that there had to be a reward waiting for him. After all, the whole swimming thing had been her idea and she had to appreciate that he had not just gone along with it as a one-time thing but committed to it. At least the way she had kissed him that morning after he told her he'd be home late because he'd be at swimming practice indicated that she was very pleased with his decision.

He had even hurriedly bought a pair of Speedos and endured the embarrassment of wearing them. Coach Nilsen's repeated assurances that they looked good on him had not made him any more comfortable in them either, partially because he had been acutely aware of his penis being erect throughout the majority of swimming practice. He couldn't help it, backed up as he was. Naturally, there was one particular favour Alex hoped to have finally earned by going through with this. He desperately needed to cum, to the point that he didn't even care if Jenna would first make him pick up where she left off two days ago. He had never gone even as much as three days without an orgasm ever since he'd started masturbating, but now after over two weeks of his mother repeatedly teasing him and making him pleasure her while denying him release he was unbearably horny, so much that he had trouble focusing on anything for long as his thoughts would inevitably drift to sexual fantasies or memories.

Full of anticipation that Jenna would grant him release, Alex walked up to the front door, ignoring his gut feeling that something was off.

Unlocking the door, Alex realized what was wrong. The house was dark, which wouldn't be that strange by itself if it wasn't for the faint light and sounds coming down the stairs. After a few perplexed moments, he first recognized a pair of feminine voices and then identified one of them, the only one that seemed to be speaking though he couldn't make out the words, as his mother's. By muscle memory he switched on the light, announcing his presence as his feet carried him towards and up the stairs, drawn in by the sounds like a moth to flame. The second voice's apparent inability to communicate in anything but moans, along with the grunts that Jenna's speech was interspersed with as well as the rhythmic slapping and creaking sounds he made out as he approached Jenna's bedroom gave him a solid idea of what was going on. He found her bedroom door slightly ajar and couldn't resist the urge to get a look.

His eyes fell directly on Jenna's bountiful breasts swinging back and forth as she knelt on her queen-sized bed facing the door. Her face was obscured by her long red hair as she was bent over a fair-skinned petite girl whose head she was pressing into the mattress with a hand in her dark hair. Jenna's pale skin was shiny with a thin layer of sweat while she pounded away at the girl's raised-up hips which Jenna had taken possessive hold of with her other hand.

"More," the girl barely managed to utter, her breathless, hoarse voice sounding quite familiar.

"What's that, bitch, you want more?" Jenna replied while keeping up her deep thrusts.

"Yes," the girl, who Alex's mind was reluctantly beginning to suspect was Sandra, breathed.

"You really love my cock, don't you?" Jenna said before letting herself fall backwards and pulling the girl along by her hair, which got a squeal of painful pleasure out of her.

"Then why am I doing all the work?"

Alex stared at Sandra's blindfolded face as she sat on Jenna's hips, his mother's prodigious cock buried to the hilt in his ex's pussy. Sandra planted her feet next to Jenna's spread thighs and lifted herself up, the bulge in her belly shrinking with every inch of Jenna's unbelievably thick cock that reappeared from Sandra's stretched cunt, before dropping back down all the way again. Even though Alex's heart sank as he watched Sandra start to ride Jenna's cock, the erotic display aroused him to no end, his penis twitching helplessly in his underwear. The sight of Sandra's face burned itself into his memory, twisted into a grimace of ecstasy with her mouth hanging open as she panted and moaned.

Again and again, she impaled herself on Jenna's huge cock, producing a wet slapping sound every time her butt met Jenna's hips due to the copious amounts of their mixed juices flowing from her cunt. Alex couldn't believe that his mother's cock created a visible outline on Sandra's otherwise flat belly, nor just how deep inside the petite girl its tip reached. The ever more intense scent of sex further heightened Alex's already unbearable arousal as, as if spellbound, he watched Sandra gradually ramp up her pace. Suddenly, while Sandra was in the middle of lifting herself up, Jenna pulled her back down onto a powerful thrust of her hips and as Sandra squealed and shuddered uncontrollably, Alex saw her orgasm for the first time.

"Aww, all tuckered out already?" Jenna mocked as Sandra slumped, seemingly held upright only by the rock-hard pillar of flesh buried inside her.

Breathing heavily, Sandra stayed still for another moment before she once again pushed herself up with shaky legs. The instant her hips touched Jenna's again, Jenna pulled Sandra backwards so she lay flat on top of her, giving Alex another view of how Sandra's body deformed to accommodate Jenna's cock.

"Good slut," Jenna cooed. "Know what happens when you're a good slut for me?" she asked. Before Sandra managed to gather enough of her wits for a coherent reply, Jenna started gyrating her hips and moved her hand from Sandra's hip to play with her clit. Sandra moaned and grunted as Alex watched Jenna's cock move inside her hypersensitive pussy. It wasn't long before a shiver ran over Sandra again and she began convulsing, squirting a fresh layer of girlcum on Jenna's massive balls as Jenna brought her to another orgasm, more intense than the last. As if on cue, Jenna started pounding into Sandra from below with quick powerful thrusts while viciously attacking her clit, leaving Sandra unable to do anything but scream and writhe as she was locked into a mind-shattering series of orgasms.

Alex couldn't bear to look at it anymore and, finally managing to tear his eyes away, shambled back down the stairs, heartbroken. He went to take a shower which became a quick utilitarian affair to get the chlorine off his skin when the sound of water splashing around the cabin failed to offer him refuge from some of Sandra's louder screams.

Crushed, Alex simply headed to bed so this day could finally end, yet as he lay in bed he still heard faint creaking and moaning. Though they were muffled to the point of being barely audible, the sounds of intense rutting still coming from Jenna's bedroom were the only noises disturbing the otherwise dead silence. With nothing else except for a few power LEDs in his pitch-black bedroom to focus on, Alex's attempts to not pay attention to the faint sounds failed miserably. Worse, his penis was painfully erect as his desperately horny mind kept picturing what was happening in his mom's bedroom, not just visualizing two feminine bodies locked in the throes of passion, one as perfect in its maturity as the other in its nubility, or imagining that it was him making Sandra scream and semi-coherently beg for more but also, to his shame, recalling that strange pleasure Jenna's fingers had sent up his spine two days ago as he imagined himself in Sandra's place, screaming as his mother gave him the release he so craved.

At some point the moans came quicker and louder until Sandra's exhausted voice crying out in yet another orgasm was joined by what was more of a triumphant roar from Jenna as she seemed to have finally reached her limit as well. Alex was thankful for the silence that followed, giving him time to try to calm himself so he could finally fall asleep. As he was tossing and turning, a notification sound coming from his phone tore through the silence and nearly made him jump out of bed. To Alex's dismay, he was again haunted by the sounds of his mother fucking his ex senseless soon after that. With the sounds, the mental images returned as well, fantasies morphing into dreams as Alex finally drifted off to sleep.

Alex was awoken by a shrill beeping, putting an abrupt end to another night of fitful sleep filled with dreams revolving around his mother that he wished he couldn't remember. Grumbling, he grabbed at the rough direction of the noise until he found his phone and, lazily opening one eye, brought it closer to his face to deactivate the alarm. Still mostly asleep, he saw that he had unread messages and opened his messenger app. A photo filled the small screen in his hand, showing Sandra's visibly exhausted but deeply satisfied face. Her hair was a complete mess as she licked up a line of thick white jizz running down the side of what could only be his mother's massive cock. "So delish," Sandra had added with emojis of a heart and a glass of milk providing entirely unneeded clarification what she meant. Alex groaned and dropped his phone. Definitely not what he needed to see first thing in the morning. Yawning and stretching, he rolled out of bed and shambled toward the kitchen, his stomach growling in protest after he had skipped dinner last night.

In stark contrast to the zombie clad in boxers and a t-shirt shuffling into the kitchen, not a single hair was out of place on Jenna's head as she sat at the kitchen table in one of her usual professional getups, finishing her coffee as she tapped away at her phone with a half-eaten slice of toast sitting on the table.

"Morning sweetie, sleep well?" she chirped when Alex came into view. Alex simply grunted in response and beelined to the coffee machine, pouring himself a cup and dumping the remaining contents of the pot into a thermos. He'd definitely need the additional pick-me-up to not sleep through his lectures. Acting entirely on autopilot, Alex filled a bowl with too much cereal and grabbed milk from the fridge. When he saw that the suspiciously light jug was, in fact, empty he let out a noise that was equal parts sigh, groan and whine. He was about to mumble a complaint about the idiocy of putting the empty jug back into the fridge but stopped himself when he remembered that in all likelihood he had been that very idiot.

"Oh, sorry sweetie. I meant to buy some yesterday but something came up and it slipped my mind," Alex heard a genuine-sounding apology from behind him which he would've been much more willing to accept if he hadn't seen in excruciating detail just what had come up.

"There should be some orange juice in there, why don't you try that? I hear some people love it," Jenna suggested.

"I don't think that would fit," Alex rejected it out of hand.

"Yoghurt, maybe?" Jenna proposed the next suitable item that came up as she went through her mental list of groceries she usually kept stocked up.

"Too sour," Alex whinged. "Besides, I don't think we have any," he added, scanning over the contents of the fridge.

"Oh," Jenna responded, making a mental note of it. "How about cream?" she offered.

Alex froze momentarily. He could hear the smirk on Jenna's face in the way she stressed the last word. "Uh, you mean..." he stammered.

"I really think you should try it," Jenna emphasized, "you just might like it."

Sandra's message from last night flashed in front of Alex's eyes. Worst of all, some part of him actually agreed with her, recalling the times he had tasted his mother's "cream." Another part of him was almost willing to go along with her perverted suggestion just to please her but this was just too much. Then again, was she even really giving him a choice or merely a chance to surrender with some semblance of dignity instead of being brutally conquered?

"Women don't generally find indecisiveness appealing," Jenna teased him.

"I, um, I don't..." Alex began, blushing and struggling for words as he vividly imagined the situation he was trying to talk his way out of.

"You seem so tense lately sweetie, kind of frustrated, stuck in a rut. You wouldn't believe how much trying something new to shake up the everyday routine can help," Jenna observed. A moment of awkward silence followed as Alex failed to respond, overwhelmed by the sheer perversion of her demand. "Tell you what, give it a shot and if you're still," she continued before inserting one of the dramatic pauses she was so fond of, "frustrated, we'll see if we can't think of something else to help you relieve some tension."

A very specific kind of tension was at the forefront of Alex's mind and the prospect of relief, nebulous though it might be, was enough to overpower his reservations. Throwing the fridge door shut as he turned around, he took a step towards Jenna, his eyes roving everywhere just to avoid eye contact.

"So eager to get it straight from the tap? Bring the bowl, silly," Jenna laughed. "No wait, get the jug. Wouldn't want to spill any, would you?" she corrected herself.

Alex robotically followed her instructions, hearing her shift around on her chair as he got the empty milk jug from the fridge. He shot a quick doubtful glance at the bowl on the counter and the handle of the jug in his hand, not sure if she really thought she'd overfill the bowl. Unbidden, he imagined her doing just that and he froze for an instant, still struggling to believe what he was about to do.

Turning around, he saw Jenna waiting for him with her skirt pulled up and legs spread, his eyes falling on her huge balls resting on the chair between her thighs as he took stilted steps towards her. "Help yourself," she smirked, spreading her thighs slightly wider as he dropped to his knees between them.

Putting the jug down next to him, Alex simply stared at his mother's crotch for a second. He never would have suspected that there would be anything but a vagina between her legs, not that he had really thought about it until partway through puberty when his thoughts about her took a turn toward the forbidden. And yet, the smooth sack and the orbs it contained, their size making a mockery of any man's testicles and especially his own, somehow didn't seem out of place between her perfect thighs. Neither did the cock secured against one of them with its tip reaching most of the way to her knee. It slightly dug into her soft skin as the stocking it had been stuffed into strained to contain it. Sighing, Alex hesitantly extended a hand towards the base of his mother's cock as it seemed this time he'd have to get it out of its silky prison himself so he could get started with what he still couldn't quite believe he had wordlessly agreed to.

Wrapping his fingers around her soft shaft he could feel its warmth and the faint outline of veins. He could barely get his fingertips to touch when he squeezed it carefully. His eyes were transfixed on his hand as he slowly moved it up her shaft, pulling more and more of it free until finally, her tip slipped out. Not sure how he was supposed to proceed, Alex simply held Jenna's cock for a moment before he moved his hand back down to her base and began stroking her cock, his eyes drawn to the way her tip moved as he did. He was amazed by just how different from his own penis her cock felt in his hand. Where he had to use just a few fingers to masturbate because his penis fit into his hand almost entirely, hers made his hand look small as another one or even two would fit on it even in its dormant state and, most strikingly, he could actually feel its weight.

"If I wanted you to jerk me off I would've told you to," Alex heard Jenna say, thankful that she sounded amused rather than displeased.

"Keep your hands on that jug," she instructed.

Doing as he was told, Alex let go of her cock and grabbed the jug with both hands. His eyes stayed on Jenna's glans which now hung halfway to the floor. "Uhm how am I supposed to... " he stammered as his eyes ran up her mostly-flaccid shaft. "It's still..." he continued, stopping mid-sentence.

"You're a smart cookie, I'm sure you can think of something," Jenna chuckled. Seeing Alex continue to blush and stare at her sleeping python, she continued, "Here's a little tip, how do you say hello to a girl you like?"

"Say hello?" Alex repeated, puzzled.

"Oh and she really likes you back," Jenna added. After another awkward pause, she laughed, "Kiss her, silly."

Getting the hint, Alex leant forward and placed a small peck on the first spot on her shaft that his lips happened to touch, keeping his eyes closed in a vain attempt to not think about what he was doing. In stark contrast to his mother, he was already completely erect just from the memories that had been flooding his mind from the moment he had gotten on his knees. "Not a bad start," Jenna commended. "I know you can do better though," she added. Alex placed further kisses on her shaft randomly, letting his lips linger slightly longer with each. "There you go," Jenna cooed and gently placed a hand on Alex's head to caress his hair, setting a swarm of butterflies loose in his stomach. "Don't you want to add some tongue?" she suggested.

After hesitating a little, the next time Alex placed a kiss on Jenna's growing cock his tongue slipped out between his lips. He was grateful that after her morning shower it simply tasted like her skin. "Just like that, baby," Jenna encouraged. Without Alex noticing, the kisses he peppered his mother's hardening shaft with became wetter, sloppier and more open-mouthed as he gravitated towards its root where her pheromone-laden musky scent was thickest.

"Don't you know it's rude to neglect the balls?" Jenna mocked him. Without needing further instruction, Alex shifted his attention lower, breathing in more of her musk as his lips and tongue descended over the smooth skin of her sack towards her hyper-virile balls, sucking on them in turn. Jenna returned his affections by caressing his scalp.

"Good boy," she purred. "Look at me," she demanded. Still sucking on her smooth skin as if he was trying to get the oversized orbs inside it into his mouth, Alex opened his eyes to see her cock, grown to its full intimidating size, towering above him. Tearing his eyes off it, they immediately snapped to Jenna's. The mix of lust and affection radiating from them made him feel warm and fluttery, though the predatory glint mixed in with them added a hint of anxiety.

"Perfect. I love that look in your eyes," Alex heard her purr, unsure what look she meant. His heart skipped a beat as she quickly grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of him. "Lean back and open wide, time to get your cream," she smirked, letting go of his head and putting her phone back.

Jenna's skin came free from Alex's lips with a wet pop as he obeyed her. Kneeling before his mother, Alex's eyes followed the tip of her monstrous cock as she slowly brought it down toward his open mouth with the hand that had rested on his head while she had made him kiss and lick it to get it hard. Thinking about the past few minutes that had brought him to this point made his own penis twitch in unbearable arousal as he realized just how readily he had done everything she had told him. He couldn't even begin to lie to himself that she had forced him into any of it. He knew she could have, but she hadn't needed to.

"You know what to do now, don't you?" Jenna teased once her tip was level with his mouth.

He did know what she wanted him to do but, looking at the bead of liquid emerging from the end of the enormous cock right in front of him, he had no idea how she expected him to get his lips around it. It would seem impossible if he didn't have vivid memories of having the whole thing shoved down his throat.