Honour Thy Mother Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The salty taste of her pre was the first thing that caught his attention when he obediently wrapped his lips around just the first inch of her glans and touched his tongue to its tip. Slowly leaning forward to take more of her glans into his mouth, Alex thought of the decidedly unequal nature of this trade he had agreed to. His tongue running over her glans was only beginning to work towards making her orgasm, which was only part of his side of the deal, and the best he could hope for in return was a quick handjob. With him being on a hair-trigger from being so pent up he would probably struggle to not blow his load from the slightest touch or even the anticipation thereof.

"Need some help there?" Jenna asked, seemingly amused by Alex's struggle to get his lips around the widest point of her glans.

Alex hesitated. Looking up at the smirk on Jenna's face, he felt himself somehow blush even more intensely than he already had. Dropping his eyes to break eye contact led them right back to her cock. He needed to get it into his mouth but simply couldn't push his lips past the bit of her crown that was even thicker than her veiny shaft. "Mhmm," he hummed his affirmation, feeling his face heat up at the thought that he had just asked her to help him suck her off.

"Don't worry, mommy's here for you," he heard her say before he felt her hand return to his head, this time with a palpably more secure grip. He saw her other hand grip her shaft to steady it and then felt her fingers press against the back of his head as she pulled him forward. His lips squeezed her slightly spongy head as it insistently pushed in between them and forced them apart just a bit wider until it finally popped in, immediately followed by a half-inch of her shaft and a sharp exhalation of relief from her.

Alex swallowed the mix of pre and saliva pooling in his mouth as he took a moment to take in the sensation of her meaty glans on his tongue, grateful that Jenna hadn't taken the opportunity to shove it in further. He pulled back experimentally until his lips caught on the edge of her glans and were pulled outward. He wasn't going to get it out of his mouth without some effort or a little assistance and it didn't seem like Jenna was going to help him with that. With only one way to go, he leant forward again, well aware of what could happen if he made her wait with her hand still on his head. His eyes ran up and down her colossal shaft from her crotch to the tip of his nose. It felt like he had managed to slip a little more of it between his lips but it didn't look like it.

A shiver ran down his spine as he wondered how he was supposed to take all of it, how far down his throat it would go. Would she let him back out of their deal now? Did he even really want to? That shiver had not just been out of fear but what that other feeling? Had it really been the prospect of finally being allowed to orgasm that had made him so easy to convince to do what she wanted? Was it even really just her who wanted it? Why did he even care if he had her permission to orgasm? Why had he been so quick to try to get more of her meaty cock into his mouth once her tip had touched his tongue?

All these questions were too confusing, and the answers they might lead to too shameful, for Alex to deal with at that moment so he closed his eyes and pushed them out of his mind by focusing on the moment to moment sensations as he bobbed his head back and forth: her silky crown dominating his mouth, the pulsing veins on her rock-hard shaft slipping between his lips and over his tongue, the salty taste of the warm pre constantly leaking from her tip, his cheeks hollowing every time he sucked on her massive shaft as he pulled off it, her tip coming slightly closer to the back of his mouth when he pushed it back in, the intensifying scent of her arousal, the wet sloppy sounds his mouth produced, Jenna's fingers running through his hair in acknowledgement of his obedience, her sweet sighs of satisfaction, his penis twitching in his boxers in a pale imitation of his mother's colossal cock throbbing in his mouth. None of it was actually unpleasant, he had to admit, aside from his lips getting caught between his teeth and her shaft as it forced his mouth wide open but as long as he relaxed his jaw and tried not to pay attention to it, it wasn't unbearable.

"How does it taste?" Jenna's voice brought him back to reality. He blinked his eyes open to see an amused expression on Jenna's face, wondering if, and how, she really expected him to answer.

"Tell me. You know better than I do," she teased, letting go of his head to let him know that he was permitted and even expected to momentarily put his mouth to another use.

Though he wasn't sure what to say, Alex pulled back until, with some effort and a wet pop, he pulled his lips off her glans. Several strands of saliva mixed with pre hung in the air for a fraction of a second before her shaft swung up to point toward the ceiling at an angle as Jenna lounged on the chair.

"Uhm," Alex stammered after he had swallowed the mixed fluids still in his mouth, staring at Jenna's glistening tip. "Well mostly like clean skin. And your, uh, stuff is salty," he laid out awkwardly, feeling his face heat up in embarrassment. "It smells kind of strange," he added impulsively.

"Aren't you a flatterer," Jenna said sarcastically.

"No, I, um, I didn't mean bad," Alex stuttered almost inaudibly.

"Oh?" Jenna perked up. "Well that doesn't sound like you hate it," she concluded with a triumphant smirk on her full lips. "The scent and taste of my big fat cock. A real cock," she appended, slowly and deliberately articulating every syllable.

Alex's eyes dropped to the empty milk jug he held in his lap, unable to look at her as he made his confession with a small head shake.

"Don't let me keep you then," she grinned.

Realizing that Jenna expected him to make the next move when she didn't bring her tip to his mouth, Alex brought his head up to gingerly wrap his lips around her tip again. His eyes were about level with Jenna's full breasts, their size only emphasized by her blouse utterly failing to conceal them. He got a good look at them as he licked up some of the pre streaming from her tip before closing his eyes and relaxing his jaw as he pushed his head down, feeling the silky skin of her crown on his lips as he let it spread them until, surprising them both, he suddenly felt her veiny shaft between his lips.

"Ooh," Jenna cooed as Alex halted, perplexed. "This is, what, the fourth time and you take it that easily already? Told you you're a natural," she grinned.

Nowhere near as conflicted as a part of him thought he should be over being praised for his ability to fit his mother's cock into his mouth, Alex resumed his increasingly sloppy blowjob, pushing his head a bit further down on Jenna's shaft before pulling back up. He let himself sink down as he settled back into a rhythm until he was once again sitting on his heels, trying his best not to think about what he was doing as he bobbed his head back and forth. With barely a third of her cock vanishing between his lips, Alex was unwittingly testing Jenna's patience. Though she was tempted to simply grab his head and make him take it all as she had before, Jenna hadn't failed to notice that while Alex followed her instructions without any real enthusiasm, his initial reluctance had almost completely evaporated, remarkable progress which she was keen to build on and doing so required nurturing the seed of acceptance rather than trampling it.

Alex was lost in the moment as he unthinkingly continued to suck as much of Jenna's massive shaft as he could somewhat comfortably fit into his mouth until he felt something drip onto his nose, interrupting his focus. He opened his eyes to see a stream of a dark golden liquid coming out of a bottle in Jenna's hand.

"Thought I'd sweeten the deal a bit," she giggled as the scent of honey hit Alex's nose. He watched her slowly pour a line all the way to the base of her cock and back up to his lips. "Come on baby, I can't go out with my cock all sticky," she grinned as the sweet liquid began to spread into a glaze covering the top of her shaft.

Alex obediently tried to get more of her cock into his mouth and, pushing slightly further each time before he pulled back, did succeed though her tip came closer and closer to the back of his mouth. The mix of sweet honey and her salty pre was actually more pleasant than Alex had thought, the taste itself acting as a small reward for taking his mother's cock deeper. Soon her tip was pressing insistently against the entrance to his throat and he couldn't take any more without gagging so he got back into a rhythm, pushing as deep as he could and pulling back all the way to the glans, periodically swallowing the mixed fluids pooling in his mouth.

"You can do better than that. Relax your throat," Jenna said, her voice betraying her growing impatience. Alex had no idea how he was supposed to actively relax his throat but he tried to not cramp up when her tip reached the back of his mouth, which was a feat in itself given the sheer size of the prospective intruder and the memory of how it had left him with an aching throat when Jenna had forced it in. He tried to let her into his throat, in part because he wanted to avoid overstretching her patience but also because he knew that it would please her, but no matter how much he pushed his head forward and gagged on her glans as it pressed against the back of his mouth, her very tip poking into his throat was as far as he could get. His efforts got an appreciative coo out of Jenna as he leant forward until he gagged before pulling back to take a breath, heavy with the scent of her honey-glazed cock, before trying again. He made several more attempts but the result was the same until one time, he swallowed the salty-sweet mixed fluids filling his mouth just as her tip was about to hit the back of his mouth and suddenly, something felt very different.

"Yes, just like that," Jenna purred while Alex blinked his eyes open again, his brain struggling to interpret the unexpected pressure in his throat. He felt the outline of her glans as it stretched his oesophagus but rather than being painful as he had expected from previous experience, it didn't feel bad at all.

"Take it. Deeper," Jenna urged through clenched teeth and Alex felt her hand on his head again, her fingers twitching as she fought the urge to fuck his face. He let his eyes drift shut as he obeyed, pressing forward to find that once he had gotten her crown in, her shaft followed relatively easily thanks to the mixed fluids clinging to his throat. To Alex's utter confusion, his throat tingled as he slowly took Jenna's cock deeper, feeling like a tantalizingly light touch on his lips but constant and more intense, and it felt the same when her glans receded as he pulled back to breathe. He had seen girls moan when giving head in porn but assumed they were just doing it for the camera. Was it normal for his throat to feel like this?

"Good boy," Jenna purred, giving Alex all the encouragement he needed to start pushing forward again, tasting fresh honey on her shaft as he took it deeper this time before pulling back and doing it again, accidentally pulling back too far so he had to get her glans back in. With his throat loosened by Jenna's immense girth, it was much easier the second time and soon after he shuffled forward a bit so he could take more of her seemingly endless length. Between the increasingly sweet taste in his mouth as Jenna's pre was now leaking directly into his throat, the strange tingling as her crown moved up and down his oesophagus and her rewarding his efforts with praise, encouragement and her perfectly manicured nails once more tracing invisible patterns in his hair, Alex found himself actively wanting to impale his face further on Jenna's massive cock and hear the moans and sighs escaping from her throat with each deep, slow stroke.

"Almost there baby," Alex heard Jenna whisper when her intoxicating musk hit his nose ever more intensely. He pulled back for another deep honey and cock-scented breath and leant forward again, savouring the sensation of Jenna's cock slowly sliding through his lips, over his tongue and down his sensitive throat further and further until he felt first his nose and then his lips meet soft, warm skin.

"Ngh fuck, that's it. How's it feel to have mommy's cock all the way down your throat?" Jenna grunted but Alex barely heard her, too absorbed in the moment. Beside the still-confusing physical sensation of his mother's massive veiny shaft making his throat tingle as it throbbed inside it, his mouth and throat being so completely and utterly filled felt strangely gratifying. He couldn't believe how deep inside him he could feel the heat radiating from her cock. As blood coursed through the veins on her shaft he could even feel her heartbeat deep inside him, her heart dictating a rhythm that his own was already beginning to follow. On top of that, some part of him felt a perverse sense of accomplishment at having managed to take the whole thing and at the pleasure he was so obviously giving her. He got goosebumps as it all sank in.

"Work that throat baby, get your cream," Jenna demanded and Alex was far from reluctant to comply. He continued slipping her cock in and out of his throat, moving his whole torso in slow motions that let him appreciate the sensation of her cock sliding up his throat until he could breathe around her tip and then down until the musk from her balls tickled his nose as his lips kissed her base. He gave up trying to not think about what he was doing in the face of Jenna's dirty talk constantly reminding him. There was simply no denying that he was deepthroating every inch of his mother's huge cock, or that it was turning him on much more than giving head to his girlfriends ever had.

"I'd love to sit here and let you suck me for hours but I'm afraid we don't have all day," Jenna said with a genuine rueful tone as she took a more forceful hold of his head and began dictating the pace as she moved Alex's head up and down her shaft, pulling his head all the way to her root and jerking it back and forth a few times in quicker, shallow strokes before pulling out to let him take a breath, then doing it all over. Though she was being a bit too rough, overstimulating his throat to the point that it was becoming painful, Alex realized that she was still showing restraint when compared to the kind of rough facefucking she had subjected him to before and he was happy to let her take control as the more control she took, the less he had to deal with the fact that he had actively and willingly sucked her cock nor the shame a shrinking part of him felt about it. Alex lost track of time as Jenna fucked his mouth, making constant remarks about how good his throat felt and how he was a born cocksucker all the while, until Alex felt her cock begin to pulse and she let go of his head, hissing, "Fuck, I'm gonna... Here's your cream."

Slightly dazed by her treatment of his throat and ego, Alex had all but forgotten the jug in his hands and barely had time to pull back, open his eyes and bring its wide opening up to Jenna's tip as she furiously jerked off with her cock pointing right at his face before the first thick rope of cum erupted from her tip. Alex's mouth hung open as he watched the obscene display of virility right in front of him, his own penis twitching uselessly as he was once again denied release. He felt the translucent plastic container in his hands gradually become heavier as Jenna moaned and groaned while she unloaded thick white streams of her hot, fragrant seed into it. When her last spurt dripped from her tip, the jug was mostly full and Alex gingerly set it down, unable to take his eyes off the unbelievably copious load it contained.

"Be a good boy and get the last bit too," Jenna instructed, sounding quite relieved and a bit out of breath. Looking up, Alex saw Jenna's still-hard cock pointing at his face with a white bead sitting on its tip. Not even thinking of defying her, he leant in, placed an open-mouthed kiss on her glans and sucked the last of her cum out. He felt a rush of warmth when the rich taste of her salty cream hit his tongue, though it didn't stay there long before he unthinkingly swallowed it.

"Go on, time for your breakfast. You don't want to run late, do you?" Jenna said nonchalantly as she turned back around to finish her own breakfast. Alex got up unsteadily, his legs having fallen asleep over what might have been half an hour on his knees, and carried the jug to the table, setting it down with an audible thud before getting his bowl and a spoon from the counter.

His mind was clouded by a haze of submissive arousal as being made to pleasure his mother without getting his own long-awaited climax yet again had left him even hornier than before. He simply stared at the jug for a moment, a silent testament to her infinitely superior potency. Even just thinking about what he was about to do after what he had already done was obscene, shameful, humiliating, even kind of disgusting and just so wrong but all that actually made part of his lust-addled mind want to do it, and Jenna had promised it would get him the relief he desperately needed.

As he brought the jug to his bowl, it became apparent that the similarities between its contents and milk extended no further than its colour. The thick white fluid slowly flowed over the edge of its impromptu container and lazily spread over his cereal, its viscosity somewhere between thick yoghurt and watery dough. Even more striking was its smell which Alex could find no words for other than potent. The fragrant jizz refused to filter through his flakes, forming a solid white layer on top of them that quickly filled what space was left in the bowl.

Alex could feel Jenna's eyes follow his every move as he set down the jug, picked up his spoon and carefully mixed the dissimilar ingredients for his breakfast. Slowly bringing the spoon to his lips, he paused briefly and looked at the heap of flakes on it, not just frosted but covered by a layer of fresh snow, and swallowed the saliva that had pooled in his mouth. Then he finally brought it into his mouth and the mixed tastes hit his tongue.

The rich warm salty cream did not go together with the flakes' cheap artificial sweetness but Alex found the taste itself far more pleasant than he would've liked to admit. His heart pounded as he slowly chewed on the mixture. He kept his eyes cast down at his bowl to avoid meeting Jenna's gaze, too ashamed of what he was doing right in front of her and how much it was turning him on. As he swallowed the odd-tasting mouthful with some effort, his eyes shot up to take a quick peek and found a smirk on Jenna's face that made it clear that she was very pleased with both him and herself.

Spurred on by her reaction, he quickly brought another spoonful to his mouth. He felt his penis twitch like mad as he made a show of slowly and deliberately chewing on the cum-coated cereal. When he noisily swallowed he felt something leak from his penis, creating a small damp spot at the front of his barely tented boxers.

"So, how is it?" Jenna asked as Alex's spoon was already darting to his bowl again. "Looks like you like it."

Alex froze. He knew what she wanted to hear and in his lust-crazed state there was even some truth to it but he couldn't get himself to say it. Slowly and hesitantly, he nodded.

"Told you," Jenna cooed melodically, grinning from ear to ear. "Why don't you add some more then? Those flakes look a little dry," she suggested. Alex complied without a word, pouring more of Jenna's thick cum into his bowl until it was once again filled to the brim. "I still don't get how you can eat that chopped up cardboard but I guess everything is edible with the right sauce," Jenna commented casually as she finished her toast.