Honour Thy Mother Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Outline's done," Irina said as she sat up and turned around to prepare for filling in the colour. Looking down at his belly, Alex could hardly believe that the black outline on his reddened skin was real. A small pained whine slipped past his lips as he seized the opportunity for a deep breath. "We can take a break here," Irina commented, "but you've been doing really well, especially for a first-timer, and it's still going to hurt anyway. Honestly, it's probably better to see it through." She turned back around with her needle in hand. "Your choice, though. Need a breather?" she asked.

"I'm fine, keep going," Alex said, the fact that he was struggling to handle the pain and didn't want to prolong it evident in his shaky voice. His determination earned him another kiss on his forehead from Jenna.

Without another word, Irina got back to work and Alex drowned himself in his mother's loving eyes to try and distract himself from the pain. Though his skin was quite sore and sensitive by now, the pain in his chest wasn't getting any worse. However, his new plug pressing into him as he sat on it was beginning to go from being uncomfortable to painful. His breathing was becoming ragged and he couldn't suppress the occasional whimper. He found some solace in the way Jenna beamed down at him as she stroked his hair. He couldn't remember the last time he had seen her so proud of him.

Then the buzzing stopped. "There we go," Irina said as she put the needle away. While she cut off a large strip from a roll of bandage, Alex looked at the bright red heart that now decorated his skin, in the same spot and rounded shape as he had seen that morning. He winced when Irina cleaned the sore area once again. "Gotta say, Max, you're a joy to work on. You just try to relax for now, I'll sort out the rest with your mom," Irina said as she peeled the backing off the bandage and applied it to his tattoo, leaving his reddened upper belly covered by shiny transparent plastic.

The experience had taken a lot out of Alex. Exhausted, he leant against Jenna's side to support his shaky legs as they walked out of the tattoo studio. A few steps after they exited, she stepped in front of him and turned to face him, holding him by his hips. "I'm so proud of you," she beamed at him, happiness and excitement on her face clear as day. "You won't regret this," she promised. "I'll see to that," she added with a glint in her eye before she pulled him against her side again and walked toward the exit, her arm around his hip hugging him tight enough that she was almost carrying him. The procedure seemed to have given her as much energy as it had sapped from Alex. On their way out, something caught her eye. "Oh, that gives me an idea," she said excitedly.

"Hm?" Alex grunted tiredly while Jenna pulled her new sunglasses from her purse and put them on. "Mom, I want to go home," he complained weakly as she turned and pulled him along. Some mannequins in shiny seeming plastic clothes and outrageous lingerie were on display in the storefront of the shop she was headed toward and the view inside was blocked. Alex's eyes darted around the shop once they entered and saw fleshlights, dildos, collars, whips, chains and other things that Alex didn't recognize but had to assume by context were somehow related to sex. Besides themselves and the clerk, he only saw another couple at the counter. He stared at some of the more confusing objects while Jenna took him directly to a shelf full of dildos of various shapes, colours and sizes.

Suddenly, Jenna chuckled and stopped. "You know what these are?" she asked, pointing at the shelf beside her. On it, Alex saw a small weirdly shaped cage with a hoop at its base and a lock attached to it. A similarly shaped hollow piece of clear plastic sat beside it.

"Chastity cage," he read off the boxes behind them.

"They're for naughty boys who can't keep their hands off their naughty bits," Jenna explained with a smirk. Alex's makeup hid his blush as he realized the purpose of the strange shape. "But we won't need one of those, will we?" Jenna asked teasingly, to which Alex hastily shook his head. "Good boy," Jenna said proudly. "Would've been a bitch to find one that's small enough for you," she added casually.

Alex stared wide-eyed at the wide variety of phallic shapes on the shelf in front of him but Jenna was unimpressed and let go of him to look over the adjacent shelves.

"Can I help you find something?" a feminine voice startled Alex.

"Yes, actually," Jenna replied as Alex turned around and saw the clerk looking at him, smiling politely. "We experimented with some back door play recently," Jenna intimidated. With an audible smack, she took firm hold of Alex's butt for emphasis. "And he absolutely loved it," she grinned. Alex had his eyes lowered, wishing he could sink into the floor to escape this embarrassment. Though his makeup mostly concealed the blush on his face, his bright red ears could be glimpsed behind his hair. "He just couldn't get enough, hasn't left the house without a plug ever since, and he's already wearing the biggest one I have," Jenna explained casually while Alex stood there staring at the floor. He had his hands folded in front of his crotch in what he hoped wasn't a particularly conspicuous attempt to hide the erection he had gotten while being humiliated like this. "So now I'm looking for some new 'underwear' for him, and a nice big toy so we can find out just how insatiable he is," she concluded.

Obviously intrigued, the clerk looked at Alex with hungry eyes. "You mean you have him plugged right now?" she asked hesitantly.

"Mhm," Jenna confirmed, the two women treating him as little more than a conversation piece.

The clerk cast a quick look around the shop. "Shit, I shouldn't," she muttered. "Look, I know this is horribly unprofessional but," she began, rubbing her hands nervously. "Can I see it? I live for slutty little femboys like him," she burst out. Shocked, Alex's head snapped back up to look at her.

"Sure," Jenna agreed. She turned her head to look at Alex. Even with her sunglasses obscuring a large part of her face, Alex could see she was quite amused by the idea. "Come on," she began.

"Mom?!" Alex burst out loudly, interrupting her. Jenna froze. A moment later, so did Alex when he realized his mistake. After a moment that felt like an eternity, Alex heard the clerk laughing.

"Oh man, this mommy and daddy shit is getting so common that I'm starting to wonder if it's me who's weird for making my bitches call me Mistress," she said.

All too happy to play along, Jenna chuckled and shrugged at the clerk before returning her attention to Alex.

"Show the nice lady," she said with an intimidating angry note in her voice as she gripped him by the hips and forcefully turned him around. Not wanting to anger her further, Alex didn't resist. With his back turned towards the clerk, he fumbled with his zipper and button, trying to wrap his mind around what was about to happen. Having run out of what little patience she had for him at that moment, Jenna simply grabbed his pants and yanked them down along with his boxers. Alex barely had time to let out a surprised yelp before Jenna forcefully pushed his upper body down until he was bent over as low as his remarkable flexibility allowed, reflexively bringing his hands to the floor to try and recover his balance while Jenna pushed his feet apart with her boot so his crotch was just as exposed as his plugged rear.

"Nice," the clerk said appreciatively. "Small wonder he's a catcher," she snickered.

"Oh, but you haven't even seen it yet," Jenna replied as she brought one hand to the base of his plug. The blood rushing to Alex's face had nothing to do with his bent-over posture. Being exposed in front of a complete stranger was humiliating enough to bring tears to his eyes. The way his pounding heart made the sore skin on his upper belly throb painfully didn't help. Worst of all it turned him on so much that his erection was twitching, which was of course also plain to see behind his small testicles. "Please," was all he managed to utter before his voice caught in his throat when Jenna Jenna gripped the plug and pulled. Alex clamped down on it but Jenna just kept pulling, dragging his skin outwards as she overpowered his resistance. When his hole began to give, the mix of exertion, pain and pleasure he felt as the warm plastic slipped out of him wrung a strained grunt from his throat.

The clerk wolf-whistled once Jenna had pulled all but the tip of the pink plastic toy out of Alex. "That's not exactly small already," she commented.

"And he wants something even bigger," Jenna replied and pushed the plug back into Alex in one swift motion that made him moan while a clear bead appeared at the tip of his twitching penis. The clerk acknowledged the high pitch of his voice with a derisive snort. "Much bigger," Jenna added.

After a brief pause as Alex quivered on the brink of orgasm, the bead of liquid at the tip of his penis was flung loose when Jenna delivered a swift resounding slap to each of his cheeks. "Never interrupt me like that again," she said menacingly. Looking between his legs, Alex could see the clerk chew her lip, obviously aroused by the impromptu show.

"Yeah, I know just the thing for you," she claimed. "We should still have one in the back, I'll go check and wait for you at the counter," she said as she turned to leave.

Overwhelmed and trying to fight back tears after what had just happened, Alex jerked and let out a small whimper when he felt Jenna's touch again but didn't resist as she carefully fixed his clothes and pulled him into a hug, resting her chin on his head and humming while he sobbed into her sweater.

"I didn't want to hurt you but I had to because you did something really silly," She explained slowly. "I did it because I love you, understand?" She added.

Somehow, just hearing her say those three words helped Alex calm down. "I love you too," he answered weakly, keeping his face buried in her bosom.

Jenna placed a finger under his chin and slowly lifted Alex's head up to face her so she could kiss his lips gently and lovingly. Alex melted into the kiss and when she eventually broke it, the pain from earlier was all but forgotten. "Now let's buy you some new toys," she beamed down at him. With Alex clinging tightly to her, Jenna quickly picked out two more plugs that she estimated to be about the right size and took them to the counter. Approaching the counter, Alex could see how excited the clerk was to present what she had picked out for them, presumably the large box standing on the counter. In stark contrast to most of the packages he had seen on the shelves, it wasn't covered in garish colours, pictures or bold writing to attract attention, nor did it have any cut-outs to show off its content. Instead, it was a simple matte black cardboard box whose only remarkable features were its size and the silver imprint near the bottom spelling out "YOUR GODDESS" in angular, serifed letters.

"Here she is," the clerk announced, patting the box with a confident smile on her face.

"The size queen's wet dream," she recited as she pulled the box toward her. "Well, aside from the real thing but good luck with that," she added as she opened the top and pulled out some packaging. She reached inside and when her hand came back into view, she was holding the tip of easily the most massive dildo Alex had ever seen, in person or in porn. "Gotta admit, I haven't used it myself but I hear great things from some of our regulars," she continued while she slowly pulled a huge off-white shaft, thicker than her wrist and covered in fake veins, out of the box. Alex stared, slack-jawed, as more and more fake cockmeat poured from the box. "You could go bigger if you're fine with double-sided ones or more adventurous shapes but, well, even those aren't necessarily bigger and this one comes highly recommended. I suppose it's ultimately the fantasy that sells it," she concluded, pulling the bottom end of the larger than life toy out of the box just when Alex was starting to wonder if it would end at all. She grabbed the lower end with her other hand and stood the silicone shaft on the counter.

"What the fuck," Alex mouthed silently, staring in disbelief at the artificial phallus in front of him, unnaturally huge but oddly familiar. Rounding out her demonstration, the clerk put her forearm and fist next to it, not quite matching its length.

"I think he likes it," she said with a cocksure smirk.

"Oh he loves it," Jenna responded, grinning from ear to ear.

"Look, I don't know about your budget but this has to happen," the clerk said, eyeing Alex up lustfully. "For a cute little thing like him I might be able to look the other way on the price," she offered, pointing at the hefty price tag on the open top of the box.

"Don't even think about it," Jenna responded. She dropped the pair of plugs on the counter and taking out her wallet. "You get what you pay for," she said as Alex watched her count out a shocking amount. "And he'll get it all," she promised, handing over the bills with a smirk.

Soon after, Jenna walked out of the mall with three large bags hanging off one arm and Alex, completely exhausted after a much more eventful day than he had expected, off the other. Alex fell asleep just a few minutes into the drive home holding the bag with his new toys Jenna had dropped into his lap. She woke him up once they arrived and he was still half asleep by the time she had walked him into the house, dropped off the bags and taken him to the bathroom to help him clean the battered makeup off his face. He only really came to once Jenna led him upstairs by the hand and once he was in his mother's bedroom and she began stripping right in front of him, he was fully awake.

Once she was fully naked, she laid down on her bed. "Nobody's slept in my bed with clothes on in years," she said seductively and looked at him meaningfully. Alex immediately got out of his clothes and crawled on the bed after her. Smiling knowingly at his eagerness, Jenna reached out to pull him towards her. Alex shuddered in anticipation, though he wasn't certain of what, but then Jenna brought up her other arm and turned him around before she pulled him against herself, snuggling against his back. Alex's heart pounded as he felt her naked skin on his. "Sweet dreams," Jenna whispered into his ear before she kissed his neck and pulled the covers over them. Alex was disappointed as the realization that nothing was going to happen set in but alongside it, his exhaustion returned and he quickly fell asleep in Jenna's soft embrace, surrounded by her warmth and scent.

Alex slowly woke up to the sound of birds chirping. The first thing he noticed was a strange pressure between his thighs, then a dull pain in his chest and something soft pressing into his back as he slowly came to his senses. Blinking open his eyes, he was confused for a moment when he saw his mother's bedroom instead of his. Pulling the covers away, he looked down at his chest and the memories from the previous day came back when he saw the shiny clear plastic covering a bright red heart on his upper belly. His eyes drifted lower to his mother's arm draped around him and went wide when he looked at his crotch. For a moment, he thought his penis had miraculously grown overnight before he realized that the huge cock sticking out in front of him was his mother's. The direct comparison afforded by his perspective was ludicrous, just the part of her erection that wasn't stuck between his thighs completely dwarfing his morning wood.

Taken off guard by Jenna's cock being so close to his butt, Alex hastily disentangled from her sleeping embrace. He flinched at the way his careless burst of movement made his plug move inside him and turned around to kneel on the bed besides Jenna, looking at her. Although he hadn't paid any attention to not waking her up, she looked to be still fast asleep as she rolled over on her back.

Taking in her sleeping form in the morning sun, Alex felt as if he had trespassed into a goddess's sanctuary and caught her bathing. There was something fascinating about seeing her so vulnerable. From the peaceful expression on her sleeping face, his gaze slowly wandered lower. Spread over the pillow and half her face, her hair seemed to glow as it caught the morning sun. Forced to make some small concessions to gravity, her firm heavy mounds rose and fell in time with her slow breathing. His eyes roamed over her smooth belly down to her motherly hips where they were inevitably drawn to the huge cock rising from her crotch like a towering monument to itself. Beyond it, he saw a full-length mirror on the wall that reflected a kneeling tattooed boy with awe written across his face framed by blonde hair as he stared at a cock that, thanks to perspective, seemed almost bigger than him. It took him a moment to recognize his own reflection after yesterday's make-over. He focused on the reflection of his new tattoo. The first comparison that sprang forth from some dark corner of his mind was a mark of ownership branded onto a slave. A shiver ran down his spine as the shamefully arousing thought sank in.

His eyes snapped back to the object his reflection was supposedly enslaved to, his mother's colossal cock. Without meaning to, he leant closer as he stared at it, taking in every vein running along its shaft up to her juicy-looking glans and it suddenly dawned on him why that dildo had seemed familiar yesterday. The colour was off, especially the glans, the veins were less pronounced and some of the smaller ones missing completely plus of course it didn't have the enormous pair of balls currently resting between his mother's soft thighs but it was undoubtedly an imitation of the monstrous cock right in front of him. He snorted sardonically, remembering how he had mistaken her cock for a dildo in the first photos he had seen of it. But why was there a seemingly mass-produced replica of it?

His thoughts returned to more immediate concerns as his face came close enough to pick up her musky scent. Somehow, just her scent turned him on. It was as if he could smell her virility, her power. Her superiority. With her cock becoming more and more imposing the closer he got to it, a curious suspicion popped into his mind. He brought an arm up and put his elbow next to the root of Jenna's massive shaft. He gasped when he saw his fingertips barely reached her tip, confirming that it really was even bigger than the replica as he compared it to the mental image of the clerk's arm next to the dildo. With a mix of fear and excitement filling him, he clamped down on his uncomfortably large plug as he thought of why he was wearing it.

"Morning, honey," Jenna's voice broke him out of his cock-induced trance. Feeling caught, he snapped his head to the side to look at her face. With a groan, she pushed out her chest and stretched her arms up above herself before folding them behind her head. "See anything you like?" she asked, her innocent tone in stark contrast to the knowing smirk on her face. Alex averted his eyes and leant back again, sitting on his heels with his hands covering his crotch to hide his diminutive erection. "You look great like this. I'm so proud of you for going through with it," she said warmly.

"Thanks," Alex responded shyly.

"You know, I always felt that Sunday isn't really Sunday without breakfast in bed," Jenna mused. She raised a leg and patted the mattress between her thighs with her foot. "Don't you agree?" she added suggestively.

Hesitant at first, Alex crawled over to lay down between her legs, propping his upper body up on his elbows to not put weight on his sore skin. His eyes locked with Jenna's, descended along her naked body and ran up and down the length of her cock before her scent drew his nose closer and closer to its source. Lowering his face to her sack, his lips parted to let his tongue snake his out. He couldn't suppress a satisfied breathy moan when he tasted her skin. Salivating at her scent and taste, his eyes were glued to the confident, satisfied expression on Jenna's face while his tongue ran over her smooth skin along the base of her cock. He left a trail of saliva along her skin as he licked it clean, working his way over her sack down towards the heavy orbs pulling its skin taut with their size and weight. Her heavenly scent flooding his nose with every heavy breath and her taste filling his mouth gave Alex a sense of servile satisfaction as he tried in vain to suck one of her churning balls into his mouth, half-lidded eyes unfocused as they stared at the soft mounds on his mother's chest that obscured her face.