Honour Thy Mother Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When, halfway into his second glass, Alex's eyes fell on Jenna's legs he felt like it was a good idea to return her caresses so he moved his hand that had up until that point rested in his lap to her thigh. When she showed no immediate reaction, he took it as approval and began slowly running his hand up and down her thigh, fascinated by how the silk on her warm, soft skin felt under his fingertips. Unfortunately, the alcohol spreading through his body not only gave him liquid courage but also brought back the fantasies that had filled his mind before his mom walked in. Jenna still hadn't reacted to his hand on her thigh, which he perceived as permission to continue that emboldened him to let his hand creep just a bit further from the top to the inside of her thigh every time he brought his glass to his lips.

When his glass refused to give up more liquid no matter how high he raised it, he looked at his empty glass, swallowed and finally worked up the courage to protest his disappointing reward. "Mom?" he began still a bit hesitantly, craning his neck to look up at Jenna's face.

"Yes, sweetie?" Jenna replied, her eyes still on the TV.

"When you said you'd help me relax, I thought you meant," he complained.

"You thought you'd get to relieve some of the tension in your underwear? That maybe I'd lend you a hand? Or even give you a very special goodnight kiss?" Jenna teased while looking at him from the corner of her eye.

"Yes," he admitted, sounding closer to a petulant child demanding ice cream than he'd wanted to.

"You want your own mother to take care of your little thing for you and get all that nasty stuff out of your body?" she said with feigned indignity which stood in stark contrast to the grin on her lips while her fingers slipped into his boxers and she brought her face closer and closer to his.

"I can't believe I raised such a horny pervert. You're such a naughty boy," she whispered, looking deep into Alex's eyes as she walked her fingers over his crotch to his twitching penis. When her lips were just a fraction of an inch from his, she suddenly stopped.

"I told you I'm not touching that thing," she said matter-of-factly, turned her head back to the screen and pulled her hand back out of Alex's boxers. "And neither are you," she added in a commanding tone.

With one scene fading to another, not even the TV disturbed the silence filling the room for a moment, just long enough for Alex to go from surprised to shocked and then defiant as what she had said sank in. Just when Alex opened his mouth to protest Jenna said, "But you've been such a well-behaved obedient little boy lately, and especially today, that you do deserve something special."

"Something special?" Alex repeated nervously while Jenna's fingers slipped into his boxers again. "What do you mean?".

"Oh, I think you know exactly what I mean," Jenna replied, her fingers running over Alex's sensitive skin as she moved her hand to his butt. "Trust me, you'll love it," she assured, giving Alex's cheek a quick grope. Alex gasped when he felt Jenna's fingers push between his cheeks.

"Mom!" he exclaimed in a high-pitched voice when her fingertips found his puckered ring.

"There's that voice again. Really suits you," Jenna grinned. Alex's short yelp was quickly followed by gasps as Jenna teased his sensitive sphincter. The strange sensation made him squirm. It felt good but it wasn't what he wanted, and he was uncertain if Jenna was going to just tease and deny him again or she really was going to finally give him his relief like this, if she even could. His wandering eyes fell on Jenna's crotch and saw a large and growing bulge in her gown.

"It's not enough, is it?" Jenna asked knowingly.

"No," Alex whined between gasps. With Jenna giggling at his predicament, Alex watched the folds of her gown part to reveal her huge half-hard cock as it began to rouse.

"You know, with a properly broken in buttslut I'd just spit on a finger and push it in," Jenna said casually.

"I'm not a ..." Alex protested weakly, trailing off as he was unwilling to even call himself something like that.

"Of course you aren't," Jenna agreed. "That's why we need something else if you want me to help you with your little problem, something a bit more lubricating. I don't have any lube, I know you don't have any in your room, so where could we get something else?" she mused, continuing to run her fingers along Alex's twitching star. As she spoke, Alex stared at her cock, watching it rise. Fresh memories of her pre flowing freely from her tip directly into his mouth rushed into his mind and, swallowing, he gingerly moved his hand from her thigh towards her cock.

"What are you doing?" Jenna asked with a grin when Alex took hold of as much of her cock as he could grasp with one hand.

"Stroking your, um, penis," Alex replied hesitantly, amazed at how warm her thick shaft felt as he started running his hand over it.

"My cock," Jenna corrected him after taking a sip from her glass.

"Your cock," Alex parroted meekly, his eyes following his hand up and down her shaft. He could feel it growing in his hand, pushing his fingertips apart as it rapidly grew to its full mind-blowing size until her glans partially blocked his view of the screen.

"So you're going to stroke my cock until I start leaking pre so I can use it as lube to finger your butt?" Jenna laid out slowly.

"Yes," Alex confirmed, blushing.

"Say it," Jenna insisted.

"I'm stroking your," Alex began hesitantly, "Your cock," he continued after a moment's pause, breathing heavily. He couldn't believe what he was about to say. "Because I want you to finger my butt with your pre as lube," he finished. Every word he said aroused him further.

"Clever boy," Jenna smirked. "Go on then, keep jerking me off," she ordered.

Alex did as he was told, marvelling at how small his hand looked on his mother's massive cock. He could feel the blood pulsing through the veins on her shaft more and more clearly and it wasn't long before he saw a bead of clear liquid emerge from her tip and run down her glans.

"There you go," Alex heard Jenna say. He let out a little grunt of protest when she removed her hand from his butt. Alex's eyes were still following the first drop of Jenna's pre as it ran down her glans when she scooped it up with one finger and ran another along the trail it had left to gather up some more of her own lubricant. Alex gasped when he felt Jenna's fingers return to his butt, leaving a warm, wet feeling as she ran them around his pucker before pressing a finger right against his opening.

"Hmm seems we'll need some more," Jenna mused when she couldn't get her finger to slip through his tightly clenched ring.

With Alex having continued to clumsily run his hand up and down Jenna's shaft, he was beginning to faintly notice the scent of her arousal as more and more clear liquid flowed from her tip and ran down her glans to his hand. He kept moving his hand without thinking about it as he watched Jenna's hand return to her glans and begin running two fingers over it. While lubing up her fingers, she spread the lines of liquid on her glans into a coating that covered all of her crown and gave it a wet sheen.

With his head resting on her chest, he could feel her heartbeat and breathing quicken as he continued to work his hand up and down her shaft. He gave it a light experimental squeeze every so often, amazed by how warm her huge hard cock and the pulsing veins on it felt in his hand. He swallowed the saliva that had built up in his mouth while he stared at Jenna's cock. Enough of her pre had leaked down to his hand to leave his fingers thoroughly coated and his hand had spread it all over her shaft, leaving it wet and shiny as his hand slid up and down quicker on her wet skin. When Alex saw that, because of his hand failing to fully encircle her colossal girth, a strip of skin remained between his fingertips that wasn't quite as thoroughly lubed up, he started twisting his hand around Jenna's shaft while he continued to jerk it.

His efforts got an immediate reaction, making Jenna inhale sharply.

"Mmm, fuck, you're good with your hands," she purred. Already feeling hot from the mix of alcohol and arousal, Alex felt himself become even more flushed at her praise. Even without getting any physical stimulation himself, knowing that he was turning her on gave him a sense of satisfaction that spurred him on to put down his glass and bring his other hand to her cock as well.

"Yeah, keep going just like that," she said as Alex's twisting, squeezing hands pumped up and down her shaft. He could hear in her throaty voice how much she enjoyed what he was doing and it sent a shiver down his spine.

"Well, this should be enough," Jenna said, holding up her hand. Her middle and index finger were covered in enough natural lube for drops of it to run down to her palm.

"More than enough, actually," Jenna added and brought her hand closer Alex's face. Almost panting with arousal, Alex opened his already parted lips wider to let Jenna push a finger into his mouth. With the scent of her pre filling his nose, he obediently sucked the salty liquid off her finger. "Good boy," Jenna praised as she pulled her finger out, "Are you excited for your reward?"

"Yes," Alex breathed after swallowing her pre. He gripped her cock tighter, trying to entice her to give him what he so badly needed.

"Better keep those hands moving then," Jenna teased as her hand returned to Alex's butt. Her wet fingers found Alex's virgin pucker and forced a moan out of him as they rubbed over his sensitive skin. Then she pushed one finger right against his opening but once again, Alex clenched up.

"Shhh, relax baby. You know you want it," Jenna whispered. Remembering how it had felt when Jenna played with his butt in the shower and wanting to experience it again, Alex tried to stay relaxed when he felt her finger press against his entrance again. He gasped when intense pleasure raced up his spine as the tip of Jenna's finger slipped into him and she pushed it in up to the first knuckle. He froze and gripped her cock tightly as if holding on for dear life as she slowly pushed her finger deeper, forcing a girly moan out of him when he felt the second knuckle slip through his sensitive ring.

"There we go," Jenna said in a soothing voice while Alex panted and tried to adjust to the sensations radiating from his butt. Her finger stretching his twitching sphincter felt strange but incredibly good.

"Now enjoy your reward for being a good, obedient, submissive little boy," Jenna said. With every adjective, she slowly pulled her finger out half an inch and pushing it back in. She began moving her finger inside him, paying close attention to the way Alex gasped and moaned as she thrust her finger in and out of his sensitive hole. For a few seconds, Alex was paralyzed by the sensations assaulting his brain. The pleasure was unbearable but it wasn't enough. He could feel his long-awaited orgasm approaching but something was missing.

"More, please" he pleaded, setting his hands back into motion to make his plea more convincing. He did succeed in getting Jenna to move her finger more vigorously and teasingly rub another finger along the outside of his hole but when another minute or so passed as he stroked, squeezed and massaged his mother's monstrous cock but the orgasm he hoped to earn remained out of reach, he grew increasingly impatient.

"It's still not quite enough, hm?" Jenna whispered into his ear.

"No," Alex whined.

"Oh my poor boy," she commiserated, "If only there was something you could do to get that tiny bit more you need. Maybe even just something like a kiss," she teased.

Alex's eyes were drawn to Jenna's glans. Without meaning to, he had slowly pulled her cock closer while jerking it and now it was just a few inches from his face, swaying as his hands worked on her shaft. Engorged with blood and glistening with her pre, it looked so juicy. Its scent was intoxicating. Remembering how it had felt in his mouth, and especially his throat, that morning, he couldn't stop himself. Holding Jenna's cock steady, he lifted his head up from her chest and brought it to her tip. Without thinking about it, he took a deep pheromone-laden breath before he opened his mouth as wide as he could and pressed his lips down on her glans.

"Can't keep your mouth off my cock, can you? You just love how it feels in your mouth or are you hungry for more cream?" Jenna mocked as Alex licked her salty pre off her silky crown and pushed his head down trying to get his lips around her cock, turned on even further by her humiliation.

"Yeah, just like that. Fuck, you're getting good at this," Jenna moaned when Alex's lips slipped past her glans, but Alex barely acknowledged her praise, pushing further until her tip pressed against the back of his mouth. In between moans coaxed out of him by Jenna's finger, he swallowed around her tip pressing against the entrance to his throat. Whether it was the alcohol loosening him up, the different angle as her cock entered him upside down or just his desperation to bring himself over the edge with the feeling of her cock stretching out his strangely sensitive throat, her cock didn't make him gag no matter how much he pressed it against the back of his mouth. It was just a matter of seconds until, after a few failed attempts, Alex felt Jenna's crown slip into his throat and his eyes closed for a moment as he let out a muffled echo of Jenna's satisfied moan.

He held still and took in the sensations of her glans forcing his throat open before he leant forward and pushed his head lower. As he forced more of her cock through his lips, his tongue used what little room her fat shaft left in his mouth to lap up the salty liquid clinging to it. It struck him how different the larger and smaller veins crisscrossing over her cock felt sliding over his tongue as opposed to her cumvein running along its bottom. A shiver ran over him as her tip slid further down and he felt the veins on her shaft throbbing in his throat. He could feel himself getting close, close enough for his own twitching penis to leave small wet spots in his boxers. With a needy moan, he pushed further, wanting to feel it all the way inside him and bring himself over the edge. With a steady stream of her hot pre pumping out of her tip and lubricating his willing throat, he easily took her deeper, watching her huge shaft vanish between his lips until they met his hand. He stopped to bask in how amazing it felt to have her veiny shaft deep in his tightly stretched throat while her fingers teased his butt and sent surges of pleasure up his spine.

He automatically sucked and licked her cock as he pulled back just enough so he could take a deep breath heavy with her pheromones. Pushing himself back down, he took his hands off her shaft and brought them to her thighs to steady himself as he impaled his face on her huge juicy spear but one hand missed its mark and landed on her sack instead. He fondled one of her massive orbs through a thin layer of warm silk while he moaned around her cock sliding deeper and deeper into his throat. He was so preoccupied with greedily swallowing his mother's cock that he hardly realized how she slowed down the movements of her fingers, keeping him on the edge despite his efforts. Between the folds of her gown, Alex saw part of her sack under or rather, in his flipped over perspective, above her cock. He stared at it, excited to see it come closer and closer as he brought his upper body lower until he was almost lying on top of Jenna. Her scent filled his nose, becoming more and more intense as the last few inches of her thoroughly lubricated cock squeezed past his lips.

His eyes rolled up and drifted shut when the tip of his nose touched her skin and he felt warm silk on his chin. Somehow, it felt incredibly satisfying to have taken his mother's monstrous cock to the hilt. He stayed like that for a bit, pressing his chin against her pelvis with his nose buried in her sack while he revelled in the sensations rushing to his brain from his entire body. His hand on her giant silk-clad sack, her pheromones flooding his nose, her cock pulsing unbelievably deep inside him as it continued to pump out hot pre, his sphincter clenching around her finger, it all was overwhelming. When he finally realized that Jenna's finger had stopped moving and his long-awaited release stayed out of reach, Alex let out as much of a frustrated, plaintive whine as he could with Jenna's throbbing cock occupying his throat. When his burning lungs forced him to reluctantly pull off Jenna's cock, he pushed his butt back against her hand and shifted around to get her finger moving inside him.

"Look at you," Jenna laughed as Alex began rocking back and forth. Alex alternated between burying his face in his mother's crotch and grinding his butt against her hand, sending waves of pleasure crashing through him that made him moan around the fat shaft moving up and down his throat.

" So eager to get yourself off with your butt. I wonder what that makes you, hm?" Jenna teased, grinning.

"Go on, baby. Cum while you choke on my cock," she purred as Alex's movements became increasingly erratic.

"Now," she whispered and straightened out her finger, touching a new spot inside Alex.

Alex squealed as unbelievable pleasure exploded from that spot and spread throughout his whole body. The most intense orgasm he had ever experienced washed over him and left him shaking and seeing stars. It was nothing like any he had experienced before, not just a short explosive peak of pleasure that faded as quickly as it came but pulsing waves of warmth and mind-bending pleasure coursing through him as Jenna's finger kept rubbing against that spot. He was vaguely aware of his penis dumping the biggest load he had ever ejaculated into his boxers but it was just a drop in the ocean of his full-body orgasm. The aftershocks of that incredible first peak Jenna's fingers sent through his body drained all strength from him until he went boneless.

"Don't you dare stop," Jenna pressed through clenched teeth and grabbed his head with her free hand. She jerked it up and down her cock, extracting her own orgasm out of Alex's limp body while she kept pressing her finger into Alex's prostate. The pleasure flooding Alex's brain only intensified when Jenna started fucking his face, pumping her cock in and out of his throat without any concern for his need to breathe. It only took a few more thrusts until Jenna let out a deeply satisfied groan, pulled Alex's head into her crotch one more time and held it there. Alex felt the churning orb in his hand lurch fractions of a second before another kind of heat erupted in his core as Jenna unloaded a flood of cum inside him. Drained of all strength, he could only moan around her pulsing shaft as he became light-headed from lack of air while she pumped load after impossibly copious load of her thick hot cum right into his stomach. The lack of air somehow made his orgasm even more mind-numbingly amazing. He was losing the struggle to hold on to consciousness when he suddenly heard himself reflexively suck in a fresh lungful of air as Jenna pulled him off her slowly softening shaft.

She put his head back on her chest and pulled his weakened body against her side, having apparently pulled her finger out of him at some point while he was barely conscious.

"Oh my, looks like my baby boy had a creamy little accident," Jenna chuckled, "Good thing all of that mess landed in your underwear. Boy, would you have been in for a spanking if you had gotten any of that on me."

As Alex continued to lean against her, Jenna said, "That felt good, didn't it?"

"Yes," Alex confessed breathlessly, still panting as he tried to recover.