Honour Thy Mother Ch. 08

Story Info
Alex embraces change and gets a makeover.
12.9k words
4.45
33.7k
66

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude, stop daydreaming already," Alex heard Jim over Discord while his screen showed a replay of his character being gunned down without reacting at all.

"Get your head out of Nilsen's ass and into the game," Jim added as Alex shifted around on his chair uncomfortably. While coach Nilsen had nothing to do with his lack of focus, Alex was not about to tell his friend that it was the buttplug he had been wearing every day for two weeks that had distracted him.

"You're the one who can't shut up about her. Want me to make the introductions?" Alex deflected.

"Yeah right, because I'm desperate enough to-" Jim replied sarcastically.

"Actually see a girl naked for once? Yes, you are," Alex cut him off.

"Fuck you," Jim shot back.

As Alex watched his respawn timer tick down, he heard his mother's muffled voice.

"Hold on," he said before muting his microphone and taking off his headset. He spun his chair around to face the door, flinching as he inadvertently made the plug move inside him ever so slightly. His eyes landed on Jenna's breasts pressed against her arm as she casually leant against the door frame, gym bag in hand. He caught himself staring, blinked and raised his eyes to hers. He felt his face heat up with a mix of arousal and embarrassment even before he saw the knowing smirk on her lips.

"Hey sweetie, I thought of something for us to do tomorrow. We'll probably be busy all day so you should get plenty of sleep tonight. I don't want to drag around a grumpy little boy," she explained.

"Tomorrow? But I wanted to..." Alex stammered.

"Oh, you're going to tell me you actually have plans for the weekend?" Jenna asked incredulously.

"Well, I mean not really but I was going to go over my notes from today's lecture," Alex said. Although what he said was true, he still felt like he was lying to her because he left out that said notes were almost non-existent, and not just for today's lecture either. Over the past two weeks, his notes had rapidly declined as he found himself increasingly unable to focus on the lectures.

"And then I wanted to just relax all day, actually try some games I got on sale, catch up on some shows," Alex added meekly, annoyed because he already knew that, just like always, he wouldn't talk his mother out of whatever she had planned.

"So, no plans then?" Jenna recapped, to which Alex replied with a non-committal grunt. "Look, you can put off reviewing your notes by one day just this once," she assured him.

"I promise it's gonna be a lot more interesting than sitting here," she promised. After a brief moment of silence, she added, "And we'll still have time to relax afterwards." With a suggestive smirk, she pushed out her chest and squeezed her breasts tighter with her arm. "And I just might decide you've earned a special reward for doing me this favour. That doesn't sound that bad, does it?" she added casually.

"Fine," Alex finally conceded. The plug pressing into him made him acutely aware that the last time he'd earned a special reward, it had not at all been what he had thought it would be, which made him a bit anxious about what she had in mind, but he was more excited at the prospect as, though he wouldn't want to admit it, the surprise was much better than the reward he had expected.

"Great!" Jenna chirped, stepped towards Alex and bent over to place a quick kiss on Alex's lips. "Don't stay up too late," she reminded him as she turned to leave and closed the door behind her.

As Jenna left, Alex returned his attention to the game but he kept thinking about what Jenna might have planned for him. After the surprises she had sprung on him recently, he was all but certain that she had something sexual in mind. Even more distracted than he already had been, Alex couldn't focus on the game at all and it showed. Over and over again, he missed opportunities or reacted too slowly when he imagined how his mother would keep him busy all day, his ideas inspired equally by the things she had already done with him and by the plug constantly pressing into his butt.

His constant misplays annoyed and frustrated both Jim and himself to the point that not even an hour later, Jim quit with a simple, "Fuck this. Talk to you later."

With a heavy sigh, Alex shut down his PC and unceremoniously flopped down on his bed. Not that he was particularly tired, but he was simply done with the day. The faint scents coming from his pillow did nothing to help him get a grip on his thoughts. Even though he had changed the sheets, he could still pick up the scent of sex that had pervaded his room yesterday when he had come home to rhythmic moaning and wet slapping sounds coming from his mother's bedroom.

Sneaking up the stairs, he had found that she hadn't even bothered to close the door, giving him a clear sideways view of Maria's naked body trapped between the wall and Jenna's own. His first girlfriend's legs were wrapped around his mother's hips and her fingers were weakly clawing at her back while the larger woman made her sing a new note every time she pounded her massive cock into her to the root. When Alex had snuck off with his morbid curiosity satisfied, he found his bed messed up and soaked with mixed juices.

Although his mother using his bed was new, her fucking his ex-girlfriends, and being increasingly blatant about it, was only part of what made Thursdays along with Tuesdays the craziest part of his new life. Not only would Jenna demand that he pull down his boxers and bend over to show her that he really was wearing his plug like she had done every morning since she first put it in, knowing he attended swimming practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays she would use it as a pretence to make sure he got plenty of protein before his workout, ignoring his feeble half-hearted protests until he was once again on his knees, his lips sliding up and down her veiny shaft as he milked said protein out of her fist-sized balls.

He barely put up more than token resistance to her depraved demands, not only because he found being used, degraded and made to submit to her irresistibly hot, nor because he grew to appreciate the physical sensations, her smell, her taste, her grunts, groans and throaty moans, her throbbing cock stretching his throat, a little more every time she made him do it. Most of all, it was because of the strange satisfaction he felt from seeing just how much pleasure he gave her, especially the telltale signs of her impending orgasm.

Seeing her bite her juicy lip, her knuckles go white as she gripped her armrests tightly, the way she slightly thrust out her chest while her cock throbbed in his mouth just before she stiffened and he pulled off her cock as her self-control cracked for just a moment and a flood of her thick potent seed burst forth from her tip, its heavy scent filling Alex's nose with every panting breath he took as he watched her dump her unbelievably copious load into a milk bottle, the second-hand satisfaction he had felt in these moments was the closest he had gotten to his own release over the course of two weeks of non-stop stimulation and teasing. Of course, this feeling of satisfaction was short-lived, soon after he would be uncontrollably horny again when he tasted what he had worked so hard to get, first as part of his breakfast and then pure as Jenna wouldn't let him leave without his pre-workout shake. Rather than leaving it until the evening though, he would down it all before he even made it to college, not because he loved the taste so much, though that was closer to the truth than it had been some weeks ago, but because being in public made him paranoid enough thanks to his new accessory even without carrying around a thermos full of cum.

With every step, he could feel the plug move inside him ever so slightly. The way it constantly stimulated his tight, sensitive opening was distracting and had required some practice to adopt an almost normal looking new gait. Much more than the physical stimulation, the simple knowledge that he was out in public with such a dirty secret and the constant thrill that the fear of being found out provided were unbearably hot. It was most intense at the swim club.

The first time, he had simply wanted to quit. That morning, Jenna had specifically reminded him to not remove the plug and just the thought of having nothing but his Speedos to hide his secret, never mind trying to swim with his plug, made him want to just quit but imagining the disappointment on his mother's face when he would inevitably have to tell her gave him pause. Even regardless of if, or how, she might choose to punish him for going back on his word, quitting when she so obviously wanted him to keep going and had already rewarded him just felt wrong. And so, even more paranoid about any of the other guys seeing him naked while changing than he had been previously, he had snuck off and spent another few minutes contorting in an attempt to get a good look at his butt before eventually returning to his locker to grab his phone and snap a pic of his butt.

The tricks to control his breathing that coach Nilsen had taught him proved immensely useful as, even having assured himself that there really was no hint of his plug to be seen, he couldn't help feeling exposed and vulnerable, which would otherwise have left him panting with arousal before he even made it to the pool. Although other newbies had shown up, Nilsen was still paying a lot of attention to him and stretching under her watchful eyes certainly didn't help calm his nerves, and neither did his suddenly atrocious form thanks to his plug making it a near impossibility to properly use his legs when swimming. And afterwards, leaving the locker room thoroughly exhausted after his heart had been pounding non-stop for hours, he knew exactly what he would come home to.

His mother obviously agreed with the old saying that variety was the spice of life as every time he had come home from swimming practice, she had had another one of his ex-girlfriends over. First, she had left her bedroom door wide open, the next time there had been a trail of clothes leading up the stairs and then, finally, she had left his bed a soaked mess, clear evidence that the intense fucking he heard from her bedroom hadn't started there. Of course, finding his mother fucking his ex didn't surprise Alex at that point, in fact, it had been all he could think of while sucking her cock that morning. What did surprise him was the outline of his mother's cock and balls in her tightly strained yoga pants greeting him when he returned from a study group last Saturday. She had installed a chin-up bar in the door frame leading to the living room, putting her crotch too close to Alex's eye level for him to not freeze and stare at it while she finished her set.

Alex's eyes stayed on the obscene bulge running most of the way down the side of Jenna's thigh as she dropped to her feet, only leaving it when Jenna's full breasts bounced free as she pulled off her sweat-soaked sports bra. He barely saw the smirk on her lips as she bent over, looking straight at him, and pushed her yoga pants off her luscious legs, his eyes locking back on to her massive cock the moment it came free. For a few seconds, she simply stood there, letting Alex stare at her naked hourglass figure as her heavy breasts rose and fell in time with her heavy breathing after what had to have been a fairly intense workout judging by the sweat covering her flawless pale skin. Smirking at Alex's stunned form, she wordlessly walked past him toward the bathroom, bidding him follow with a crooked finger over her shoulder.

The thin pretence of washing each other had quickly dissolved into mutual groping and making out and soon Alex found himself pinned against the wall, Jenna's tongue continuing to dance with his while her soft breasts and hard cock pressed against his front. Breaking the kiss, she pushed him down to his knees. In reality, she had slowly pushed her cock all the way into his unresisting mouth, rested her elbows against the wall and started pounding her hips into his lips, fucking his face while Alex feasted his eyes on his low angle view of her breasts and the passionate expression on her face until she dumped the huge load she had worked up directly into his stomach, leaving him panting and running a hand over his well-stuffed belly.

In the dream Alex now slipped into as he lay in bed, she instead kept pushing him lower, replacing the hand on his shoulder with a foot to force him all the way down, his butt slipping forward on the wet floor of the shower until he was lying on his back. Jenna then turned around and straddled his face, lowering herself until her ass blocked most of his vision and her sack rested on his lips. With her heavy scent flooding his nose, Alex unthinkingly opened his mouth to start licking her smooth sack and suck on the fist-sized orbs inside it. His eagerness drew a surprised coo from Jenna.

"You're a quick learner, aren't you?" he heard her giggle.

The sound of clattering dishes woke Alex from his vivid dream. So vivid that, smacking his lips and licking his teeth after a drawn-out yawn, he thought for a moment that her taste still lingered on his tongue. He was still weirded out and ashamed because of these dreams he kept having but at the same time, there was no denying that the raging erection creating a small tent in his boxers was not just morning wood. Stretching as he walked through his open door, he followed the sounds to the kitchen where Jenna was just getting done setting the table for breakfast. Hearing him walk in, she turned around and brushed a streak of her loose fiery hair behind her ear.

"Good morning honey," she smiled at him. She walked toward him and pulled him in for a hug and a quick kiss. "Sleep well?" she asked, holding him close.

"I guess," Alex said, blushing slightly from the feeling of her soft body pressing against his. Her morning robe hanging loosely off her body left a good portion of her breasts bare and at this point, Alex knew well enough that it wasn't her leg that he felt brushing against the inside of his thigh.

"Great, it's gonna be an exciting day," she grinned and placed another quick kiss on his lips. She moved her hands down to give his butt a squeeze. She let go with one hand and turned around to bring him to the table.

"What are we even doing?" Alex asked, somewhat annoyed that she still hadn't told him.

"You'll see in just a couple hours, where's the fun in telling you now?" Jenna dismissed his question as she slid into her chair and grabbed a slice of toast.

Alex gave a frustrated grunt and sat down opposite her, slowly and carefully so as to not put his weight on his plug. It was a bit strange that Jenna insisted he drink some herbal tea rather than coffee but Alex didn't see a point in wasting energy protesting something so minor. As they ate breakfast, Alex asked a couple more times where they would go or what they would do but Jenna stayed adamant. Swallowing his last mouthful of scrambled eggs, Alex got up and announced, "Guess I'll go get ready."

"Aren't you forgetting something?", Jenna asked casually as Alex walked past her.

Alex stopped and sighed. "I'm wearing it," he promised quietly.

"Never heard of 'Show, don't tell'? Just what do they teach in film school?" Jenna teased.

Robotically, Alex pushed down his boxers and bent over, presenting his bare butt to Jenna. The blood rushing to his head while he waited for his mother to finish her daily inspection had little to do with his posture. He heard her chair creak softly and shortly after, he felt her hands on his cheeks. His heart began beating faster. This wasn't normal. "Mom?" he asked hesitantly when he felt her pull his cheeks apart. "What are you doing?" he asked, audibly disconcerted, as he felt one of her hands grip the base of his plug. When Jenna started pulling on it, Alex panicked. He involuntarily clamped down on it and tried to straighten up but Jenna quickly shifted her other hand to the small of his back and held him in place, pushing him lower as she put her weight on him to hold him in place with more and more force. Alex had a horrible idea as to what she was planning as she forcefully pulled the plug out of his clenched hole.

"I think it's time," Jenna announced when she finally pulled the plug free, her calm voice in stark contrast to the panic gripping Alex's mind.

"No, wait," Alex burst out, interrupting her. "Don't. Please, stop," he pleaded frantically, feeling tears welling up in his eyes. Suddenly, Jenna removed her hand from his back and instead pulled him up and against her into a hug.

"Shhh, it's okay," she hushed him, holding him close in spite of attempts to break out of her embrace. "I didn't mean to scare you," she said calmly, continuing to hush and hold him until Alex began to calm down.

"I thought you were going to," he began, his voice still choked up.

"Oh my poor baby," Jenna empathised and squeezed him tighter. "I would never do that to you, you hear me?" she assured him.

"Yes," Alex sighed and relaxed into her embrace a bit.

Jenna rested her chin on Alex's shoulder. "We'll wait until you're ready," she promised softly into his ear. "And begging for it," she added in a whisper that sent a shiver down Alex's spine. "As I was saying," she began as she let go of him with one hand, letting the other slide from his belly over his back and toward his hip as she walked around him to face him.

"I think it's time for an upgrade," she said, holding his plug up with a playful smile on her face. "Because I don't want to wait forever," she concluded with a contagious spark of lust in her eyes. Alex's eyes followed the metal object held between two of her fingers as she brought it down between them to hold it right against his still-erect penis. He blushed when he saw that the object that had been inside him all this time was almost as long as his penis, and at its widest point was actually even a bit thicker. His blush deepened when he saw his penis twitch at the realization.

"I did say we'd start small," Jenna said with a chuckle. "Aww don't be embarrassed, size only matters if you're going to fuck anyone with it," she added cheerfully. She removed her hand from his hip and reached into the pocket on her morning robe. The first thing that struck Alex about the object she pulled out was its bright pink colour. It was another plug and, as Alex realized when Jenna brought his old plug up to it, its colour was definitely not the only difference. His eyes went wide as they darted back and forth between the two toys.

The pink one looked to be half again as thick as his old one, and longer too. Jenna unceremoniously discarded the smaller toy and pulled her robe aside so she could make a show of holding the new plug against her cock. Though Alex was at this point quite familiar with the monstrous size of his mother's cock, it was still striking to see that even soft as it was, it was still thicker than the plug, to say nothing about the difference in length. Jenna let her robe fall back into place and reached into her other pocket to retrieve a sachet of clear liquid. "I left more in the bathroom, under the sink. You'll probably need it for the next couple days," Jenna explained calmly while she tore open the sachet and poured its contents on the plug. With that done, she looked at Alex meaningfully and twirled a finger in the air.

Alex slowly turned around and, pushed along by the hand Jenna returned to the small of his back, bent over and presented his butt to her. He didn't have long to think about how quickly he had gotten used to the now absent sensation of something spreading his sphincter before he felt something press into it. Though obviously made of another material, the toy itself didn't feel much different aside from its temperature but the lube certainly made it feel different. That, and the difference in size which was far more noticeable now that his mother was slowly pushing it into him, stretching his sensitive ring wider and wider. The way she slowly twisted it back and forth as she pushed it inside him made him shudder. He couldn't believe how good it felt to have his entrance forced open wider and wider, even though the way it stretched him out eventually became painful. He was grunting with exertion, pain and pleasure when the thickest part slipped inside him and the toy slid home the rest of the way much easier. Alex panted as he recovered from the experience and adjusted to the larger insertion. "There we go. Now go get yourself ready, I want to head out in half an hour," Jenna said, sending him off with a quick slap across his cheek.