Honour Thy Mother Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway," Jenna began as she stood up, putting her bare crotch at Alex's eye level with her skirt still pulled up. Alex was stunned by the sight of her cock, fully engorged again and pointing directly at his face. "I'll freshen up and get going. We can't all just suck dick to put food on the table," she announced as Alex continued to stare at her cock. He couldn't take his eyes off it even as she walked to the bathroom, craning his neck as he tried to imagine how he had managed to fit her monstrous member down his throat.

When he lost sight of Jenna's cock as she left the kitchen, Alex returned his attention to his breakfast. While he had let Jenna talk him into it for the promise of finally getting the release she had forbidden him, with every spoonful of cum-soaked corn flakes he brought to his mouth, his thoughts revolved more and more about the act itself, the shameful realization that he actually liked the taste and how much continuing to humiliate himself by swallowing her cum turned him on. The sheer depravity of what he was doing was making his head swim. He began to suck the cum off the flakes in his mouth first before choking down the dry cereal. When his bowl was half empty, he grabbed the jug to refill it.

When Jenna walked back into the kitchen he was feeling hot all over and panting as he brought the last few flakes up to his mouth, along with what would be several ejaculations' worth of cum for even porn stars. Alex looked at her with glassy eyes as he finished his perverted breakfast. Jenna's eyes flicked to the visibly emptier jug and the small white pool remaining in his bowl before she locked eyes with him and smirked. Unlike Alex, she was the very picture of composure with her hair and outfit back in perfect order and her scandalous secret tucked away.

"You're not going to leave that, are you?" she asked while she approached the table, her moderate black heels clicking with every graceful step.

"Come on, finish up," she said, her eyes boring into his as she placed a fingertip on the rim of his bowl. In the heat of the moment, Alex couldn't think of anything but obeying her. He didn't even dare to break eye contact as he slowly lifted his bowl to his lips and tilted it forward until Jenna's thick cum slowly poured into his waiting mouth. He held her warm salty cream in his mouth as he put the bowl back down before he slowly swallowed.

"All gone?" Jenna asked. "Show me," she demanded when Alex simply nodded in reply so Alex opened his mouth wide and stuck out his tongue. "Good boy," she commended. "You know, that gives me an idea," she said, turned away and walked to the counter. She grabbed Alex's thermos cup, poured out the coffee and brought it to the table where she took the jug and began filling the thermos. "Bring this home empty if you want me to help you relax," she said as she put the lid on and set the thermos full of still-warm cum down in front of Alex.

"But you said," Alex protested meekly.

"Yeah, but I changed my mind," Jenna casually brushed aside his objection. "Have fun at college," she chirped and leant down to kiss Alex's forehead. She lingered before pulling back, sniffed him once and giggled, "Don't forget to brush your teeth."

Getting on the bus, Alex slumped into a seat and stared at the mug in his hand, trying to explain to himself how it had ended up there. Having calmed down somewhat since Jenna left, he couldn't believe what had happened, what degrading things he had done. Just a few weeks ago he could have never imagined himself doing anything like it, if anything he'd fantasized about his girlfriends swallowing for him, or even just giving him head. Yet when his mother wanted something from him he found it harder and harder to refuse her. Worst of all, as much as he was ashamed of it now, it had been so incredibly hot in the moment. He didn't even understand why he had taken this mug full of a pint of his mother's cum along. Sure, he had quietly conceded when she had suddenly changed their deal but then she'd left him alone in the house when she drove to work. He knew he'd be home first so he could have just left it or dumped it down the drain, hell he still could just wait and sneak off to a restroom at college to pour it out, how would she ever find out?

He'd just have to tell her he'd done it when she'd come home and he'd finally get his release without having to go through with this. All he'd have to do was look into her eyes and lie to her face. A knot formed in his stomach at the thought. She'd know. He couldn't remember the last time he'd lied to her and gotten away with it, somehow she'd always seen right through him. And if she caught him lying now, he would not only have humiliated himself in front of her for nothing but she would certainly punish him for trying to deceive her, and who knew how. Alex sighed in frustration at the voice at the back of his mind that was excited to find out how. It simply wasn't worth the risk.

Figuring that leaving the "cream" in its imperfectly insulated container for long was only going to make his task more unpleasant, he let out a deep sigh and slowly raised the mug to his lips. Paranoid about someone noticing the scent, he waited until his lips were almost touching the lid before he flipped it open, closed his eyes and brought the opening to his mouth. It took a moment until the increasingly familiar taste of Jenna's seed hit his tongue and even when it did, it flowed into his mouth slowly, the mug's small opening being intended for much more watery fluids. Not wanting to sit there waiting however long it would take for his mouth to slowly fill with the thick stuff, he started sucking it out, trying to not make any attention-grabbing sounds. Though he was ashamed to admit it to himself, at least the taste was far from unbearable. Preoccupied as he was, he paid no mind to the pneumatic hissing that would have given him some warning before the bus accelerated with a jerk. The next moment, he was doubled over, choking, coughing and desperately trying to suppress the urge to spit out his mouthful of cum.

After some agonizing seconds, he got control of himself, noisily swallowed and took a few panting breaths before he blinked his teary eyes open and sat back up. To make matters worse, he saw a girl he'd seen, or maybe creepily stared at, in some of his classes looking at him with a blank expression on her pretty freckled face framed by wavy brown hair. Emphasized by her dark eyeliner, her wide-open brown eyes were looking right at his mouth as she awkwardly brought a finger to the corner of her lips. Imitating her gesture, Alex felt something wet at the corner of his mouth. He could feel the blood drain from his face when he looked down at his finger and found a spot of pure white on it. Panicking, he turned away and wiped both corners of his mouth with his finger and sucked it clean.

Throughout the day, Alex was paranoid and extremely self-conscious. Whenever he saw someone look at him he felt like they were silently judging or mocking him. During both lectures and breaks, he tried to avoid attention. Whenever he felt unobserved, he'd take a quick sneaky look around before taking a sip from his cup which, to his dismay, seemed to refill every time he closed the lid. Just before his final lecture for the day, he couldn't take it anymore. He found a free cabin in a restroom, removed the lid from his cup and drank down the rest in a few quick, hungry gulps, eager to finally be done with it.

Having finished his drink didn't make him any less nervous though so he took the spot with the most free seats between him and other students he could find in the lecture room. It didn't help him focus either. When the professor went off on some tangent about the history of unions in Hollywood a few minutes into the lecture, Alex tuned out and his thoughts drifted off, jumping back and forth between trying to rationalize the events of the day and fantasizing about his promised reward.

"Hey man," a voice brought Alex back to reality. He jerked and turned his head around to see his friend Jim plop down on the seat right next to him. "What the fuck is that guy on about?"

"Uh, no idea. I haven't really been listening," Alex admitted.

"Yeah, that was kinda obvious. Heard you took up swimming, getting really friendly with coach Nilsen. Been daydreaming about her?" he teased with a shit-eating grin.

"What? No," Alex replied, frowning. "I mean yeah I've been to swimming practice and coach Nilsen is nice and all but I wasn't, um, I was, uh," Alex stammered, trailing off as his brain blanked. "Oh, fuck off," he eventually deflected weakly.

Jim narrowed his eyes and leant a bit closer to Alex. After a few seconds, he laughed and leant back. "You know, I was going to let you in on a couple rumours about her but I guess you know all about it already," he said in between bursts of laughter.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Alex said, his bewilderment clearly reflected on his face.

"Of course you don't," Jim snickered. "I guess it kinda makes sense in a way after what Sandra pulled on you, especially if the shit she's been spreading about you is true. Not like Nilsen is going to care," he mused. Every word he said confused Alex further until he could only stare at his friend with furrowed brows trying to make sense of what he was getting at. "Not judging," Jim said, raising his hands defensively. "Whatever tickles your pickle, just don't let her keep you too busy on weekends for a couple rounds of CoD," he grinned.

"I'm not, ugh, whatever," Alex sighed, doing his best to return his focus to the lecture. Thankfully, Jim seemed done with digging into his love life and reverted to their usual topics like games and movies as they chatted and paid little attention to whatever vaguely filmmaking-related anecdote the professor was ranting about.

Alex let out a heavy sigh when he heard the door fall shut behind him, relieved to finally be away from the eyes of strangers and their seemingly ever-present judging stares. Looking at his phone, he estimated it would be about 3 hours until his mother would be home. He trotted to his room, not sure what to do with himself. Turning on his computer screens, he found the beginnings of an essay waiting for him. It wasn't due until next Thursday but he had promised himself that just for once he wouldn't leave something until the very last minute. He dropped into his chair to continue working on it but he could barely focus on it for long enough to read what he had already written, film theory being just about the farthest thing from his mind at that time.

After just a few minutes of fruitlessly trying to put together a train of thought only to lose it almost immediately because his thoughts were far too occupied with what was waiting for him later that evening, he gave up. He tried to distract himself from the mix of anticipation and nervousness roiling inside him with social media and random videos but nothing really caught his interest so he went through his library of games and picked one mostly at random to kill some time. Due to his lack of focus, he kept missing things and making mistakes, which annoyed him to the point that he soon quit in frustration.

Exasperated, he leant back in his chair. He just couldn't take his mind off what was going to happen once his mother came home, or at least what he hoped would happen. As much as he looked forward to his desperately needed and, as far as he was concerned, well-deserved release, he suddenly became keenly aware that his mother's side of their deal was woefully undefined. She had never actually said that she would finally give, or even allow, him his long-awaited orgasm, that was just his assumption based on wishful thinking. Even if she really had meant that, she had already altered the deal, what if she altered it any further? The thought that the reward he had been looking forward to all day made him too nervous to sit still. Swivelling back and forth with his chair while his mind struggled to come to terms with this unsettling possibility, Alex's eyes roamed through his room. It was a bit messy, even by his standards.

Suddenly, he remembered how Jenna had chewed his ear off once about how disappointed she was that he couldn't even be bothered to keep his own room clean while she took care of the rest of the house. What if she saw the state it was in now and decided to punish him for his negligence by reneging on their deal? He absolutely could not let that happen.

Alex jumped out of his chair and hurriedly started gathering up laundry strewn about his bed and floor, stuffing comics back on the shelf, dusting and vacuuming until, looking over his handiwork, he figured his room looked good enough to pass at least a casual inspection. This didn't reassure him for long though as he soon realized that if she looked for something to complain about, she was always going to find something, no matter how thorough he was. His thoughts raced trying to come up with a way to prevent his badly needed relief from slipping from his fingers now that he was so close, quickly figuring that he had to make sure his mother wouldn't want to look for something to complain about in the first place and eventually deciding that the best way to do that was to make sure she was in a good mood when she'd come home. With the vacuum still in his hand, he moved to the living room to give it a quick cleaning as well before moving to the hallway which he made sure to clean extra thoroughly, even breaking out the mop to make sure the first room Jenna would see coming in was positively sparkling.

Taking a look at the time, he estimated he should have just about enough time to see if he could whip up something for dinner to have a pleasant little surprise waiting for Jenna so he put away the cleaning equipment and headed to the kitchen. His eyes immediately fell on the milk jug still sitting on the table where he had left it in the morning. He swallowed as he stared at it for a moment, struggling to believe that it was still about halfway filled with thick white cream. His first impulse was to pour it out and throw it away but he hesitated, wondering if his mother might take offence at that. He couldn't decide what to do with it so he simply ignored it and started going through the fridge and cupboards to take stock of what he had to work with for dinner. Unfortunately, Jenna's infrequent and limited cooking reflected in the stockpile of ready meals, condiments and a mismatched handful of basics. While Alex was thinking about how he could throw together something fresh or at least turn pre-packaged junk into something more edible, he heard the front door being unlocked.

"Hi, sweetie. How was your day?" Jenna chirped.

"Good," Alex called back.

"Really?" Jenna asked as she made her way to the kitchen following Alex's voice. "Because the floor almost looks like something's weighing on your conscience," she smirked walking into the kitchen.

"No, nothing, I just thought you'd appreciate it" Alex replied.

"So you did what we agreed on and you wanted to make extra sure you'd get your reward, hm?" Jenna concluded as she approached him, smirking. "What did you do with it?"

"What do you mean? You told me to..." Alex stammered.

"To bring it home empty," Jenna interrupted him. "So what did you do with it? Did you sneak off and pour it out hoping nobody sees you?" she guessed.

Alex averted his eyes, feeling heat rush to his face. "I drank it," he confessed quietly.

Jenna burst into laughter and pulled Alex in for a hug before moving her hands up to his cheeks and placing a quick kiss on his lips. "That's the first thing you thought of, hm?" she grinned. Looking past him, she saw the half-empty jug on the table. "No need to keep this old stuff around, you can always get it fresh," Jenna said, smirking as she walked over to the table, took the jug to the counter and unceremoniously dumped its contents down the drain. "Well, you definitely kept up your side of our little deal so why don't you put on something comfortable and wait for me in the living room?" she suggested.

Some minutes later, Alex was sitting on the couch in his shirt and boxers, shifting impatiently as his heart and thoughts raced. Some small part of his mind was still thinking about what Jenna had said about it having been his idea to actually drink his mug but it was almost completely drowned out by anticipation of finally getting his reward. He supposed that in all likelihood she would simply give him a quick handjob but he couldn't stop fantasizing about her reciprocating for what she had made him do for her, imagining her looking up at him with her beautiful lips wrapped around his penis and wondering what it would feel like to finally get a blowjob. Then he heard the sound of naked feet on the hardwood floor and looked over, feeling strangely underdressed when he saw his mother enter the room wearing nothing but a silk dressing gown with her hair flowing over her shoulders down to her stunning cleavage. She had a bottle of wine in one hand and two glasses in the other.

"So, let's see if we can't get that 'stress' out of you, hm?" she said, winking as she walked in with a coy smile. Alex felt his throat tighten when she bent over to set the bottle and glasses down on the coffee table, giving him a breathtaking view down her front in that did nothing to help with the raging erection in his boxers.

"It's been a while since we've spent some quality time, hasn't it?" she mused as she turned around to get a corkscrew from a cabinet, Alex's eyes roaming over her body from her swaying hips to a sideways view of her breasts and butt as she took a detour to turn down the lights and flick on some smaller ones around the living room instead before she returned to the coffee table and uncorked the wine. Alex got another stunning view of her full breasts when she bent over to pour it.

"Just a bit of mother-son bonding. Trust me, you'll love it," she said with a conspiratorial smirk as she pushed a glass into his hand and sat down right next to him with the other.

"Call me boring but sometimes, a quiet evening in front of the TV is just the best way to relax," she said while she grabbed the remote and put on an old episode of a show they both loved.

"Even better when you have someone to cuddle with," she added as she leant back, wrapped an arm around Alex to pull him against herself until his head rested on her chest, and kissed his hair.

"What do you kids call it? Kick back with cable?" Jenna asked jokingly.

"Netflix and chill," Alex corrected her. "But it's really more of a euph-" he added.

"Netflix and chill then," Jenna interrupted him and turned her attention to the screen, sipping her wine while her free hand on Alex's hip caressed his side and lower belly.

For a while, neither of them said anything as they watched. While there was admittedly something calming about being cuddled up to his mom, this was not at all what he had been hoping for. Not only was it not helping, feeling her warm soft body against his only aroused him further, especially with just a thin layer of silk between the side of his face and the soft breast it was resting on. Besides her natural scent, the silk smelled faintly of perfumes and body lotion. The scents immediately conjured images in Alex's mind of Jenna spreading lotion all over her naked luxurious body and rubbing it into her flawless skin.

He felt like he was going to completely lose his mind if this went on much longer, he had to say something but what if he offended her? Would she punish him for being ungrateful? He took a sip of wine as he thought about what to say and pulled a face at the taste. He hadn't drunk that often yet, especially not wine, and wondered how anyone could genuinely like the stuff. He did pick up something vaguely fruity but he couldn't get past the decidedly unpleasant alcoholic taste. Still, he kept sipping his wine out of nervousness more than anything else and soon noticed himself loosening up. Sips became gulps and it wasn't long before his glass was empty. Staring at the screen, Alex didn't see the smirk on his mother's face as she wordlessly reached over to refill his glass before wrapping her arm back around him.