Honour Thy Mother Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna was waiting in her car by the time Alex had gotten dressed. "Mom, did you draw on me?" he asked as he got in the car. While getting dressed, he had spotted a heart, somewhat misshapen with a very rounded tip and flat arches, drawn on his belly, just a bit below his ribs. He'd tried to wash it off but to no effect.

"Maybe," Jenna said coyly, tapping away at the centre console.

"Why?" Alex asked, which Jenna brushed off with a shrug. "How am I supposed to get it off?" he asked, irritated.

"Look, I'll help you wash it off when we're back home," Jenna promised.

"Why not now?" Alex pressed.

"You'll see," Jenna smirked as she started the engine.

Alex groaned with frustration. "Will you at least tell me where we're going?" He asked.

"The mall," Jenna replied.

"What? But the nav says over two hours," Alex said, confused. It should've been maybe an hour's drive even in the worst of traffic.

"Yeah, going to the same places and seeing the same faces gets boring, I thought we'd go somewhere new. They actually have some shops there I want to check out," Jenna laid out as she pulled out of the driveway.

Alex sighed when it dawned on him that Jenna had simply wanted to take him shopping. The drive was uneventful and quiet, only interrupted by the occasional groan that slipped out of Alex's lips every so often when he shifted his weight around trying to sit relatively comfortably with the new plug. Whenever it happened, he noticed a halfheartedly suppressed smirk on Jenna's face.

Though he was still frustrated by her secrecy by the time they arrived at the mall, the view as his mother walked around the car towards him blew him away. Her outfit was nothing special, a simple grey tailored felt coat over the wide pants she had bought during their last shopping trip and a white turtleneck peeking out behind her collar, with her purse dangling from her shoulder. Still, with her wavy naturally red hair falling over her shoulders as she walked towards and her black suede heeled boots clicking on the asphalt of the parking lot, Alex couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was with her curves still quite distinct in spite of her unassuming outfit.

"Come on then," Jenna said cheerfully as she wrapped an arm around him, pulled him against herself with her hand on his hips and headed to the entrance. She pulled him along into the nearest boutique and started checking out various clothes with Alex loosely following her, though only a few caught her eye enough for her to bother to pull them off the racks or shelves to have a closer look and hold them against herself, and all of those were put back shortly after. That was until she got to the jeans shelf where she pulled out one after the other. Alex was surprised, not just because of the sudden increase in her interest but also because he had never seen her wear slim, almost skin-tight jeans like she was pulling off the shelves now, and although he barely knew his own size they seemed a bit small for her. That was cleared up when she held one against him. "Uh, isn't this the women's section?" Alex asked hesitantly.

"Is there a men's section?" Jenna asked, eyeing up the pair of Jeans she was holding against Alex's hips before throwing it over her other arm together with a few others. "Anyway, I just have to see you in these," she added, grabbing another pair.

"But Mom, I don't," Alex protested but Jenna quickly brought a finger to his lips to silence him and leant in close to him.

"Look, honey, there probably isn't anyone here who knows us but we may get some strange looks if you keep calling me that. Got it?" she whispered, both her voice and eyes conveying a sense of urgency. Seeing Alex respond with a slow nod, she smiled and shuffled him off to the changing booths.

Alex stood in the booth, staring at the pile of jeans Jenna had shoved in there along with him as the thought that she wanted him to wear women's clothes sank in.

"Come on, plenty of guys your age wear skinny jeans, is this really so different. Trust me, they'll look great on you," Jenna said through the curtain. Alex still hesitated. "It's just a label, they won't sand your skin off. Just pick one and give it a try, if you really don't like it we'll drop it there," she suggested.

"Fine," Alex said with a sigh. He looked through the pile and was relieved to see that there really wasn't anything that gave them away as feminine apparel at first glance. He picked one out and dropped it on top of the others before he slowly dropped his pants and stepped out of them, very aware of his every movement thanks to his new accessory. Having shied away from tight pants just as much as his mother, if for the opposite reason, the way the new jeans hug his legs as he pulled them up felt strange but not directly uncomfortable. It was a bit weirder as he got them up to his butt with a bit of effort and buttoned them. He felt and, looking at himself closely in the booth's mirror, saw that the pants were almost slack around his hips, obviously designed with wider hips in mind, but really hugged his butt. He didn't know if he should be relieved or embarrassed that there hardly was a visible bulge in front.

"Are you done?" Jenna asked as Alex was turning this way and that in front of the mirror to get a better look at himself.

"I think so," Alex replied, absentmindedly wondering why there even were pockets on these things when he couldn't even get his fingers into them.

"Oh my god!" he heard Jenna exclaim. Looking over his shoulder, he saw Jenna had pulled aside the curtain enough to poke her face in. The next moment she had slipped into the now quite cramped booth with him. "They're perfect," she said enthusiastically. Though the thought that the jeans he was wearing were designed for women made him uncomfortable, he couldn't help being flattered by the way Jenna fawned over him and aroused by the way she looked at him, especially his butt, and how her hands gripped his hips to turn him this way and that. By the time Jenna slipped back out of the booth all but imploring him to try on another pair, Alex was surprisingly willing to go along. He put on another one, then another and eventually worked through the whole pile with Jenna slipping into the booth to gush about how good they looked on him while ogling his butt and running her hands over his legs and hips. At the end of it all, Alex was feeling more attractive than ever before and Jenna bought them all.

Walking out of the store leaning into his mother's side, it felt strange and a bit unreal to Alex that the bag full of ostensibly women's clothes contained probably his new favourite jeans. Without giving him much time to think about that, Jenna dragged him along to the next store, a lingerie boutique. She picked out a bunch of bras, some more practical and others definitely intended only for the bedroom. Every time she picked one up, Alex immediately pictured how her big soft breasts would look in it and with some of the more risque ones, the mental image made him swallow involuntarily. A tiny voice in the back of his mind was still shocked that he was positively salivating over his mother but after the events of the past weeks, this was hardly even noteworthy anymore. She also picked up a bunch of hosiery but no panties, even though there were plenty that caught her eye. She kept mentioning to Alex how cute she thought some of them were and wondering aloud how they would fit him, ignoring his quiet protests and pleas to at least lower her voice as Alex noticed several other shoppers looking at them. Alex breathed a sigh of relief when she eventually shrugged and moved on to checkout.

With Alex now carrying both bags, she dragged him into the next clothes store and directly to the changing booths where she took the bag of lingerie off him and told him to wait while she slipped into a booth. Alex stood around awkwardly playing around with his phone for a few minutes until Jenna said, "Alex, honey, could you come in here? I need your opinion on something." Knowing what Jenna had taken into the booth, Alex didn't need to be told twice. After a quick look around, he carefully pulled the curtain aside just enough that he could slip through. Poking his head in first, his jaw dropped to the floor immediately at the sight of Jenna checking herself in a mirror and adjusting her hair while wearing only a blood-red lace half cup bra with matching garter and stockings. The sideways view of her luscious breasts was mouthwatering, especially supported and framed as they were, but the stockings cutting lightly into her soft thighs were no less striking, nor was her cock hanging down in front of her. Spotting him out of the corner of her eye, she grinned and turned to face him.

"Worth every cent," she said, looking at his stunned face. He only managed to recover his senses after she pushed him back out. When she came back fully dressed, she pushed the bag of lingerie into Alex's hand wrapped her arm back around him and walked out of the store with a quick detour to buy an overpriced pair of sunglasses as if by means of apology. On the way out, she mentioned feeling a bit peckish.

"I still don't get it," Alex admitted as they sat in the food court.

"Hm?" Jenna responded, raising an eyebrow to communicate her curiosity as she chewed on a mouthful of burger.

After washing his hotdog down with a sip of milkshake, Alex continued, "Did you really have to drag me all the way out here to go clothes shopping? Again?"

"Oh no," Jenna shook her head, putting her burger down, "No, we're just killing time before your appointment."

"My appointment?" Alex repeated confused.

"Was this really necessary?" Alex complained as they came out of the salon.

"What, you're going to tell me you didn't need a haircut?" Jenna asked mockingly.

"Well maybe," Alex conceded, trying to adjust his hair so it wouldn't block his peripheral vision, "I look like the bastard child of an emo and some tween pop star. Also, blond? This really isn't me," he grumbled.

"Calm down honey," Jenna said, turning around to face him and take his hands in hers. "I know it's different from what you're used to but that stylist really knew what he was doing," she offered but Alex obviously wasn't convinced. "Let me guess, you were too busy bristling at a little bit of change to notice how those girls looked at you, hm? This really brings out your pretty side. You're so cute, I could just eat you up," she grinned.

"Awesome, I'm pretty and cute. Just what a guy wants to hear," Alex said sarcastically. "Especially with fucking makeup on his face," he added.

Jenna gave his hands an affectionate squeeze. "It's just a bit of foundation, that's really not as uncommon as you think. Besides if you ever end up in front of the camera rather than behind it, you'll have to put up with it anyway," she tried to placate him. Alex looked away and made a noncommittal grunt, unwilling to admit that there was some truth to what she said. "Now, if you were wearing lipstick and eyeliner, that would be girly. Might not look that bad on you though," she added with a wink.

Alex let out a heavy sigh. "Can we go home now? I want to get this stuff out of my face and all this walking is getting, um, uncomfortable," he said, sounding quite exhausted. He hoped beyond hope that Jenna wouldn't guess that it wasn't his feet that were getting a bit sore. "And all that sitting didn't help matters," he muttered.

"Now? But we're just getting to what we came here for," Jenna said, pointing a thumb over her shoulder. Alex looked behind her at a shop with most of its glass front taken up by photos of intricate tattoos, some small but detailed judging by the size of the earlobes or navels also caught in the shot while others covered a whole arm. "InKredible" was spelt out in ornate script above its door.

"You're getting a tattoo?" Alex asked, baffled. Even after what he learned about his mother in the past weeks, he never would've taken her for the type. "Why did you want me here for that?" he asked with a furrowed brow, "Want me to help pick one?"

"Nope," Jenna replied and smirked at him meaningfully. It took a moment for the penny to drop.

"What? No way," Alex said defensively when it eventually clicked. "Why would I?" he asked, puzzled.

Jenna suddenly grabbed his butt with both hands and pulled him in tight. "Because I want you," she said, pausing just long enough for Alex's heart to flutter at the sheer desire and possessiveness he saw as he looked up into her eyes, "To do this for me. Reason enough?"

"Yes," Alex breathed, still overwhelmed by her closeness.

"Good boy," she purred, placing a quick peck on his lips. "You know, you can do wonderful things with your mouth but leave the talking to me for now, hm?" she instructed before she let go of his butt to instead grab his hand and turned to go. Alex was still a bit dazed as he stumbled after her into the tattoo shop.

"Hi, I'm Karen," Jenna said as she walked in, affecting an aggressively cheerful voice. "I called a couple of days ago, remember?" she continued, dragging Alex in after her. He wrinkled his nose at the scent of disinfectant.

"Ah yes, the birthday present," the bleached blonde woman sitting by a desk in the corner replied far less enthusiastically as she turned her chair to face them. She wore her passion for her craft on her sleeves, among other places, with the swirl of patterns and colours covering most of her arms and shoulders proudly displayed by her halter top, as were her toned midriff and big, rather obviously fake, tits.

"That's right. And here he is," Jenna confirmed, pulling Alex forward and hugging him from behind. "My little Max," she added, kissing Alex's hair, "Who thought of the best present a mother could get."

"Right," the woman said, mustering them. "Sorry but I have to ask this. Do you really want to do this, Max? It's a really cute gesture and all but are you sure you won't regret this?" she pressed him.

Alex was still somewhat overwhelmed by the whole situation. He had agreed to get a tattoo in the heat of the moment but now he was getting cold feet. He had never even thought about getting one and he didn't even know what it would look like, though that heart his mother had drawn on him probably had something to do with it. With the way she had looked at him, it was clear that she would be extremely disappointed if he backed out now and that somehow just didn't feel right, even if there hadn't been the inevitable punishment to worry about. An awkward silence filled the store for a moment as Alex stood there trying to make up his mind. Then he felt Jenna squeeze him a bit tighter, pressing her chest into his neck. Slowly, he nodded.

The tattooist cast a questioning look at Alex, then Jenna and back to Alex. Eventually, she decided that talking people out of bad ideas wasn't going to pay her bills and shrugged. "At least he didn't come in here with this week's lay, swear to god if I have to put up with that one more time," she muttered to herself. "I'll need that in black and white," she said, holding up a form.

"Oh silly me, I forgot to mention," Jenna interjected. "He's not quite eighteen yet," she lied, letting go of Alex and walking over to the desk. "Of course he has my consent," she giggled, "I'll just sign for him."

"Of course," the inked bombshell replied in a subtly sarcastic tone, "You said you've decided on the design already?"

"Well mostly, we've decided the spot and the outline but we're not quite sure on the ribbon and colours yet," Jenna said as she fished a pen out of her purse and filled out the form.

"Got a sketch?" the tattoo artist asked, holding out a hand.

"Well yes but it's already on him," Jenna giggled.

The tattoo artist sighed and pointed to another corner of the shop Alex couldn't quite see into from where he stood in the entrance, the view blocked by flash racks full of designs and photos of finished tattoos. "Have a seat and take off your shirt or wherever it is Max, I'll be right with you," she said while she looked over the filled out form and pulled some tracing paper and a marker. Walking to the corner she had indicated, Alex saw what had to be the actual workspace.

"Great, more sitting," he muttered as he sat in the large leather chair with adjustable headrest, armrests and leg rests. Now fairly certain that the heart shape on his upper belly was the tattoo he'd be getting, he took off his shirt, actually a bit relieved that at least it wouldn't be something perverted or humiliating.

"Why do people keep doing this?" the tattoo artist wondered as she came over to Alex with the marker and tracing paper in hand. "Irina by the way, seeing how we're about to get up close and personal," she mentioned casually as she leant over him and traced the heart on his chest with a sure, steady hand. "Oh nice, I won't even need to shave you," she perked up when she noticed his hairless skin, "Some guys get really weird about that," she added. "Alright, time to fill in the details. Might want to come along, it's your skin," she said as she turned around and walked back over to the desk.

Seeing her skin-tight jeans strain against her ass, Alex actually felt a bit of envy well up at how much better she filled out her jeans compared to how his but looked in his new ones. Shaking that thought, Alex got up, still topless, and joined the two women at the desk where Jenna immediately pulled him into a hug again. As Irina made some small adjustments to the outline, suggested various shades of red and added a ribbon over the heart with "Mom" written on it and turned the sketch into a finished stencil, it was really Jenna who made the decisions with Alex's input limited to nodding along.

"Trust me, I know this is going to sting," Irina said as Alex sat back in the chair while she got gloves, some tissues, rubbing alcohol and soap from her workstation, pointing at her shoulder to underline her statement, "but just keep breathing, it'll be okay. Slow, steady breaths. Not too deep, not too quick." She put a hand on the spot Jenna had marked. "Give it a dry run," she instructed and Alex complied, taking a few controlled, not too deep breaths. "Good," Irina commended. She removed the marker from his skin with rubbing alcohol, cleaned and prepared his skin and applied the stencil. "Take a few to steady your nerves while this dries, I'm sure mommy would be happy to hold your hand," she said as she turned around to unpack needles and inks.

"Absolutely," Jenna chimed in and pulled up a small stool to Alex's side to take Alex's hand.

A few minutes later, Irina confirmed that the stencil had dried and applied a coat of vaseline over it. "Last chance to back out," she reminded him as she grabbed her needle.

"I'm ready," Alex said, though his voice betrayed his nervousness.

Jenna leant over Alex, cupped his cheek with her other hand and kissed his forehead. "Thank you, sweetie," she said lovingly.

"Speaking of," Irina threw in, "No talking while I'm working. It's really distracting and distraction and needles don't mix." With the buzzing needle an inch from Alex's skin, she shot one more look at Alex, who nodded his consent before his eyes returned to his mother's and he returned the smile on her lips.

After just a moment, his smile turned into a scrunched up, pained expression when the needle entered his skin. He felt Jenna soothingly stroke his hair and opened his eyes again. Though the stinging pain drove tears to his eyes, just seeing the way his mother's face beamed with happiness and even pride almost made up for it. Alex squeezed Jenna's hand tightly and lost himself in her eyes as the sharp stinging pain slowly turned into a dull roar. The buzzing needle drowned out Alex's barely controlled breathing and for a while, it was the only sound filling the studio until Irina began humming to herself while she worked. Every so often, Jenna would carefully dab at the corner of Alex's eye with a tissue to catch a tear before it could damage his makeup.