Honour Thy Mother Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, baby. No need to rush, we have all the time in the world," Jenna moaned.

Alex reluctantly pulled his lips away from her skin with a wet slurp. "But I'm hungry," he protested before encouraging her other orb to prepare a filling meal for him with an open-mouthed kiss. As if on cue, his stomach growled to underline that he really was feeling hungry and in his current state, he was perfectly happy with a liquid breakfast.

"I can't let my precious baby boy go hungry, can I?" Jenna laughed. "Go on then, get your fill," she purred.

Alex wasted no time in kissing and licking his way back up over her sack, straining his eyes to look up at the meaty monolith looming over him. Spotting a line of liquid running down its underside, Alex pressed his tongue flat against Jenna's urethra and licked along it in one long stroke as he pushed himself up to raise his head towards her tip. Halfway up, he flicked his tongue to catch the bead of her natural lubricant. While he paused for a moment and closed his eyes to savour its salty taste, Jenna quickly brought a hand down to grip her cock and press it against Alex's face. Alex simply opened his eyes again and held still and allowed her to rub her cock back and forth across his face, leaving her scent and pre behind. Smirking at the needy whine that escaped Alex's throat, Jenna pulled her cock back and lightly slapped it against Alex's cheeks before returning her hand to its position behind her head.

"If you want your breakfast, you'll have to work for it, she teased.

Aroused beyond all rational thought and pretence of self-respect, Alex was willing and eager to put in the work. He knew it wouldn't give him the release he had been denied for two weeks of daily teasing but he didn't care. He needed to taste her pre pumping into his mouth, feel her monstrous throbbing cock stretch his throat, hear her sweet moans and feast his eyes on the clear signs of pleasure that his submission gave to the woman who had captured his heart like nobody else ever could. He inhaled her heady scent deeply as he raised his head above her crown and brought his open mouth down on it, sticking his tongue out so he wouldn't have to wait the extra fraction of a second it took him to wrap his lips around her glans before he could start licking her salty pre off its smooth warm skin.

He kept his eyes on Jenna's face so he could watch the spark of lust in her eyes grow into a roaring flame as he relaxed his jaw and let her immense girth stretch his lips while his tongue danced over her skin ceaselessly. Thanks to the practice he had gotten over the past weeks, the entirety of her meaty glans vanished between his lips with relative ease. He paused to run the tip of his tongue along the rim of her glans and swallow the mix of pre and saliva pooling in his mouth. More of it leaked from the corner of his lips, providing lubrication to help him greedily impale his face on her fat shaft further, relishing the sensation of every pulsing vein slipping through his lips and over his tongue.

He swallowed around her tip pressing against the back of his mouth to try to coax it into his throat. The pleasurable purr escaping from Jenna's throat when he finally succeeded after a few attempts was almost as gratifying as the feeling of her tip sliding into his, but Alex wasn't satisfied with just the tip. He let out a muffled moan as Jenna's silky spongy glans stretched his sensitive throat, followed immediately by her hard shaft wreathed by pulsing veins slipping ever further into him. Alex's heart was racing with arousal and anticipation as he brought his face lower and lower, barely managing to keep eye contact with Jenna past her breasts. He made no attempt to hide the sense of satisfaction that washed over him once he had forced the last few inches of his mother's impossibly huge cock past his lips.

Though his lungs were starting to protest, he wanted to stay like that a little longer, grinding his nose into her pubic bone and his chin into her spit-soaked sack while he revelled in the liquid heat of her pre pumping out of her tip deep inside him. When he did pull up for breath, he sucked on her veiny shaft hard enough to feel it on the inside of his hollowed cheeks.

"You really are hungry, aren't you?" Jenna commented.

"Mhm," Alex hummed around more than a mouthful of cock. After refilling his lungs with fresh pheromone-laden air, he dove back down and began fucking his face with her cock, trying to find a rhythm that kept as much of her cock buried deep in his throat as possible, let him feel the pleasure he got from feeling it sliding in and out of his sensitive throat as much as possible and also let him get the air he needed for the slutty moans he didn't even try to suppress. He could see on his mother's face that she quite enjoyed watching him.

"Just look at you," she said, surprising Alex with the pride in her voice. She moaned pleasurably when Alex once again buried his face in her crotch and looked up at her with lust-hazed eyes as he swallowed around her length. "It's only been just about a month and you're already the second-best cocksucker I've ever had," she praised his progress.

Her backhanded compliment hurt Alex in a way he hadn't expected. On his next upstroke, he pulled all the way off with a wet pop and swallowed the mixed fluids in his mouth. "Second best?" he asked, sounding every bit as hurt as he was.

"Mhm," Jenna confirmed.

"Who's better?" Alex asked in between running his tongue all over her crown to lick up the copious amounts of pre flowing from her tip.

"Do you actually want to know or did you want to hear that you're the best?" Jenna inquired with a devilish grin.

Alex's choice to return his lips to her cock rather than answer her question told Jenna everything she wanted to know. Spurred on to redouble his efforts to please her, Alex used what little room her girthy shaft left in his mouth to run his tongue over it while he resumed his sloppy blowjob. Trying to eke out every bit of pleasure for her and himself, Alex twisted his head back and forth while bouncing it up and down on her cock. Wet slurps, pleasurable moans and Alex's muffled needy whines filled the room as he devoted himself to bringing Jenna to the orgasm that his pathetically twitching tiny penis was denied. Every so often, he would gag when he got overzealous but he didn't let such trivialities interrupt his dutiful service. Shifting his elbows forward, he brought up his hand to cradle one of her oversized balls in each. His hands immediately began fondling and groping the heavy orbs as soon as they touched his palms, kicking her already hyperactive cum factories into overdrive.

Alex could tell from how Jenna's moans became more frequent and impassioned that lavishing attention on her cock and balls equally had the desired effect, bringing him closer to his liquid meal every time his lips touched the patch of mixed fluids at the base of her cock or his fingers gently squeezed her sack. Soon Jenna was chewing her lower lip as her balls pulsed in Alex's hands, her cock became rock hard and the veins on it sent shivers down Alex's spine as they throbbed in his throat. Reading the signs of Jenna's impending orgasm, Alex decided that if a bellyful of her thick cream was going to be his breakfast, he wanted to get a taste of it. Taking it to the root one more time, Alex massaged the titanic length buried deep in his throat by swallowing around it repeatedly while he stared up at his mother, his eyes begging her for her seed.

When he saw Jenna throw her head back, faint outlines of her clenched abs appeared on her smooth belly and her balls lurched out of his fingers, he quickly pulled his head up, her tip emerging from his throat just in time for Jenna to fire the first cheek-bulging load of thick, potent, salty cum into Alex's mouth with a primal grunt. Not wanting to waste his hard-earned meal but with no hope of swallowing his mother's seed faster than she was pumping it into him, Alex pushed himself back down on her cock to let her dump her hot load directly into his stomach. Displaced cum leaked from his lips as her shaft filled his mouth and once his nose flattened against her pubic bone, Jenna brought down a hand to hold his head in place while she dumped a deluge of sperm into him.

With every pulse of cum running up her cock, she flexed her thighs and thrust her hips up against his face. With every burst of heavy liquid heat she unleashed deep inside him, a shiver ran down Alex's back. His sphincter clenched down on his plug and his penis flung tiny droplets of pre onto the bed sheet as it jumped in time with Jenna's magnificent orgasm. Alex was awash in a sense of fulfilment and elation after having made this woman that was perfect in so many ways, and even better in a distinct few, orgasm harder than he had ever before, even as the stretching of his freshly tattooed skin made him painfully aware that the incredible amount of cum she was unloading inside him left his belly slightly bloated.

Eventually, even Jenna's hyperproductive balls were drained and she sank back into the pillows with a satisfied sigh. Her cock reemerged from Alex's lips clean and shiny with saliva as he pulled off, moaning when he sucked the last bit of her intensely salty cream from her slit before he brought his face to her base to lick the spilt cum from her crotch while she watched. Jenna patted his head contently. "Such a good boy," she purred. She closed her eyes and shifted a bit to settle into a more comfortable position. "I'll have bacon and eggs, sunny side up," she dismissed him with a yawn.