All Comments on 'Honour Thy Mother Ch. 12'

by JamesRussel

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg yes, thank you this is amazing!

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorabout 2 years ago

Hell yea. What another great chapter. I'm usually a sucker for the more lovey dovey sex stuff, but this is really hot. Love the way Alex gets so turned on by being used. The lipstick was a really nice touch. If you have more chapters to follow I'll be looking forward to them! Thanks for the great work!

QueenNovels1QueenNovels1about 2 years ago

Finally, love this story so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonder if she’ll keep fucking his ex’s after all this.

I think he deserves to be her only one, but who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good god the part where she fucked him in her sleep/morning grogginess is so good damn hot holy shit easily the best scene I’ve ever read

wish i was in his place <3

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerabout 2 years ago

It was really a good thing to know Jenna is not a bitch of a mother, and better to finally disclose the grudge she was holding into her heart. @JamesRussel I hope this isn't the end, though we know the reason why she stole his girlfriends, I think it's necessary to bring down a closure to that part of the plot, as those girls still are Jenna's fucksluts and specially the last one, whose name can't remember and dont even care, enjoys to humiliate him, so Jenna has to put a stop to all of that ASAP, and still we don't know what's up with the swimming teacher. So, now that I say all this, the story hasn't over yet, is it?

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerabout 2 years ago

Also, dont you think Alex deserves to know Astarte? Just for references

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Only_a_reader

> It was really a good thing to know Jenna is not a bitch of a mother, and better to finally disclose the grudge she was holding into her heart.

The sad backstory doesn’t justify or make what she did not unbelievably cruel. She still treated him like shit, just because she’s making him happy now doesn’t change the horrible things she did (granted, she did give him a good life and childhood, but the cucking and abuse still happened).

Tbf I think realistically she’d have to do a lot more to make up for what she did, but from the way the story is going (how he’s reacted to it) I get the feeling she won’t really do anything to really make up for what she did since he’s into it now.

At best I assume she’ll stop fucking the ex girlfriends and give him a house wife life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this chapter...

Please don't ever finish writing this story, means a lot to me.

God bless you brother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The greatest story on the site just keeps getting better. Amazing stuff, man.

HotAss4UHotAss4Uabout 2 years ago

OMG. This is absolutely fantastic. Please don't stop. More and more please.

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlaveabout 2 years ago

This story is amazing, definitely 5/5. I love reading Dominant Futa on Male stories, but the real good stuff is hard to find and few and far between, to the point I started working on a script. Then I came across yours and I was like WOW. This is exactly what I am looking for, it ticks all the boxes; Ultra Top Dommy Futa Mommy, superbly written and leaves you dreaming as to life as Alex. I really did not think you would top your previous chapters, but this one here has blown them out of the water, I look forward to seeing what's next and I hope you don't mind if I take inspiration from some of your scenes, as they are fantastic. Great stuff and keep going :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My opinion on this story this shit was pure fiction bro nothing really makes sense in it there is literally no relation to reality in this story it starts with a very good beginning with the potential to be Soo much more and then falls through like all the rest almost every futa story starts and ends this way it's really making the genre boring tbh like why doesn't the male ever fight back I mean even when d futa is stronger there are many ways to bring em down like let's say d balls for example they are literally every futa weakpoint I mean it makes no sense how guys are getting raped left and right according to some stories the futa is full girl with male parts that is all no increase in strength or anything Ang an average male will always be stronger than ur average female strength wise and look at d size described in most stories by theory any futa hit in the balls should damn near faint or be incapacitated due to the size of their testicles so yes a lot of stuff could have be prevented in way to many stories one clean hit is all it takes especially with most futas starting with blowjob's every single time bro like no rapist in their right mind would offer his dick to his victim without securing Dere movement so it's illogical how the plot progresses most times sure the sex is good and all that but it gets repetitive when it's d same pattern

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story, i hope we get more. I'd love to see her lean into his enjoyment of her scent, and just smother him with her balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

( forgive the long response, please)

When the mother becomes savage, this story reaches an unbelievable intensity. Your instinct for writing a submissive-oriented tale which pushes boundaries is truly amazing. This reader gets overwhelmed. Keep following your instincts, please! I regularly check for the next instalment. More frequent would be wonderful, if possible! Keep going.

A personal perspective, if you will indulge me. The Futa mom is NOT too savage. This is not abuse. I get pegged regularly by my partner. And have been pegged by other women. (Pegging refers to f-on-m strap-on sex.) Many men wish for this. I am a switch, not a closet homosexual. This is not about being 'gay.'

There is an increasing appreciation of prostrate orgasms, the male P Spot. During pegging, I love to be in subspace, as a submissive. Full body orgasms, mind blanked out. The release of strong emotions. I want my partner to dominate me. For me, the futa genre addresses this area of male sexuality. It is clearly fantasy. No apology needed.

In the world of actual pegging, a woman may leave her inhibitions behind and really dominate. Then, you may see her true sexuality and animal passion unveiled. There are no words. I am an addict! It is also what she becomes. So hot!! Just like our futa mom. Plus this story has the taboo incest angle.

Yes, now it is mixing with tenderness and love. I for one hope the savagery does not disappear. Futas are not balanced beings. Be afraid! For me, this story does convey the female beast domination happening during pegging.

I wanted to write this today, out of sheer appreciation for the writer, and also to counter some requests that this MUST become a mother-son love story. Then it would be much less than it is now. Bring on the conflict. Keep the tension in the story. It should never be easy for our little submissive! (Psst. That's not what Subs want.)

None of this is new to our brilliant author. Keep on rockin'!

chris2kchris2kalmost 2 years ago

Got a bit much with stealing his ex's.but you saved it in the end .ty for your work

Side note gotta love how someone goes to a fiction site and says it's pure fiction ...yeah no kidding .

Thanks for your time

blackcockriderblackcockrideralmost 2 years ago

Great story, thanks. Boys love mom's with monster cock. 😋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When is the new chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please do next chapter! loved the whole series... I want to read more cuckolding from his girls. I hope he starts new relationships with new girls or even his coach and gets them taken away by his new husband (mom).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopping this story has not ended

Hopping for author to confirm this story soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this chapter

Hopping Jenna will show and publish photos and videos that she took from the day one on her website and with his ex girlfriends and indulge in sexual acts in public places to spice things up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

still waiting for chapter 13

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I added a comment 11 months ago, see "( forgive the long response, please)." Usually there is a 6-month interval before the next chapter. Since that time passed I've been checking regularly. Really hoping the next installment will come soon. And really hoping he is on good health. 🙂 Perhaps the author could post and tell us when it is coming? Would be so helpful. Really hoping for another amazing chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

>"And that is why I've never let that scumbag get anywhere near us ever again," Jenna concluded, sounding close to tears. Alex was too overwhelmed by what he'd heard to respond, almost wishing he hadn't asked. "The worst part is I was afraid you might turn out like him," she confessed, "I couldn't let that happen, I knew you could be better. But I didn't want to raise you into a spineless boring pushover nobody even notices, or one of those self-described nice guys that can make women's lives worse than the usual troglodytes." She sighed. "I was never quite sure what to do with you. I, I may not have done everything right," Jenna came as close to apologizing to someone as she had in at least several years.

Well, congradufuckinglations, you turned him into a *gay* spineless boring pushover. I hope something bad happens to this waste of a dick.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Tbh at this point this is cucking with extra steps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous